This is BX @ Boxden.com


Jan 25 - John Boehner: Ending Abortion Is 'One Of Our Most Fundamental Goals This Year'


 Jan 25 - John Boehner: Ending Abortion Is 'One Of Our Most Fundamental Goals This Year'
 01-26-2013, 01:15 PMaway - #21
Billdotel 29 heat pts29

  d 
space
$3,675 | POWERFUL
LOL @ the idiots on here who thinks the government creates jobs
 01-26-2013, 01:29 PMaway - #22
ill 800 61 heat pts61

  d 
space
$6,571 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
Well, let me ask you this first.............does your definition of life prevent you from squashing a spider in your home? It is life, yet its existence in your world does not constitute it invading your space does it?..........

Embryo's and the fetus are life, but until the baby born it is nothing by a hypothetical being.......sure it exist in the womb, but there is no real guarantee that it will even survive being carried to full term, So while hypothetically a human life may exist, its true existence of life and acknowledgement of the world can only exist out-side the womb.................
now we compare k!lling spiders to abortions?

a hypothetical human? where do you come up with stuff?

lmao your posts get worse and worse by the minute
 01-26-2013, 02:12 PMaway - #23
getyagameup 24 heat pts24

  d 
space
$4,006 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kadillac87
Outside of[..] and incest, I don't agree with abortions either. I never got the "It's my body, I do what I want" argument from women. If you don't want people to legislate your body, then keep your legs closed. Nobody told you to engage in risky behavior and then complain about the consequences. The use of contraceptives and good judgment should replace abortion. But that's just my opinion.

i could never understand any person who can't understand this statement, and argue their point vehemently cuz they feel they are sticking up for something when in actuality THEY NEED TO MIND THEIR !!ING BUSINESS, you included.

you care SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much about life now huh?? are you outside RJ Nabisco's cigarette making factories protesting how !!ing deadly cigarettes are??? do you tell EVERY PERSON that you see smoking cigarettes how deadly it is, not only for them but for people AROUND THEM BECAUSE SECOND HAND SMOKE IS JUST AS DEADLY?? if you tell me that you smoke then i'm really going to tell you to go jump off a cliff and !!.

people in this country want to f!ght for a cause but are hopelessly lost and misguided as to what they should really focus their energy on. this 'issue' is not an 'issue'. there is A LOT of !! going on in this world that is way more unjust than abortions. since you care SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much and are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO against abortions, ur captain save a ho a$s should call up every girl who wants to get an abortion, tell them not to and that you'll support that child until it's 18 then. see how long you'll keep that stance. i love my kids, i absolutely adore children. they are so innocent and sweet and adorable AND EXPENSIVE AND TIME CONSUMING AND A HEADACHE as well as the miracle that they are too. I, AS A PERSON OF LOGIC AND REASON, WOULDN'T EVEN CONSIDER TELLING A GROWN a$s WOMAN WHAT OR WHAT NOT TO DO WITH HER !!. i can't make anyone do anything that they don't want and i don't think it's anyone's place to say that what they think should overstand someone else's free will.

pregnancies are complicated. miscarriages happen daily bro so no, i don't think that the baby is here until that !! comes out of the !!. the baby could die during the birth. you just don't know. if a woman chooses to end that situation before it really starts, i can't even comment on it, ESPECIALLY IF THAT BABY AINT MINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no matter how much you disagree you can't tell someone else what to do with their body.

Originally Posted by Kadillac87
The government is responsible for people who can't take care or defend themselves. THat's why we have social programs like welfare, social security, and medicare. I'm all about personal liberty, but when it's infringing on the life of others, especially those unable to defend themselves, it's a problem.

I don't care who you have secks with. I don't care if a condom fail. I don't care if birth control fail. That's a chance you are taking by having secks. Once you conceive, it's not just your body anymore. You are sharing your body with another body. The whole outlawing tattoos, piercings, etc analogy doesn't make sense because you are not infringing on anybody's rights but your own.

