This is BX @ Boxden.com


Jan 25 - John Boehner: Ending Abortion Is 'One Of Our Most Fundamental Goals This Year'


 Jan 25 - John Boehner: Ending Abortion Is 'One Of Our Most Fundamental Goals This Year'
 01-26-2013, 03:58 PMaway - #41
Jazzy Soul 24 heat pts24

  d 
space
$11,300 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kadillac87
What are the odds that both your birth control and a condom fail? It's pretty much neal. Don't use the extremes to justify risky behavior. For the most part, unwanted pregnancies are coming from people who are not using contraceptives or are using it inconsistently. You don't have to be a nun, just be responsible with your choices.
Ok then, lets talk about those people who are irresponsible and make bad decisions regarding s3x. These are the same people who probably don't give enough of a #### about their own lives to have safe s3x, get tested or make sound decisions about their finances. Yet you feel these people should just go ahead and be parents? What will happen to these ill-conceived children once they're out of the womb? They're just as clueless and defenseless, and now they have careless, irresponsible people as parents to boot. Sounds like a great start on the life you want so much for them to have.
 01-26-2013, 04:04 PMaway - #42
Patrick Galooly 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,462 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TB
where u get those stats from? only black women get abortions huh? and why everytime somebody says something bout race obama name comes up? he doesn't represent black folks, he gives not a damn bout black folks and their abortions or anything else, including gun violence in the hood, now that's that stupid #### "ni##as" need to stop
Black women are 7% of the population they account for 37% of abortions. It isn't even about Obama, that applies to all politicians either you put money behind their campaign like white people do or you put votes behind their campaign. Black people have neither money or a substantial population therefore if you're a politician why adress black problems when blacks have nothing to give back? I brought up Obama because people thought because he's black he would help black people it doesn't work like that.
 01-26-2013, 04:07 PMaway - #43
TB 53 heat pts53

  d 
space
$13,064 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Patrick Galooly
Black women are 7% of the population they account for 37% of abortions. It isn't even about Obama, that applies to all politicians either you put money behind their campaign like white people do or you put votes behind their campaign. Black people have neither money or a substantial population therefore if you're a politician why adress black problems when blacks have nothing to give back? I brought up Obama because people thought because he's black he would help black people it doesn't work like that.
and again, where are u getting these stats? and why u just take the subject of abortion and single out black women cause last time i checked ALL RACES get abortions
 01-26-2013, 04:17 PMaway - #44
Patrick Galooly 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,462 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TB
and again, where are u getting these stats? and why u just take the subject of abortion and single out black women cause last time i checked ALL RACES get abortions
Because I don't give a #### about other races. I care about them as much as they care about blacks. When a black person applies to a low wage job he has as much chance of getting an interview as a white person with a criminal record. They're are denying black opportunities in all areas of the private sector of the economy while simultaneously convincing everyone that blacks don't want to work, that black people are lazy and unqualified. Don't you think that would be harder to do if there were more black people like there's supposed to be?
 01-26-2013, 04:27 PMaway - #45
Kadillac87 194 heat pts194

  d 
space
$13,796 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TB
fox news got u all ####ed up
Don't watch Fox News. Try again. I'm black, voted democrat, and watch CNN.
 01-26-2013, 04:28 PMaway - #46
Kadillac87 194 heat pts194

  d 
space
$13,796 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jazzy Soul
Ok then, lets talk about those people who are irresponsible and make bad decisions regarding s3x. These are the same people who probably don't give enough of a #### about their own lives to have safe s3x, get tested or make sound decisions about their finances. Yet you feel these people should just go ahead and be parents? What will happen to these ill-conceived children once they're out of the womb? They're just as clueless and defenseless, and now they have careless, irresponsible people as parents to boot. Sounds like a great start on the life you want so much for them to have.
There's always adoption. Just because the outlook looks bleak, doesn't mean it will be bleak. What we do know is that child will never have a chance to succeed if he is aborted.

The solution to broken homes and bad parenting isn't abortion

Last edited by Kadillac87; 01-26-2013 at 04:38 PM..
 01-26-2013, 05:07 PMaway - #47
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ill 800
now we compare k!lling spiders to abortions?

a hypothetical human? where do you come up with stuff?

lmao your posts get worse and worse by the minute
, your ability to completely miss a point never ceases to amaze me,

Im not comparing spiders to abortions, I'm comparing life to life.......how many people who are anti abortion are quick to k!ll a animal or a insect without a second thought. Not that that is a bad thing.....its just a double standard, its okay for you to make a decision to take life without even flinching but then you turn around and look down on the next man because of the same decision, granted the important of the life taking is different.....but life is life.

