Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Jan 25 - John Boehner: Ending Abortion Is 'One Of Our Most Fundamental Goals This Year'

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
185 viewing
Video inside Well Damn! Real Evidence Virginia Shooting Was A HOAX!!!
293 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
171 viewing
 Video inside Miley Cyrus With Her T1ts Out On Jimmey Kimmel. Biggest Attention Whore..
25 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
127 viewing
Video inside 50 Cent Threatens To Break French Montana's Jaw
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
102 viewing
 Video inside 6 God Performs A New Verse & "Back To Back" At J. Cole's "Forest Hills ..
50 comments
@hiphop
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Jan 25 - John Boehner: Ending Abortion Is 'One Of Our Most Fundamental Goals This Year'
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #41
ill 800 63 heat pts63 space
Elite
space
$8,046 | POWERFUL
getyagameup said:
a fetus has rights??? dude, the fetus is completely reliant on the mother for life. his/her life is the complete responsibility of that woman from conception to death, if she so chooses. until that baby comes out of that woman's v*gina, she can do whatever the fu*k she wants. you know how many women i know that infringe on the rights of the father after the kid is born?? that is an entirely different conversation. i don't know why you're really invested in this conversation however i still think it's none of my or your business what another woman does with her pus*y. yea, it's her body. she can do what the fu*k she want to just because she has to be the one to carry that baby to term or not. that's a choice for all 9 months. SHOULD SHE CHOOSE NOT TO DO SO WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT SHE SHOULD JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A MORAL ISSUE WITH HER CHOICE. we need to get back on our laissez faire sh*t and teach that to the public and maybe people would mind their business more??? there's enough people already here in the world that you can care about and you're choosing to focus on the ones that aren't going to be in the world?? people live and die everyday. death is a part of life homey. if it happens before the kid is even here, well, it was a matter of time anyway. get over it.
say you get a girl pregnant. you want to have the child. she gets an abortion and is like fu*k you i do what i want. that baby is part of you too. she is k!lling your unborn son/daughter.

hows that make you feel?
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #42
Elite
space
$8,046 | POWERFUL

[video - click to view]

something to think about, for all you who think a growing fetus is the equivalent of a spider and someones personal property that they can destroy
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #43
getyagameup 24 heat pts24 space
space
$4,027 | POWERFUL
ill 800 said:
say you get a girl pregnant. you want to have the child. she gets an abortion and is like fu*k you i do what i want. that baby is part of you too. she is k!lling your unborn son/daughter.

hows that make you feel?
i'd feel fu*ked up and i couldn't be able to do sh*t about it. she's still the one that has to carry the baby 9 months. if she chooses not to deal with that, i can't say sh*t, whether i want it or not.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #44
getyagameup 24 heat pts24 space
space
$4,027 | POWERFUL
ill 800 said:

something to think about, for all you who think a growing fetus is the equivalent of a spider and someones personal property that they can destroy
they have a pill now. you get the cramps and just bleed it out. not as invasive as the traditional surgical abortion. shorty right there couldn't handle her job. they have to know the job they sign up for when they get the job.

again, people are talking about the things other people choose to do in protection of life inside of a woman's womb. yet when said person comes out, if it does, grows up, hopefully healthy with 10 and 10 and not stupid or handicapped, nobody gives a sh*t then though. what about the drones attacks in the middle east?? hundreds of "innocent" people, kids and adults, are getting slaughtered over there.....you about to start a protest for that? or a thread to start a protest for that???? all yall captain save a ho n*ggas.

n*ggas don't want the gov't to tell them what to do with themselves yet want the gov't to FORCE women to have babies, even if they don't want to. i don't understand it.

so every chick that wants an abortion should come to you for support when the child gets here until it's 18?? and they all are NOT YOUR CHILDREN BIOLOGICALLY. i got u saying no to all but maybe 2 of them, if you can really afford those two. it makes sense to some people even if others disagree and at the end of the day, it's all her choice.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #45
Elite
space
$8,046 | POWERFUL
you believe its her choice, i dont.

its an ongoing issue
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #46
HHS 1 heat pts space
space
$5,406 | POWERFUL
People have been having abortions for thousands of years, and it's easier than ever now. There's no chance of stopping it. If you outlaw it you're just creating a worse situation for women and increasing the burden of unwanted babies on society.

