This is BX @ Boxden.com

Jan 24 - P.Morgan Attempts To Dispel Conspiracy That Flu Shot Is Unsafe;Piers Gets Shot & Gets Ill

Jan 24 - P.Morgan Attempts To Dispel Conspiracy That Flu Shot Is Unsafe;Piers Gets Shot & Gets Ill
 01-25-2013, 10:11 AMaway - #81
Cee4our 

d 
space
$3,264 | 17726975
Originally Posted by getyagameup
wrong......ehhh!!! dude, your whole body is an immune system....rather, it's not just your tcells and red blood cells....it's the hair on ya face, ya hair in ya nose, ears, all that. another effective immune system component IS YOUR SKIN. this component is the one that you're completely bypassing, one of, by injecting yourself with STRAIGHT POISON. it's not just the actual virus that's the problem ITS ALL THE OTHER #### THAT THEY PUT INTO IT. and just out of curiosity, do you know who was the first person to engage in this retarded activity?? where?? fyi, this idealogy is based on the 150 yr old thinking of some european crack pot who ended up k!lling his own son trying out #### on him and now our great gov't has mandated this #### for everyone. vaccines aren't effective at helping people. it weakens your immune system AND IRREVERSIBLY CHEMICALLY ALTERS YOUR BODY, EVERYTIME. #### them.

so you mean to tell me all the virus and dead #### that they have in this shots are healthy for a human and doesn't cause side effects that could show up in different ways, up to and including de@th???? you're delusional my friend.

some have live versions of the virus, some have dead. still, it's a foreign substance being directly put onto the battlefield that is your immune system. who says the other vaccines are safe, the CDC? they actually create viruses all the time.....WHY THE #### WOULD I TRUST MY BODY'S HEALTH TO THE IDEOLOGY OF A COMPANY THAT MAKES DISEASES??? bad idea. they brought disease to the indians and k!lled them off....what makes you think that they would weaken society slowly and surely using tactics like this?? yall need to do yall research. you're not really going to hear about incidents like that but they do occur. DID ANYONE KNOW THAT THERE IS A SEPARATE VACCINATION COURT SYSTEM TO HANDLE ALL OF THE ADVERSE EFFECT CASES THAT THERE ARE IN THIS COUNTRY???? YOU, AS AN INDIVIDUAL, CAN'T SUE BIG PHARMA. YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE COURT SYSTEM, WHICH YOU ALREADY KNOW, IS EXPENSIVE AND FULL OF RED TAPE, TO TRY AND GET ANY COMPENSATION FOR YOUR CHILD BEING SICK DUE TO ANY VACCINATION.

wake up. if the #### ain't natural, it aint right. nothing about this concept seems like it's more conducive to good health than it is detrimental.

so i can;t get the flu but i can get all this other ####?????? a possible other bug, a fever and some aches???? dude, that sounds like the flu to me. for all that, i'd rather just get the flu and deal with it. people are afraid to get sick or something???

they are all bad. that's like saying which crack is the best crack?? it's still crack. all shots have dead and weakened viruses and a whole host of chemicals which they don't really know about. none of those chemicals are good for you......

google each ingredient in each shot and you tell me if you think those chemicals are good for humans. these things are what you're injecting into your body. how the #### can this #### be good for you???????????????????????????????????????

most epidemics that happened back in the early 1500, 1600 was because people were ####ing n@sty and dirty. you wash ur a$s and your hand thoroughly and consistently and you don't really have to worry about #### like that. if you do get sick, ISN'T THAT WHAT HOSPITALS ARE FOR??? my thing i also have a problem with is that they are playing on people's desire to be healthy to make them sick. this type of medical "treatment" is invasive, not preventive. best way to not have a kid is to not have s3x, not have s3x with condoms or she's on the pill or the depo shot or an iud, it's abstinence. i don't ever want to get polio or measles or no #### like that. THE LAST THING I'M GOING TO DO IS INJECT THAT #### INTO MY SYSTEM ON PURPOSE WITH THE THINKING THAT I'LL NEVER GET IT ALTHOUGH I'M PUTTING IT DIRECTLY INTO MY BLOODSTREAM. does ANYONE ELSE think this is ####ing stupid thinking besides me???? ANYONE??????