And learn the definition of hypothetical, then perhaps you can better understand the logic........until then, how about you let the grown up's have a grown up conversation, and quit budding in with your mediocre child like bull####.....eh?
 01-26-2013, 06:29 PMaway - #48
Fras1788 156 heat pts156

  d 
space
$10,381 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kadillac87
There's always adoption. Just because the outlook looks bleak, doesn't mean it will be bleak. What we do know is that child will never have a chance to succeed if he is aborted.

The solution to broken homes and bad parenting isn't abortion
That same child also will never have the chance to be, beaten, abused, underfed/not fed at all, ridiculed by society/people like you for being on a$sistance for their whole lives while their mom or parents struggle in society while having to pay rent and feed a baby for 18 years if their life was rough to start with. Just as valid of an argument as you just made.

You must understand than poor people are already dealt a ####ty unfair hand. If a condom breaks or a birth control fails or a girl gets pregnant because her boy didnt pull out in time it makes it nearly impossible for some to ever become somewhat successful in their own lives... We live in a society that has s3x not just for pregnancy anymore. You should go back in time or to an all Religious world. If you hidden agenda is religion, and that's why you don't believe in abortion, then you practice your religion. You say you don't think people should Infringe on others rights, well then you immediately are a hypocrite, and your opinion itself is infringing on the right to have an abortion.

The argument is as simple as that. I bet you have a job and complain about the money being taken out of your pay for people's welfare checks, but at the same time you promote zero abortions, sooo that's must mean you enjoy paying welfare.

I would argue that it's more responsible to have an abortion if you live in a shack and have come to the realization that you are unable to successfully raise a child. Instead of bringing a child into the world that will freeze to de@th and inhibit you from being able to hold a job.
 01-26-2013, 11:44 PMaway - #49
getyagameup 24 heat pts24

  d 
space
$4,027 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kadillac87
Here you go again with your long paragraphs with no main point. How is harming yourself the same as harming others? Yea, a person can smoke cigarettes all they want but they're not allowed to put others in danger due to their personal choice. That's why there are so many public smoking bans. A woman can do whatever she wants with her body until her choices start to infringe on the rights of other. Can a woman walk around nud3 in public without getting a citation? No, because at that point, her personal freedom infringes on the right of others.

It's my body, I can do what I want with it. I can't take my balls out and place it random women forehead though. You know why, because freedom of personal choices stop when it infringes on the right of others. So yes, an abortion infringes on the rights of others so the "it's my body, I do what I want" logic doesn't apply. It infringes on the embryo right to survive and infringes on the father's rights.
a fetus has rights??? dude, the fetus is completely reliant on the mother for life. his/her life is the complete responsibility of that woman from conception to de@th, if she so chooses. until that baby comes out of that woman's v#gina, she can do whatever the #### she wants. you know how many women i know that infringe on the rights of the father after the kid is born?? that is an entirely different conversation. i don't know why you're really invested in this conversation however i still think it's none of my or your business what another woman does with her ####. yea, it's her body. she can do what the #### she want to just because she has to be the one to carry that baby to term or not. that's a choice for all 9 months. SHOULD SHE CHOOSE NOT TO DO SO WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT SHE SHOULD JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A MORAL ISSUE WITH HER CHOICE. we need to get back on our laissez faire #### and teach that to the public and maybe people would mind their business more??? there's enough people already here in the world that you can care about and you're choosing to focus on the ones that aren't going to be in the world?? people live and die everyday. de@th is a part of life homey. if it happens before the kid is even here, well, it was a matter of time anyway. get over it.
 01-26-2013, 11:55 PMaway - #50
ill 800 61 heat pts61

