Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Jan 25 - John Boehner: Ending Abortion Is 'One Of Our Most Fundamental Goals This Year'

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
99 viewing
MLB Here Is A Millionaire MLB Player's Check Stub
69 comments
most viewed right now
87 viewing
 Image inside Kanye West visits Newly Female Bruce Jenner for the First time after t..
37 comments

top in section
82 viewing
 Image inside Rumored Views From the 6ix tracklist
top in hiphop
top in section
54 viewing
Image inside 57 year old Virginia politician & his 19 year black baby mama :Bruhs:
top in wild'ish

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Jan 25 - John Boehner: Ending Abortion Is 'One Of Our Most Fundamental Goals This Year'
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #1
6918 pageviews
343 comments

Ham Rove 2592 heat pts2592 space
fu*k It
space
$42,576 | POWERFUL
As hundreds of thousands of people braved sub-freezing temperatures in Washington, D.C., on Friday to join the anti-abortion protest March for Life, House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) took the opportunity to reiterate his commitment to banning abortion in America for good.

Addressing the crowd at the National Mall via video broadcast, Boehner said it's time for anti-abortion activisits to "commit ourselves to doing everything we can to protect the sanctity of life." Step one, he said, is making permanent the Hyde Amendment, which prevents federal dollars from being used to pay for abortions except in cases of r*pe or incest.

"For the new Congress, that means bringing together a bipartisan pro-life majority and getting to work," Boehner said. "In accordance with the will of the people, we will again work to pass the No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act, formally codifying the Hyde Amendment."

Boehner said he will make it a national priority to "help make abortion a relic of the past."

"Let that be one of our most fundamental goals this year," he said.

The March for Life attracted a diverse crowd of young and old protesters from across the country. Hundreds of parents had bundled up their infants and toddlers and strapped protest signs to their strollers. Michael Kennedy, 33, and his wife Bethany, who is pregnant, drove their four children down from Westerly, Rhode Island to stand in 20-degree weather on the Mall.

"They're troopers," Bethany told HuffPost. "We felt like we have a responsibility just to be a witness to everyone else, to see that this is life, our children. We needed to be here."

Several lawmakers made it out to the protest to address the crowd in person. Rep. Diane Black (R-Tenn.) touted a bill she recently introduced that would strip Title X family planning funds from Planned Parenthood, and Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) delivered a sermon that called for a "spiritual cleansing."

"Our nation is adrift, adrift in a wilderness where right and wrong have become subservient to a hedonism of the moment," Paul said. "I believe our country is in need of a spiritual cleansing."

He added, "We much preach a gospel so full of compassion, a gospel so full of justice that it cannot be resisted. Then and only then will the law again protect the innocent."
John Boehner: Ending Abortion Is 'One Of Our Most Fundamental Goals This Year'
image great another year of not getting sh-t done, f!ghting 40 year old battles.
Props given to Ham Rove hot topic  (01-25-2013)

343 comments for "Jan 25 - John Boehner: Ending Abortion Is 'One Of Our Most Fundamental Goals This Year'"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #2
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20 space
REVOLUTION DE GRATE
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Not jobs?.........this is why they are loosing.......
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #3
Satire 6 heat pts space
space
$5,201 | POWERFUL
Dos-effect said:
Not jobs?.........this is why they are loosing.......
or maybe they're losing because they got the same education as you
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #4
Kadillac87 201 heat pts201 space
Proverbs 18:12
space
$14,930 | POWERFUL
Outside of r*pe and incest, I don't agree with abortions either. I never got the "It's my body, I do what I want" argument from women. If you don't want people to legislate your body, then keep your legs closed. Nobody told you to engage in risky behavior and then complain about the consequences. The use of contraceptives and good judgment should replace abortion. But that's just my opinion.

Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #5
Phuck Yiu 25 heat pts25 space
Finesse
space
$4,499 | POWERFUL
Satire said:
or maybe they're losing because they got the same education as you
it was probably a typo relax
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #6
Silver N Black 18 heat pts18 space
nails on fleek
space
$26,484 | POWERFUL
different year, same sh*t. prayer in schools, abortions, gay marriage. broken record.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #7
SpittN4Cash 11 heat pts11 space
Paper Cha$in
space
$8,969 | POWERFUL
Kadillac87 said:
Outside of r*pe and incest, I don't agree with abortions either. I never got the "It's my body, I do what I want" argument from women. If you don't want people to legislate your body, then keep your legs closed. Nobody told you to engage in risky behavior and then complain about the consequences. The use of contraceptives and good judgment should replace abortion. But that's just my opinion.

your statements are illogical.

