This is BX @ Boxden.com


Jan 27 - Kim Jong-Un Vows Retaliation


 Jan 27 - Kim Jong-Un Vows Retaliation
topic by RAZAH CUTS - 01-27-2013, 02:06 PM - Boxden > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines




North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has vowed “high-profile” and “substantial” retaliation against the United States-led United Nations sanctions on the country. North Korea called the move an “all-out action” against the U.S. The North Korean Central News Agency said, “At the consultative meeting, Kim Jong-un expressed the firm resolution to take substantial and high-profile important state measures in view of the prevailing situation. He advanced specific tasks to the officials concerned.” The country did not specify what those measures might be, but did refer to earlier statements in which the country declared its goal to build an ability to “target” the U.S.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/29/wo...orea.html?_r=0


Latest News Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

27 comments for "Jan 27 - Kim Jong-Un Vows Retaliation"


 01-27-2013, 02:25 PMaway - #2
Stabbin101 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$1,586 | 0
This ni##a is tripping
 01-27-2013, 02:33 PMaway - #3
nightmare 415 heat pts415

  d 
space
$12,674 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by st@bbin101
This ni##a is tripping
he young and reckless
 01-27-2013, 02:56 PMaway - #4
Cartel 

  d 
space
$1,987 | 901650
He need to be worried bout that hair cut and spend his time finding a new barber!
 01-27-2013, 07:03 PMaway - #5
OchoLoco 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$5,841 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Cartel
He need to be worried bout that hair cut and spend his time finding a new barber!
He'd probably put a bullet in your skull for making that joke
 01-27-2013, 08:36 PMaway - #6
monrowe 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$9,116 | 13587124
He trying to show strength but gonna isolate his people.. He need to chill out...
 01-27-2013, 08:50 PMaway - #7
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,625 | 14090844
He doesn't want it............
 01-27-2013, 09:49 PMaway - #8
Chopzilla 185 heat pts185

  d 
space
$10,362 | POWERFUL
Trying to fill his daddy's shoes he needs to drop all that #### and work it out with the South but I know that'll never happen.
 01-27-2013, 09:51 PMaway - #9
Kadillac87 196 heat pts196

  d 
space
$14,174 | POWERFUL
Time for Barry O to hit Korea with that KO
 01-27-2013, 10:15 PMaway - #10
davilla24c 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,299 | 17652181
YNRE
















































 01-27-2013, 10:44 PMaway - #11
Storchaveli 79 heat pts79

  d 
space
$25,565 | POWERFUL
Somene tell this Hello Kitty a$s #### how we responded to Pearl Harbor.
 01-27-2013, 11:28 PMaway - #12
Michael 1987 636 heat pts636

  d 
space
$58,653 | POWERFUL
He following them illuminati orders. No wonder they k!lled his father.
 01-27-2013, 11:45 PMaway - #13
mainevent4u88 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$3,488 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Cartel
He need to be worried bout that hair cut and spend his time finding a new barber!
What hair cut you looking at? This man probably has the best barber in the country. Who ever his barber is, his fade game is immaculate.

 01-28-2013, 12:15 AMaway - #14
davilla24c 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,299 | 17652181
Originally Posted by mainevent4u88
What hair cut you looking at? This man probably has the best barber in the country. Who ever his barber is, his fade game is immaculate.

lmaooo
 01-28-2013, 02:30 AMaway - #15
ham00di 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$1,427 | 17910645
Originally Posted by nightmare
he young and reckless
As far as im concerned, young and reckless regardless of their actual strength are WAY more dangerous.

I think with all the attention on Iran (not young and reckless) the real danger is from NK, this could get n@sty!

Hope not though!
 01-28-2013, 02:43 AMaway - #16
ImAMonster 247 heat pts247

  d 
space
$24,164 | POWERFUL
Sure he does. Lol.
 01-28-2013, 02:48 AMaway - #17
ManWithoutFear! 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$9,189 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ham00di
As far as im concerned, young and reckless regardless of their actual strength are WAY more dangerous.

