Originally Posted by Comic Book Guy
You are right. The news has an agenda, just like anybody else with a set of priorities has an agenda. But it's not the fault of the news that we as human adults can't decipher and pull away the important stuff from the bull!!. Sure, they'll profile this k!ller and make him infamous, he'll probably gather a cult following from all the other sick !!s in the world. And yes, that is messed up, but this is America, and that's how it works not only in America but around the world. We are far from a perfect country or world for that matter, and since we allow so much freedom, people abuse it. Just like this demented douchebag abused his freedom and k!lled people in a mass gathering scenario.
But what I don't get is, where does the conspiracy bull!! come from? Where do these people gather the thoughts that make them think the government is planning this? People act like gun control would just push us all into slavery or something. The USA is the best country in the world, far from a third world country, we set the standard for the rest of the world, I don't see a communist government upbringing in our future, call me crazy or maybe just conservative, I don't know what you can call me cause I'm not political, I'm a realist first and foremost. And as the facts are presented to us, it's clear that this man (or whoever he acted with) were not trained by the government to k!ll innocent civilians. This isn't some movie or documentary you watch on your little conspiracy theory sites, it's a city named Aurora in the state of Colorado with families and residents that wanted to go see a midnight screening of Batman just like everyone else around the world. And those are all facts, this isn't some Area 51 expierment okay, the world is a lot better place without these !!s telling people it's a government inside job. If you don't like the USA, leave. Canada has free health care. Go join a gang in Mexico. Your narrow minded opinions and viewpoints do not help anyone or anything for that matter. You're an embarassment to the American culture and you should be ashamed of abusing your freedom of speech. Go get a real education, again from the great institutions and universities founded in our great country, and believe in something that is FACTUAL.
Time to pull this ramble apart.
1. It is the fault of the news that people can't decipher the bull!! from the truth. The media is in bed with the people giving them the stories. They purposely put the bull!! there to make it more difficult for people to get the real information.
2. This is not random. ATT could be signed into law next week and coincidentally 11 people are shot in Alabama and 12 murked in Colorado days prior. !! outta here.
3. It doesn't matter if you believe this is the greatest country or not, gun control is illegal and unconstitutional.
4. It is NOT clear that this man wasn't government or higher than government trained. That's just what they told you and you believed it. It's not fact.
5. None of what you posted are facts, it's all opinions. Biased opinions at that. Probably drive a Ford F350 with a train horn, truck nuts, confederate flag and an "America, !! Yeah!" bumper sticker on the back of that !!.
6. No one has to leave the U.S. because they don't like it. I love this country. I'm ashamed of those running it and !!s like you who defend it the way you do.
7. Cut your real education crap. It's well known a better education can be had abroad. America has the worst education standards of any developed nation. How many other developed countries do you know of that cut the education budget so that they can add it to the war budget.