Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Jul 10 - Casey Anthony on Jerry Springer ?

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
117 viewing
 Image inside Twerker/Possible Future Stripper Rissa Caleb
40 comments
most viewed right now
89 viewing
Top 5 rappers who turned out to be a snitch
188 comments

top in section
53 viewing
 Image inside Jessica Jung June 2015
top in eyecandy
top in section
16 viewing
 Video inside What's Your Most Embarrassing Gaming Moment?
top in games

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Jul 10 - Casey Anthony on Jerry Springer ?
Unread 4 years agoclass of '09 - away - #1
2470 pageviews
16 comments

RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts space
New York n*gga
space
$5,940 | 19243002
http://theclicker.today.c... y-1m-to-appear

[pic - click to view]

Could the soon-to-be-free Casey Anthony be appearing on your TV screen again? And on the wild and rowdy "Jerry Springer Show" to boot?

According to a Star magazine report via Radar Online, the folks at "Springer" offered Anthony $1 million, but she'd have to appear on the show with her parents and brother. Anthony was acquitted on July 5 in the murder of her daughter. A source told Star, "The offer was made to Casey's defense team Friday. They are interested."

Al Taylor, a freelance producer who does work for the show, said he made the offer to Anthony's attorney Jose Baez. "I spoke to someone very high up (at the show) and they knew I made the offer for them," Taylor told Radar.

In a statement to our partners at The Hollywood Reporter, the show's publicist, Gary Rosen, said, "There is absolutely no truth to this story whatsoever. The 'Jerry Springer Show' has not made any monetary offer to Casey Anthony and her family to appear on the program, nor will we."

Regardless of whether or not an offer was made, there isn't one now.

"The 'Springer' show got immediate backlash though and decided they didn't want any part of it anymore," Taylor told Radar.

"The Jerry Springer Show," which is well known for featuring relationship meltdowns that often lead to fist f!ghts and hair pulling, seems like a natural fit, considering some of the accusations that came from Anthony's defense team during her trial. Her lawyers had accused her father, George, and brother Lee of molesting the young mother when she was a child. Because of the abuse, Anthony's team claimed, Anthony was too intimidated by her dad to report the accidental drowning of daughter Caylee.

Anthony was sentenced to serve four years for the convictions for lying to law enforcement, but will be released later this month for time served and good behavior.

If the Anthony family were to appear on "Jerry Springer," would you watch?

image the nerve
Props given to RaIVIpAG3x hot topic  (07-10-2011)

16 comments for "Jul 10 - Casey Anthony on Jerry Springer ?"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #2
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10 space
I ain't sayin' nothin'
space
$5,325 | POWERFUL
Jerry Springer says the rumors his show offered Casey Anthony $1 million for an interview are "absolutely, unequivocally not true" -- in fact, Jerry says he wouldn't do it even if HE got paid the million bucks!

Jerry was his usual jovial self yesterday when he explained he thought Casey shouldn't profit from what she did (or didn't do). Jerry said very directly, "God as my witness, I would never interview her. You could pay me the million dollars, I wouldn't do it."

Thread destroyed.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #3
Yung Dilla 1248 heat pts1248 space
Damn Misses renae..
space
$43,490 | POWERFUL
MochaWhitey said:
Jerry Springer says the rumors his show offered Casey Anthony $1 million for an interview are "absolutely, unequivocally not true" -- in fact, Jerry says he wouldn't do it even if HE got paid the million bucks!

Jerry was his usual jovial self yesterday when he explained he thought Casey shouldn't profit from what she did (or didn't do). Jerry said very directly, "God as my witness, I would never interview her. You could pay me the million dollars, I wouldn't do it."

Thread destroyed.

good i like that jerry is a good dude he is one of the few that thinks the rich should be taxed a little more to try and help out the country...
Unread 4 years agoclass of '09 - away - #4
Ednyce  space
space
$3,366 | 4271158
MochaWhitey said:

Thread destroyed.
yup i was gonna say this. dont believe everything you hear.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #5
yaobabydaddy  space
space
$3,558 | 11256270
bi*ch thought she was gonna cake off this..fuk that even vivid don't want yo a.ss
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #6
GetuOne 73 heat pts73 space
GETuONE
space
$4,474 | POWERFUL
Ummm, no. She will not be going on Jerry Springer :disdain2: That would be a bad career move
Unread 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #7
Krazie 99 heat pts99 space
NFC West Chumps
space
$31,498 | POWERFUL

I didn't even think they were still making new episodes of Springer. Haven't watched an episode of that sh*t in like years.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #8
rek0nize 52 heat pts52 space
space
$8,429 | POWERFUL
I'm guessing she will be doing an interview with Barbara Walters when it comes time to do one. She's gotta get her story straight, get ready to show the world those fake tears and everything before she does one.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #9
DrX 56 heat pts56 space
J Cole is a L
space
$34,925 | POWERFUL
jerry jew a.ss would take that offer....hell its in his genetic make up....no racism
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #10
Pat McGroin 88 heat pts88 space
Inmate
space
$1,802 | POWERFUL
This report has been denied...
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #11
Like Kobe  space
space
$2,203 | 3812698
a million???

lmao fu*k america
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #12
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts space
space
$2,810 | 10008368
Yung Dilla said:
good i like that jerry is a good dude he is one of the few that thinks the rich should be taxed a little more to try and help out the country...
Oh word? Never knew that.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #13
lboog1423 223 heat pts223 space
G.O.A.T
space
$22,277 | POWERFUL
yaobabydaddy said:
bi*ch thought she was gonna cake off this..fuk that even vivid don't want yo a.ss
yep

she gonna find out quick how much the country hates her a.ss. Aint nobody tryna profit off this bit*h. If a damn pr0n company said hell naw, u know its a wrap lol.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #14
fat_boyy21 268 heat pts268 space
space
$8,391 | POWERFUL
NOOOOOOOOOOO. springer does his show in my town. I woulda been all over it
Unread 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #15
HeruDat 104 heat pts104 space
space
$25,162 | POWERFUL
rek0nize said:
I'm guessing she will be doing an interview with Barbara Walters when it comes time to do one. She's gotta get her story straight, get ready to show the world those fake tears and everything before she does one.
Yeah, let's see if she gets millions. (And some as*hole said 10 million)

People don't want to touch this chick, decreasing any dough she might get out there. Anything she does will be for publicity, no $.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #16
Pat McGroin 88 heat pts88 space
Inmate
space
$1,802 | POWERFUL
omg you people are retarded, this isnt happening...
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #17
KnockinOnHD2001 20 heat pts20 space
Searching 4 the Door
space
$1,172 | 10698013

Home > all sections > BX Daily Bugle

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
54 viewing
Image inside May 21 - CEO, wife, son, maid killed and house burned. Savopoulos Fami..
171 comments
@news
most viewed right now
21 viewing
NFL Report: Patriots accepted penalties because Belichick didnt believe Brady
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Article inside New & What's Leaving Netflix: June 2015
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Video inside Young Thug Plays Gucci Mane Featured Lil Wayne Diss. Inserts Final Nail..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside Drug Dealer Has Innovative Way Of Ditching Drugs During Stop
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Article inside AT&T will reportedly begin to wean customers off two-year contracts o..
70 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Boosie Badazz - Touchdown 2 Cause Hell (Anticipation/Discussion) Thread
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Audio inside Drake - Can I (Feat. Beyonce) (Full Song)
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
8 viewing
What rap lines made you laugh the hardest
75 comments
@hiphop

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time