Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Jan 25 - Couple discovers peep hole in shower of swank hotel suite during anniversary trip to Mexico

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
82 viewing
Image inside dead at juelz santana
95 comments
most viewed right now
66 viewing
 Video inside Trap Queen Whipping A Chicken In The Bed (Look At The Flicka Da Wrist)
59 comments

top in section
51 viewing
Video inside Some Thot Caught A Boxden Nigga Slippin :dead:
top in wild'ish
top in section
43 viewing
 Image inside Apr 18 - St. Louis Man Charged With Destruction Of Po..
top in news

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Jan 25 - Couple discovers peep hole in shower of swank hotel suite during anniversary trip to Mexico
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #1
1946 pageviews
4 comments

ThatHustle 591 heat pts591 space
Always On That Hustle
space
$2,273 | POWERFUL
January 25 - Couple discovers peep hole in shower of swank hotel suite during anniversary trip to Mexico (Video) - ThatHustle.com

[pic - click to view]

Sarah Edwards and her husband, David Traccitto, discovered a peephole in the bathroom of their room at the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya resort near Playa del Carmen. At right, the peephole is seen behind some shower glass that had a patch of paint removed, to provide better viewing.

A Canadian couple's romantic one-year anniversary trip to Mexico took a sick turn when they discovered a peephole drilled into their swank hotel suite.
David Traccitto and his wife, Sarah Edwards, of Ontario, discovered the hole in the bathroom one day after checking into the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya resort in Playa del Carmen, about an hour south of Cancun.

Edwards said she sensed something was wrong on their first day in the hotel.
"I just felt like someone was around me," Edwards told Ontario's CBC News.
"I heard what sounded like a latch opening, a door opening, and then moments later, a door shutting."

Traccitto discovered their luxe suite shared a wall with a maintenance room.
When he went to investigate, he found a small hole leading into their shower.
The peeping perv had even scraped off some paint on the glass inside the shower to get a clearer view.

"You're seeing right through the glass, right through the blue [shower paint], right to genital level ... right in that shower," Edwards fumed to CBC.

[pic - click to view]

Sarah Edwards inside the couple's room, which shared a wall with a maintenance room.

"If the person is not in the shower, you can see directly into the king-size bed. The whole bed."

Edwards said her husband stormed into the room and said, “Pack everything, pack everything up now!’"

The couple alerted the hotel and was moved to a different room, where they stayed for the rest of the trip.

CBC said the couple was now trying to get their travel agency, Transat Holidays, to refund their trip.

The travel agency refused, saying the couple already accepted extra amenities as compensation - including free spa treatments.

The hotel made “a goodwill attempt to resolve the issues," Transat said in a letter to the couple, according to CBC.

A spokesperson for Transat told the Daily News that the couple "received some benefits" from the hotel and that their complaint was under review.

"Ms. Edwards and Mr. Traccitto's file is taken very seriously and is currently analyzed by our Customer Relations department," Transat spokeswoman Debbie Cabana said in an email.

"This is an isolated occurrence that was immediately addressed with the hotel management and does not reflect in any way with the quality of services Transat aims to offer."

View Video Here.

Source: NY Daily News
Props given to ThatHustle hot topic  (01-25-2013)

4 comments for "Jan 25 - Couple discovers peep hole in shower of swank hotel suite during anniversary trip to Mexico"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #2
getyagameup 24 heat pts24 space
space
$4,027 | POWERFUL
^^^^^ ok, i get that.....if halle berry was staying there but did you see the wife???? yikes!!!!!
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #3
varcitykid 6 heat pts space
In Fraud We Trust.
space
$1,950 | 7423735
getyagameup said:
^^^^^ ok, i get that.....if halle berry was staying there but did you see the wife???? yikes!!!!!
Yeaaaa, same sh*t i was thinking.. I'll file suit on her for being so hideous and wasting my time to spy
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #4
Fameus 3 heat pts space
Lieutenant
space
$4,319 | 7842777
People really are fu*king distgusting.

Home > all sections > BX Daily Bugle

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
35 viewing
Video inside Katt Williams - Newest Show 2015 FULL
54 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Image inside KyLIE JeNNER ROCKS StRING Bikini BEFORE COACHELLA HANGOUT
91 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Stan Lee: 'DC, of course, is trying to catch up to Marvel'
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Image inside Mom Was Walking Up The Stairs... P0RNHUB decided to freeze!
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
21 viewing
NBA Wiz Legend Gilbert Arenas Reacts To Playoff Win
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside 50 Cent's baby mama Daphne Joy in Miami
93 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside I'll give the sun The rain The moon The stars and the mountains...
76 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside Will Smiths Daughter Wears A Mini-Dress and Flowers In Her Hair
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Video inside BATMAN vs SUPERMAN Trailer - THINGS YOU MISSED
32 comments
@movies

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time