This is BX @ Boxden.com

Jan 25 - Trans-Gender Rappers Body To Be Searched For In Landfill Had Been Missing Since New Years

Jan 25 - Trans-Gender Rappers Body To Be Searched For In Landfill Had Been Missing Since New Years
topic by ChickBoss414 - 01-25-2013, 02:42 AM - Boxden > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

MPD to begin massive search in landfill for body of Evon Young | FOX6Now.com – Milwaukee News & weather from WITI Television FOX6

(**Video in link**)

MILWAUKEE (WITI) — Milwaukee police will begin a massive search on Monday, January 28th at an undisclosed landfill for the body of Evon Young; born a woman but living for years as a man.

Young, a local rapper, was reported missing on Wednesday, January 2nd by his mother Annette Cross-Perry — and five people are now charged in connection with the disappearance and murd3r of Young.

In a news conference on Thursday afternoon, January 24th, Milwaukee police indicated they will be using cadaver dogs and garbage-moving equipment at the landfill in their search for young. There’s also been a hold on garbage dumping at the landfill. Again, police would not disclose the location of the landfill.

Milwaukee police also noted a significant change in charges for the five people accused in Young’s disappearance and de@th.

On Wednesday, only two of the five people accused in the case were facing first-degree intentional homicide charges. The other three faced substantial battery charges. But as of Thursday, all five now face first-degree intentional homicide charges. The charges come with a maximum life in prison sentence upon conviction.

Devin Seaberry and Ron Allen made their initial appearances in court on Thursday. Police say all five men in this case put a bag over Young’s head, beat him with tools, took turns strangling him with a chain, and then one of them shot Young three times. Police say they then took Young’s body and put it in a dumpster.

Police also mentioned in the Thursday news conference that they may have determined the motive in the case. They believe the five accused thought Young let a burglar into the house that he shared with Billy Griffin. That burglar apparently took electronics and music equipment from Griffin.

The Suspects:

Left To Right: Devin Seaberry, Ron Allen, Victor Stewart, Billy Griffin, Ashanti Mcalister

> Jan 25 - Trans-Gender Rappers Body To Be Searched For In Landfill Had Been Missing Since New Years - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below!> Jan 25 - Trans-Gender Rappers Body To Be Searched For In Landfill Had Been Missing Since New Years - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below!> Jan 25 - Trans-Gender Rappers Body To Be Searched For In Landfill Had Been Missing Since New Years - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below! -- I just don't know what to think about this city's inhabitants sometimes.... Laverne, Shirley, & The Fonz left this muthafukca a LONG time ago!

Latest News Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

29 comments for "Jan 25 - Trans-Gender Rappers Body To Be Searched For In Landfill Had Been Missing Since New Years"

01-25-2013, 02:43 AMaway - #2
ChickBoss414 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$1,342 | POWERFUL

(**Video in link**)

MILWAUKEE (WITI) — People who knew Evon Young are shocked by the violent way in which he died. One of those is a man known well in the Milwaukee music scene, Willie Lampkin.

Lampkin is also known as “Salient.” That’s the business name he uses to help promote Milwaukee artists. Evon Young was one of them. Lampkin knew Young as “Yung LT.” They worked together on artist showcases.

“Anytime someone put up Yung LT baby, they knew it was him, they know his saying, they know his dance,” said Lampkin.

Lampkin even designed Young’s latest album cover. Despite some of his videos that appear to promote drug use, Lampkin says he never saw Young using drugs at all. In fact, he believes it was Young simply playing a role.

“I never seen him do anything at all period. Whenever I seen him he’s at my office and we talk, sit down, or we’re out and about at a performance, recording and always trying to sell his music,” said Lampkin.

Lampkin describes Young as a hard-working, up-and-coming artist who was always on time — and often with his roommate Billy Griffin, who is now charged in Young’s de@th.

“Just to know someone you hang around with all the time would do something like that to you. It’s a bad situation, period,” said Lampkin.

Lampkin says Young seemed to have a bright future ahead of him. But he says it’s a future that was ripped away too soon.

“It’s drastic, something to go through. And I just keep the prayers you know, for the family,” said Lampkin.

Last edited by ChickBoss414; 01-25-2013 at 02:45 AM..
 01-25-2013, 09:47 PMaway - #3
That Guy Fly 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$46,185 | POWERFUL
If this was only about the burglary why they using the transgender #### to headline the article. I didnt need to know that when it comes to the facts of the case.
 01-26-2013, 12:18 AMaway - #4
UpTownBronx92 218 heat pts218

d 
space
$8,444 | POWERFUL
trasgender ... i give no ####s

it deserved it
 01-26-2013, 12:36 AMaway - #5
datVAkid 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$8,827 | POWERFUL
ni##az... its smilie time
 01-26-2013, 01:10 AMaway - #6
Yung Chance 100 heat pts100

