Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Jul 26 - Rick Santorum,Mike Huckabee Rally For Support For Chick-Fil-A Anti-Gay Marriage Stance

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
284 viewing
 Image inside The Clinton Body Count  
31 comments
most viewed right now
61 viewing
 Article inside Katy Perry asked that the trash be removed from t..
42 comments

top in section
22 viewing
 Mar 30 - 3 men become first in New York history to be sentenc..
top in news
top in section
14 viewing
 Image inside Just Copped The Hottest Shirt
top in wild'ish

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Jul 26 - Rick Santorum,Mike Huckabee Rally For Support For Chick-Fil-A Anti-Gay Marriage Stance
Unread 07-26-2012, 09:34 AMJoined Feb 2009 - away - #1
739 pageviews
16 comments


Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321 space
avatar space
666
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL
image
Protesting can be hard work — gathering petition signatures under the beating sun, chaining one’s self to trees, boycotting a favorite store or picketing family-planning clinics all take work with little immediate reward.

But Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee have a pretty tasty demonstration in mind, if you share their views on traditional marriage.

“No signs and no protests are needed to make your voice heard. Just simply have a meal at Chick-fil-A on August 1 for ‘Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day’ and our support for traditional values will be heard loud and clear,” Rick Santorum wrote in an email Wednesday to supporters.

The devout religious beliefs of the founders and owners of the fried-chicken sandwich stands is well known. (When this reporter was in high school, the local Chick-fil-A was the sole fast-food stall closed in the local mall’s food court on busy Sundays — so its employees could attend church.)

But current company President Dan Cathy sparked a controversy when he confirmed in an interview with the Baptist Press earlier this month their belief that marriage should be allowed only between one man and one woman. (Cathy, also the CEO, is the son of the founder.)

"Well, guilty as charged," he said, when asked about the position. “We are very much supportive of the family — the biblical definition of the family unit. We are a family-owned business, a family-led business, and we are married to our first wives. We give God thanks for that.”

The comment has led to threats of boycotts and mass "kissing protests" by same-s3x partners, as well as denunciations from elected officials in cities such as Boston and Chicago.

Santorum and Huckabee offered their counter-protest. And while many disagree with the owners’ views on traditional marriage, there seems to be widespread consensus on the allure of their fried-chicken sandwiches with a side of waffle fries.
Rick Santorum, Mike Huckabee urge Chick-fil-A counter-protest - latimes.com
Reply With Quote
The Following BX resident gave props to Michael_Moore (Sent To 8,955 Subscribers)  HOT TOPIC  (07-26-2012)

16 comments for "Jul 26 - Rick Santorum,Mike Huckabee Rally For Support For Chick-Fil-A Anti-Gay Marriage Stance"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


Unread 07-26-2012, 09:54 AMJoined Jan 2007 - on now - #2
Ham Rove 2413 heat pts2413 space
avatar space
fu*k It
space
$40,827 | POWERFUL
If you are on the same side with Santorum or this 9/11 profiteer dbag huckabee on anything, you're on the wrong side.

oh look who cosigns them.
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2012, 02:07 PMJoined Jul 2012 - away - #3
endless lies 12 heat pts12 space
avatar space
Mossad Agent
space
$1,553 | 0
Surprise, surprise. The little boy from Penn State is back.... With yet another story about gays!






We don't care about that sh*t you stupid f*ggot.


Get your inbred dumbass in here and defend your fatass prophet:

Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2012, 04:22 PMJoined Jun 2012 - away - #4
DannyStr8G  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$188 | 540806
this chicken company should be allowed to say whatever they want.. its not hate speech, the owner simply doesn't support homos3xual marriage. hUCKABEE and santorum are strong supporters of hetero marriage, this isn't nothing new. Homos3xuals need to stop getting so emotional over ppl that don't accept them and their lifestyle because conservatives will always oppose them and never support their alternative lifestyle
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2012, 04:23 PMJoined Feb 2009 - away - #5
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321 space
avatar space
666
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DannyStr8G
this chicken company should be allowed to say whatever they want.. its not hate speech, the owner simply doesn't support homos3xual marriage. hUCKABEE and santorum are strong supporters of same s3x marriage, this isn't nothing new. Homos3xuals need to stop getting so emotional over ppl that don't accept them and their lifestyle because conservatives will always oppose them and never support their alternative lifestyle
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2012, 04:30 PMJoined Mar 2004 - away - #6
ShadyGirl420  space
avatar space
Get cha money Girl!
space
$1,559 | 1582096
Been listening to Huckabee in the mornings, just started playing in my area. He is 100% correct, they are just stating their opinion, not like they are saying the wont serve gays. Anywho, havent ate at chik-fil-a in forever, but thanks to all the talk, had to stop by the other day.
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2012, 04:32 PMJoined Apr 2007 - on now - #7
sonof504 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Ohnosono
space
$5,603 | 15798552
Originally Posted by DannyStr8G
this chicken company should be allowed to say whatever they want.. its not hate speech, the owner simply doesn't support homos3xual marriage. hUCKABEE and santorum are strong supporters of hetero marriage, this isn't nothing new. Homos3xuals need to stop getting so emotional over ppl that don't accept them and their lifestyle because conservatives will always oppose them and never support their alternative lifestyle
i agree that people can say whatever the fu*k they want, but I disagree about the marriage part. That's more then expressing an opinion, you're denying people of their rights because you believe in some fairy tale that makes no sense whatsoever.
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2012, 06:15 PMJoined Feb 2009 - away - #8
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321 space
avatar space
666
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by sonof504
i agree that people can say whatever the fu*k they want, but I disagree about the marriage part. That's more then expressing an opinion, you're denying people of their rights because you believe in some fairy tale that makes no sense whatsoever.


