This is BX @ Boxden.com

Jan 25 -The Most Batsh%t Reactions to Women in Combat

Jan 25 -The Most Batsh%t Reactions to Women in Combat
topic by RAZAH CUTS - 01-25-2013, 01:50 PM - Boxden > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

The Pentagon officially lifted the ban on women in combat on Wednesday. And the entire world applauded this historic move towards equality. And wingnuts and supposedly "moderate" conservatives came out of the woodwork in droves to slam the decision, which was merely a formality, since women have already been giving life and limb f!ghting in the military. The critics' hysteria would have been a totally appropriate response to, say, a decision to ban all men from the military. Here are some of the most bat#### crazy reactions to women in combat.
Marine infantryman Ryan Smith warned in a Wall Street Journal Op-Ed that a Marine will "defecate inches from his seated comrade's face." He continued:

"Societal norms are a reality, and their maintenance is important to most members of a society. It is humiliating enough to relieve yourself in front of your male comrades; one can only imagine the humiliation of being forced to relieve yourself in front of the opposite s3x.... Despite the professionalism of Marines, it would be distracting and potentially traumatizing to be forced to be nak3d in front of the opposite s3x, particularly when your body has been ravaged by lack of hygiene."

Denny Burk of the Southern Baptist Convention exclaimed, "Everyone in America ought to be scandalized by this news, but I'm wondering if it will even register on the radar of anyone's conscience. To the extent that it doesn't, we reveal just how far gone we are as a people. God help us."

The Most Bat#### Reactions to Women in Combat

Latest News Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

42 comments for "Jan 25 -The Most Batsh%t Reactions to Women in Combat"

01-25-2013, 02:01 PMaway - #2
ill 800 61 heat pts61

d 
space
$6,854 | POWERFUL
"the entire world applauded this move towards historic equality"

what a load of ####.

i can guarantee you just about every soldier thinks this is just as ridiculous as those fb posts and tweets

this opinion piece is not news
 01-25-2013, 09:18 PMaway - #3
freakbucket 

d 
space
$5,715 | 13588039
I don't support it, at all.
 01-25-2013, 09:19 PMaway - #4
OchoLoco 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$5,391 | POWERFUL
Nobody's eager to f!ght the American f!ght anymore, so they giving it to the people who never had a chance before.

#### this ####
 01-25-2013, 09:25 PMaway - #5
gbmilwaukee 

d 
space
$1,129 | 3097758
I'm sorry, but that first one had me
 01-25-2013, 09:55 PMaway - #6
djdeez1211 

d 
space
$760 | 991533
 01-26-2013, 05:51 AMaway - #7
gh3tto 3 heat pts

d 
space
$1,679 | 5401287
Originally Posted by OchoLoco1818
Nobody's eager to f!ght the American f!ght anymore, so they giving it to the people who never had a chance before.

#### this ####
 01-26-2013, 06:38 AMaway - #8
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
To each it's own.....and for the record people said some of these same things about the Tuskgeegee Airmen.......
 01-26-2013, 07:06 AMaway - #9
ghettofire 3 heat pts

d 
space
$22,976 | POWERFUL
obamaobamaobamaobamaobamaobama!!!!!!

am i doin it right?
 01-26-2013, 07:39 AMaway - #10
J_Duece 

d 
space
$1,740 | 4976826
Its not like these ni##as wanted to f!ght in war
 01-26-2013, 07:43 AMaway - #11
52:1 36 heat pts36

d 
space
$16,784 | POWERFUL
If ni##as would do some research and check, Females in the American Military forces were working in what are called "F.E.T." teams for some years now, a "F.E.T." = Female Engagement Team.

Their purpose: to talk to the women and kids within the villages of muslim countries such as Afghanistan as to preserve as much good standing as possible so that the male soldiers did not have to talk to the women and children and possible anger the males of the villages. also, the F.E.T. soldiers were able to check women for weapons and $uicide vest and such when men couldn't.

