This is BX @ Boxden.com

Jan 25 - Sarah Palin Out at Fox News

Jan 25 - Sarah Palin Out at Fox News
topic by Ham Rove - 01-25-2013, 05:03 PM - Boxden > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Sarah Palin will no longer be a paid contributor to Fox News.

The former Alaska governor and the network have parted ways, a source close to Palin told ABC News. The same source said it was her decision to leave the network and that Fox offered her an opportunity to renew her contract.

In a statement from Fox News, Executive Vice President for Programming Bill Shine did not comment on whose decision it was to end the relationship, instead saying, "We have thoroughly enjoyed our a$sociation with Gov. Palin. We wish her the best in her future endeavors."

Palin originally signed on with Fox as a contributor in January 2010, when the network announced her hiring along with plans for her to "host periodic episodes of Fox News Channel's 'Real American Stories,' a series exploring inspirational real-life tales of overcoming adversity throughout the American landscape that will debut in 2010."

Since then, Palin has provided commentary on political topics, often criticizing Democrats and President Obama on Fox's programs.

In August, Palin complained on Facebook that the network had canceled her appearances during the Republican National Convention.

"I'm sorry Fox cancelled all my scheduled interviews tonight because I sure wanted to take the opportunity on the air to highlight Sen. John McCain's positive contributions to America, to honor him, and to reflect on what a biased media unfairly put him through four years ago tonight," Palin wrote. "Granted, our honored and esteemed war hero has gone through much more than the liberal media can ever do to him in their efforts to harm this patriot."

Palin had one of the most lucrative contracts at Fox, earning at least $1 million during her stint at the network.

News of Palin's departure was first reported by RealClearPolitics.com.
Sarah Palin Is Out at Fox - ABC News

Latest News Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

5 comments for "Jan 25 - Sarah Palin Out at Fox News"

01-25-2013, 11:22 PMonline - #2
Jeet Kune Do 5 heat pts

d 
space
$5,400 | 13030322
stupid hot ####
 01-25-2013, 11:32 PMaway - #3
gathugga 8 heat pts

d 
space
$1,491 | 11774439
Without fail the only thing that comes to mind whenever I hear this idiot talk is

01-26-2013, 12:12 AMonline - #4
CosbySweater 179 heat pts179

d 
space
$22,843 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by gathugga
Without fail the only thing that comes to mind whenever I hear this idiot talk is
 01-26-2013, 07:49 AMaway - #5
dlettern 4 heat pts

d 
space
$8,834 | POWERFUL
I can't hate on a hot cougar no matter how stupid she is....ha

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Microsoft Investigating Xbox Owners for Fraudulently Refunding ..
68 comments
NBA Confirmed: Russell Westbrook has a small fracture in his..
59 comments
Image inside  Nas Gettin Sucked Off By Madonna In The Studio (Pic)
80 comments
 NBA Carmelo Anthony Busts A Nut In Lebron's Eye (video)
New reply 4 minutes ago - 67 comments - by King Henry
  Oct 30 - Apple Ceo Tim Cook Comes Out: 'i'm Proud To B...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 85 comments - by Skip Jr
 Video inside Before Dej Loaf Would Get Your Whole "fombily&quo...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 120 comments - by lilbeast
 audio inside Nas - The Season (full Version)
New reply 20 minutes ago - 89 comments - by MANNYSOSA
 NFL Week 9- Tnf- New Orleans Saints Vs. Carolina Panthers
New reply 8 minutes ago - 456 comments - by Frasier
 Article inside Tim Cook: Apple Ceo Says He's 'proud' To Be Gay And &q...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 56 comments - by Shadiah
  Ign Sunset Overdrive - Review Discussion
New reply 10 minutes ago - 104 comments - by boobizzy
 Video inside Throwback: Iggy Azalea Refuses To Freestyle On Sway In...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 125 comments - by The Bully

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,832 fans of BX | none new today 4,798 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.