just because you're too stupid to read the Bible with proper context & understanding...doesn't mean it doesn't make any sense.




Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2012, 06:19 PMJoined Jan 2004 - away - #9
KURUPTION!!! 496 heat pts496 space
avatar space
......
space
$33,443 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by sonof504
i agree that people can say whatever the fu*k they want, but I disagree about the marriage part. That's more then expressing an opinion, you're denying people of their rights because you believe in some fairy tale that makes no sense whatsoever.
By definition alone it's not marriage so what rights are they denying?
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2012, 07:07 PMJoined Jan 2006 - away - #10
titanreese 13 heat pts13 space
avatar space
Its time to Roll Again!!
space
$10,833 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DannyStr8G
this chicken company should be allowed to say whatever they want.. its not hate speech, the owner simply doesn't support homos3xual marriage. hUCKABEE and santorum are strong supporters of hetero marriage, this isn't nothing new. Homos3xuals need to stop getting so emotional over ppl that don't accept them and their lifestyle because conservatives will always oppose them and never support their alternative lifestyle
I agree with this
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2012, 09:43 PMJoined Jan 2007 - on now - #11
Ham Rove 2413 heat pts2413 space
avatar space
fu*k It
space
$40,827 | POWERFUL
you people need to get some perspective, they aren't just saying they disagree with it, they actively contribute money to anti gay groups who look to only do one thing, and thats limit gays rights. So of course these looney tunes like Huckabee and Santorum agree.
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2012, 09:55 PMJoined Sep 2011 - away - #12
heretic shae 8 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,775 | 12278913
people like Santorum, Huckabee and Michael Moore with so much vested in homos3xuals really make me wonder...i'm not a huge fan of the agenda, but that's one of the main reasons i never really talk about it...



but with these dudes it's like that one chick you had a crush on in high school that you never really know and you always bought her name up in conversations negatively or positively just to talk about her...
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2012, 10:27 PMJoined Mar 2007 - away - #13
Sleazy 2 heat pts space
avatar space
SWOON UNITS
space
$2,457 | 9838996
Originally Posted by Michael_Moore


just because you're too stupid to read the Bible with proper context & understanding...doesn't mean it doesn't make any sense.


Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2012, 10:52 PMJoined Apr 2007 - on now - #14
sonof504 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Ohnosono
space
$5,603 | 15798552
Originally Posted by Michael_Moore


just because you're too stupid to read the Bible with proper context & understanding...doesn't mean it doesn't make any sense.



if only I was smart enough to post a random youtube video.
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2012, 02:31 AMJoined Feb 2009 - away - #15
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321 space
avatar space
666
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by sonof504
if only I was smart enough to post a random youtube video.
yes, if only.
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2012, 09:43 AMJoined Feb 2009 - away - #16
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321 space
avatar space
666
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL




Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2012, 10:18 AMJoined Oct 2007 - on now - #17
willie_s 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$266 | 937519
All this gay stuff has been outta hand if guys wanna kiss guys and girls the same do it in ur home where nobody cares dont constantly bring it out in public where kids and us grown folks who dont care have to hear about
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > BX Daily Bugle
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
10 viewing
NBA 2K15 will be $10 on Amazon if James Harden + John Wall..
337 comments
@games
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Video inside What exactly is in our Oceans ?  
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Beats that changed the sound of mainstream hip-hop
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Video inside Tamar Braxton crying cuz Chris Brown gave her light..
143 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside and i get high with my baby  
171 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside any of you seen dame dash's movie?  
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Video inside Passed Out in the Middle of the Freeway
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
5 viewing
NBA "...greatly exaggerated." Dwyane Wade - 40 Pts, 6 reb,..
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Mar 29 - March to martial law? Undercover Special Forces t..
68 comments
@news

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time