Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Jan 25 - John Boehner: Ending Abortion Is 'One Of Our Most Fundamental Goals This Year'

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
65 viewing
 Video inside Sis homie quan just jigged out the closet.
67 comments
most viewed right now
58 viewing
NBA Lebron James on suicide watch  
105 comments

top in section
43 viewing
 NBA Robert Flores ethers Iggy
top in sports
top in section
24 viewing
 Image inside Mar 1 - More mysterious holes are appearing in Siberi..
top in news

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Jan 25 - John Boehner: Ending Abortion Is 'One Of Our Most Fundamental Goals This Year'
 01-27-2013, 03:01 PMaway - #81
Stillhyphy 31 heat pts31 space
avatar
space
$7,057 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by *Missy*
These aren't illogical a.ssumptions. What do u think will happen if people that aren't financially ,mentally, and physically prepared to have children are goin to do if pregnancy results and abortion is not an option? Well lets look at what happens to kids when the parents aren't prepared to take on the role.

We all know that child neglect and abuse exist RIGHT NOW due to parents that can't or don't want to meet the child's needs emotionally or physically which = kids & adults in fu*ked up situations. There are already people suffering and having a hard time taking care of themselves,some still working on bettering themselves or finding who they are. If someone doesn't want a child for whatever reason there will be negative impact on the child's life,the parent's life,and in long term everyone as a whole. Resources aren't infinite they are limited or not as easily attainable...thats not an illogical a.ssumption that is fact. That is the reality.

My question for people against abortion is what are u gonna do about the problems with struggling kids that are already here now? What do u think the future holds for an unborn child with parents who aren't ready for him/her?
Exactlyyyyy x100. I dont understand how people just cant understand this simple concept right here. their argument will always be "well they shouldn't have had s3x/shoulda used protection/should have never opened her legs"
 01-27-2013, 03:01 PMaway - #82
*Missy* 5 heat pts space
avatar
space
$3,727 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ill 800
U can call me what u want I'm just stating facts. Abortion has been around for thousands of years as a means of population control. Planned parenthood is an arm of eugenics in place to help eliminate and control blacks. Know your history.

Get mad
I believe the planned parenthood sh*t has some racist influence but I don't believe its significant enough to "eliminate and control blacks" or has even came close to eliminating black people. I'm sure u have some random statistics to cite but it doesn't give anyone the right to say black women or any women can't have abortions because the race populations are so low that we will go extinct
 01-27-2013, 03:05 PMaway - #83
Games Addict 13 heat pts13 space
avatar
space
$1,309 | 0
yeah there is no reason why someone should put their life on hold just because of a moment of weakness... that or because the contraception in use failed to do its job.

If I had a daughter and she had a kid at an age I still considered too young then I'll try my best to have her get an abortion. There is absolutely no reason why someone who is ill-equipped to care for a child should be forced to. That would mean kids (pre-teens), teenagers and even grown adults who are not financially able or simply don't want one.
 01-27-2013, 03:18 PMaway - #84
ill 800 61 heat pts61 space
avatar
space
$7,342 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KNerd
Again that is not a fact. Nobody is forcibly escorting black women to PP to get abortions against their will. They make that CHOICE on their own.
know your history







 01-27-2013, 03:23 PMaway - #85
ill 800 61 heat pts61 space
avatar
space
$7,342 | POWERFUL


^^^^learn something
 01-27-2013, 03:31 PMaway - #86
Kadillac87 199 heat pts199 space
avatar
space
$14,859 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by *Missy*
These aren't illogical a.ssumptions. What do u think will happen if people that aren't financially ,mentally, and physically prepared to have children are goin to do if pregnancy results and abortion is not an option? Well lets look at what happens to kids when the parents aren't prepared to take on the role.

We all know that child neglect and abuse exist RIGHT NOW due to parents that can't or don't want to meet the child's needs emotionally or physically which = kids & adults in fu*ked up situations. There are already people suffering and having a hard time taking care of themselves,some still working on bettering themselves or finding who they are. If someone doesn't want a child for whatever reason there will be negative impact on the child's life,the parent's life,and in long term everyone as a whole. Resources aren't infinite they are limited or not as easily attainable...thats not an illogical a.ssumption that is fact. That is the reality.

My question for people against abortion is what are u gonna do about the problems with struggling kids that are already here now? What do u think the future holds for an unborn child with parents who aren't ready for him/her?
What happened before we had abortions? The US went to hell in a hand basket right? You act as if abortion in the US has always been here. It's only been legal since 1973. How did we ever cope without it? How did people raise children back then?

My dad came from a single parent household with 10 children. It's possible to raise kids in a difficult situation. It has already been proven. Whether people are willing to do it or not is the question. THe fact is, people will rather take the easy way out.

