This is BX @ Boxden.com

Jan 25 - Couple discovers peep hole in shower of swank hotel suite during anniversary trip to Mexico

Jan 25 - Couple discovers peep hole in shower of swank hotel suite during anniversary trip to Mexico
22 topic by ThatHustle - 01-25-2013, 02:10 AM - Boxden > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

January 25 - Couple discovers peep hole in shower of swank hotel suite during anniversary trip to Mexico (Video) - ThatHustle.com

Sarah Edwards and her husband, David Traccitto, discovered a peephole in the bathroom of their room at the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya resort near Playa del Carmen. At right, the peephole is seen behind some shower glass that had a patch of paint removed, to provide better viewing.

A Canadian couple's romantic one-year anniversary trip to Mexico took a sick turn when they discovered a peephole drilled into their swank hotel suite.
David Traccitto and his wife, Sarah Edwards, of Ontario, discovered the hole in the bathroom one day after checking into the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya resort in Playa del Carmen, about an hour south of Cancun.

Edwards said she sensed something was wrong on their first day in the hotel.
"I just felt like someone was around me," Edwards told Ontario's CBC News.
"I heard what sounded like a latch opening, a door opening, and then moments later, a door shutting."

Traccitto discovered their luxe suite shared a wall with a maintenance room.
When he went to investigate, he found a small hole leading into their shower.
The peeping perv had even scraped off some paint on the glass inside the shower to get a clearer view.

"You're seeing right through the glass, right through the blue [shower paint], right to genital level ... right in that shower," Edwards fumed to CBC.

Sarah Edwards inside the couple's room, which shared a wall with a maintenance room.

"If the person is not in the shower, you can see directly into the king-size bed. The whole bed."

Edwards said her husband stormed into the room and said, “Pack everything, pack everything up now!’"

The couple alerted the hotel and was moved to a different room, where they stayed for the rest of the trip.

CBC said the couple was now trying to get their travel agency, Transat Holidays, to refund their trip.

The travel agency refused, saying the couple already accepted extra amenities as compensation - including free spa treatments.

The hotel made “a goodwill attempt to resolve the issues," Transat said in a letter to the couple, according to CBC.

A spokesperson for Transat told the Daily News that the couple "received some benefits" from the hotel and that their complaint was under review.

"Ms. Edwards and Mr. Traccitto's file is taken very seriously and is currently analyzed by our Customer Relations department," Transat spokeswoman Debbie Cabana said in an email.

"This is an isolated occurrence that was immediately addressed with the hotel management and does not reflect in any way with the quality of services Transat aims to offer."

View Video Here.

Source: NY Daily News

Latest News Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

4 comments for "Jan 25 - Couple discovers peep hole in shower of swank hotel suite during anniversary trip to Mexico"

01-25-2013, 11:01 PMaway - #2
getyagameup 24 heat pts24

d 
space
$4,027 | POWERFUL
^^^^^ ok, i get that.....if halle berry was staying there but did you see the wife???? yikes!!!!!
 01-26-2013, 07:05 AMaway - #3
varcitykid 6 heat pts

d 
space
$1,893 | 6954669
Originally Posted by getyagameup
^^^^^ ok, i get that.....if halle berry was staying there but did you see the wife???? yikes!!!!!
Yeaaaa, same #### i was thinking.. I'll file suit on her for being so hideous and wasting my time to spy
 01-26-2013, 09:05 AMaway - #4
Fameus 3 heat pts

d 
space
$4,021 | 6539921
People really are ####ing distgusting.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
IGN Sunset Overdrive - Review Discussion
84 comments
How You Can Get a New PS4 for $275
168 comments
NBA Miami was using that fake crowd noise last night
87 comments
 NFL Week 9- Tnf- New Orleans Saints Vs. Carolina Panthers
New reply 47 seconds ago - 438 comments - by Frasier
 NBA Kobe Now Cursed Out In First Two Games Of The Season
New reply 15 minutes ago - 112 comments - by Loc Da Pusherman
 Article inside Chicago Rapper Bandman Kevo Charged With With Being In...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 162 comments - by NoLastName
 NFL Wait, What!?!?: Rg3 To Start This Sunday Vs Vikings
New reply 44 minutes ago - 123 comments - by slipnslide85
 Video inside This Guy Asked A Homeless Man For A Slice Of Pizza. An...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 64 comments - by YungPrinceNY
 Video inside Post Some Videos Of Rappers Being High As Fu-k
New reply 47 minutes ago - 83 comments - by Ole-G
  Best Rap Album Of 2014?
New reply 13 minutes ago - 87 comments - by QB Eagles
 Image(s) inside Oct 29 - Aliens Are Real Reveals Former Area 51 Scient...
New reply 55 minutes ago - 196 comments - by Rick Ross

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,833 fans of BX | none new today 4,800 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.