This is BX @ Boxden.com

Jan 12 - CNN's Anderson Cooper Calls Claims Of Sandy Hook Shooting Being A False Flag Attack Absurd

Jan 12 - CNN's Anderson Cooper Calls Claims Of Sandy Hook Shooting Being A False Flag Attack Absurd
 01-13-2013, 11:32 AMaway - #101
Kadillac87 194 heat pts194

d 
space
$13,800 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Fras1788
I don't think building 7 followed the rules of physics so lets hear you explain that one dip####.
According to the NIST report, thermal expansion.
 01-13-2013, 11:35 AMaway - #102
kidd247 4 heat pts

d 
space
$1,893 | 9741836
Originally Posted by Cee4our
- The Boeing 707 was the largest in use when the towers were designed. (may be true, but yet the towers still withstood the impact)

- you claim that there explosives in the tower. do explosives cause magma?
(I didn't claim that, those who escaped did)

- go watch a video of a controlled demolition and then a video of the towers collapsing. the explosions from a controlled demolition can be heard for miles. youre telling me the explosions that took down the towers could only be heard from inside the building?
(nope, they were heard outside as well. If amateur video still exists of the collapse you clearly hear explosions amongst everything else)

- shrapnel from explosives being seen is simply not true. the air pressure from those upper floors collapsing onto the lower floors forced the windows to explode.
(Of all, I will admit this theory is fairly possible. Although it doesn't debunk the interviewees on site who claimed to have heard "consistent explosions")

-

- y MUST there be some sort of trained security present? youd probably be surprised by how passive most people would be in that situation. odds r u wouldnt have done #### either becuz youre expecting that some sort of trained security was there and would protect u. (theres no shortage of stories about incidents taking place on planes which security personnel had to detain passengers until they made an emergency landing. The question should be why WASN'T there security on these specific flights in that case)

Btw... again this could all be solved by the one thing nobody wants to answer.

Where . Is . The . Black . Box??
 01-13-2013, 11:42 AMaway - #103
kidd247 4 heat pts

d 
space
$1,893 | 9741836
u seriously dont see how stupid u look right now? its not like u hit a stack of blocks at the top with a baseball. jet fuel poured down the center of the building and weakened the central supports.

for a very short time i did wut u clearly do. i would google "_______ conspiracy theory" and watch the videos and be like "wow thats crazy" and that was the end of it. shortly there after i realized i should also be googling "_______ conspiracy theory debunked". u admittedly dont watch msm, ill bet u get 99% of your information from the conspiracy side of the fence and u think that makes u more informed when in reality u couldnt be more wrong.

watch the popular mechanics guys debate the kids who made Loose Change. they make them look stupid.
You see that's the difference between me and you, I don't watch the news and I don't google conspiracy videos.. I actually READ and form my own opinion. Sure I come on BX in threads such as this one and check out videos others on either side of a "theory" have posted. But I do just fine thinking for myself which obviously most of you don't.
 01-13-2013, 11:46 AMaway - #104
Cee4our 

d 
space
$3,228 | 17407465
Originally Posted by kidd247
Btw... again this could all be solved by the one thing nobody wants to answer.

Where . Is . The . Black . Box??

wut do u think the black box would really tell u thats so important? i dont really see y youre putting so much importance on black boxes.
 01-13-2013, 11:49 AMaway - #105
Cee4our 

d 
space
$3,228 | 17407465
You see that's the difference between me and you, I don't watch the news and I don't google conspiracy videos.. I actually READ and form my own opinion. Sure I come on BX in threads such as this one and check out videos others on either side of a "theory" have posted. But I do just fine thinking for myself which obviously most of you don't.
at the beginning of this discussion i thought u were just misinformed, but honestly the more u say the more i think youre just kind of stupid.
 01-13-2013, 11:54 AMaway - #106
Fras1788 156 heat pts156

d 
space
$10,441 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kadillac87
According to the NIST report, thermal expansion.
Righttttttt

And what did the 9/11 commission report have to say about it? (The "invesitgation" that the bush administration paid for)

Don't worry I'll wait.
 01-13-2013, 12:03 PMaway - #107
kidd247 4 heat pts

d 
space
$1,893 | 9741836
at the beginning of this discussion i thought u were just misinformed, but honestly the more u say the more i think youre just kind of stupid.
Hey, what you think of me is none of my business.. You don't even know me, I can care less.

With all this bs aside, we all obviously live under the control of a corrupt and failed system. One who believes "order out of chaos" is necessary. All these "theories" of planes crashing into buildings, "psychopaths" going on shooting sprees and such is just enough to take away the attention from the bigger problem. I could go on and on about what's being done to turn us all away from what's really important and against eachother but what's the point in speaking to those who can't hear?

Enjoy your Sunday, I'm done here
 01-13-2013, 12:06 PMaway - #108
Fras1788 156 heat pts156

d 
space
$10,441 | POWERFUL
I'm still extremely skeptical myself and skepticism is everything is key. You can't just believe everything that's told to you. Especially if the top news stations and all TV stations are owned by about 5 or 6 people.