They can have s3x with who ever they want to, that does not give your or any government agency the right to tell them they can or cannot have a baby. birth control can fail, condoms can break, sh*t happens, etc....

Good judgement in my opinion is a teen who decides to have an abortion instead of dropping out of high school to raise her baby...or the college student who decides to have an abortion so she can finish school and get her PhD...

I'm sorry but its dumb to tell a person what they can or cannot do to their own body just because you are morally opposed to it..people should be free to have their own beliefs and decide whatever they want for themselves. What's next? Outlawing tattoo's, piercings and plastic surgery?

Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #8
space
$14,930 | POWERFUL
TB said:
makes absolutely no fu*king sense, your logic is trash, u one of those muthafu*kas that preach that bullsh*t then cry about child support and blame it all on the woman like she got herself pregnant, i don't agree with abortions either but the gov't can't tell me what the fu*k to do with my body, if they tried to tell u how many times to fap would that be cool? fu*k outta here with that dumb sh*t
So being responsible makes no sense? The majority of people knows that s3x can lead to pregnancy. It's not a secret. They take the chance for the pleasure. When sh*t goes wrong, they want to act like they didn't understand the consequences of their actions.

I can fap all I want to, I'm not bringing life into this world. The only body I'm harming is myself. Not the same with abortion. People should take responsibility for their actions.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #9
space
$14,930 | POWERFUL
SpittN4Cash said:
your statements are illogical.

they can have s3x with who ever they want to, that does not give your or any government agency the right to tell them they can or cannot have a baby.

birth control can fail, condoms can break, sh*t happens, etc....

Good judgement in my opinion is a teen who decides to have an abortion instead of dropping out of high school to raise her baby...or the college student who decides to have an abortion so she can finish school and get her PhD...

I'm sorry but its dumb to tell a person what they can or cannot do to their own body just because you are morally opposed to it people should be free to have their own beliefs and decide whatever they want for themselves. What's next? Outlawing tattoo's, piercings and plastic surgery?

The government is responsible for people who can't take care or defend themselves. THat's why we have social programs like welfare, social security, and medicare. I'm all about personal liberty, but when it's infringing on the life of others, especially those unable to defend themselves, it's a problem.

I don't care who you have s3x with. I don't care if a condom fail. I don't care if birth control fail. That's a chance you are taking by having s3x. Once you conceive, it's not just your body anymore. You are sharing your body with another body. The whole outlawing tattoos, piercings, etc analogy doesn't make sense because you are not infringing on anybody's rights but your own.

If it's unlawful to abuse kids outside the womb, it shouldn't be lawful to abuse them inside. As a parent, you are responsible for the well-being of your child. That doesn't give you the right to decide whether your child lives or dies though. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. That should apply to fetuses too.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 01-25-2013 at 11:57 PM..
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #10
Ham Rove 2592 heat pts2592 space
fu*k It
space
$42,576 | POWERFUL
Kadillac87 said:

