online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Jul 28 - Legend Charles Barkley Offers To Pay For Funeral Of 3 Children ki1led In Carjacking Crash

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

10 years ago '07        #1
7947 page views
0 comments

LateModelSedan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 16654 16 K  Slaps total: 3927 3 K
Jul 28 - Legend Charles Barkley Offers To Pay For Funeral Of 3 Children ki1led In Carjacking Crash

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) - Sixers legend Charles Barkley is offering to pay the funeral expenses of three young siblings who died tragically in a hit and run crash in North Philadelphia.

Fifteen-year-old Keiearra Williams, 10-year-old Thomas Reed and 7-year-old Terrence Moore, were ki1led on July 25th when a stolen vehicle crashed into them while selling fruit to raise money for their church. Their mother, 34-year-old Keisha Williams, was also injured. “All Philadelphians have been moved to tears by this crime,” said District Attorney Seth Williams.

Williams said former NBA player Philadelphia and 76er Charles Barkley has even reached out and offered to pay for the funeral of the three children. “I received a telephone call from Sixers legend Charles Barkley,” said Williams. “Like most Philadelphians, many Americans and people across the world, he wanted me to know that he wanted to pay for the funeral for these three children and I put him in touch with the family so he can do that.”

Funeral arrangements for the children are still pending and their mother remains hospitalized in critical condition

Source: ↪ http://philadelphia.cbslo .. jacking-crash/

these two f*ggots have been charged with the three murders.

Last edited by LateModelSedan; 07-28-2014 at 04:23 PM..
+9   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3319
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
281 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+5112
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+4111
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
67 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+577
Image(s) inside Now That We are Older, Wiser… Let’s Talk Soul Food