I think with all the attention on Iran (not young and reckless) the real danger is from NK, this could get n@sty!

Hope not though!
Young and reckless yada yada...

Whats a W to you? Take out "some" of ours only for us to take out "ALL" of yours? Even crazy muthafuhkas respect that simple a$s logic. Could see ya'll now all on this #### cryin' about Obama vaporizing little Korean babies and oh the humanity of it all!
 01-28-2013, 08:41 AMaway - #18
Got Cheeve? 111 heat pts111

  d 
space
$41,000 | POWERFUL
What's going on is the sanctions are hurting his country more than they already were. They're hurting bad, food shortages, all kinds of problems. That country is ####ed. All those in power are delusional too, they've been fed how his father was god embodied. To put it simply, they're desperate. When people are desperate they act out. Expect them to do something stupid, whatever it may be.

I feel bad for the folks that live there, they're in a no win situation. Their leaders are horrible. There's some that aren't as brain washed either. They understand what's going on, but they would be k!lled to speak out. There's no hope for a revolution there. The military is too big, they got too many guns and influence. It's like a Nazi Germany situation in terms of the power of the government there. Not saying they're like Nazi's, but just comparing the influence of those in power.
 01-28-2013, 09:16 AMaway - #19
DJHoove 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$269 | 1318594
Originally Posted by Got Cheeve?
What's going on is the sanctions are hurting his country more than they already were. They're hurting bad, food shortages, all kinds of problems. That country is ####ed. All those in power are delusional too, they've been fed how his father was god embodied. To put it simply, they're desperate. When people are desperate they act out. Expect them to do something stupid, whatever it may be.

I feel bad for the folks that live there, they're in a no win situation. Their leaders are horrible. There's some that aren't as brain washed either. They understand what's going on, but they would be k!lled to speak out. There's no hope for a revolution there. The military is too big, they got too many guns and influence. It's like a Nazi Germany situation in terms of the power of the government there. Not saying they're like Nazi's, but just comparing the influence of those in power.


Sooo true people have no idea..i didn't until i saw the Doc about the eye doctor that was doing surgeories over there. They really look to Kim like a God...US needs to watch out for these guys they have nothing to lose especially in the situation their country is in now with these new sanctions
 01-28-2013, 09:45 AMaway - #20
cbjones 24 heat pts24

  d 
space
$8,384 | POWERFUL
Keep talking greasy. #### around, and your army with the goofy march is gon' get got.


Kimberly trying to live up to the manufactured legacy the N.Korean people were told to believe about his father.

Last edited by cbjones; 01-28-2013 at 09:50 AM..
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Sep 2 - BREAKING NEWS: 11 commercial jetliners missing from Tri..
57 comments
Image inside  Xbox One Games Store New Releases 9/02/14
66 comments
Video inside  NBA Live 15 Improved Visuals Trailer
67 comments
 Image(s) inside "he Make Me Look Like I'm Getting Soft. Lil' 50 T...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 NFL An Nfl Player Got A Tattoo On His Face To Keep Himself...
New reply 34 minutes ago - 63 comments - by Bastille
 NBA Kobe Bryant The Greatest Offensive Player Ever?
New reply 8 minutes ago - 113 comments - by TheeMrMarvel
 Video inside Kevin Gates Real Talk On The Breakfast Club: Prison Li...
New reply 37 minutes ago - 118 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Video inside Snoop Dogg Responds To Star (shots Fired)
New reply 14 minutes ago - 142 comments - by bkid
  Sep 1 - Exclusive: Man Who Leaked All Jennifer Lawren...
New reply 1 hour ago - 78 comments - by messy marv stan
  Pc: Star Citizen Arena Commander Demo (free Download 1...
New reply 28 minutes ago - 64 comments - by mainevent4u88
 Video inside Kevin Gates Throws Shot At Co's, But Refuse To Mention...
New reply 1 hour ago - 77 comments - by Im Soo Special

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.