Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Jan 25 - Kim Kardashian Offered Kris Humphries $10 Million To Settle Divorce, He Turned Her Down!

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
275 viewing
 Image inside The Clinton Body Count  
31 comments
most viewed right now
66 viewing
 Article inside Katy Perry asked that the trash be removed from t..
42 comments

top in section
48 viewing
Image inside The Internet Already Making A Mockery Out Of Jay Z’s ..
top in hiphop
top in section
17 viewing
Image inside Kylie Jenner Posts Her 'Raciest B1kini Pictures Yet' ..
top in eyecandy

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Jan 25 - Kim Kardashian Offered Kris Humphries $10 Million To Settle Divorce, He Turned Her Down!
Unread 01-25-2013, 09:39 AMJoined Oct 2011 - away - #1
7578 pageviews
69 comments


UrbanGAAWD 198 heat pts198 space
avatar space
THOT LUVR
space
$6,863 | POWERFUL
Kim Kardashian offered her estranged husband, Kris Humphries, a cool $10 million in a desperate bid to settle their bitter divorce battle once and for all — but he turned her down flat — RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

“After Kim filed for divorce, she offered Kris a $10 million payoff, with the agreement that he would not continue to pursue an annulment to their marriage on the grounds of fraud,” a source close to the situation tells Radar exclusively.

PHOTOS: Reality TV’s Top Families

Unfortunately for Kim though, money didn’t sway the NBA star, and he vowed to stick to his guns and prove in a court of law that their short-lived marriage was a sham.

“Kris flatly rejected the offer because it has never been about money for him,” the source says. “He wants to be able to marry in a church again, with a clear conscience, when he finds someone special. Kris is deeply religious and he believes that the only way he can do that is if his marriage to Kim is annulled.

PHOTOS: Celebs Who Have Slammed The Kardashians

“Kris wants to move on with his life just as badly as Kim does – he is constantly getting heckled by NBA players and fans – and he just wants to be able to close this disastrous chapter in his life once and for all. If Kim would just agree to grant him the annulment, they could both move on with their lives.”

As it stands though, the earliest their divorce trial can be scheduled to begin is the middle of June in order to accommodate Kris’ busy basketball schedule. So, Kim will likely still be married to Humphries, her second husband, when she gives birth to her new boyfriend Kanye West‘s baby in early July.

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Kardashian Kids Never-Before-Seen Childhood Photos

Reports circulated recently that Kris demanded a $10 million payment from Kim to grant her a divorce, but the source tells Radar that is categorically not true.

“That absolutely never happened.,” the source vows. “Kris has given a sworn declaration that he has never asked Kim for a single dime. The only thing he has asked for, and continues to ask for, is for her to agree to an annulment.”
Kim Kardashian Offered Kris Humphries $10 Million To Settle Divorce, He Turned Her Down! | Radar Online

---------------

Damn bi-ch...just annul the marriage...image @ humps going for the k!ll
Reply With Quote
The following 3 BX residents gave props to UrbanGAAWD (Sent To 9,481 Subscribers)  Rich Nigga (01-26-2013) , HOT TOPIC  (01-25-2013) , Trilluminati GA (01-25-2013)

69 comments for "Jan 25 - Kim Kardashian Offered Kris Humphries $10 Million To Settle Divorce, He Turned Her Down!"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


Unread 01-25-2013, 09:46 AMJoined Oct 2012 - away - #2
BlackRepub85 8 heat pts space
avatar space
Libertarian Ideals
space
$5,214 | POWERFUL
Goes to show you, principles can't be replaced by money for some people. Or maybe he's just trying to mess with her life like she did with his. Who knows?
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 10:05 AMJoined Oct 2011 - away - #3
UrbanGAAWD 198 heat pts198 space
avatar space
THOT LUVR
space
$6,863 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BlackRepub85
Goes to show you, principles can't be replaced by money for some people. Or maybe he's just trying to mess with her life like she did with his. Who knows?
he has money....hes making 24 million over a 2 year period with brooklyn....plus endorsements and other investments(which seeing the show, he seems like a smart financial guy so i'm a.ssuming he has them) he doesnt need 10 million from her....they have clown his a.ss on the show..basically made him into a piece of sh*t monster....my friend works at a restaurant in nyc and they came in without cameras and she was a bi*ch to everyone while kris was apologizing and finally she snapped on him for saying sorry for her....she eventually left in a maybach while he left in a cab....shes a spoil bi*ch
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 10:10 AMJoined Oct 2012 - away - #4
BlackRepub85 8 heat pts space
avatar space
Libertarian Ideals
space
$5,214 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by urbangatsby
he has money....hes making 24 million over a 2 year period with brooklyn....plus endorsements and other investments(which seeing the show, he seems like a smart financial guy so i'm a.ssuming he has them) he doesnt need 10 million from her....they have clown his a.ss on the show..basically made him into a piece of sh*t monster....my friend works at a restaurant in nyc and they came in without cameras and she was a bi*ch to everyone while kris was apologizing and finally she snapped on him for saying sorry for her....she eventually left in a maybach while he left in a cab....shes a spoil bi*ch
It's no suprise to me she's spoiled lol, just look how she grew up. If you have somebody telling you you're pretty and you're special every 30 seconds, why wouldn't she be spoiled. That's why I think her and Kanye and a great match.
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 10:19 AMJoined Aug 2012 - on now - #5
BangEm904 29 heat pts29 space
avatar space
Who U Tellin!
space
$2,888 | POWERFUL
I just dont see how hump didnt kno it was a fugazi marriage....u deeply religious but marry kim kardashian
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 10:29 AMJoined May 2009 - away - #6
ManWithoutFear! 2 heat pts space
avatar space
If it wasnt 4 Da Bronx...
space
$9,189 | POWERFUL




Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 10:51 AMJoined May 2007 - away - #7
playazinc  space
avatar space
Serve This Royalty
space
$968 | 5232542
Originally Posted by BlackRepub85
It's no suprise to me she's spoiled lol, just look how she grew up. If you have somebody telling you you're pretty and you're special every 30 seconds, why wouldn't she be spoiled. That's why I think her and Kanye and a great match.
Telling her she's pretty and special growing up ain't a negative. It's too many bi*ches out here with sh*tty self image issues. They look for money when they should be looking for their own self worth.
BUT ... the problem with those Kardashians is they have a mother who's raised them to be tramps and gold diggers and to look for any n*gga that equals a payoff. As Humphries told Kim on the show, "You ain't gonna have your looks forever. You're in your 30's now. What about our future and you working?"

None of these people have sense and it's probably a good thing Humphries divorced Kim, cause she already losing her appeal and can't even buy her way into the hotter clubs today. Kim thinks she is a 10, when she's just a very average bi*ch without the cameras, lights and spray paint makeup.

Their mother was a tramp, with no job who married for $$$ ... why would any of these broads have a perspective on life that is any different?

And Kanye is a weird dude to get mixed up with such a loser family. You can't be proud of none of those relatives. But when you gotta keep up the charade that you straight, ala Tom Cruise, we shouldn't be suprised.
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 10:54 AMJoined Oct 2012 - away - #8
BlackRepub85 8 heat pts space
avatar space
Libertarian Ideals
space
$5,214 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by playazinc
Telling her she's pretty and special growing up ain't a negative. It's too many bi*ches out here with sh*tty self image issues. They look for money when they should be looking for their own self worth.
BUT ... the problem with those Kardashians is they have a mother who's raised them to be tramps and gold diggers and to look for any n*gga that equals a payoff. As Humphries told Kim on the show, "You ain't gonna have your looks forever. You're in your 30's now. What about our future and you working?"

None of these people have sense and it's probably a good thing Humphries divorced Kim, cause she already losing her appeal and can't even buy her way into the hotter clubs today. Kim thinks she is a 10, when she's just a very average bi*ch without the cameras, lights and spray paint makeup.

Their mother was a tramp, with no job who married for $$$ ... why would any of these broads have a perspective on life that is any different?

And Kanye is a weird dude to get mixed up with such a loser family. You can't be proud of none of those relatives. But when you gotta keep up the charade that you straight, ala Tom Cruise, we shouldn't be suprised.
It actually is for most people. Think of every pretty or very attractive person you know. On average, do you think they work as hard as average or ugly looking people? Do they get the benefit of the doubt more than average or ugly looking people. It's already been proven scientifically that more attractive people generally have it easier and are treated better by the average person.
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 11:04 AMJoined Mar 2004 - away - #9
ItAlY2BkLyN 230 heat pts230 space
avatar space
Mile Hi State of Mind
space
$16,261 | POWERFUL
Kim is a straight up worthless hoe. Like why the fu*k is she even relevent? Because she got an a.ss and had a s3x tape? She's not talented, she's not professional, she's trash.

Kris is doin' his thing. Obviously it ain't about the money because that's about as deep as Kim gets. That's why she though she could pay him off. But I believe he honestly wants to be able to get married in a church again. So he has to get an annulment.