Conservatives want to lower the number of abortions? Fund comprehensive s3x education from the beginning of puberty, supply contraception to anyone 13 or older for free (with no parental consent for minors), and change your attitude about s3x being evil and shameful so everyone can discuss it more openly and have healthier attitudes about it, and so hopefully be less reckless. But of course they vehemently f!ght against all of that.

And adoption is not a viable alternative to abortion. First of all, you're asking a woman to put herself at risk and in pain, and permanently change her body by carrying and delivering (which is also why a father rightfully has no say in an abortion), and second of all, there's no way the system we have in place now could handle that kind of increase of children.

Last edited by HHS; 01-27-2013 at 08:42 AM..
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #47
Melle 37 heat pts37 space
space
$2,861 | POWERFUL
Kadillac87 said:
Outside of r*pe and incest, I don't agree with abortions either. I never got the "It's my body, I do what I want" argument from women. If you don't want people to legislate your body, then keep your legs closed. Nobody told you to engage in risky behavior and then complain about the consequences. The use of contraceptives and good judgment should replace abortion. But that's just my opinion.

so your pretty much saying your 1 of those ignorant ppl who thinks every girl who doesnt keep their legs closed is a wh0ore?

I agree with most Republican values outside of Pro-Life/Social, but I vote Democrat bc i've seen how poor & little opportunities present themselves to the lower/middle class.. Idk why fu*king losers like Paul Ryan have to get in everybody's grill about Pro-Life (Life is Started at Conception)!!! and then you got Republicans saying if r*pe happens it is meant to happen..
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #48
Leezee 10 heat pts10 space
space
$1,488 | 0
It will never end.. guys, if u dont like the idea of abortion; wrap it up and try to find a family orientated girl to invest in. Girls, stop being such smuts! Lol
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #49
Elite
space
$8,046 | POWERFUL
HHS said:
People have been having abortions for thousands of years, and it's easier than ever now. There's no chance of stopping it. If you outlaw it you're just creating a worse situation for women and increasing the burden of unwanted babies on society.

Conservatives want to lower the number of abortions? Fund comprehensive s3x education from the beginning of puberty, supply contraception to anyone 13 or older for free (with no parental consent for minors), and change your attitude about s3x being evil and shameful so everyone can discuss it more openly and have healthier attitudes about it, and so hopefully be less reckless. But of course they vehemently f!ght against all of that.

And adoption is not a viable alternative to abortion. First of all, you're asking a woman to put herself at risk and in pain, and permanently change her body by carrying and delivering (which is also why a father rightfully has no say in an abortion), and second of all, there's no way the system we have in place now could handle that kind of increase of children.
people have been doing a lot of things for thousands of years.

abortion was used for population control and planned parenthood is in place to implement black genocide.

FACTS

maybe we should start s3x education in elementary school and hand out condoms to 1st graders. after all s3x is normal. being gay is normal too. why not just let the kids fu*k each other? its their body, they can do what they want. and if they choose to fu*k adults, so be it. let them get married. after all we are just intelligent animals with no souls anyway, right?

Last edited by ill 800; 01-27-2013 at 10:09 AM..
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #50
KNerd 2 heat pts space
space
$517 | 3562841
ill 800 said:

abortion was used for population control and planned parenthood is in place to implement black genocide.

FACTS

maybe we should start s3x education in elementary school and hand out condoms to 1st graders. after all s3x is normal. being gay is normal too. why not just let the kids fu*k each other? its their body, they can do what they want. and if they choose to fu*k adults, so be it. let them get married. after all we are just intelligent animals with no souls anyway, right?

Do you know what genocide is? You know facts are supposed to be correct and what you said certainly is not
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #51
JewsusChrist 194 heat pts194 space
space
$16,839 | POWERFUL
abortion should be 100% legal
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #52
*Missy* 5 heat pts space
space
$3,727 | POWERFUL
HHS said:

Thats what these people who against abortions don't understand..especially the bolded.

