This is BX @ Boxden.com

Jan 30 - Unbelievable: Woman Claims Her Child Was Possessed By Demons, Levitated and Walked on Walls

Jan 30 - Unbelievable: Woman Claims Her Child Was Possessed By Demons, Levitated and Walked on Walls
24 topic by Shyne-C - 01-30-2014, 05:11 PM - Boxden > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

The daily news is as credible as any other newspaper > Jan 30 - Unbelievable: Woman Claims Her Child Was Possessed By Demons, Levitated and Walked on Walls - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below!

> Jan 30 - Unbelievable: Woman Claims Her Child Was Possessed By Demons, Levitated and Walked on Walls - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below!
Latoya Ammons, a mother of three, claims her family became possessed by demons after moving into a rental home in Gary, Ind.

A Gary, Ind., mother of three claims demons caused her 12-year-old daughter to levitate and her 9-year-old son to walk on a hospital ceiling — accounts supported by medical personnel and police officials, according to a shocking report.

For Latoya Ammons, the late night footsteps, the creaking of a door and wet footprints left by a shadowy male figure through her living room were merely child's play when that was all her family had to endure.

But then things turned violent.

It was March 10, 2012 — four months after her family moved into a three-bedroom rental — that Ammons’ saw her daughter floating above her bed, the Indy Star reports.

It was first a scream that alerted her grandmother, Rosa Campbell, to the girl's bedroom at about 2 a.m. that night.

"I thought, 'What's going on?'" Campbell recalled to the Star. "'Why is this happening?'"

When the girl fell back onto the bed, she gained consciousness but said she had no memory of what had happened.

Two clairvoyants told them the house was filled with more than 200 demons. The family's church recommended pouring olive oil on Ammons' children's hands and feet, with smeared crosses along their foreheads, as a form of protection.

At one clairvoyant's recommendation, the frightened mother created an altar in her basement with a white candle and a statue of Mary, Joseph and Jesus. It was down there, beneath the staircase leading up to her kitchen, where the family believed the terrifying events began.

She and a friend prayed over the altar while filling the area with smoke in an attempt to spiritually purify the home, she told The Star.

For three days, nothing happened. And then Ammons and her children began acting out.

The mother found her youngest, a 7-year-old boy, inside a closet while allegedly talking to another boy only Ammons' son could see.

When asked what they were talking about, her son allegedly told her that the other child was describing what it was like to be k!lled.

Not long after that, the woman claims her 7-year-old flew out of a bathroom and that her 12-year-old daughter required stitches after being hit in the head.

The girl told health care professionals that she sometimes felt like she was being choked. A voice would tell her that she'd never see her family again.

On April 19, 2012, the family went to see Dr. Geoffrey Onyeukwu, whose encounter with the children was one he said he'd never forget.

"Twenty years, and I've never heard anything like that in my life," the physician told the Star about their first meeting since the frightening events began. "I was scared myself when I walked into the room."

According to a report by the Department of Children Services obtained by The Star, one of the boys began cursing at Onyeukwu in a demonic voice. He and his brother then abruptly passed out and wouldn't come to.

The police were called. When both children woke up in a hospital, the youngest began screaming and violently thrashing about.

It took five men to hold the 7-year-old boy down, Campbell told The Star.

The children's behavior was so unusual and unexplainable that doctors feared their mother was suffering a mental illness and possibly encouraging the kids to act that way.

Ammons was reported to DCS for possible child abuse, but when she was evaluated by a hospital psychiatrist she was found to be of "sound mind."

DCS family case manager Valerie Washington was then called in to evaluate the children. When she met them, the youngest, she reported, started to growl and flash his teeth at her. His eyes then rolled back into his head.

Then the 7-year-old lunged for his older brother and put his hands around his throat while saying in a voice that wasn't his own: "It's time to die. I will k!ll you," according to Washington's report.

Once released from his brother's grasp, the 9-year-old allegedly started head-butting his grandmother.

Campbell took his hand and started to pray when the boy walked backward up a wall and onto the ceiling. Once there he flipped and landed perfectly on his feet.

Washington's DCS report is corroborated by Willie Lee Walker, a registered nurse, who was in the room with them.

"He walked up the wall, flipped over her [the grandmother] and stood there," Walker told The Star. "There's no way he could've done that."

Washington, in her report to police, described the boy as "gliding."

The 7-year-old boy stayed overnight in the hospital with Ammons while Campbell took the other two children to a relative's for the night.

They returned the next day, which was the youngest boy's 8th birthday, but were greeted by DCS workers, who took all three children into custody.

The following day, the hospital chaplain called Rev. Michael Maginot, asking him to perform an exorcism on the 9-year-old boy.