dude, you do know the rate of autism and autoimmune disorders have sky rocketed in the last 20, 30 years or so???? why do you think that is????? the rate that people were catching these diseases were decreasing before they implemented a national vaccine program in this country. check the stats. the incidences started increasing after the program started. what's that about???? i'll never get a shot again because all the ones i got when i was younger affected my nervous system and i do have some auto immune issues. it took me years to figure out the right things to eat and what worked and doesn't work for my body. last time i got a tetanus shot cuz i got into a f!ght, the room was spinning for about three days. i couldn't function. never again. after learning all of the #### that's in vaccines, they can keep them.

this is one reason why i'll never be in the military. and to think of it, all those people coming how with ptsd and other illnesses.....so none of that is related to all the shots those people are subject to?? full set of shots upon entry to the military.....flu shot yearly.....tb test yearly.....that's a lot of chemicals. no wonder people are k!lling themselves and ####. they are going crazy on the inside as well as seeing all that crazy ####. you're better than me. no one is injecting #### into my body ever again.

preach brother. these cats don't understand.

and people wonder why there are increased rates of everything in this country....asthma, autism, auto immune this and that, i believe a lot of anger issues too, people are really angry these days. the fact of the matter is all of these things do #### to your body and no one really knows WHAT or HOW these chemicals affect you. just not a good idea if you ask me.

i'll eat way more tuna than ever get a shot again. you're a simpleton to bring this up, and show me some evidence of this. the fact that mercury is even in the shots, purposefully, AT ALL, and these mother ####ers know the negative reactions humans have to this substance leaves a bad taste in my mouth like they are poisoning me on purpose. no thanks.

the sad part about what you said is that you consider it normal to get sick after receiving something that isn't natural. sounds retarded if you ask me.

booster shots are additional poison to yourself. unfortunately, i have gotten shots. not my choice growing up and having researched this when i was older and now that i know the history of it and what's in it, my mother was an idiot for giving it to me and my siblings. had my mother known, she might not have done it. most people don't know what's in this stuff and once they find out they usually don't want them. she didn't know formaldehyde was in shots until i told her two years ago and she was shocked. people trust doctors with their life and doctors trust big pharma. not a good idea if you ask me because this entire system is based on money. vaccine industry makes 20 billion a year. it's not about our health, it's about the bread....and that's what really has me like #### that poison.
congratulations. ive literally never done this before but your post is forcing my hand.

01-25-2013, 10:12 AMaway - #82
getyagameup 24 heat pts24

d 
space
$4,027 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kadillac87
What are you even sayin? It's hard to follow what point youre trying to make.
vaccines don't really make medical sense and do more harm than good. it's such a hot topic nowadays cuz it's "mandatory" and a multi billion dollar industry. not to mention, it's one part of the overall problem of our own gov't finding different ways and means of poisoning us citizens by manipulating people into thinking about our health and how they have our best interests at heart, when they really don't.

the stuff they put into it is bad for you and will, in the long term, make you more sick than the disease they are supposedly protecting you from. watch this video.

01-25-2013, 10:13 AMaway - #83
Carlton Black 457 heat pts457

d 
space
$5,252 | POWERFUL
wrong......ehhh!!! dude, your whole body is an immune system....rather, it's not just your tcells and red blood cells....it's the hair on ya face, ya hair in ya nose, ears, all that. another effective immune system component IS YOUR SKIN. this component is the one that you're completely bypassing, one of, by injecting yourself with STRAIGHT POISON. it's not just the actual virus that's the problem ITS ALL THE OTHER #### THAT THEY PUT INTO IT. and just out of curiosity, do you know who was the first person to engage in this retarded activity?? where?? fyi, this idealogy is based on the 150 yr old thinking of some european crack pot who ended up k!lling his own son trying out #### on him and now our great gov't has mandated this #### for everyone. vaccines aren't effective at helping people. it weakens your immune system AND IRREVERSIBLY CHEMICALLY ALTERS YOUR BODY, EVERYTIME. #### them.