d 
space
$11,805 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KnickKilla92
trasgender ... i give no ####s

it deserved it
 01-26-2013, 01:11 AMonline - #7
Trilluminati GA 347 heat pts347

d 
space
$30,982 | POWERFUL
put her in the right place?
 01-26-2013, 01:20 AMaway - #8
J Rob 6 heat pts

d 
space
$8,637 | POWERFUL
I know Ron Allen (mutual friend through my brother)....haven't seen him in about 3 or 4 years but it's crazy when #### like this hits so close to home
 01-26-2013, 01:21 AMaway - #9
turntabledj 1 heat pts

d 
space
$2,426 | 6993548
it was that n*gga Victor... he look like he would fall the ookie doke.
 01-26-2013, 07:11 AMaway - #10
360crazy 7 heat pts

d 
space
$2,418 | 0
Look at these ni##as...U can tell their IQ isn't up to par. Those are the usually the ones with most hate in their hearts ex: conservatives
 01-26-2013, 08:58 AMonline - #11

d 
space
$30,982 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 360crazy
Look at these ni##as...U can tell their IQ isn't up to par. Those are the usually the ones with most hate in their hearts ex: conservatives
ni##a if you don't shut your monkey mouth a$s up lol. You're IQ is so high but you use the word ni##a, while defending a tranny. It is plenty more out there, chill out.
 01-26-2013, 11:28 AMaway - #12
bigscore 1220 heat pts1220

d 
space
$5,427 | POWERFUL

Last edited by bigscore; 01-26-2013 at 11:32 AM..
 01-26-2013, 11:33 AMonline - #13

d 
space
$30,982 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DionteEliceDDD
you're a fuccin dumbass
your sig tho
 01-26-2013, 11:59 AMaway - #14
Gateway972 43 heat pts43

d 
space
$2,529 | POWERFUL
Why are they calling a her a him? if it is a woman why do they try to call it a man?
 01-26-2013, 12:56 PMonline - #15
HHS 1 heat pts

d 
space
$5,239 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Gateway972
Why are they calling a her a him? if it is a woman why do they try to call it a man?
They're respecting his choice to live and self-identify as a man.
 01-26-2013, 01:34 PMaway - #16
420Heat 2 heat pts

d 
space
$4,974 | 12648257
why r the states filled wit so many crackhead mutha####as holy ####
 01-26-2013, 03:57 PMaway - #17
Young_Deuces 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,363 | 773486
Nobody, even his mother acknowledges he was born a woman. One of the suspects was Yung LTs roommates and made the crew aware he was really a she. So yes, him being a transgender is a major part of this situation.

This is the victim Evon Young/Yung LT video. Woulda have never thought he was a she.

Last edited by Young_Deuces; 01-26-2013 at 08:34 PM..
 01-26-2013, 03:59 PMaway - #18
360crazy 7 heat pts

d 
space
$2,418 | 0
Originally Posted by BluCupShawty
ni##a if you don't shut your monkey mouth a$s up lol. You're IQ is so high but you use the word ni##a, while defending a tranny. It is plenty more out there, chill out.
I'm defending a innocent transs3xual....and ur defending murd3r.....kick rocks fam
 01-26-2013, 04:01 PMaway - #19
Young_Deuces 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,363 | 773486
And he's not a popular artist in the city, just another person with access to a studio. But it is unfontunate that some people that called themselves friends did him.
 01-26-2013, 07:41 PMonline - #20

d 
space
$30,982 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 360crazy
I'm defending a innocent transs3xual....and ur defending murd3r.....kick rocks fam
her friends were murd3rous backst@bbers #### all of em
@ innocent like you knew her

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Wii U - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U >>>>
58 comments
NBA According to Bleacher Report: Steve Nash will miss entir..
50 comments
NBA 2013 Superteam Lakers the worst manufactured Superteam i..
61 comments
  Tay600 Calls Interscope’s Decision To Drop Chief Keef ...
New reply 9 seconds ago - 122 comments - by GLOCKN SKIMASK
 Image(s) inside After All These Halloweens, I Never Knew (mind Blown)
New reply 8 minutes ago - 85 comments - by italiansteve
 Image(s) inside Daaaaamn My Nigga French Montana Back
New reply 2 minutes ago - 80 comments - by SHADOW
 NBA Kendrick Lamar, Kevin Hart Highlight Cleveland Cavalie...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 110 comments - by metatr0n
 NBA Espn First Take: Nash Or Iverson: Who's The Better Pla...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 94 comments - by JNumbaNC
 Video inside Oct 23 - Watch: Little Foul-mouthed Princesses Rampant...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 60 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Image(s) inside Troy Ave's Goon Id'd As Ilovemakonnen's Attacker On Tw...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 173 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 Image(s) inside Alfie From Old Nick Show "my Brother & Me&quo...
New reply 28 minutes ago - 67 comments - by KleanKutt100

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,794 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.