In an interview Larry Silverstein (leaseholder of the WTC Plaza/Buildings)

Said that normally everyday he would e at a breakfast meeting in the WTC, but that his wife told him he should go to the dermatologist that morning... I mean do you really believe that story??? The day of the attacks he decides it's time to go see a dermatologist?!?!

Also, in July 2001 Silverstein took out maximum terrorism insurance on his buildings. When it came time to make his claim he got into a disagreement with the insurer over the amount he should receive. He thought he should get double the amount because 2 separate attacks happened on that same day, so he fought to receive like $7.1Bil. I think they came to a settlement on like $5.5bil. He profited immediately and also wasn't in WTC on Sept 11th. He knew it was going to happen.

Watch interviews with Barry Jennings on YouTube. Him and Michael Hess were in building 7 after the first plane hit to attempt to create a plan of evacuation and helping people. They went Ito the board room and saw half eatin sandwiches and steaming hot coffee and no one was to be found. Things started collapsing inside and they were stuck in that building until around noon.

Common sense will tell you that 4 terrorists wielding box cutters could NOT overtake planes with hundreds of passengers. I promise you that's not what happened. You're telling me if you were in the air and that scenario happened, that you wouldn't do anything about it?!

You definitely would. Plus I'm sure you'd be able to find 10-50 other pissed off dudes ready to help you overtake those terrorists pricks (if there were any). That is why I don't believe the story. Too many holes in the story and too many improbable things occurred that day for me to believe it. Too many laws were passed with the quickness taking away OUR rights immediately after. Law abiding American citizens. US CITIZENS! Does that make sense guys? Come the #### on.

Ps- AIG now insures the new WTC buildings. A company that received billions of American tax dollars. During and prior to 9/11 they were insured by the following

Travelers Companies, Inc., Zurich American Insurance Company, Swiss Reinsurance Company, Employers Insurance Company of Wausau, Allianz Global Risks Insurance Company, Industrial Risk Insurers (now owned by Swiss Re), and Royal Indemnity Company.

Look up the members and CEOs and their connections and you'll smell something fishy.

Last edited by Fras1788; 01-13-2013 at 12:13 PM..
 01-13-2013, 12:11 PMonline - #109
davilla24c 5 heat pts

d 
space
$4,286 | 17060287
but the websites created before the shooting tho

01-13-2013, 12:14 PMaway - #110
Games Addict 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$1,309 | 0
t's funny they rally behind Piers Morgan defending him for his 1st amendment right to free speech...this professor does the same now they're ruining him & trying to get him fired....welcome to the ####ed up world we live in..
Who has made a petition asking for this guy to get deported to some other country just because of his opinion?

Yeah its an opinion, but this guy is saying to the families of dead children that their children are not really dead. I don't see how that compares to ANYTHING that Piers Morgan has said about guns, which he is right in that there is no need for semis.. but anyway
 01-13-2013, 12:23 PMonline - #111
Carlton Black 373 heat pts373

d 
space
$4,673 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kadillac87
What would the govt benefit from keeping him around if he actually was uncovering something? He's raking in a million dollars a year saying the govt is bad. But the govt is so bad that they still allow him to operate. Try to say something against the govt in China and see what happens. Alex Jones is playing you all for fools to make money. The WikiLeaks guy had to go into hiding for leaking classified information but Alex Jones just get to walk around freely? Think about it.
if you're gonna respond to me at least address the points answering your question in the initial post...maybe then you can get a response to this one.
 01-13-2013, 12:28 PMaway - #112
S W A N 48 heat pts48

d 
space
$5,113 | POWERFUL
So im supposed to believe the whole town of Newtown, from kids to janitors, are all in on some massive government plot to take away guns? Just dont get how theorist will believe this but dont see it plausible that some crazy a$s kid shot up a school.
 01-13-2013, 12:32 PMaway - #113
bakeram4 

d 
space
$542 | 357444
People be quick to jump on the bash the "conspiracy theorist" bandwagon, and I'm not speaking up for them but I just call it how I see it. How do you see evidence such as this:

And just turn the other cheek like its a coincidence??