so you mean to tell me all the virus and dead #### that they have in this shots are healthy for a human and doesn't cause side effects that could show up in different ways, up to and including de@th???? you're delusional my friend.

some have live versions of the virus, some have dead. still, it's a foreign substance being directly put onto the battlefield that is your immune system. who says the other vaccines are safe, the CDC? they actually create viruses all the time.....WHY THE #### WOULD I TRUST MY BODY'S HEALTH TO THE IDEOLOGY OF A COMPANY THAT MAKES DISEASES??? bad idea. they brought disease to the indians and k!lled them off....what makes you think that they would weaken society slowly and surely using tactics like this?? yall need to do yall research. you're not really going to hear about incidents like that but they do occur. DID ANYONE KNOW THAT THERE IS A SEPARATE VACCINATION COURT SYSTEM TO HANDLE ALL OF THE ADVERSE EFFECT CASES THAT THERE ARE IN THIS COUNTRY???? YOU, AS AN INDIVIDUAL, CAN'T SUE BIG PHARMA. YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE COURT SYSTEM, WHICH YOU ALREADY KNOW, IS EXPENSIVE AND FULL OF RED TAPE, TO TRY AND GET ANY COMPENSATION FOR YOUR CHILD BEING SICK DUE TO ANY VACCINATION.

wake up. if the #### ain't natural, it aint right. nothing about this concept seems like it's more conducive to good health than it is detrimental.

so i can;t get the flu but i can get all this other ####?????? a possible other bug, a fever and some aches???? dude, that sounds like the flu to me. for all that, i'd rather just get the flu and deal with it. people are afraid to get sick or something???

they are all bad. that's like saying which crack is the best crack?? it's still crack. all shots have dead and weakened viruses and a whole host of chemicals which they don't really know about. none of those chemicals are good for you......

google each ingredient in each shot and you tell me if you think those chemicals are good for humans. these things are what you're injecting into your body. how the #### can this #### be good for you???????????????????????????????????????

most epidemics that happened back in the early 1500, 1600 was because people were ####ing n@sty and dirty. you wash ur a$s and your hand thoroughly and consistently and you don't really have to worry about #### like that. if you do get sick, ISN'T THAT WHAT HOSPITALS ARE FOR??? my thing i also have a problem with is that they are playing on people's desire to be healthy to make them sick. this type of medical "treatment" is invasive, not preventive. best way to not have a kid is to not have s3x, not have s3x with condoms or she's on the pill or the depo shot or an iud, it's abstinence. i don't ever want to get polio or measles or no #### like that. THE LAST THING I'M GOING TO DO IS INJECT THAT #### INTO MY SYSTEM ON PURPOSE WITH THE THINKING THAT I'LL NEVER GET IT ALTHOUGH I'M PUTTING IT DIRECTLY INTO MY BLOODSTREAM. does ANYONE ELSE think this is ####ing stupid thinking besides me???? ANYONE??????

dude, you do know the rate of autism and autoimmune disorders have sky rocketed in the last 20, 30 years or so???? why do you think that is????? the rate that people were catching these diseases were decreasing before they implemented a national vaccine program in this country. check the stats. the incidences started increasing after the program started. what's that about???? i'll never get a shot again because all the ones i got when i was younger affected my nervous system and i do have some auto immune issues. it took me years to figure out the right things to eat and what worked and doesn't work for my body. last time i got a tetanus shot cuz i got into a f!ght, the room was spinning for about three days. i couldn't function. never again. after learning all of the #### that's in vaccines, they can keep them.