The reverend agreed to interview the mother and grandmother at the home. During their meeting, a bathroom light bulb flickered, blinds in the kitchen swung, and footprints appeared in the living room, he told the Star.

> Jan 30 - Unbelievable: Woman Claims Her Child Was Possessed By Demons, Levitated and Walked on Walls - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below!
Charles Reed, the landlord of the allegedly haunted house in Gary, Ind., told the Indy Star that he never heard of demons in the home before Ammons moved in. Another resident has since moved in and hasn't complained, either.

After that, Ammons and Campbell moved out to temporarily live with a relative, but less than a week later were called back for an afternoon inspection by the DCS.

Gary police Capt. Charles Austin accompanied the two women with Washington and another officer.

Austin tells the Star that after that visit, he believes in both ghosts and demons. He also vowed to never go inside the house again.

While at the home, the police audio recorder malfunctioned and brand-new batteries died. While listening to the recording later, an officer heard a voice whispering, "Hey," according to the police reports obtained by the Star.

Photos taken in the home's basement appeared to show a cloudy image near the stairs. When enlarged, the image reportedly resembled a human face.

A second, green image allegedly resembled a female figure.

Before the end of the month, a petition by the DCS for temporary wardship of the three children was granted by Lake Juvenile Court. The department argued that the children missed too much school for what the mother argued were illnesses because of their home's demons.

During their wardship, the children were given evaluations by separate psychologists. Each evaluation's report concluded that the children's behavior was reinforced by their mother or relatives.

In the meantime, several exorcisms were performed on Ammons by Rev. Maginot.

By June, Ammons and her mother had moved back to Indianapolis and by November, the children were returned to their mother.

The DCS met with the family and in their a$sessment found "no demonic presences or spirits in the home."

Charles Reed, the owner of the Indiana home, told the Star that he had never heard of such problems before the family moved in.

Another renter has since moved in and purportedly hasn't made any complaints, either.
Haunting in Indiana leads to family’s exorcism, child’s levitation: Reports - NY Daily News

Latest News Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

144 comments for "Jan 30 - Unbelievable: Woman Claims Her Child Was Possessed By Demons, Levitated and Walked on Walls"

01-30-2014, 05:44 PMaway - #2
ThaLockerRoom 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$1,187 | POWERFUL
At one clairvoyant's recommendation, the frightened mother created an altar in her basement with a white candle and a statue of Mary, Joseph and Jesus. It was down there, beneath the staircase leading up to her kitchen, where the family believed the terrifying events began.
DCS family case manager Valerie Washington was then called in to evaluate the children. When she met them, the youngest, she reported, started to growl and flash his teeth at her. His eyes then rolled back into his head.

Then the 7-year-old lunged for his older brother and put his hands around his throat while saying in a voice that wasn't his own: "It's time to die. I will k!ll you," according to Washington's report.

Once released from his brother's grasp, the 9-year-old allegedly started head-butting his grandmother.

Campbell took his hand and started to pray when the boy walked backward up a wall and onto the ceiling. Once there he flipped and landed perfectly on his feet.

Washington's DCS report is corroborated by Willie Lee Walker, a registered nurse, who was in the room with them.

"He walked up the wall, flipped over her [the grandmother] and stood there," Walker told The Star. "There's no way he could've done that."

Washington, in her report to police, described the boy as "gliding."
All praises to Yahawah in the name of Yahawashi the Christ.
 01-30-2014, 05:48 PMaway - #3
ThaLockerRoom 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$1,187 | POWERFUL
On April 19, 2012, the family went to see Dr. Geoffrey Onyeukwu, whose encounter with the children was one he said he'd never forget.

"Twenty years, and I've never heard anything like that in my life," the physician told the Star about their first meeting since the frightening events began. "I was scared myself when I walked into the room."

According to a report by the Department of Children Services obtained by The Star, one of the boys began cursing at Onyeukwu in a demonic voice. He and his brother then abruptly passed out and wouldn't come to.

The police were called. When both children woke up in a hospital, the youngest began screaming and violently thrashing about.

It took five men to hold the 7-year-old boy down, Campbell told The Star.
Demonic activity is real people but the spirit of Christ is infinitely greater
 01-30-2014, 06:06 PMaway - #4
wtr1906 30 heat pts30

d 
space
$14,066 | POWERFUL

About to go read my Bible
 01-30-2014, 06:14 PMaway - #5
Quest7 146 heat pts146

d 
space
$906 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by wtr1906

About to go read my Bible
 01-30-2014, 06:18 PMaway - #6
matelyan 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$8,298 | POWERFUL
Man's enemies are not demons, but human beings like himself.