I hope he ruins the rest of her life. To prove to these up tight, better than you, type bi*ches that you're still fat on the inside.
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 01:13 PMJoined Jul 2005 - away - #10
ice wolf 403 heat pts403 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$6,606 | POWERFUL
I'd take the 10 mil from this c*m dumpster
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 01:19 PMJoined Nov 2010 - away - #11
Drone 40 heat pts40 space
avatar space
Its been fun.
space
$17,093 | POWERFUL
How much can he make off the alimony and divorce settlement?
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 01:22 PMJoined Mar 2007 - away - #12
RubbahBandMayn 1 heat pts space
avatar space
FREE B.G.
space
$7,674 | POWERFUL
Hold your ground Kris
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 01:27 PMJoined Sep 2009 - away - #13
ill 800 61 heat pts61 space
avatar space
Elite
space
$7,429 | POWERFUL
hes trying to expose this bi*ch. good for him
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 02:08 PMJoined Jul 2009 - away - #14
Spiffy 34 heat pts34 space
avatar space
and the Academy goes to..
space
$20,023 | POWERFUL
he should "leak" some photos
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 04:07 PMJoined Feb 2008 - on now - #15
tdnupe3 5 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,674 | POWERFUL
Dude is trying to sue this broad. I don't blame him at all, but that is what's going on. GTFOH with that "he wants to get married in a church bs". Dude wants to sue this broad, expose her for the coniving tramp that she is, and make her life as miserable as possible for as long as possible.

He is being smart about it though, with the exception of the fact that if they stay married, he (kris humphries) is responsible for the child that she is pregnant with now.
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 04:11 PMJoined Mar 2004 - away - #16
ItAlY2BkLyN 230 heat pts230 space
avatar space
Mile Hi State of Mind
space
$16,261 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by tdnupe3
He is being smart about it though, with the exception of the fact that if they stay married, he (kris humphries) is responsible for the child that she is pregnant with now.
IDK about that. With it being so publicized and all. Her having a baby by another man while she was technically still married to Kris. I see it being a hard time trying to stick him with the responsibility of that baby West.
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 04:20 PMJoined Feb 2008 - on now - #17
tdnupe3 5 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,674 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ItAlY2BkLyN
IDK about that. With it being so publicized and all. Her having a baby by another man while she was technically still married to Kris. I see it being a hard time trying to stick him with the responsibility of that baby West.
Any child conceived during a marriage is the responsibility of the husband and wife. I've seen some dudes get done WRONG by some broads that cheated on them while they were married, or got with someone else while they were separated.

That baby is legally the responsibility of the husband.
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 04:33 PMJoined Feb 2004 - away - #18
getyagameup 24 heat pts24 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$4,027 | POWERFUL
why won't she take the annulment? he feels played and wants to make sh*t for her difficult. all he wants is an annulment and she won't give it to him?? why not?? what's the diff between that and a divorce? obviously, he wants to get married again in a church but that can't be the only reason she's being a bi*ch about this......
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 04:37 PMJoined Feb 2004 - away - #19
getyagameup 24 heat pts24 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$4,027 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by tdnupe3
Any child conceived during a marriage is the responsibility of the husband and wife. I've seen some dudes get done WRONG by some broads that cheated on them while they were married, or got with someone else while they were separated.

That baby is legally the responsibility of the husband.
if that's the case then he really needs to take what he can get before kanye gets his lawyers on this n*gga and make him pay for the kid which would be the ULTIMATE BULLsh*t. is that for every state dog?? that is just fu*king crazy.....
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 04:43 PMJoined Sep 2005 - away - #20
TB 64 heat pts64 space
avatar space
Say something!!!
space
$13,863 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by getyagameup
why won't she take the annulment? he feels played and wants to make sh*t for her difficult. all he wants is an annulment and she won't give it to him?? why not?? what's the diff between that and a divorce? obviously, he wants to get married again in a church but that can't be the only reason she's being a bi*ch about this......
cause he wants to sue her for their wedding being a sham and she knows it so if she agrees to the annulment or they take it to court she'll lose either way, that's why she trying to pay him off for the divorce but money can't fix everything, fu*k the kartrashians
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > BX Daily Bugle
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
10 viewing
NBA 2K15 will be $10 on Amazon if James Harden + John Wall..
337 comments
@games
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Video inside What exactly is in our Oceans ?  
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Beats that changed the sound of mainstream hip-hop
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Video inside Tamar Braxton crying cuz Chris Brown gave her light..
143 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside and i get high with my baby  
171 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside any of you seen dame dash's movie?  
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Video inside Passed Out in the Middle of the Freeway
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
5 viewing
NBA "...greatly exaggerated." Dwyane Wade - 40 Pts, 6 reb,..
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Mar 29 - March to martial law? Undercover Special Forces t..
68 comments
@news

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time