this is one reason why i'll never be in the military. and to think of it, all those people coming how with ptsd and other illnesses.....so none of that is related to all the shots those people are subject to?? full set of shots upon entry to the military.....flu shot yearly.....tb test yearly.....that's a lot of chemicals. no wonder people are k!lling themselves and ####. they are going crazy on the inside as well as seeing all that crazy ####. you're better than me. no one is injecting #### into my body ever again.

preach brother. these cats don't understand.

and people wonder why there are increased rates of everything in this country....asthma, autism, auto immune this and that, i believe a lot of anger issues too, people are really angry these days. the fact of the matter is all of these things do #### to your body and no one really knows WHAT or HOW these chemicals affect you. just not a good idea if you ask me.

i'll eat way more tuna than ever get a shot again. you're a simpleton to bring this up, and show me some evidence of this. the fact that mercury is even in the shots, purposefully, AT ALL, and these mother ####ers know the negative reactions humans have to this substance leaves a bad taste in my mouth like they are poisoning me on purpose. no thanks.

the sad part about what you said is that you consider it normal to get sick after receiving something that isn't natural. sounds retarded if you ask me.

booster shots are additional poison to yourself. unfortunately, i have gotten shots. not my choice growing up and having researched this when i was older and now that i know the history of it and what's in it, my mother was an idiot for giving it to me and my siblings. had my mother known, she might not have done it. most people don't know what's in this stuff and once they find out they usually don't want them. she didn't know formaldehyde was in shots until i told her two years ago and she was shocked. people trust doctors with their life and doctors trust big pharma. not a good idea if you ask me because this entire system is based on money. vaccine industry makes 20 billion a year. it's not about our health, it's about the bread....and that's what really has me like #### that poison.
 01-25-2013, 10:14 AMaway - #84
getyagameup 24 heat pts24

d 
space
$4,027 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Cee4our
congratulations. ive literally never done this before but your post is forcing my hand.

you probably can't read but i hear you. next time i'll post something with pictures......
 01-25-2013, 10:21 AMaway - #85
Kadillac87 197 heat pts197

d 
space
$14,338 | POWERFUL
vaccines don't really make medical sense and do more harm than good. it's such a hot topic nowadays cuz it's "mandatory" and a multi billion dollar industry. not to mention, it's one part of the overall problem of our own gov't finding different ways and means of poisoning us citizens by manipulating people into thinking about our health and how they have our best interests at heart, when they really don't.

the stuff they put into it is bad for you and will, in the long term, make you more sick than the disease they are supposedly protecting you from. watch this video.

Ok. Nobody is arguing the adverse effects of a vaccine and if it's considered safe. What we are arguing is contracting a virus strain via the vaccine. Y'all keep going off on tangents trying to explain why it's not safe, I never said it was. All I said was it is nearly impossible to get the flu from the vaccine. The vaccine is not the cause of getting the flu

Last edited by Kadillac87; 01-25-2013 at 10:26 AM..
 01-25-2013, 10:28 AMaway - #86
MeziaaL|m 1 heat pts

d 
space
$13,537 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MeziaaL
Is this fake too?
So, we gonna act like Bill Gates didn't just say vaccinations among reproductive health systems like planned parenthood won't help depopulate the earth by 10 to 15%?
 01-25-2013, 11:59 AMaway - #87
faceoffizhere 

d 
space
$3,740 | 4618078
Originally Posted by kadillac87
it takes two weeks for a flu shot to work and even then, it's only about 60% effective. I doubt he got sick from the vaccine, it's nearly impossible. how many people you see walking around with polio even though everybody is vaccinated with it from an early age. It is funny he gets sick after he gets a shot though.

smh how could it be impossible even with the statement you made up??
 01-25-2013, 12:18 PMaway - #88

d 
space
$14,338 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by faceoffizhere
smh how could it be impossible even with the statement you made up??
Made up statement? Y'all really that lost out here?