There are a lot of parents out there who have proven the opposite of what you're saying. So yes, I think your a.ssumptions are illogical when history has already proven it's possible. And there's always other options. If you can't raise your child, there's this thing called adoption.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 01-27-2013 at 03:33 PM..
 01-27-2013, 03:36 PMaway - #87
Kadillac87 199 heat pts199 space
avatar
space
$14,859 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Games Addict
yeah there is no reason why someone should put their life on hold just because of a moment of weakness... that or because the contraception in use failed to do its job.

If I had a daughter and she had a kid at an age I still considered too young then I'll try my best to have her get an abortion. There is absolutely no reason why someone who is ill-equipped to care for a child should be forced to. That would mean kids (pre-teens), teenagers and even grown adults who are not financially able or simply don't want one.
Your life is the choices you make. There are a lot of people who make bad choices and have to live with the consequences of their actions. It's the same for everybody. You shouldn't harm others just because you can't live with the choices you make. Take responsibilities for your actions.
 01-27-2013, 04:40 PMaway - #88
Maroon_Tiger 13 heat pts13 space
avatar
space
$42,239 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TB
makes absolutely no fu*king sense, your logic is trash, u one of those muthafu*kas that preach that bullsh*t then cry about child support and blame it all on the woman like she got herself pregnant, i don't agree with abortions either but the gov't can't tell me what the fu*k to do with my body, if they tried to tell u how many times to fap would that be cool? fu*k outta here with that dumb sh*t
he makes perfect sense.. we've just drifted so far away from logic and morals that we now feel that "____ can fu*k whoever they want and if they get pregnant, they should be able to just terminate it"

is fu*king really worth taking a life senselessly like that? wow

we need to learn how to respect our bodies, unborn children and ourselves... its fun to play in the sheets, but people need to be ready for the consequences.. point blank period

i cant believe people are vouching for people to fu*k when they know damn well they aint trying to be parents under any circumstances... thats irresponsible as hell...

and i agree with dude... outside of r*pe or incest or rare cases... abortion should be illegal.. or highly scrutinized...
 01-27-2013, 04:47 PMaway - #89
Maroon_Tiger 13 heat pts13 space
avatar
space
$42,239 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TB
a i don't do abortions

b if i did it's my fu*king body and i will do with it what i damn well please

c a muthafu*ka who can't ever have kids needs to stfu when it comes to making decisions about other folks bodies

d u have compared having babies with all types of off brand sh*t that's not even in the same category, just shows how desperate u are to be right but as a man u don't have the right to tell a woman what the fu*k to do with her body, point, blank, period, bottom line!

not a single fu*k shall be given about how u feel about abortions
abortions are like the gun argument, welfare and alot of other priviliges..

im not saying that abortion doesnt help in certain circumstances but people ABUSED the hell out of it... CREDIT CARDS help, but PEOPLE OD'D on the sh*t... just like abortions.. we're no at the point that women are aborting 5-6/+ children... thats an entire family... thats terrible any way you want to slice it

african americans die from abortion waaaaaaaaaaaay more than any other cause of death... does that not say anything to you?

Abortions might be empowering to women to have complete control of their bodies, but it really promotes women to be IRRESPONSIBLE and lack a moral conscience... i could understand if you're a teenage girl, but theres no reason why a married woman, or college educated woman should just be able to abort a child like its nothing out of sheer convenience..

and abortions promote men to be irresponsible and lack a moral conscience as well.. men at heart dont want any responsibility of a child at a young age... so im not surprised that bx supports abortions in mass... most of us are young men not ready to grow up and lead families... im not one of those types of men tho

we're telling our children that they can plan their future flat out.. and its a lie

Last edited by Maroon_Tiger; 01-27-2013 at 04:51 PM..
 01-27-2013, 04:49 PMaway - #90
Maroon_Tiger 13 heat pts13 space
avatar
space
$42,239 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kadillac87
I'll say it again. Personal freedom ends when you are infringing on the rights of others. Why you think you can't smoke in public? Because second hand smoke is harmful to others. It's your right to smoke. Your rights can be restricted when it becomes harmful to others.

So do you believe personal freedom trumps everything?

this is the game changing argument that gun owners, abortion supporters, wellfare abusers and other weasels dont want to address

the privileges that you have might do some good, but it does waaaaaaaay more harm than good and actually brings down the quality of our society and or safety... at some point, people are gonna have to get their privileges snatched up... even if they are responsible people b/c the majority of americans are misusing the privilges

Last edited by Maroon_Tiger; 01-27-2013 at 04:52 PM..
 01-27-2013, 04:54 PMonline - #91
Ham Rove 2286 heat pts2286 space
avatar
space
$39,973 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Maroon_Tiger
this is the game changing argument that gun owners, abortion supporters, wellfare abusers and other weasels dont want to address
lol @ calling people who dont share ur narrow view weasels. You think having a kid you cant care for isn't going to affect the mother? Listen would i like to live in a world where abortion wasnt necessary? of course, but this isn't the land we live in. Abortion needs to remain legal, not just for incest and r*pe.