I don't see why it is necessary in 2014 to make up stuff like this. Aren't there enough horrible human beings in this world to begin with? Why create these fantastic and mythical entities to skirt responsibility for one's own actions or to describe something that you personally can't make out?

And people will actually buy into this line of thinking, but deny climate change
 01-30-2014, 06:22 PMonline - #7
Fras1788 156 heat pts156

d 
space
$10,847 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by matelyan
Man's enemies are not demons, but human beings like himself.

I don't see why it is necessary in 2014 to make up stuff like this. Aren't there enough horrible human beings in this world to begin with? Why create these fantastic and mythical entities to skirt responsibility for one's own actions or to describe something that you personally can't make out?

And people will actually buy into this line of thinking, but deny climate change
In the most respectful way possible, do you not believe in ghosts or demons matelyan?
 01-30-2014, 06:30 PMaway - #8
matelyan 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$8,298 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Fras1788
In the most respectful way possible, do you not believe in ghosts or demons matelyan?
I don't think this will make sense, but I'll try.

I want to, but I can't. My own wife has told me that she has seen deceased friends of mine in our house that I've never introduced her to. She claims to be able to see a ton of ghosts.

For whatever reason, I am not open to that possibilty. And I try new stuff all the time. But my damn brain simply does not compute.

So I want to believe, but I can not accept the idea that demons or ghosts are real.

But in that same light, I believe in God, Jesus and aliens.

Go figure right?
 01-30-2014, 07:08 PMaway - #9
invaderchin 132 heat pts132

d 
space
$2,591 | POWERFUL
i wanna see pictures or video proof else boo####
 01-30-2014, 07:37 PMonline - #10
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts

d 
space
$3,222 | 16133680
yea aight
 01-30-2014, 08:36 PMaway - #11
Bullet22 49 heat pts49

d 
space
$6,155 | POWERFUL

I want to, but I can't. My own wife has told me that she has seen deceased friends of mine in our house that I've never introduced her to. She claims to be able to see a ton of ghosts.

For whatever reason, I am not open to that possibilty. And I try new stuff all the time. But my damn brain simply does not compute.

So I want to believe, but I can not accept the idea that demons or ghosts are real.

Go figure right?

That's like saying you believe in Santa clause but not the Easter bunny
 01-30-2014, 09:02 PMaway - #12
pa_general 82 heat pts82

d 
space
$6,240 | POWERFUL
 01-30-2014, 11:12 PMonline - #13
Fras1788 156 heat pts156

d 
space
$10,847 | POWERFUL

Go figure right?

I used to not believe in ghosts until I ####ed with a Ouija board and that #### is ####ed up. It got every question I asked correct and even spelled out my grandfathers name when I asked.

I went into it not believing at all.

Also my uncle has seen numerous ghosts and has had numerous experiences. I've never had a ghost encountee but I believe other people and after watching many different documentaries on exorcism, I definitely believe.

The other night I watched my dads lighter throw itself onto the floor. It was my first real life experience other than the Ouija board.

When my dad was young he said he stayed home sick from school and was home alone, and the toilet started flushing on its own, over and over again and the drawer with the silverware kept opening and slamming shut numerous times. Then the cupboards followed suit.

My uncles stories are wild, it almost seems like he sees ghosts all the time, its like they are attracted to him.
 01-31-2014, 06:41 AMaway - #14
Shea-bird 5 heat pts

d 
space
$1,552 | 6463203
I used to not believe in ghosts until I ####ed with a Ouija board and that #### is ####ed up. It got every question I asked correct and even spelled out my grandfathers name when I asked.

Also my uncle has seen numerous ghosts and has had numerous experiences. I've never had a ghost encountee but I believe other people and after watching many different documentaries on exorcism, I definitely believe.

The other night I watched my dads lighter throw itself onto the floor. It was my first real life experience other than the Ouija board.

When my dad was young he said he stayed home sick from school and was home alone, and the toilet started flushing on its own, over and over again and the drawer with the silverware kept opening and slamming shut numerous times. Then the cupboards followed suit.