Ok so lets say we were crazy enough to get red of abortion. What would be outcomes and solutions to the problems that would come after? n*ggas don't look at the big picture and put sh*t together just thinkin for the "right now". sh*t sounds all moral and nice until they realize all the problems that come after
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #53
*Missy* 5 heat pts space
space
$3,727 | POWERFUL
ill 800 said:

FACTS

You're a clown.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #54
Kadillac87 207 heat pts207 space
Proverbs 18:12
space
$15,590 | POWERFUL
Fras1788 said:
That same child also will never have the chance to be, beaten, abused, underfed/not fed at all, ridiculed by society/people like you for being on a.ssistance for their whole lives while their mom or parents struggle in society while having to pay rent and feed a baby for 18 years if their life was rough to start with. Just as valid of an argument as you just made.

You must understand than poor people are already dealt a sh*tty unfair hand. If a condom breaks or a birth control fails or a girl gets pregnant because her boy didnt pull out in time it makes it nearly impossible for some to ever become somewhat successful in their own lives... We live in a society that has s3x not just for pregnancy anymore. You should go back in time or to an all Religious world. If you hidden agenda is religion, and that's why you don't believe in abortion, then you practice your religion. You say you don't think people should Infringe on others rights, well then you immediately are a hypocrite, and your opinion itself is infringing on the right to have an abortion.

The argument is as simple as that. I bet you have a job and complain about the money being taken out of your pay for people's welfare checks, but at the same time you promote zero abortions, sooo that's must mean you enjoy paying welfare.

I would argue that it's more responsible to have an abortion if you live in a shack and have come to the realization that you are unable to successfully raise a child. Instead of bringing a child into the world that will freeze to death and inhibit you from being able to hold a job.
I'm a hypocrite for standing up for the defenseless?

You trying to educate me on poor people and make a.ssumptions on how I feel about taxes?

Get out of here clown. If you're going to speak on something, bring facts and not baseless a.ssumptions.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #55
KNerd 2 heat pts space
space
$517 | 3562841
Kadillac87 said:
I'm a hypocrite for standing up for the defenseless?

You trying to educate me on poor people and make a.ssumptions on how I feel about taxes?

Get out of here clown. If you're going to speak on something, bring facts and not baseless a.ssumptions.
The fact is abortion is legal and should stay that way for the same reasons that were used in the f!ght to make it legal
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #56
space
$15,590 | POWERFUL
getyagameup said:
a fetus has rights??? dude, the fetus is completely reliant on the mother for life. his/her life is the complete responsibility of that woman from conception to death, if she so chooses. until that baby comes out of that woman's v*gina, she can do whatever the fu*k she wants. you know how many women i know that infringe on the rights of the father after the kid is born?? that is an entirely different conversation. i don't know why you're really invested in this conversation however i still think it's none of my or your business what another woman does with her pus*y. yea, it's her body. she can do what the fu*k she want to just because she has to be the one to carry that baby to term or not. that's a choice for all 9 months. SHOULD SHE CHOOSE NOT TO DO SO WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT SHE SHOULD JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A MORAL ISSUE WITH HER CHOICE. we need to get back on our laissez faire sh*t and teach that to the public and maybe people would mind their business more??? there's enough people already here in the world that you can care about and you're choosing to focus on the ones that aren't going to be in the world?? people live and die everyday. death is a part of life homey. if it happens before the kid is even here, well, it was a matter of time anyway. get over it.
A child is completely reliant on his parents for life also. Does that child not has rights also? Yall keep saying people can do whatever they want. Everything is this society has restrictions. There's not unlimited free will. Can you r*pe someone and not be punished? Can they say, "Oh I can do whatever I want and it's nobody business? Can a parent molest their child and say, "Oh, I can do whatever I want because they're completely reliant on me?

It's illogical to think you have unlimited free will when society has shown us over and over that you don't. I'll say it again since you guys don't seem to get it. Your personal freedom stops when it infringes on the rights of others.