If it's unlawful to abuse kids outside the womb, it shouldn't be lawful to abuse them inside
. As a parent, you are responsible for the well-being of your child. That doesn't give you the right to decide whether your child lives or dies though. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. That should apply to fetuses too.
first off, gov't programs help the needy however i think that it's more of a let's keep them dependent on us so they never amount to !! type thinking that let's help them because in my 30+ years in the US, i really wouldn't agree with that comment about them helping those in need. they really help those who PAY them to and give the scraps to the rest of the people. and as far as your abuse comment goes, like i said, until the baby is out of the womb, it ain't !!. it might not ever come out the womb and that whole process is the burden and sole responsibility of the woman carrying the child. that baby has to come out of her !!. again, if she, of her own free will, doesn't want to go through with that then it should definitely be her choice. if you disagree with all the bad choices that people make that hurt themselves, you should be a drug counselor.....or you should really go talk to all the CEO's of all the major banks that's running the economic system in just about every country and tell them to stop raping people with ballooning interest rates on mortgages, student loans and credit card debt. tell them that the next time some woman with kids is late on her mortgage to not kick her out in the street without blinking. tell all the tobacco companies to stop k!lling the planet with their poison. tell the oil companies to find new means of energy without poisoning our waters from tanker oil spills. all that !! affects everyone yet here you are concerned with a woman and what she does with her !!. gtfoh.

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
Well, let me ask you this first.............does your definition of life prevent you from squashing a spider in your home? It is life, yet its existence in your world does not constitute it invading your space does it?..........

Embryo's and the fetus are life, but until the baby born it is nothing by a hypothetical being.......sure it exist in the womb, but there is no real guarantee that it will even survive being carried to full term, So while hypothetically a human life may exist, its true existence of life and acknowledgement of the world can only exist out-side the womb.................
i'm always happy to see that there is at least ONE PERSON on here thinking the same thing i am. people make a big deal out of the simplest !! and the k!ller part is typically, IT'S NONE OF THEIR GOD DAMN BUSINESS IN THE FIRST PLACE. now he wants to care about all the unborn fetuses in the world. dont mean to sound selfish but what about all the people already out of the womb going through all this unnecessary bull!! put on us by other people outside of the womb????????????????????? niccas need to get their mind right.
 01-26-2013, 02:23 PMaway - #24
Kadillac87 179 heat pts179

  d 
space
$12,911 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by getyagameup
i could never understand any person who can't understand this statement, and argue their point vehemently cuz they feel they are sticking up for something when in actuality THEY NEED TO MIND THEIR !!ING BUSINESS, you included.

you care SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much about life now huh?? are you outside RJ Nabisco's cigarette making factories protesting how !!ing deadly cigarettes are??? do you tell EVERY PERSON that you see smoking cigarettes how deadly it is, not only for them but for people AROUND THEM BECAUSE SECOND HAND SMOKE IS JUST AS DEADLY?? if you tell me that you smoke then i'm really going to tell you to go jump off a cliff and !!.

people in this country want to f!ght for a cause but are hopelessly lost and misguided as to what they should really focus their energy on. this 'issue' is not an 'issue'. there is A LOT of !! going on in this world that is way more unjust than abortions. since you care SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much and are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO against abortions, ur captain save a ho a$s should call up every girl who wants to get an abortion, tell them not to and that you'll support that child until it's 18 then. see how long you'll keep that stance. i love my kids, i absolutely adore children. they are so innocent and sweet and adorable AND EXPENSIVE AND TIME CONSUMING AND A HEADACHE as well as the miracle that they are too. I, AS A PERSON OF LOGIC AND REASON, WOULDN'T EVEN CONSIDER TELLING A GROWN a$s WOMAN WHAT OR WHAT NOT TO DO WITH HER !!. i can't make anyone do anything that they don't want and i don't think it's anyone's place to say that what they think should overstand someone else's free will.



pregnancies are complicated. miscarriages happen daily bro so no, i don't think that the baby is here until that !! comes out of the !!. the baby could die during the birth. you just don't know. if a woman chooses to end that situation before it really starts, i can't even comment on it, ESPECIALLY IF THAT BABY AINT MINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no matter how much you disagree you can't tell someone else what to do with their body.