I agree for the most part, I think its wrong when people use it as a form of birth control. But then again I've never really known anyone who has gotten multiple abortions. And the contraception's thing is right, problem is lots of these same anti abortion people, are against contraception. pretty counter productive if you ask me. The lack of access to bc, and the stupidity that is teach abstinence lead to lots of unwanted pregnancies, which a lot of time lead to abortion.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #11
space
$14,930 | POWERFUL
TB said:
u can't get pregnant, u can't have babies, u have no fu*king say so in what a woman does with her body
You right, I can't get pregnant but I can promote responsible behavior. A fetus is IN a woman's body, but it's not her body. Two separate bodies, a mother and a child. So yes, she can do what she wants with her body but that doesn't give her the right to do what she want with others.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #12
REVOLUTION DE GRATE
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Kadillac87 said:
You right, I can't get pregnant but I can promote responsible behavior. A fetus is IN a woman's body, but it's not her body. Two separate bodies, a mother and a child. So yes, she can do what she wants with her body but that doesn't give her the right to do what she want with others.
Your just giving the embryo a definition that it does not deserve yet though......it may be life,but at that point it's just a thing it's not a being.......and a thing can't have rights.....and the egg that creates the fetus is indeed part of the woman's body......
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #13
REVOLUTION DE GRATE
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
illini10fan said:
end abortion and we gonna end up with more people like that lady who had all those kids and said people need to be helping her..
One has nothing to do with the other.....expand your mind dude...
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #14
Leezee 10 heat pts10 space
space
$1,488 | 0
Dos-effect said:
Your just giving the embryo a definition that it does not deserve yet though......it may be life,but at that point it's just a thing it's not a being.......and a thing can't have rights.....and the egg that creates the fetus is indeed part of the woman's body......
This is only your opinion, some people believe that life begins at conception. Since life on Earth cant be explained anyway, people really can have whatever definition of life they want. All of these are good points. I dont believe in any abortions after 4 months of pregnancy, other than that i am PRO CHOICE because I think it is a womans right to choose. With that said however, i would never talk to my girl again if she wanted an abortion.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #15
space
$14,930 | POWERFUL
Dos-effect said:
What is your definition of being?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #16
REVOLUTION DE GRATE
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Kadillac87 said:
What is your definition of being?
Well, let me ask you this first.............does your definition of life prevent you from squashing a spider in your home? It is life, yet its existence in your world does not constitute it invading your space does it?..........

Embryo's and the fetus are life, but until the baby born it is nothing by a hypothetical being.......sure it exist in the womb, but there is no real guarantee that it will even survive being carried to full term, So while hypothetically a human life may exist, its true existence of life and acknowledgement of the world can only exist out-side the womb.................

Last edited by Dos-effect; 01-26-2013 at 10:25 AM..
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #17
space
$14,930 | POWERFUL
Dos-effect said:
Well, let me ask you this.............does your definition of life prevent you from squashing a spider in your home? It is life, yet its existence in your world does not constitute it invading your space does it?..........There you have it.....
Again, what is your definition of a being?

Are you trying to make the case that the declaration of independence means all living things are created equal when it says "All MEN are created equal"? I guess that means you have no right to cut your grass since it is a living organism.

There's no real guaranteed that children will live to be adults. Do they not have the right to life based on hypotheticals?

Last edited by Kadillac87; 01-26-2013 at 10:43 AM..
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #18
Billdotel 30 heat pts30 space
space
$4,205 | POWERFUL
LOL @ the idiots on here who thinks the government creates jobs
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #19
ill 800 61 heat pts61 space
Elite
space
$7,635 | POWERFUL
Dos-effect said:
Well, let me ask you this first.............does your definition of life prevent you from squashing a spider in your home? It is life, yet its existence in your world does not constitute it invading your space does it?..........

Embryo's and the fetus are life, but until the baby born it is nothing by a hypothetical being.......sure it exist in the womb, but there is no real guarantee that it will even survive being carried to full term, So while hypothetically a human life may exist, its true existence of life and acknowledgement of the world can only exist out-side the womb.................
now we compare k!lling spiders to abortions?

a hypothetical human? where do you come up with stuff?

lmao your posts get worse and worse by the minute
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #20
getyagameup 24 heat pts24 space
space
$4,027 | POWERFUL
Kadillac87 said:

i could never understand any person who can't understand this statement, and argue their point vehemently cuz they feel they are sticking up for something when in actuality THEY NEED TO MIND THEIR fu*kING BUSINESS, you included.

you care SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much about life now huh?? are you outside RJ Nabisco's cigarette making factories protesting how fu*king deadly cigarettes are??? do you tell EVERY PERSON that you see smoking cigarettes how deadly it is, not only for them but for people AROUND THEM BECAUSE SECOND HAND SMOKE IS JUST AS DEADLY?? if you tell me that you smoke then i'm really going to tell you to go jump off a cliff and k!ll yourself.