Them being allowed on the front lines is good, Female Soldiers tend to have a "motherly" protective vibe and nature to them,

bottom line is, men who aren't even IN the military all on twitter ####ing about some #### they not even built for.
 01-26-2013, 07:52 AMaway - #12
Sub Crazy 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$11,942 | POWERFUL
lol

For some reason I thought women were always allowed in the army, therefore allowed on the frontlines.
 01-26-2013, 07:56 AMaway - #13
52:1 36 heat pts36

d 
space
$16,784 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Sub Crazy
lol

For some reason I thought women were always allowed in the army, therefore allowed on the frontlines.
No, due to hygiene regulations involving women, they were not allowed on the front line's like infantry men were. the only females I can remember being allowed to be in the heat of some #### were medics (I could be wrong). but I think the "official"/"excuse that won't get us sued" was that hygiene issue's were going to take place so they restricted females from doing front line work.
 01-26-2013, 10:57 AMaway - #14
Heisenberg 75 heat pts75

d 
space
$7,024 | POWERFUL
i remember when Tucker was on MSNBC and actually sane. i wonder what happened
 01-26-2013, 11:32 AMaway - #15
youngsiz 

d 
space
$3,225 | 5092773
During my time in the marines the females would #### about us doing ccombat training becuase they would never use. It alot of the people complaining have never suited up and have no opinion on the matter, some of the women just as ready if not more ready to go im all for it no need to ask for equal rights on certain things
 01-26-2013, 11:38 AMaway - #16
ill 800 61 heat pts61

d 
space
$6,854 | POWERFUL
so whats going to happen when these women are asked to be in combat for weeks at time?
 01-26-2013, 01:44 PMaway - #17
420Heat 2 heat pts

d 
space
$4,527 | 10960449
Originally Posted by ronin
No, due to hygiene regulations involving women, they were not allowed on the front line's like infantry men were. the only females I can remember being allowed to be in the heat of some #### were medics (I could be wrong). but I think the "official"/"excuse that won't get us sued" was that hygiene issue's were going to take place so they restricted females from doing front line work.
i dont understand, why is hygiene an issue?

wuld they pussies get so dirty theyd get infected and die or something?
 01-26-2013, 01:54 PMaway - #18
ill 800 61 heat pts61

d 
space
$6,854 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 420Heat
i dont understand, why is hygiene an issue?

wuld they pussies get so dirty theyd get infected and die or something?
hygiene a big issue. any woman will tell you that.

you think one day old dirty #### stinks? imagine being in combat in the jungle for months at a time...no soap, no amenities
 01-26-2013, 04:41 PMaway - #19
Di Warlord 6 heat pts

d 
space
$4,508 | 8604338
Originally Posted by ill 800
hygiene a big issue. any woman will tell you that.

you think one day old dirty #### stinks? imagine being in combat in the jungle for months at a time...no soap, no amenities

I'm deployed now, and there are showers for days out chyea. People are acting as if we're currently at war in Vietnam and peeps are stuck in the wilderness for weeks on end. FOH. The thought that we'll be in a war where people would be stuck out in extremely austere locations to where they wouldn't have the ability to shower for weeks on end would prolly never happen in the next 10-20 years...

Unless we catch real beef with North Korea
 01-26-2013, 08:45 PMaway - #20
Panopticon 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$11,499 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Di Warlord

I'm deployed now, and there are showers for days out chyea. People are acting as if we're currently at war in Vietnam and peeps are stuck in the wilderness for weeks on end. FOH. The thought that we'll be in a war where people would be stuck out in extremely austere locations to where they wouldn't have the ability to shower for weeks on end would prolly never happen in the next 10-20 years...

Unless we catch real beef with North Korea

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Jul 31 - Iraq Signs '$1 Billion Arms Deal' With Russia
50 comments
NBA Charles Barkley Says There Are Only 5 Real Jobs In The W..
103 comments
NBA NBA referee comes out as Gay...Another step forward for ..
88 comments
  Gq Magazine Names Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twist...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 179 comments - by CosbySweater
 Image(s) inside Jul 30 - Hate Crime Maps Reveal The Most Prejudiced Pl...
New reply 25 minutes ago - 76 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
  17 Perfect Responses When Someone Doesn't Text Back
New reply 9 minutes ago - 56 comments - by grunsthis
 Video inside Onyx Interview (fredo Starr & Sticky Fingaz) At Th...
New reply 40 minutes ago - 290 comments - by JNumbaNC
 Video inside Lil Wayne Attends Supperclub To Celebrate Mack Maine’s...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 145 comments - by Danny M
 Video inside How To Feed Seven People With Just $3.35
New reply 43 minutes ago - 111 comments - by Jesszman
 NBA Michael Jordan Admits Kobe Is Better Than Him (video)
New reply 22 minutes ago - 69 comments - by iamsoulja
 Video inside Raekwon Says He Cant Stand F##king H0mos
New reply 47 minutes ago - 250 comments - by WizLatifa

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,760 fans of BX | none new today 4,741 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.