Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Jan 27 - At least 5 people k!lled in shootings during bloody Chicago day

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
87 viewing
 Video inside Prophecy Warning 2015: UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE [RECENT EVENTS]
71 comments
most viewed right now
61 viewing
Video inside Young Thug's Barter 6 Party In Hollygrove NO A Success, Wanye A No Show..
117 comments

top in section
30 viewing
 Video inside Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Official Trailer
top in movies
top in section
33 viewing
 Image inside Would You Bone?
top in eyecandy

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Jan 27 - At least 5 people k!lled in shootings during bloody Chicago day
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - on now - #1
5298 pageviews
66 comments

UptownBronx92 358 heat pts358 space
General Stinga
space
$17,075 | POWERFUL
http://www.foxnews.com/us... y-chicago-day/

CHICAGO – At least five people were gunned down Saturday in Chicago, including a 34-year-old man whose mother had already lost her three other children to shootings.
Ronnie Chambers, who was his mother Shirley's youngest child, was shot in the head while sitting in a parked car on the city's West Side. A 21-year-old man who was also in the car was wounded, police said.
Shirley Chambers, whose two other sons and daughter were shot in separate attacks more than a decade ago, was left grieving again on Saturday, WLS-TV reported.
"Right now, I'm totally lost because Ronnie was my only surviving son," Chambers said.
Shirley Chambers' first child, Carlos, was shot and k!lled by a high school classmate in 1995 after an argument. He was 18. Her daughter Latoya, then 15, and her other son Jerome were shot and k!lled within months of one another in 2000.
"What did I do wrong? I was there for them. We didn't have everything we wanted but we had what we needed," she asked Saturday.
Chambers said despite this latest tragic chapter in her life, she's not bitter or angry.
"They took my only child. I have nobody right now. That's my only baby," she said.
A few hours after Ronnie Chambers was k!lled, a gunman opened fire on three men near a South Side eatery, k!lling two of them and wounding the third, police said.
On Saturday afternoon, detectives were called to the scene of another shooting in which a man in his 30s and a teenager were shot to death. There had been no arrests.
Chicago's homicide count eclipsed 500 last year for the first time since 2008. As grim as it is, Chicago's homicide rate was almost double in the early 1990s — averaging around 900 — before violent crime began dropping in cities across America.
Last year's increase, though, stood in sharp contrast to New York, where homicides fell 21 percent from 2011, as of early December.

imageimage

Last edited by UptownBronx92; 01-27-2013 at 01:18 AM..
2 peeps gave props to UptownBronx92 $C-Brisc$ (01-28-2013) , hot topic  (01-27-2013)

66 comments for "Jan 27 - At least 5 people k!lled in shootings during bloody Chicago day"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - on now - #2
UptownBronx92 358 heat pts358 space
General Stinga
space
$17,075 | POWERFUL
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #3
BangEm904 29 heat pts29 space
Who U Tellin!
space
$3,025 | POWERFUL
damn chicago!!

chicago
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #4
Chief Dee 6 heat pts space
Chicago Bred
space
$10,359 | POWERFUL
The Chicago Police Department are fortunate and lucky today to receive two double homicides. The number was updated from 5 to 7 murders Saturday but 4 were double homicides, and CPD loves double homicides.

Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #5
Johnson4u222 4 heat pts space
space
$1,405 | 5656958
chiraq NO LIE...and I can't believe I wanted to move out there...hell naw
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #6
nightmare 429 heat pts429 space
space
$13,052 | POWERFUL
Matt504 said:
soon enough the conversation is going to change from "gun problem" to it being looked at as a "n*gga problem", and then they'll start classifying the perpetrators as domestic terrorists, and once a group of people (Black people) is perceived as being linked to terrorism, the National Guard or whatever else agency will be able to terminate large amounts of Black people with extreme prejudice, and few people outside of Black people will care.
with NDAA, this will be happening to a lot groups moving forward, so i feel you
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #7
ManWithoutFear! 2 heat pts space
If it wasnt 4 Da Bronx...
space
$9,189 | POWERFUL
They gonna keep fuhkin' around over there and Fred, Pam, and Jim gonna pay their a.sses a visit.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #8
babalou  space
The Machine!
space
$12,411 | POWERFUL
Matt504 said:
soon enough the conversation is going to change from "gun problem" to it being looked at as a "n*gga problem", and then they'll start classifying the perpetrators as domestic terrorists, and once a group of people (Black people) is perceived as being linked to terrorism, the National Guard or whatever else agency will be able to terminate large amounts of Black people with extreme prejudice, and few people outside of Black people will care.
Bingo.
ALOT of n*ggas don't know sh*t about how the law works in this post 9/11 and post Sandy Hook America. On the strength of domestic terrorism alone, the feds/police can circumvent so much of your rights and fu*k your life up because you decide to touch a gun. sh*t you can get arrested just for making what is perceived as a terror threat without realizing that it's more than just tough talk.

