This is BX @ Boxden.com

Jan 26 - Muslim abuser who 'didn't know' that s3x with a girl of 13 was illegal is spared jail

Jan 26 - Muslim abuser who 'didn't know' that s3x with a girl of 13 was illegal is spared jail
topic by Games Addict - 01-26-2013, 09:48 PM - Boxden > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

A muslim who r###d a 13-year-old girl he groomed on Facebook has been spared a prison sentence after a judge heard he went to an Islamic faith school where he was taught that women are worthless.

Adil Rashid, 18, claimed he was not aware that it was illegal for him to have s3x with the girl because his education left him ignorant of British law.

Yesterday Judge Michael Stokes handed Rashid a suspended sentence, saying: ‘Although chronologically 18, it is quite clear from the reports that you are very naive and immature when it comes to s3xual matters.’

Earlier Nottingham Crown Court heard that such crimes usually result in a four to seven-year prison sentence.

But the judge said that because Rashid was ‘passive’ and ‘lacking a$sertiveness’, sending him to jail might cause him ‘more damage than good’.

Rashid, from Birmingham, admitted he had s3x with the girl, saying he had been ‘tempted by her’ after they met online.

They initially exchanged messages on Facebook before sending texts and chatting on the phone over a two-month period.

They then met up in Nottingham, where Rashid had booked a room at a Premier Inn.

The girl told police they stayed at the hotel for two hours and had s3x after Rashid went to the bathroom and emerged wearing a condom.
I see the logic, but still. What if that kid was the judge's daughter? Would he have felt the same way? Somehow I doubt it. Having s3x with a kid that young should earn you mandatory jail time no matter your circumstance.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...x-girl-13.html

Latest News Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

63 comments for "Jan 26 - Muslim abuser who 'didn't know' that s3x with a girl of 13 was illegal is spared jail"

01-27-2013, 05:54 AMaway - #2
Stabbin101 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$1,586 | 0
Now idiots on Boxden think islam preaches that woman are worthless and 90'percent will eat it up.

Quick fact: islam actually gave birth to woman having identity, prior to Islam, woman essentially did not exist anymore than poo on the floor.

My point is clear and simple.

People will think islam is this and that when to understand something it takes more than 1 day or even 1 year.

Islam praises woman and cherishes them, if you think/know otherwise, you are sadly mistaken

The typical response to this will be some fool who is gonna google "Islam hates woman" and then will cite a line from the holy book the Koran completely out of context and use that as his argument.

My response to that..... Go to school and learn how to learn first.
 01-27-2013, 06:51 AMaway - #3
shield4life 

d 
space
$69 | 210156
Just shut up hater ^^^
 01-27-2013, 07:48 AMaway - #4
Stabbin101 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$1,586 | 0
Originally Posted by Flying Jesus
its funny that whenever a story like this pops up about a Muslim man who beats his wife, or throws acid on his daughter, the blame is never on them but on everyone else, especially how they have a misconstrued look on you're culture.

give me a break.
People who do the things u just described should be punished justly and what they do has no barring or dependency on Islam.

Don't get me wrong, there are of course religious people who act wrongly, but that's not the religion talking, it's the person.

Ultimately we are all a result of our actions not our beliefs.

So please, someone please cite an unreferenced out of context Koran line.

Islam is pure, man is distorted.
 01-27-2013, 07:57 AMaway - #5
kiddrocay 25 heat pts25

d 
space
$18,216 | POWERFUL
wow :kobewhatever:
 01-27-2013, 08:39 AMaway - #6
PhrozenMenace 

d 
space
$11,600 | POWERFUL
thats just stupid
 01-27-2013, 10:10 AMaway - #7
Nut-In-Honeys 9 heat pts

d 
space
$4,389 | POWERFUL
ignorance is bliss
 01-27-2013, 12:06 PMaway - #8
*Missy* 5 heat pts

d 
space
$3,721 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by st@bbin101
People who do the things u just described should be punished justly and what they do has no barring or dependency on Islam.

Don't get me wrong, there are of course religious people who act wrongly, but that's not the religion talking, it's the person.

Good points
 01-27-2013, 08:08 PMaway - #9
SALTY3142 

d 
space
$498 | 3047861
Originally Posted by st@bbin101

I agree with you that it is indeed the people, but I mean we can't ignore the fact that Islamists have a general disdain towards women and it's a huge problem in the muslim community. Just take a look around at women who dress "modestly" nowhere in the Koran does it tell you to cover your entire body in a black sheet, somewhere things got misconstrued and here we are.