We have freedom of speech, but you can't yell fire in a theatre. You can smoke, but you cant do it in public and expose non smokers to second hand. Our society has always been about personal freedom, unless it infringes on the rights of others. I'm not one to make the illogical exception in the case of abortion.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #57
space
$15,590 | POWERFUL
otherside said:
so your pretty much saying your 1 of those ignorant ppl who thinks every girl who doesnt keep their legs closed is a wh0ore?

I agree with most Republican values outside of Pro-Life/Social, but I vote Democrat bc i've seen how poor & little opportunities present themselves to the lower/middle class.. Idk why fu*king losers like Paul Ryan have to get in everybody's grill about Pro-Life (Life is Started at Conception)!!! and then you got Republicans saying if r*pe happens it is meant to happen..
I didn't say every girl who doesn't keep their legs closed in a wh0ore but it's a fact that legs must open to get pregnant.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #58
space
$15,590 | POWERFUL
*Missy* said:
Thats what these people who against abortions don't understand..especially the bolded.

Ok so lets say we were crazy enough to get red of abortion. What would be outcomes and solutions to the problems that would come after? n*ggas don't look at the big picture and put sh*t together just thinkin for the "right now". sh*t sounds all moral and nice until they realize all the problems that come after
Yea, that's the same reasoning people use against renewing the a.ssault weapon ban. It'll just get worse. Criminals will be out robbing citizens everywhere, etc.

Nobody can predict the future so it's illogical a.ssumption to a.ssume so. You say I'm not looking at the big picture, and I can pretty much say the same.

Abortion rates are the highest among minorities. 70% of all black pregnancies are unintended. 56% of all hispanics pregnancies are unintended. As a society, especially minorities, we can't survive the kind of reckless behavior that abortions endorse.

Why you think 78% of planned parenthood clinics are in minority neighborhoods? Think about the big picture. It's a way to keep status quo and you fools keep falling for it.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 01-27-2013 at 11:35 AM..
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #59
space
$15,590 | POWERFUL
TB said:
all of that is irrelevant, being black and voting democrat means u can't watch fox now?

and CNN is just as bad as fox lately
Not watching Fox News means you can't watch Fox. Thanks for trying to a.ssume I was a Republican though who gets all his views from Fox.

Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #60
Leezee 10 heat pts10 space
space
$1,488 | 0
Kadillac87 said:
I didn't say every girl who doesn't keep their legs closed in a wh0ore but it's a fact that legs must open to get pregnant.
Uhhh i believe Mother Mary Christ would like a word with you. And u must be christian to have such strong anti-abortion views. This is a nice 2 day f!ght u guys are having here. I absolutely agree with u about personal responsibility at every angle of life. My mom once performed ultrasound on a russian lady who had 7 abortions so she wouldnt get fat- thats disgusting and if u dont agree ur a pig. But someone's gotta say to u: MYOB, if ur anti-abortion then never advise ur girl to get one, but stop preaching your views to everybody. This is still America the frontier country where smaller government lives on and naturally alil more controversy goes hand in hand. If this counry never was founded England would still be in control shoving religion and taxes down throats, Blacks would be still in Africa without the most upgraded technology, and i would probably not be alive because my family would have died off in the Irish Famine (as happy as some of u may be about that) so deal with it bro, because this is the Great United States of America!

Last edited by Leezee; 01-27-2013 at 11:51 AM..

Home > all sections > BX Daily Bugle

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
43 viewing
Image inside Who else hates pulling out?
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
35 viewing
Video inside Save your Booty-How to protect yourself,first time in prison
123 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
32 viewing
Image inside George Zimmerman...
184 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
28 viewing
Image inside Aug 29 - Jerry Seinfeld Responds After Cop Shut Down His Kid’s Lemonad..
73 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Video inside Aug 29 - Black Woman in Psych Ward 8 Days - Couldn’t Believe She’s Busi..
35 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Image inside First look pictures of Captain America: Civil War. (movie footage/boot..
56 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Video inside How to Stop Calvin Johnson in Madden 16
51 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Video inside Aug 29 - Video appears to show man with hands up before Texas officers ..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@news
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time