people in this country want to f!ght for a cause but are hopelessly lost and misguided as to what they should really focus their energy on. this 'issue' is not an 'issue'. there is A LOT of sh*t going on in this world that is way more unjust than abortions. since you care SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much and are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO against abortions, ur captain save a ho a.ss should call up every girl who wants to get an abortion, tell them not to and that you'll support that child until it's 18 then. see how long you'll keep that stance. i love my kids, i absolutely adore children. they are so innocent and sweet and adorable AND EXPENSIVE AND TIME CONSUMING AND A HEADACHE as well as the miracle that they are too. I, AS A PERSON OF LOGIC AND REASON, WOULDN'T EVEN CONSIDER TELLING A GROWN a.ss WOMAN WHAT OR WHAT NOT TO DO WITH HER pus*y. i can't make anyone do anything that they don't want and i don't think it's anyone's place to say that what they think should overstand someone else's free will.

pregnancies are complicated. miscarriages happen daily bro so no, i don't think that the baby is here until that sh*t comes out of the pus*y. the baby could die during the birth. you just don't know. if a woman chooses to end that situation before it really starts, i can't even comment on it, ESPECIALLY IF THAT BABY AINT MINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no matter how much you disagree you can't tell someone else what to do with their body.

Kadillac87 said:
The government is responsible for people who can't take care or defend themselves. THat's why we have social programs like welfare, social security, and medicare. I'm all about personal liberty, but when it's infringing on the life of others, especially those unable to defend themselves, it's a problem.

I don't care who you have s3x with. I don't care if a condom fail. I don't care if birth control fail. That's a chance you are taking by having s3x. Once you conceive, it's not just your body anymore. You are sharing your body with another body. The whole outlawing tattoos, piercings, etc analogy doesn't make sense because you are not infringing on anybody's rights but your own.

If it's unlawful to abuse kids outside the womb, it shouldn't be lawful to abuse them inside
. As a parent, you are responsible for the well-being of your child. That doesn't give you the right to decide whether your child lives or dies though. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. That should apply to fetuses too.
first off, gov't programs help the needy however i think that it's more of a let's keep them dependent on us so they never amount to sh*t type thinking that let's help them because in my 30+ years in the US, i really wouldn't agree with that comment about them helping those in need. they really help those who PAY them to and give the scraps to the rest of the people. and as far as your abuse comment goes, like i said, until the baby is out of the womb, it ain't sh*t. it might not ever come out the womb and that whole process is the burden and sole responsibility of the woman carrying the child. that baby has to come out of her pus*y. again, if she, of her own free will, doesn't want to go through with that then it should definitely be her choice. if you disagree with all the bad choices that people make that hurt themselves, you should be a drug counselor.....or you should really go talk to all the CEO's of all the major banks that's running the economic system in just about every country and tell them to stop raping people with ballooning interest rates on mortgages, student loans and credit card debt. tell them that the next time some woman with kids is late on her mortgage to not kick her out in the street without blinking. tell all the tobacco companies to stop k!lling the planet with their poison. tell the oil companies to find new means of energy without poisoning our waters from tanker oil spills. all that sh*t affects everyone yet here you are concerned with a woman and what she does with her pus*y. gtfoh.

Dos-effect said:

i'm always happy to see that there is at least ONE PERSON on here thinking the same thing i am. people make a big deal out of the simplest sh*t and the k!ller part is typically, IT'S NONE OF THEIR GOD DAMN BUSINESS IN THE FIRST PLACE. now he wants to care about all the unborn fetuses in the world. dont mean to sound selfish but what about all the people already out of the womb going through all this unnecessary bullsh*t put on us by other people outside of the womb????????????????????? n*ggas need to get their mind right.

Home > all sections > BX Daily Bugle

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
119 viewing
NBA Eastern Conference Finals: (2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs (1) Atlanta Hawks
1927 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
45 viewing
Article inside Is your pen15 size 'normal'?
118 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
42 viewing
Image inside Pron Star mia khalifa doesn't know who biggie is
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
34 viewing
Image inside May 21 - CEO, wife, son, maid killed and house burned. Savopoulos Fami..
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
33 viewing
Image inside Twerker/Possible Future Stripper Rissa Caleb
126 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
25 viewing
Top 5 rappers who turned out to be a snitch
289 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Article inside New & What's Leaving Netflix: June 2015
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Image inside Petite Meat IV: Married With Children
74 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
9 viewing
NBA Beyonce Supports Minnesota Timberwolves Getting The Top Pick In The Draft ..
40 comments
@sports

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time