first off, gov't programs help the needy however i think that it's more of a let's keep them dependent on us so they never amount to !! type thinking that let's help them because in my 30+ years in the US, i really wouldn't agree with that comment about them helping those in need. they really help those who PAY them to and give the scraps to the rest of the people. and as far as your abuse comment goes, like i said, until the baby is out of the womb, it ain't !!. it might not ever come out the womb and that whole process is the burden and sole responsibility of the woman carrying the child. that baby has to come out of her !!. again, if she, of her own free will, doesn't want to go through with that then it should definitely be her choice. if you disagree with all the bad choices that people make that hurt themselves, you should be a drug counselor.....or you should really go talk to all the CEO's of all the major banks that's running the economic system in just about every country and tell them to stop raping people with ballooning interest rates on mortgages, student loans and credit card debt. tell them that the next time some woman with kids is late on her mortgage to not kick her out in the street without blinking. tell all the tobacco companies to stop k!lling the planet with their poison. tell the oil companies to find new means of energy without poisoning our waters from tanker oil spills. all that !! affects everyone yet here you are concerned with a woman and what she does with her !!. gtfoh.



i'm always happy to see that there is at least ONE PERSON on here thinking the same thing i am. people make a big deal out of the simplest !! and the k!ller part is typically, IT'S NONE OF THEIR GOD DAMN BUSINESS IN THE FIRST PLACE. now he wants to care about all the unborn fetuses in the world. dont mean to sound selfish but what about all the people already out of the womb going through all this unnecessary bull!! put on us by other people outside of the womb????????????????????? niccas need to get their mind right.
Here you go again with your long paragraphs with no main point. How is harming yourself the same as harming others? Yea, a person can smoke cigarettes all they want but they're not allowed to put others in danger due to their personal choice. That's why there are so many public smoking bans. A woman can do whatever she wants with her body until her choices start to infringe on the rights of other. Can a woman walk around nud3 in public without getting a citation? No, because at that point, her personal freedom infringes on the right of others.

It's my body, I can do what I want with it. I can't take my balls out and place it random women forehead though. You know why, because freedom of personal choices stop when it infringes on the right of others. So yes, an abortion infringes on the rights of others so the "it's my body, I do what I want" logic doesn't apply. It infringes on the embryo right to survive and infringes on the father's rights.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 01-26-2013 at 02:31 PM..
 01-26-2013, 02:39 PMonline - #25
Jazzy Soul 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$9,571 | POWERFUL
It infringes on the embryo's right to survive, eh? What about my right to not be an incubator for nine months. That embryo is infringing my right to drink, not throw up every ten minutes and not have a huge stomach and swollen ankles for nine months. Especially if birth control fails, or a condom bursts... man, let that embryo take its rights and leave my body. Oh, wait, you say it can't survive without me as an incubator for it? Tough titty. I don't want to be one, and it's nobody's business if I choose not to.
 01-26-2013, 02:45 PMaway - #26
Kadillac87 179 heat pts179

  d 
space
$12,911 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jazzy Soul
It infringes on the embryo's right to survive, eh? What about my right to not be an incubator for nine months. That embryo is infringing my right to drink, not throw up every ten minutes and not have a huge stomach and swollen ankles for nine months. Especially if birth control fails, or a condom bursts... man, let that embryo take its rights and leave my body. Oh, wait, you say it can't survive without me as an incubator for it? Tough titty. I don't want to be one, and it's nobody's business if I choose not to.
You gave up that right by getting pregnant. Just like if I rob a bank, I give up my right to freedom due to my choices. Every choice has consequences. Just because you don't want to deal with the reality of your choices, doesn't give you the right to infringe on the rights of others.

Everybody knows that having secks can lead to pregnancy. That's a risk we all take by having secks. We try to mitigate that risk by the use of contraceptives. Not too many people out here getting pregnant when using contraceptives correctly. Birth control is 99.9% effective. Condoms are around 80% effective. The problem is, people getting abortions are usually not using either form. They're using the pull-out method. Engaging in risky behavior for a higher feeling of pleasure. You made the choice, accept the consequences.