  d 
space
$6,850 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by getyagameup
a fetus has rights??? dude, the fetus is completely reliant on the mother for life. his/her life is the complete responsibility of that woman from conception to de@th, if she so chooses. until that baby comes out of that woman's v#gina, she can do whatever the #### she wants. you know how many women i know that infringe on the rights of the father after the kid is born?? that is an entirely different conversation. i don't know why you're really invested in this conversation however i still think it's none of my or your business what another woman does with her ####. yea, it's her body. she can do what the #### she want to just because she has to be the one to carry that baby to term or not. that's a choice for all 9 months. SHOULD SHE CHOOSE NOT TO DO SO WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT SHE SHOULD JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A MORAL ISSUE WITH HER CHOICE. we need to get back on our laissez faire #### and teach that to the public and maybe people would mind their business more??? there's enough people already here in the world that you can care about and you're choosing to focus on the ones that aren't going to be in the world?? people live and die everyday. de@th is a part of life homey. if it happens before the kid is even here, well, it was a matter of time anyway. get over it.
say you get a girl pregnant. you want to have the child. she gets an abortion and is like #### you i do what i want. that baby is part of you too. she is k!lling your unborn son/daughter.

hows that make you feel?
 01-26-2013, 11:59 PMaway - #51
ill 800 61 heat pts61

  d 
space
$6,850 | POWERFUL
Mike Huckabee interviews Ex-Planned-Parenthood employee Abby Johnson about why she is now "Pro-Life" - YouTube

something to think about, for all you who think a growing fetus is the equivalent of a spider and someones personal property that they can destroy
 01-27-2013, 12:10 AMaway - #52
getyagameup 24 heat pts24

  d 
space
$4,027 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ill 800
say you get a girl pregnant. you want to have the child. she gets an abortion and is like #### you i do what i want. that baby is part of you too. she is k!lling your unborn son/daughter.

hows that make you feel?
i'd feel ####ed up and i couldn't be able to do #### about it. she's still the one that has to carry the baby 9 months. if she chooses not to deal with that, i can't say ####, whether i want it or not.
 01-27-2013, 12:21 AMaway - #53
getyagameup 24 heat pts24

  d 
space
$4,027 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ill 800


something to think about, for all you who think a growing fetus is the equivalent of a spider and someones personal property that they can destroy
they have a pill now. you get the cramps and just bleed it out. not as invasive as the traditional surgical abortion. shorty right there couldn't handle her job. they have to know the job they sign up for when they get the job.

again, people are talking about the things other people choose to do in protection of life inside of a woman's womb. yet when said person comes out, if it does, grows up, hopefully healthy with 10 and 10 and not stupid or handicapped, nobody gives a #### then though. what about the drones attacks in the middle east?? hundreds of "innocent" people, kids and adults, are getting slaughtered over there.....you about to start a protest for that? or a thread to start a protest for that???? all yall captain save a ho ni##as.

ni##as don't want the gov't to tell them what to do with themselves yet want the gov't to FORCE women to have babies, even if they don't want to. i don't understand it.

so every chick that wants an abortion should come to you for support when the child gets here until it's 18?? and they all are NOT YOUR CHILDREN BIOLOGICALLY. i got u saying no to all but maybe 2 of them, if you can really afford those two. it makes sense to some people even if others disagree and at the end of the day, it's all her choice.
 01-27-2013, 12:27 AMaway - #54
ill 800 61 heat pts61

  d 
space
$6,850 | POWERFUL
you believe its her choice, i dont.

its an ongoing issue
 01-27-2013, 08:40 AMaway - #55
HHS 

  d 
space
$5,046 | POWERFUL
People have been having abortions for thousands of years, and it's easier than ever now. There's no chance of stopping it. If you outlaw it you're just creating a worse situation for women and increasing the burden of unwanted babies on society.

Conservatives want to lower the number of abortions? Fund comprehensive s3x education from the beginning of puberty, supply contraception to anyone 13 or older for free (with no parental consent for minors), and change your attitude about s3x being evil and shameful so everyone can discuss it more openly and have healthier attitudes about it, and so hopefully be less reckless. But of course they vehemently f!ght against all of that.

And adoption is not a viable alternative to abortion. First of all, you're asking a woman to put herself at risk and in pain, and permanently change her body by carrying and delivering (which is also why a father rightfully has no say in an abortion), and second of all, there's no way the system we have in place now could handle that kind of increase of children.

Last edited by HHS; 01-27-2013 at 08:42 AM..
 01-27-2013, 08:42 AMaway - #56
Melle 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$2,233 | 19662283
Originally Posted by Kadillac87
Outside ofr### and incest, I don't agree with abortions either. I never got the "It's my body, I do what I want" argument from women. If you don't want people to legislate your body, then keep your legs closed. Nobody told you to engage in risky behavior and then complain about the consequences. The use of contraceptives and good judgment should replace abortion. But that's just my opinion.

so your pretty much saying your 1 of those ignorant ppl who thinks every girl who doesnt keep their legs closed is a wh#re?