I know other religious texts have old fashioned views towards women but Islam and the Koran are on some ####tttt. Here's your out of context line :P

"Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them. Then if they obey you, take no further action against them. Surely God is high, supreme." (Dawood's version of the Koran, Quran, 4:34)

I mean it's a little much.
 01-27-2013, 08:09 PMaway - #10
Trilluminati GA 355 heat pts355

d 
space
$33,272 | POWERFUL
wats wrong with homie above defending Islam?
 01-27-2013, 08:25 PMaway - #11
bobbysteels18 537 heat pts537

d 
space
$6,114 | POWERFUL
Religion of peace
 01-27-2013, 08:31 PMaway - #12
2D.... 3 heat pts

d 
space
$7,994 | POWERFUL
"i'm sorry officer... i didn't know i couldn't do that"
 01-27-2013, 08:33 PMaway - #13
SALTY3142 

d 
space
$498 | 3047861

01-27-2013, 08:37 PMonline - #14
Ham Rove 2070 heat pts2070

d 
space
$37,757 | POWERFUL
So women being treated with disdain is exclusive to Islam?
 01-27-2013, 08:43 PMaway - #15
SALTY3142 

d 
space
$498 | 3047861
Originally Posted by NoTitleSince73
So women being treated with disdain is exclusive to Islam?
No, but when was the last time you heard a follower of pretty much any other religion honor k!lling their female family members, throwing acid in a woman's face, forcing women to cover their faces, getting offended when women look them in the eyes, etc. I don't know why we can't just acknowledge that it's a pretty big problem in Islam.
 01-27-2013, 08:43 PMonline - #16
ImamThug187 6 heat pts

d 
space
$5,562 | 9501726
This guy is not a Muslim

How could someone say "Muslim Rapist"

Media wants you to hate Muslims, period.
 01-27-2013, 08:45 PMaway - #17
SALTY3142 

d 
space
$498 | 3047861
Originally Posted by ImamThug187
This guy is not a Muslim

How could someone say "Muslim Rapist"

Media wants you to hate Muslims, period.
um...

A muslim who r###d a 13-year-old girl he groomed on Facebook has been spared a prison sentence after a judge heard he went to an Islamic faith school where he was taught that women are worthless.
Adil Rashid, 18, claimed he was not aware that it was illegal for him to have s3x with the girl because his education left him ignorant of British law.
 01-27-2013, 08:48 PMonline - #18
ImamThug187 6 heat pts

d 
space
$5,562 | 9501726
Originally Posted by SALTY3142
um...

Are you retarded, use some logic

You can not be a Muslim and a rapist at the same time. Understand? How many r###s are reported as "Christian rapist".

A Muslim is someone who serves God by serving Humanity.
 01-27-2013, 08:54 PMaway - #19
SALTY3142 

d 
space
$498 | 3047861
Originally Posted by ImamThug187
Are you retarded, use some logic

You can not be a Muslim and a rapist at the same time. Understand? How many r###s are reported as "Christian rapist".

A Muslim is someone who serves God by serving Humanity.
LOL WHAT?! Listen, I'm sure if someone used their "Christian" teachings to successfully get out of a r### case you'd hear about it. Ever heard the term "Christian Terrorist" or "Christian Extremist" ? They believe they are "Christians" the same way this guy calls himself a "Muslim". Your judgement of who or what they are and interpretation of religion is irrelevant.

This is what they call themselves, this is the religion they follow, and in this case he takes no responsibility for his actions and blames it on the teachings of his religion....Islam.
 01-27-2013, 09:17 PMaway - #20
Satire 6 heat pts

d 
space
$5,197 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by STAY ASLEEP
there are different types of islam folks. There is the kind we have in america which is fine... but lets not forget about the kind that like to fly planes into buildings.. they are real.
You mean these muslim?

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL Thanksgiving Day Football- 49ers vs Seahawks 5:30pm(pst)
349 comments
NBA Rose basically admits he sat out just because he was tir..
84 comments
NBA Hornets coach says Hot N*gga Lance is not a "star player"
71 comments
 Video inside Nov 26 - Cleveland Police Officer Shot Tamir Rice Imme...
New reply 37 seconds ago - 88 comments - by CrunchTime CDN
 NFL Gobble Gobble Bi-ch.. Philadelphia Eagles (8-3) @ Dall...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 732 comments - by Kooper
  How Is Dej Loaf Famous? (might Be The Worst Performanc...
New reply 52 seconds ago - 157 comments - by 1LynguisticMind
 Image(s) inside Adolf Bieber Crippin'?
New reply 37 minutes ago - 55 comments - by Carlton Black
  Nov 26 - Michael Brown's Mom: Darren Wilson Testimony ...
New reply 1 minute ago - 96 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Image(s) inside Chiwire: Lil Reese Calls Out P. Rico For Fake Jordans
New reply 47 minutes ago - 74 comments - by Nasty Neighbor
 Image(s) inside Dam Bx , Tay600 Really Mad At Me!
New reply 2 minutes ago - 119 comments - by SlimDunkin
 Image(s) inside Pharrell Williams: Why Aren’t We Talking About Michael...
New reply 49 minutes ago - 282 comments - by Carlton Black

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,864 fans of BX | none new today 4,815 following and 3 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.