Do you think people should be able to infringe on the rights of others because they don't like consequences of their choices?


Last edited by Kadillac87; 01-26-2013 at 02:57 PM..
 01-26-2013, 02:58 PMonline - #27
Jazzy Soul 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$9,571 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kadillac87
You gave up that right by getting pregnant. Just like if I rob a bank, I give up my right to freedom due to my choices. Every choice has consequences. Just because you don't want to deal with the reality of your choices, doesn't give you the right to infringe on the rights of others.

Everybody knows that having secks can leads to a pregnancy. That's a risk we all take by having secks. We try to mitigate that risk by the use of contraceptives. Not too many people out here getting pregnant when using contraceptives correctly. Birth control is 99.9% effective. Condoms are around 80% effective. The problem is, people getting abortions are usually not using either form. They're using the pull-out method. Engaging in risky behavior for a higher feeling of pleasure. You made the choice, accept the consequences.
You're comparing having secks to robbing a bank? Last time I checked, consensual safe secks between adults was not against the law so if I want to have secks and I'm part of that 1% or 20% failure rate I'm just supposed to stop my life, my career and ambitions to be an oven for a kid I don't even want or need? Yeah, you're opening the door for a lot of child abuse and resentful behavior. That or a lot of babies in baskets on daddy's doorstep cause mama has things to do.

Last edited by Jazzy Soul; 01-26-2013 at 03:00 PM..
 01-26-2013, 03:00 PMonline - #28
Fras1788 144 heat pts144

  d 
space
$8,649 | POWERFUL
So the same mother!!ers that are crying about government handouts (that go to kids/families that are poor) and many reasons for an abortion would be not having the funds to care for a child or being in the right situation. Soooo. I'm super confused. They only care about the child when it's in the womb, but when it's in the world, they don't give two !!s. Boehner should off himself, along with everyone in congress.
 01-26-2013, 03:02 PMaway - #29
TB 50 heat pts50

  d 
space
$12,541 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Fras1788
So the same mother!!ers that are crying about government handouts (that go to kids/families that are poor) and many reasons for an abortion would be not having the funds to care for a child or being in the right situation. Soooo. I'm super confused. They only care about the child when it's in the womb, but when it's in the world, they don't give two !!s. Boehner should off himself, along with everyone in congress.
don't forget kadillac87 with his retarded a$s reasoning
 01-26-2013, 03:04 PMaway - #30
Kadillac87 179 heat pts179

  d 
space
$12,911 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jazzy Soul
You're comparing having secks to robbing a bank? so if I want to have secks and I'm part of that 1% or 20% failure rate I'm just supposed to stop my life, my career and ambitions to be an oven for a kid I don't even want or need? Yeah, you're opening the door for a lot of child abuse and resentful behavior. That or a lot of babies in baskets on daddy's doorstep cause mama has things to do.
If you don't like the consequences of your choices, don't engage in that behavior. It's called being responsible. If you don't want a baby to stop your career, etc then don't have secks. If you don't want to go jail, don't do a crime.
 01-26-2013, 03:09 PMaway - #31
Kadillac87 179 heat pts179

  d 
space
$12,911 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TB
don't forget kadillac87 with his retarded a$s reasoning
You think you're special and free from the consequences of your actions?
 01-26-2013, 03:17 PMaway - #32
TB 50 heat pts50

  d 
space
$12,541 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kadillac87
You think you're special and free from the consequences of your actions?
a i don't do abortions

b if i did it's my !!ing body and i will do with it what i damn well please

c a mutha!!a who can't ever have kids needs to stfu when it comes to making decisions about other folks bodies

d u have compared having babies with all types of off brand !! that's not even in the same category, just shows how desperate u are to be right but as a man u don't have the right to tell a woman what the !! to do with her body, point, blank, period, bottom line!