01-25-2013, 01:31 PMaway - #89
ill 800 61 heat pts61

d 
space
$6,969 | POWERFUL
you probably can't read but i hear you. next time i'll post something with pictures......
they wont watch the video either, cause its longer than 45 seconds which is the equivalent of their attention spans
 01-25-2013, 01:32 PMaway - #90
ill 800 61 heat pts61

d 
space
$6,969 | POWERFUL
Made up statement? Y'all really that lost out here?

you said that its impossible to get SICK from vaccinations.

thats misinformation.

what you should of said is, its nearly impossible to get the flu from a flu shot. then you wouldve been right and we coulda saved 5 pages of you repeating the same lie

you were wrong like you have been many times in the past two days.

keep me on ignore so you can pretend youre right about something

did you get that fully automatic mac 10 in the mail yet guy?
 01-25-2013, 01:35 PMaway - #91
ill 800 61 heat pts61

d 
space
$6,969 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MeziaaL
So, we gonna act like Bill Gates didn't just say vaccinations among reproductive health systems like planned parenthood won't help depopulate the earth by 10 to 15%?
hes ignoring what youre saying because it doesnt support his lie
 01-25-2013, 01:36 PMaway - #92
ill 800 61 heat pts61

d 
space
$6,969 | POWERFUL
Ok. Nobody is arguing the adverse effects of a vaccine and if it's considered safe. What we are arguing is contracting a virus strain via the vaccine. Y'all keep going off on tangents trying to explain why it's not safe, I never said it was. All I said was it is nearly impossible to get the flu from the vaccine. The vaccine is not the cause of getting the flu
no, actually thats not what you said. are you delusional today? go back to page 1 and quote yourself
 01-25-2013, 06:55 PMonline - #93
bigscore 1212 heat pts1212

d 
space
$5,343 | POWERFUL
Why would people flock like lost sheep to get a flu shot cause the goverment suggest it.....and they dont even have the flu???

If im sick...i'll go to the doctor and take it from there.
 01-25-2013, 07:05 PMaway - #94
TB 55 heat pts55

d 
space
$13,172 | POWERFUL
@ folks not realizing the flu shot is based upon the previous year's strand and since the strand changes every year it's basically null and void, i don't #### with the flu shot nor the pneumonia vaccine period! they hyped that swine flu #### up and what's the outcome of that? nada cause alot of people wasn't subscribing to the bull####, lots of healthcare people don't get that punk a$s shot they just rather wear the masks cause they know better
 01-25-2013, 07:48 PMaway - #95
Grave 1 heat pts

d 
space
$7,251 | POWERFUL
Actually, it depends on what type of vaccination you get. Not all flu vaccines use dead strains. For example, the nasal spray uses a live, weakened strain of the virus. Seeing how you are trying to be Mr. Know It All, I figured you would know that. I guess not. Anymore "crefibility" you want to try to take away from me?

Thread is about shots, my post CLEARLY states shots. Yes there are live vaccines such as vaaricella and mmr, but your statements were regarding the flu shot being a live vaccine. The flu shot is a combination of DEAD viruses. There is no such thing as a weakened live flu SHOT like you are claiming. So don't try to bring up other vaccines and methods to hide your obvious lack of knowledge.
 01-25-2013, 07:59 PMonline - #96
ClustyMolecules 58 heat pts58

d 
space
$1,392 | POWERFUL
Funny...wonder how many dudes in here speaking that 'I wont knowingly put those toxins in my body' while puffin on a Newport I think, next to the word hater, having the 'flu' is one of the most misused words ever...how many times you hear people with a bad cold talkin bout 'I got the flu'...nah bruh...if youve ever had the real flu, at least in my case, your a$$ is immobile and near de@th for at least a week...I dunno I dont like the idea of getting that shot, but in the years SINCE ive started getting them, ive been better off...now I will say if you're responsible enough to work on keeping your immune system in top shape I.e. vitamin regiment and healthy lifestyle then I dont see a need for it....but im from 'Murica...that sh1t is for f@gs and skinny people

just kidding vitamin c, zinc and fish oil work wonders
 01-25-2013, 07:59 PMaway - #97

d 
space
$14,338 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Grave
Thread is about shots, my post CLEARLY states shots. Yes there are live vaccines such as vaaricella and mmr, but your statements were regarding the flu shot being a live vaccine. The flu shot is a combination of DEAD viruses. There is no such thing as a weakened live flu SHOT like you are claiming. So don't try to bring up other vaccines and methods to hide your obvious lack of knowledge.
My post you quoted clearly says vaccine though, not shots. If you want to try to continue to argue technicalities to save face then we can.

