This is BX @ Boxden.com

Jul 10 - Casey Anthony on Jerry Springer ?

Jul 10 - Casey Anthony on Jerry Springer ?
topic by RaIVIpAG3x - 07-10-2011, 09:16 AM - Boxden > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

http://theclicker.today.com/_news/20...y-1m-to-appear

Could the soon-to-be-free Casey Anthony be appearing on your TV screen again? And on the wild and rowdy "Jerry Springer Show" to boot?

According to a Star magazine report via Radar Online, the folks at "Springer" offered Anthony $1 million, but she'd have to appear on the show with her parents and brother. Anthony was acquitted on July 5 in the murd3r of her daughter. A source told Star, "The offer was made to Casey's defense team Friday. They are interested."

Al Taylor, a freelance producer who does work for the show, said he made the offer to Anthony's attorney Jose Baez. "I spoke to someone very high up (at the show) and they knew I made the offer for them," Taylor told Radar.

In a statement to our partners at The Hollywood Reporter, the show's publicist, Gary Rosen, said, "There is absolutely no truth to this story whatsoever. The 'Jerry Springer Show' has not made any monetary offer to Casey Anthony and her family to appear on the program, nor will we."

Regardless of whether or not an offer was made, there isn't one now.

"The 'Springer' show got immediate backlash though and decided they didn't want any part of it anymore," Taylor told Radar.

"The Jerry Springer Show," which is well known for featuring relationship meltdowns that often lead to fist f!ghts and hair pulling, seems like a natural fit, considering some of the accusations that came from Anthony's defense team during her trial. Her lawyers had accused her father, George, and brother Lee of molesting the young mother when she was a child. Because of the abuse, Anthony's team claimed, Anthony was too intimidated by her dad to report the accidental drowning of daughter Caylee.

Anthony was sentenced to serve four years for the convictions for lying to law enforcement, but will be released later this month for time served and good behavior.

If the Anthony family were to appear on "Jerry Springer," would you watch?

> Jul 10 - Casey Anthony on Jerry Springer ? - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below! the nerve

Latest News Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

16 comments for "Jul 10 - Casey Anthony on Jerry Springer ?"

07-10-2011, 09:28 AMonline - #2
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$5,231 | POWERFUL
Jerry Springer says the rumors his show offered Casey Anthony $1 million for an interview are "absolutely, unequivocally not true" -- in fact, Jerry says he wouldn't do it even if HE got paid the million bucks!

Jerry was his usual jovial self yesterday when he explained he thought Casey shouldn't profit from what she did (or didn't do). Jerry said very directly, "God as my witness, I would never interview her. You could pay me the million dollars, I wouldn't do it."

Thread destroyed.
 07-10-2011, 09:38 AMonline - #3
Yung Dilla 1220 heat pts1220

d 
space
$41,978 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MochaWhitey
Jerry Springer says the rumors his show offered Casey Anthony $1 million for an interview are "absolutely, unequivocally not true" -- in fact, Jerry says he wouldn't do it even if HE got paid the million bucks!

Jerry was his usual jovial self yesterday when he explained he thought Casey shouldn't profit from what she did (or didn't do). Jerry said very directly, "God as my witness, I would never interview her. You could pay me the million dollars, I wouldn't do it."

Thread destroyed.

good i like that jerry is a good dude he is one of the few that thinks the rich should be taxed a little more to try and help out the country...
 07-10-2011, 09:52 AMaway - #4
Ednyce 

d 
space
$3,363 | 4271158
Originally Posted by MochaWhitey

Thread destroyed.
yup i was gonna say this. dont believe everything you hear.
 07-10-2011, 10:11 AMaway - #5
yaobabydaddy 

d 
space
$3,202 | 8405408
#### thought she was gonna cake off this..fuk that even vivid don't want yo a$s
 07-10-2011, 10:30 AMaway - #6
GetuOne 73 heat pts73

d 
space
$4,464 | POWERFUL
Ummm, no. She will not be going on Jerry Springer :disdain2: That would be a bad career move
 07-10-2011, 04:54 PMaway - #7
Krazie 93 heat pts93