My uncles stories are wild, it almost seems like he sees ghosts all the time, its like they are attracted to him.
Without sharing the full story, which I will if anyone is even interested... I had one instance where I experienced a house haunted by a poltergeist. Definitely a believer in supernatural #### after that. You would be too.
 01-31-2014, 07:14 AMaway - #15
AKlassiq44 2 heat pts

d 
space
$1,184 | 4764132
years ago this older lady told me a story similar to the article. her husband had died and she had started dating another man. well her new bf got drunk one day and started beating her. all of a sudden "something" slammed him into the wall and started lifting him up to the ceiling. she said she was so scared she just called 911. fire f!ghters showed up first and when they seen the dude floating on the ceiling gasping for air they said "#### this ####" and ran out the doora few minutes later the police arrive and together with the firef!ghters they pulled him down off the ceiling. after that her bf never drank or hit her again and he confirmed her story to be true as well as her late husband son who also seen it.
 01-31-2014, 07:26 AMonline - #16
Fras1788 156 heat pts156

d 
space
$10,847 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Shea-bird
Without sharing the full story, which I will if anyone is even interested... I had one instance where I experienced a house haunted by a poltergeist. Definitely a believer in supernatural #### after that. You would be too.
I'm interested. Please share. There will be no negativity coming from me that's for sure.
 01-31-2014, 07:34 AMonline - #17
614FACE 5 heat pts

d 
space
$4,096 | 19626349
well ####, dont stop now. do tell...
 01-31-2014, 07:52 AMaway - #18
Stupendamatic 84 heat pts84

d 
space
$14,267 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by AKlassiq44
years ago this older lady told me a story similar to the article. her husband had died and she had started dating another man. well her new bf got drunk one day and started beating her. all of a sudden "something" slammed him into the wall and started lifting him up to the ceiling. she said she was so scared she just called 911. fire f!ghters showed up first and when they seen the dude floating on the ceiling gasping for air they said "#### this ####" and ran out the doora few minutes later the police arrive and together with the firef!ghters they pulled him down off the ceiling. after that her bf never drank or hit her again and he confirmed her story to be true as well as her late husband son who also seen it.
 01-31-2014, 03:25 PMaway - #19
Shyne-C 74 heat pts74

d 
space
$12,910 | POWERFUL

From what i've seen the consensus with 'spiritual' people seems to be that you shouldn't #### with ouija boards because you're inviting entities that are sometimes good but mostly bad and they'll pretend to help you to get what they want, and all the stuff that comes with that... also with that stuff that happened to you and your uncle, I've also heard that sometimes that paranormal activity runs in the family, maybe you have a gift for it too...

Originally Posted by AKlassiq44

Tell us the story bruh
 01-31-2014, 04:34 PMonline - #20
Fras1788 156 heat pts156

d 
space
$10,847 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Shyne-C
From what i've seen the consensus with 'spiritual' people seems to be that you shouldn't #### with ouija boards because you're inviting entities that are sometimes good but mostly bad and they'll pretend to help you to get what they want, and all the stuff that comes with that... also with that stuff that happened to you and your uncle, I've also heard that sometimes that paranormal activity runs in the family, maybe you have a gift for it too...
Yeah my dad told me never to #### with em and I always listened because I know you can potentially open the portal for demons rather than good spirits.

My gf and her family wanted to do the Quija board on Halloween 2 years ago and I said #### it. I was super skeptical but it was 3 of us with each 1 finger on the piece and it went off the edge of the board by like a 1/2 inch and there are 3 felt pads on the bottom of a ouija board piece and the piece lifted itself up back.over the board and spelled out my grandfathers name and spelled out the year he died n ####. I was like

Def not skeptical anymore.

I've heard stories about people accidentally leaving the "portal" open and demons haunted their house. #### that. I dont know if I'll be ####ing with a board ever again. #### that.

My dad has some wild stories too from when he was younger.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Aug 28 - GRAPHIC: ISIS ON A NEW LEVEL OF LOW
61 comments
Image inside  A New NBA Live Screenshot
66 comments
NBA Kobe ethers stat protecting betas
104 comments
 Image(s) inside Chiwire Season 7?: Opps Shot At Bosstop 16 Times
New reply 2 minutes ago - 95 comments - by NoLastName
 NFL Nfl Giving Lifetime Ban For 2nd Domestic Violence Offe...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 131 comments - by prettyklever
 NFL So Which Team Is Gonna Sign Aaron Hernandez When He Ge...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 59 comments - by Stackz
 audio inside Game - Don't Shoot (feat. Rick Ross, 2 Chainz, Diddy, ...
New reply 27 minutes ago - 123 comments - by A.Dot789
 BOX Floyd Mayweather Sr: "the Mayweater-pacquiao Figh...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 85 comments - by Ladklap
  Here's Why I Regret Getting A Lupe Fiasco Tattoo
New reply 28 minutes ago - 65 comments - by theon3
 Image(s) inside Norris Cole New Jump-off
New reply 15 minutes ago - 77 comments - by nomorebull34
 Article inside Joe Budden Tweeting From Jail. :deadpg:
New reply 29 minutes ago - 84 comments - by Yung Dilla

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.