01-25-2013, 08:18 PMaway - #98
Grave 1 heat pts

d 
space
$7,251 | POWERFUL
they are all weakened strains of the virus.
Page 1.

You have convinient amnesia.

Explain yourself ####.
 01-25-2013, 08:31 PMaway - #99

d 
space
$14,338 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Grave
Page 1.

You have convinient amnesia.

Explain yourself ####.
So we're really trying to parse statements to save face now.

Here's what I said

If the flu vaccine get people sick, then all vaccine should get people sick because for the most part, they are all weakened strains of the virus. If you're not getting sick from other vaccines, what makes you think the flu vaccine is the only one that makes you sick? Is it not a weakened strain like the others?

Notice how you try to leave out "for the most part" to make it seem like I said all vaccines are weakened strains.

Stop embarrassing yourself by trying to argue technicalities when it has nothing to do with the argument. The argument is contracting a virus from the vaccine, not which vaccine are weakened live strains and which vaccines are inactived or dead strains.

You tried to use an ad hominen attack and failed miserably. It's ok. Sometimes we all are overzealous to be seen as right.
 01-25-2013, 08:33 PMaway - #100
Grave 1 heat pts

d 
space
$7,251 | POWERFUL
So we're really trying to parse statements to save face now.

Here's what I said

Notice how you try to leave out "for the most part" to make it seem like I said all vaccines are weakened strains.

Stop embarrassing yourself by trying to argue technicalities when it has nothing to do with the argument. The argument is contracting a virus from the vaccine, not which vaccine are weakened live strains and which vaccines are inactived or dead strains.

You tried to use an ad hominen attack is failed miserably. It's ok. Sometimes we all are overzealous to be seen as right.
How can you say for the "most part", then "say all vaccines"? LMAO. So before I continue, let me give you a chance to back peddal some more. What do you mean when you say ALL VACCINES just how you said a few pages ago. WHat does ALL VACCINES mean to you?

ANd do you not consider the flu shot a vaccine?

Last edited by Grave; 01-25-2013 at 08:35 PM..

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Sep 30 - Two Female High School teachers accused of sex with st..
106 comments
Sep 30 - Breaking News: First Ebola Patient in America Confirmed
89 comments
Sep 30 - White woman sues, says sperm bank gave vials from blac..
81 comments
 NBA Kobe: "dantoni And I Didn't Share Philosophies On...
New reply 21 seconds ago - 61 comments - by theblast22
  Middle-earth: Shadow Of Mordor |ot| The Lotr Game We'v...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 174 comments - by CrAkKedOuT
 Image(s) inside Chinese Billionaire Says: If You’re Poor At 35, You De...
New reply 35 seconds ago - 187 comments - by Shadiah
 Video inside Forza Horizon 2 |ot| The Only Club For Driving You'll ...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 118 comments - by Remy Lebeaw
 audio inside The Game - Black On Black (ft. Jeezy & Kevin Gates)
New reply 1 minute ago - 78 comments - by malc
  So Durk Posted A Picture Of A Boy That Got Kill...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 211 comments - by HeatMafia410
 Image(s) inside Young Thug Rhq & Birdman- Richgang: The Tour (offi...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 103 comments - by NoLastName
 NBA Dion Waiters Call John Wall 'best Backcourt' Comment &...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 174 comments - by Bkjj11

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,817 fans of BX | none new today 4,798 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.