All these "pro life' people need to change their name, cause they are pro birth. Once that baby is born they dont give a fu*k what happens to it. Oh thousands of kids dying from hunger? There response is oh well at least they got to live. If that fetus is gay, will they f!ght for it to have a better life? of course not.
 01-27-2013, 04:55 PMaway - #92
Patrick Galooly 7 heat pts space
avatar
space
$4,462 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by *Missy*
I believe the planned parenthood sh*t has some racist influence but I don't believe its significant enough to "eliminate and control blacks" or has even came close to eliminating black people. I'm sure u have some random statistics to cite but it doesn't give anyone the right to say black women or any women can't have abortions because the race populations are so low that we will go extinct
So you think their racist, but you're o.k. with racists k!lling black babies so long as you can get back in the club and find some n*gga to sweat you're perm out? what happened to black women?
 01-27-2013, 04:57 PMaway - #93
Maroon_Tiger 13 heat pts13 space
avatar
space
$42,239 | POWERFUL
if you support abortion, more often than not, you are a very irresponsible minded and or self-centered person..

there is no argument that even makes sense for casual abortions

and abortion isnt a woman's issue, it takes a man and a woman to create a pregnancy..

what happens if the man gets a woman pregnant? he should have no say in the life of child?


look at it this way... the same women who want abortions would be hightailing it to the court to get child support if the father (of the child they actually choose to keep) bails on them

abortion doesnt promote a healthy image of family and devotion or responsibility to ones children and family

the fact that society supports abortion the way they do shows how terrible of a society we live in.. all we care about is ourselves and our own agenda's
 01-27-2013, 05:00 PMaway - #94
Maroon_Tiger 13 heat pts13 space
avatar
space
$42,239 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NoTitleSince73
lol @ calling people who dont share ur narrow view weasels. You think having a kid you cant care for isn't going to affect the mother? Listen would i like to live in a world where abortion wasnt necessary? of course, but this isn't the land we live in. Abortion needs to remain legal, not just for incest and r*pe.

All these "pro life' people need to change their name, cause they are pro birth. Once that baby is born they dont give a fu*k what happens to it. Oh thousands of kids dying from hunger? There response is oh well at least they got to live. If that fetus is gay, will they f!ght for it to have a better life? of course not.

dont hide behind that shield.. most people having abortions CAN afford those children... not everyone is in dire financial situations..

what do you say to women who have had 5-6 abortions? ...

most abortions are happening from FEAR of change.. fear of unpredictability...fear of judgement from society

i call them weasels.. b/c they dont want to admit that they didnt have to make that choice

i think people dont understand how developed a baby is when an abortion happens... its living and breathing, has a heartbeat, feels pain, etc.

whoa @ pro lifers not caring about children after the birth.. pro choicers want a healthy family image end to end...

not every pro choicer is homophobic... including me

Last edited by Maroon_Tiger; 01-27-2013 at 05:02 PM..
 01-27-2013, 05:00 PMonline - #95
Ham Rove 2286 heat pts2286 space
avatar
space
$39,973 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Maroon_Tiger
if you support abortion, more often than not, you are a very irresponsible minded and or self-centered person..

there is no argument that even makes sense for casual abortions

and abortion isnt a woman's issue, it takes a man and a woman to create a pregnancy..

what happens if the man gets a woman pregnant? he should have no say in the life of child?


look at it this way... the same women who want abortions would be hightailing it to the court to get child support if the father (of the child they actually choose to keep) bails on them

abortion doesnt promote a healthy image of family and devotion or responsibility to ones children and family

the fact that society supports abortion the way they do shows how terrible of a society we live in.. all we care about is ourselves and our own agenda's
lol yeah, if you support abortion you are irresponsible, one of the dumber things ive heard in some time. All the people who i know who support abortion are far from irresponsible.

But go on and keep making baseless a.ssertions.
 01-27-2013, 05:03 PMaway - #96
HHS 1 heat pts space
avatar
space
$5,317 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kadillac87
What happened before we had abortions? The US went to hell in a hand basket right? You act as if abortion in the US has always been here. It's only been legal since 1973. How did we ever cope without it? How did people raise children back then?

My dad came from a single parent household with 10 children. It's possible to raise kids in a difficult situation. It has already been proven. Whether people are willing to do it or not is the question. THe fact is, people will rather take the easy way out.