The powers that be are flat out looking for an excuse to put the national guard/army on these streets (like Iraq/Afghanistan) and and seemingly out of control gun situation in a major city like Chicago is a perfect opportunity. Just wait until someone gets their head blown off in the Loop or Wrigleyville. These peckerwood are gonna lose their damn minds and will be begging lawmakers to take these n*ggas rights (which the clearly don't appreciate/recognize) away from them.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #9
Sean McDevitt 5 heat pts space
Priest Of Science
space
$6,803 | 15857534
bigger cities have more murder. more humans not getting along? sh*ts science. nothing to be alarmed about. do the murder stats of every year
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #10
Chief Dee 6 heat pts space
Chicago Bred
space
$10,359 | POWERFUL
Sean McDevitt said:
bigger cities have more murder. more humans not getting along? sh*ts science. nothing to be alarmed about. do the murder stats of every year
That's not the case at all, Houston is the fourth largest city but has never reached 400 murders in a single year this entire decade. Phoenix is te 6th largest city and barely has 200 murders a year, San Antonio is te 7th largest city sometimes they have under 100 murders. It's not just about having people, it's about social conditions. People in cities have to have a reason for f!ghting eachother. For instance, in Philly and New York the subplot is the drug culture. In Chicago and Cali the subplot is the gang culture. There has to be existing social problems for a city to have murders, not just people.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #11
Nobles  space
space
$246 | 816459
Johnson4u222 said:
chiraq NO LIE...and I can't believe I wanted to move out there...hell naw
Bro, I have a company flying me out there for a job interview in the next few weeks.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #12
GOD999 144 heat pts144 space
S L I P P I N
space
$23,937 | POWERFUL
As cold, snowy & now icy it is now sh*t still hot in the westside

But all I'm concerned for is 2013 Spring-Summer Chi and how many officers that will be employed to patrol downtown Michigan Ave this year.

City is probably going to keep the Taste Of Chicago running for a week again like it was done for last year
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #13
Stillhyphy 34 heat pts34 space
Boxden's Hood Philosopher
space
$7,307 | POWERFUL
Every single soul out there younger than 25 is expecting their day to come sooner or later, thats how it is in the hood. So theyre living up their days like everyday is a friday, tomarrow is most def not promised for the young out in chicago
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #14
ill 800 61 heat pts61 space
Elite
space
$7,472 | POWERFUL
ban handguns!

oh...wait a minute....
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #15
Alerts 184 heat pts184 space
F*** Da Bears, and Bulls
space
$9,980 | POWERFUL
Chief Dee said:
That's not the case at all, Houston is the fourth largest city but has never reached 400 murders in a single year this entire decade. Phoenix is te 6th largest city and barely has 200 murders a year, San Antonio is te 7th largest city sometimes they have under 100 murders. It's not just about having people, it's about social conditions. People in cities have to have a reason for f!ghting eachother. For instance, in Philly and New York the subplot is the drug culture. In Chicago and Cali the subplot is the gang culture. There has to be existing social problems for a city to have murders, not just people.
This.

It's all economic, address that issue and you address crime
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #16
Pete Butter 1 heat pts space
space
$1,592 | 3386443
KnickKilla92 said:
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #17
MyStYlEaRt  space
space
$3,219 | 7732762
Looks like those strict gun laws are working for Chicago.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #18
Im Soo Special 53 heat pts53 space
space
$13,742 | POWERFUL
chi police dont give a fu*k

black on black crime
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #19
Heisenberg 77 heat pts77 space
Allergic to Hard Work
space
$8,198 | POWERFUL
MyStYlEaRt said:
Looks like those strict gun laws are working for Chicago.
there are no strict gun laws in chicago.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #20
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts space
space
$1,093 | 5673493
Yet not a peep from the media or even gun control advocates/clubs/orgs, about the atrocities in this city....at least on a major level

Home > all sections > BX Daily Bugle

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
49 viewing
Image inside Apr 17 - Bad Ass Chica Executed By Simp Bf
158 comments
@news
most viewed right now
35 viewing
Article inside Following the release of "Barter 6," Young Thug has announced his deb..
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
26 viewing
Video inside Little Boy On Morphine Tells His Mom How He Really Feels About His Fath..
107 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
25 viewing
Video inside That scene from Louie deserves it's own thread
41 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside Wayne brings out the counter to thugga's hollygrove concert
107 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Apr 17 - The Brilliant Idea From Europe That Could Revolutionize Child Support
85 comments
@news
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Batman VS Superman (2:05 FULL TRAILER)
121 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside 50 Cent's baby mama Daphne Joy in Miami
85 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
11 viewing
NFL ESPN's Britt Mchenry "I'm better than you are" rant
436 comments
@sports

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time