I agree with most Republican values outside of Pro-Life/Social, but I vote Democrat bc i've seen how poor & little opportunities present themselves to the lower/middle class.. Idk why ####ing losers like Paul Ryan have to get in everybody's grill about Pro-Life (Life is Started at Conception)!!! and then you got Republicans saying ifr### happens it is meant to happen..
 01-27-2013, 09:00 AMaway - #57
Leezee 

  d 
space
$1,107 | 5164889
It will never end.. guys, if u dont like the idea of abortion; wrap it up and try to find a family orientated girl to invest in. Girls, stop being such smuts! Lol
 01-27-2013, 10:06 AMaway - #58
ill 800 61 heat pts61

  d 
space
$6,850 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by HHS
People have been having abortions for thousands of years, and it's easier than ever now. There's no chance of stopping it. If you outlaw it you're just creating a worse situation for women and increasing the burden of unwanted babies on society.

Conservatives want to lower the number of abortions? Fund comprehensive s3x education from the beginning of puberty, supply contraception to anyone 13 or older for free (with no parental consent for minors), and change your attitude about s3x being evil and shameful so everyone can discuss it more openly and have healthier attitudes about it, and so hopefully be less reckless. But of course they vehemently f!ght against all of that.

And adoption is not a viable alternative to abortion. First of all, you're asking a woman to put herself at risk and in pain, and permanently change her body by carrying and delivering (which is also why a father rightfully has no say in an abortion), and second of all, there's no way the system we have in place now could handle that kind of increase of children.
people have been doing a lot of things for thousands of years.

abortion was used for population control and planned parenthood is in place to implement black genocide.

FACTS

maybe we should start s3x education in elementary school and hand out condoms to 1st graders. after all s3x is normal. being gay is normal too. why not just let the kids #### each other? its their body, they can do what they want. and if they choose to #### adults, so be it. let them get married. after all we are just intelligent animals with no souls anyway, right?


Last edited by ill 800; 01-27-2013 at 10:09 AM..
 01-27-2013, 10:35 AMaway - #59
KNerd 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$512 | 3562841
Originally Posted by ill 800
people have been doing a lot of things for thousands of years.

abortion was used for population control and planned parenthood is in place to implement black genocide.

FACTS

maybe we should start s3x education in elementary school and hand out condoms to 1st graders. after all s3x is normal. being gay is normal too. why not just let the kids #### each other? its their body, they can do what they want. and if they choose to #### adults, so be it. let them get married. after all we are just intelligent animals with no souls anyway, right?

Do you know what genocide is? You know facts are supposed to be correct and what you said certainly is not
 01-27-2013, 10:39 AMaway - #60
JewsusChrist 113 heat pts113

  d 
space
$13,763 | POWERFUL
abortion should be 100% legal
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Rainbow Six: Siege MP Gameplay Video
58 comments
Image inside  So who's copping Destiny?
90 comments
Destiny will have 22 Story Missions, 11 Crucible Maps, 6 Strike..
106 comments
 OT Could An Assembled Group Of Bxsc Posters Beat The Best...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 58 comments - by HeatMafia410
 Image(s) inside [chiwire] Durk Fu-kin W/ The Opps, Fredo Not With The ...
New reply 20 minutes ago - 220 comments - by Squadd
 Image(s) inside Batman Vs Superman: Dawn Of Justice Footage And Wonder...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 155 comments - by Doc Logical
 Image(s) inside Bruh Why This B##ch Got The Legs Of A Nigga Who Used T...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 134 comments - by Muunsta
 Image(s) inside Age Of Ultron Full Team Poster.
New reply 13 minutes ago - 57 comments - by Doc Logical
 Image(s) inside What's Your Favorite Drink From The Freestyle Coca Col...
New reply 53 minutes ago - 84 comments - by EscoNore
 NBA Lebron James Going Back To Number 23
New reply 18 minutes ago - 168 comments - by MGz
 NBA Did A Background Check On This Dude Tony Parker
New reply 1 hour ago - 52 comments - by ralph lauren

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,757 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.