There are a lot of parents out there who have proven the opposite of what you're saying. So yes, I think your a.ssumptions are illogical when history has already proven it's possible. And there's always other options. If you can't raise your child, there's this thing called adoption.
Before 1973 women just had illegal abortions instead. Hundreds of thousands every year, and hundreds, sometimes thousands, died from botched procedures, disproportionately poor minority women who didn't have the money to get safer illegal abortions. This is also an alternate, non-genocidal, explanation for planned parenthood being more common in low income areas, which is because that's where access to cheap, safe care was most needed.

Last edited by HHS; 01-27-2013 at 05:11 PM..
 01-27-2013, 05:03 PMonline - #97
Ham Rove 2286 heat pts2286 space
avatar
space
$39,973 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Maroon_Tiger
dont hide behind that shield.. most people having abortions CAN afford those children... not everyone is in dire financial situations...

most abortions are happening from FEAR of change.. fear of unpredictability.

i call them weasels.. b/c they dont want to admit that they didnt have to make that choice

i think people dont understand how developed a baby is when an abortion happens... its living and breathing, has a heartbeat, feels pain, etc.

whoa @ pro lifers not caring about children after the birth.. pro choicers want a healthy family image end to end...

not every pro choicer is homophobic... including me
pro lifers care about birth, they dont care about anything else, as soon as that baby is born they dont give a fu*k. As long as it isn't one of their own white christian babies. Making abortion illegal, isn't gonna stop women from getting them either.

If we drastically change our society and no longer look down upon people who dont have it the same as we do, when we offer support and resources to these would be mothers, then ill listen to an argument on how abortion should be illegal. But as it stands now, forcing someone to give birth to a child they cant care for, or simply don't wanna take care of is counter productive. Forcing these kids to be born into households where they dont have the necessary things to function and grow, is going to cause great problems down the road.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 01-27-2013 at 05:08 PM..
 01-27-2013, 05:07 PMaway - #98
Maroon_Tiger 13 heat pts13 space
avatar
space
$42,239 | POWERFUL
society doesnt promote a healthy image of family

its all "chase the dream, dont settle, get your degrees and house with a picked fence and then decide to settle down"... newsflash people LIFE IS NOT PLANNED.. if you knocked up shorty, take responsibility for your child.. not "we'll not today, maybe another time"

society makes mothers be ashamed to carry their children.. "YOU'RE TO YOUNG TO BE A PARENT, why are you having his kids, i dont cosign this, why dont you get your education first... your relationship isnt strong enough, hes not ready to be a father, you're not ready to be a mother.."

i cant tell you how many people feel pressure from parents, friends, society, to not feel comfortable being pregnant or starting a family.. this is dead wrong... its a time when people need support.. not to tear them down b/c their life isnt perfect

people just need to tell society to STFU and create their family with pride.. and society needs to stfu and stop pressuring people to chase ambition instead of embracing the things that really matter in life..

society has us chasing an unattainable dream/status..
 01-27-2013, 05:08 PMaway - #99
Kadillac87 199 heat pts199 space
avatar
space
$14,859 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by HHS
Before 1973 women just had illegal abortions instead. Hundreds of thousands every year.
You act like illegal abortions were as prevalent as legal abortions these days. People got abortions but it wasn't at the rate of 50% of all pregnancies ending in abortion.
 01-27-2013, 05:09 PMaway - #100
Maroon_Tiger 13 heat pts13 space
avatar
space
$42,239 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NoTitleSince73
lol yeah, if you support abortion you are irresponsible, one of the dumber things ive heard in some time. All the people who i know who support abortion are far from irresponsible.

But go on and keep making baseless a.ssertions.
no.. they're not irresponsible in all areas of life.. im sure they made a extra buck in their career by abortion that child but was it all worth it in the end?

what happend to trying to live chirstlike or in a manner that we wouldnt be ashamed to tell?
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
42 viewing
Video inside Funniest Scared Straight Video  
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
38 viewing
Image inside jermaine "huggy" hopkins: bought 200 pounds of we..
64 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
32 viewing
Video inside Is there a TV wife worse than Carrie Heffernan?
76 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Video inside Nas and Eminem Beef?  
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
24 viewing
Mar 1 - Graphic Video: LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times ..
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Image inside 19-Year-Old Fitness Model Yovanna Ventura
112 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Image inside M.ilf Goddess Nicole Murphy at the beach in Miami
29 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
20 viewing
NFL Marshawn Lynch, Cooper Helfet spend weekend in Turkey
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Image inside Fkn Wow, Who Noticed This... Lupe >>>>>
129 comments
@hiphop


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time.