not a single !! shall be given about how u feel about abortions
 01-26-2013, 03:24 PMaway - #33
Kadillac87 179 heat pts179

  d 
space
$12,911 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TB
a i don't do abortions

b if i did it's my !!ing body and i will do with it what i damn well please

c a mutha!!a who can't ever have kids needs to stfu when it comes to making decisions about other folks bodies

d u have compared having babies with all types of off brand !! that's not even in the same category, just shows how desperate u are to be right but as a man u don't have the right to tell a woman what the !! to do with her body, point, blank, period, bottom line!

not a single !! shall be given about how u feel about abortions
I agree, a man has no right to tell a woman or anybody else what to do with their body. Being a woman though, doesn't give you the right to infringe on the rights of others. Being a woman doesn't mean you're free from the consequences of your actions.

Life isn't fair. Everybody enjoys secks but the woman endures the most pain and negative effects of a pregnancy. If you don't want the adverse of effects of pregnancy, don't do the things that can lead to a pregnancy.

Personal freedom ends when it infringes on the rights of other. No I can't have a baby, it doesn't mean I can't defend the defenseless. Being a woman is not a trump card to infringe on the right of others.

If a single !! is not given how I feel about abortions, your reply wouldn't be laced with profanity. Clearly, you feel some type of way and trying to act holier than thou because you're a woman.


Last edited by Kadillac87; 01-26-2013 at 03:28 PM..
 01-26-2013, 03:29 PMaway - #34
TB 50 heat pts50

  d 
space
$12,541 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kadillac87
I agree, a man has no right to tell a woman or anybody else what to do with their body. Being a woman though, doesn't give you the right to infringe on the rights of others. Being a woman doesn't mean you're free from the consequences of your actions.

Life isn't fair. Everybody enjoys secks but the woman endures the most pain and negative effects of a pregnancy. If you don't want the adverse of effects of pregnancy, don't do the things that can lead to a pregnancy.

Personal freedom ends when it infringes on the rights of other. No I can't have a baby, it doesn't mean I can't defend the defenseless. Being a woman is not a trump card to infringe on the right of others.

If a single !! is not given how I feel about abortions, your reply wouldn't be laced with profanity. Clearly, you feel some type of way and trying to act holier than thou because you're a woman.
u steady screaming about infringing on somebody's rights but u stay ignoring the woman's rights, a complete contradiction
 01-26-2013, 03:33 PMaway - #35
Kadillac87 179 heat pts179

  d 
space
$12,911 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TB
u steady screaming about infringing on somebody's rights but u stay ignoring the woman's rights, a complete contradiction
I'll say it again. Personal freedom ends when you are infringing on the rights of others. Why you think you can't smoke in public? Because second hand smoke is harmful to others. It's your right to smoke. Your rights can be restricted when it becomes harmful to others.

So do you believe personal freedom trumps everything?
 01-26-2013, 03:33 PMonline - #36
Jazzy Soul 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$9,571 | POWERFUL
So your solution is to either make a woman endure pain and negative effects when she doesn't want to, or tell her to act like a nun?? Good luck with that crusade; your idealistic views would be nice in a perfect world where everything goes according to plan. Unfortunately, we don't live in that kind of world. So if my birth control fails, and I'm faced with 18 years of deferred dreams and stunted career growth and sacrifices I don't want to make or $500 and a few days of cramping, I'll take the latter, thanks very much. A baby isn't even aware of its own existence until it's nearly two years old.

Last edited by Jazzy Soul; 01-26-2013 at 03:35 PM..
 01-26-2013, 03:43 PMaway - #37
Patrick Galooly 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,473 | POWERFUL
It shouldn't matter to anybody but black people 1 out of every two black pregnancies end in abortion. Think about that there's supposed to be 50% more black people not counting gun violence. Now while you're thinking about that look over at the Mexicans see how they're taking over this country? You hear how politicians are saying we need the Latino vote? The problems facing the Latino community are going to be adressed. because they have political power in the form of a booming population. What do black people have? 12% of the population. You don't need 12% of the population to win an election. That's why even Barack Obama is quicker to adress Latino problems. But that's not important who cares that future generations are still going to be under this racist a$s system. What's important is you take care of that mistake so you can look good in your tights that show your camel toe, then make another "mistake"