d 
space
$27,052 | POWERFUL

I didn't even think they were still making new episodes of Springer. Haven't watched an episode of that #### in like years.
 07-10-2011, 04:57 PMaway - #8
rek0nize 52 heat pts52

d 
space
$8,347 | POWERFUL
I'm guessing she will be doing an interview with Barbara Walters when it comes time to do one. She's gotta get her story straight, get ready to show the world those fake tears and everything before she does one.
 07-10-2011, 04:57 PMaway - #9
DrX 56 heat pts56

d 
space
$34,926 | POWERFUL
jerry jew a$s would take that offer....hell its in his genetic make up....no racism
 07-10-2011, 05:03 PMaway - #10
Pat McGroin 88 heat pts88

d 
space
$1,802 | POWERFUL
This report has been denied...
 07-10-2011, 05:09 PMaway - #11
Like Kobe 

d 
space
$2,199 | 3812697
a million???

lmao #### america
 07-10-2011, 05:17 PMonline - #12
BayBuryYa 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,778 | 6155999
Originally Posted by Yung Dilla
good i like that jerry is a good dude he is one of the few that thinks the rich should be taxed a little more to try and help out the country...
Oh word? Never knew that.
 07-10-2011, 07:22 PMonline - #13
lboog1423 200 heat pts200

d 
space
$18,777 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by yaobabydaddy
#### thought she was gonna cake off this..fuk that even vivid don't want yo a$s
yep

she gonna find out quick how much the country hates her a$s. Aint nobody tryna profit off this bit*h. If a damn pr0n company said hell naw, u know its a wrap lol.
 07-10-2011, 07:27 PMonline - #14
fat_boyy21 243 heat pts243

d 
space
$7,627 | POWERFUL
NOOOOOOOOOOO. springer does his show in my town. I woulda been all over it
 07-10-2011, 08:04 PMaway - #15
HeruDat 76 heat pts76

d 
space
$22,766 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by rek0nize
I'm guessing she will be doing an interview with Barbara Walters when it comes time to do one. She's gotta get her story straight, get ready to show the world those fake tears and everything before she does one.
Yeah, let's see if she gets millions. (And some #### said 10 million)

People don't want to touch this chick, decreasing any dough she might get out there. Anything she does will be for publicity, no $.
 07-10-2011, 08:32 PMaway - #16
Pat McGroin 88 heat pts88

d 
space
$1,802 | POWERFUL
omg you people are retarded, this isnt happening...
 07-10-2011, 09:38 PMaway - #17
KnockinOnHD2001 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$1,143 | 0

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Lil Durk's Baby Mama is a freak
74 comments
The PS4 SharePlay thread: Online Couch Coop and trying out othe..
103 comments
NBA Kobe Bryant Calls Dwight Howard "A bi-ch Ass N***A"
117 comments
 Image(s) inside Oct 29 - Aliens Are Real Reveals Former Area 51 Scient...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 135 comments - by Rick Ross
 Image(s) inside Floyd Mayweather Wearing Bedazzled Louboutin Boots
New reply 6 minutes ago - 65 comments - by nicoled985
 audio inside Lil Wayne - Gotti (ft. The Lox)
New reply 3 minutes ago - 146 comments - by Dabc32
 Video inside Smack/url Presents- T Rex Vs Charlie Clips [anticipati...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 384 comments - by ZeusSlaps
 Image(s) inside Iggy Azalea In Spandex Running Errands In Los Angeles
New reply 4 minutes ago - 56 comments - by Steve
 NBA Pacers Starting Lineup For Tonight
New reply 8 minutes ago - 59 comments - by King Henry
 Video inside 10 Hours Of Walking Around Nyc As A Woman (ny Niggas A...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 280 comments - by Tastemaker331
 audio inside Jay Rock - Pay For It (ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantel)
New reply 12 minutes ago - 71 comments - by malc

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,833 fans of BX | none new today 4,803 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.