niccas wouldn't be niccas if they weren't this stupid and irresponsible.
 01-26-2013, 03:43 PMaway - #38
Kadillac87 179 heat pts179

  d 
space
$12,911 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jazzy Soul
So your solution is to either make a woman endure pain and negative effects when she doesn't want to, or tell her to act like a nun?? Good luck with that crusade; your idealistic views would be nice in a perfect world where everything goes according to plan. Unfortunately, we don't live in that kind of world. So if my birth control fails, and I'm faced with 18 years of deferred dreams and stunted career growth and sacrifices I don't want to make or $500 and a few days of cramping, I'll take the latter, thanks very much.
What are the odds that both your birth control and a condom fail? It's pretty much neal. Don't use the extremes to justify risky behavior. For the most part, unwanted pregnancies are coming from people who are not using contraceptives or are using it inconsistently. You don't have to be a nun, just be responsible with your choices.
 01-26-2013, 03:56 PMaway - #39
TB 50 heat pts50

  d 
space
$12,541 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Patrick Galooly
It shouldn't matter to anybody but black people 1 out of every two black pregnancies end in abortion. Think about that there's supposed to be 50% more black people not counting gun violence. Now while you're thinking about that look over at the Mexicans see how they're taking over this country? You hear how politicians are saying we need the Latino vote? The problems facing the Latino community are going to be adressed. because they have political power in the form of a booming population. What do black people have? 12% of the population. You don't need 12% of the population to win an election. That's why even Barack Obama is quicker to adress Latino problems. But that's not important who cares that future generations are still going to be under this racist a$s system. What's important is you take care of that mistake so you can look good in your tights that show your camel toe, then make another "mistake"

niccas wouldn't be niccas if they weren't this stupid and irresponsible.
where u get those stats from? only black women get abortions huh? and why everytime somebody says something bout race obama name comes up? he doesn't represent black folks, he gives not a damn bout black folks and their abortions or anything else, including gun violence in the hood, now that's that stupid !! "niccas" need to stop
 01-26-2013, 03:56 PMaway - #40
TB 50 heat pts50

  d 
space
$12,541 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kadillac87
I'll say it again. Personal freedom ends when you are infringing on the rights of others. Why you think you can't smoke in public? Because second hand smoke is harmful to others. It's your right to smoke. Your rights can be restricted when it becomes harmful to others.

So do you believe personal freedom trumps everything?
Originally Posted by Kadillac87
What are the odds that both your birth control and a condom fail? It's pretty much neal. Don't use the extremes to justify risky behavior. For the most part, unwanted pregnancies are coming from people who are not using contraceptives or are using it inconsistently. You don't have to be a nun, just be responsible with your choices.
fox news got u all !!ed up
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Samsung teases major redesign for the Galaxy Note 4
62 comments
Image inside  Apr 17 - Man urinates in reservoir, ruins 38M gallons..
62 comments
Image inside  Dangerously's Strange Fruit 2: Stephania Bell
60 comments
 Article inside Director Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Abusing 17-y...
New reply 37 seconds ago - 90 comments - by SM
 NBA Carmelo More Concerned About Winning Than Money
New reply 3 minutes ago - 63 comments - by nwo504
 NBA Bill Laimbeer On Lebron's Toughness, Chances Of Three-...
New reply 1 minute ago - 77 comments - by Rich Homie Juwan
 NBA Bill Simmons And Jalen Rose Disrespect Duncan And Kobe...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 168 comments - by Hovi Bryant
 Video inside Man These Lil Nikkas In Chicago Wild As Fk (must Watch)
New reply 3 minutes ago - 216 comments - by Fen
 Article inside In Other News Nas Lost Again: Kelis Just Tossed A Few ...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 147 comments - by CrunchTime CDN
 NBA New York Knicks Sign Foward Lamar Odom To A 2-year Dea...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 80 comments - by Motion
 Image(s) inside Fredo Santana Eating Well
New reply 15 minutes ago - 57 comments - by drillmatic

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,700 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,654 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.