It's like you cats want to label everybody that questions things that don't make any sense..

yes the government, who works so hard to cover #### up will just overlook the fact that they used the same #### (no offense) to act out in two different stories....gotcha.
 01-13-2013, 12:39 PMaway - #114
S W A N 48 heat pts48

d 
space
$5,113 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by bakeram4
yes the government, who works so hard to cover #### up will just overlook the fact that they used the same #### (no offense) to act out in two different stories....gotcha.
Same #### Ive been saying. The govt went extra hard to hire the worst actors ever. Is that what theorist are tryna sell me?
 01-13-2013, 12:40 PMaway - #115
HHS 

d 
space
$5,061 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by S W A N
So im supposed to believe the whole town of Newtown, from kids to janitors, are all in on some massive government plot to take away guns? Just dont get how theorist will believe this but dont see it plausible that some crazy a$s kid shot up a school.
Crazy, isn't it? They call everyone else gullible, yet some random dude throws up a YouTube video, and suddenly you have a whole town just pretending their loved ones died horrific de@ths?
 01-13-2013, 12:40 PMonline - #116
LordBlanco|M 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$22,661 | POWERFUL
So he still has his job? I would have fired his a$s.
 01-13-2013, 01:08 PMaway - #117
CaliSteppin 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$6,758 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Heat in 5
That is OBVIOUSLY not the same woman the faces dont even look alike lmfao
Word These conspiracy nuts are ####in unbelievable
 01-13-2013, 01:26 PMaway - #118
iThink 7 heat pts

d 
space
$13,936 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Carlton Black
what would be the benefit of Alex doing what he does for the gov't?.....if i'm David Rockefeller or Rothchild and them...the last thing I want is someone with a huge platform speaking about my NWO plans....

and if dude is a fraud why is the mainstream media working overboard to discredit him & say he's crazy?...why was he arrested and detained when he went to Canada?...why does he often get visits from the secret service & threatened with arrest/investigation on a routine basis?....why does his family get threatening phone calls & attempting to convince his wife he's cheating?...why does google repeatedly attempt to delete his videos?...why does youtube delete/stall his views & in some cases delete accounts carrying his documentaries?

simple answer..he's not down with them.
dude is alive right now for one reason....his popularity..he's surpassed bill cooper in terms of popularity it's not even comparible...if A.J was to be k!lled right now it would be so obvious to EVERYONE as to why and it would only empower his message.

but again to my previous point...there's no benefit to the gov't having A.J out there doing & saying what he does...that's like me & you going on a bank heist & as we head there I keep posting updates to my twitter account as we rob the bank....

real talk tho...if i'm the federal reserve & i'm attempting to bankrupt America...why the hell would I hire a loudmouth to tell the world about it?
so you think it's plausible that this mass murd3r was a false flag attack but see absolutely no way that if they wanted to make the conspiracy game an entire big, blown up mess that they wouldn't plant a massive distraction like alex jones?

you're really selective with your sensationalism
 01-13-2013, 01:52 PMaway - #119
TB 53 heat pts53

d 
space
$13,069 | POWERFUL
all i know is if they felt the need to address it then there must be some truth to it, maybe not like dude said but there is some truth within what he's saying, or the mere fact that enough people are starting to ask legit questions based upon him questioning it in the first place
 01-13-2013, 02:07 PMaway - #120
rawchester 5 heat pts

d 
space
$3,988 | 13194865
Let's take a little look at history. People caught up in the moment, typically refuse to believe there is a conspiracy until it is blown completely open. it's easy to look back in hindsight and say "yea, I knew that was happening all along." it's much harder, in the moment, to see things as clear. Here is just a list of PROVEN conspiracies, these are just some that have come to light.

1. The Tuskegee Syphilis study (low income black males were lured under the guise of 'free healthcare' so that the effects of untreated syphilis could be documented)
2. MK Ultra (the administration of LSD to unknowing and unwilling subjects to study mind control and behaviour modification techniques)
3. Cointelpro
4. Operation Northwoods (plans to create FALSE FLAG domestic terrorism, specifically citing the use of planes!)
5. The Gulf of Tonkin (the vietnamese did not attack the US Navy)
6. The Bay of Pigs fiasco (attempted covert takeover of Cuba using armed American militia f!ghting with Cubans against Castro)
7. Iran/Contra (selling of weapons to Iran while they were under an arms embargo and diverting those monies to fund Contras in Nicaragua to help overthrow the government there)
8. Operation Mockingbird (The deliberate attempt to control domestic and foreign media)
9. project SHAD (the military secretly and purposely exposing AMERICAN soldiers to biological and chemical agents to study their effects on soldiers in battle)

These are just a few that have fortunately come to light. Also, I'm not saying that nobody died at Sandy Hook. I am skeptical though of the accounting of the events as well as many of the contradicting details of the story.

Last edited by rawchester; 01-13-2013 at 02:12 PM..

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Onyx Interview (Fredo Starr & Sticky Fingaz) At The Br..
115 comments
Video inside  Onyx at The Breakfast Club: Fredro Starr goes off on C..
56 comments
Video inside  Raekwon says he cant stand f*cking homos
171 comments
 Video inside Man On 6 Train Starts Drawing Everybody On The Train A...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 70 comments - by local celebrity
 Video inside Lil B - No Black Person Is Ugly
New reply 8 minutes ago - 74 comments - by JETSoverERTHING
 NFL Top 10 Safeties
New reply 5 minutes ago - 106 comments - by JBAL NY
 Video inside Lil Wayne Attends Supperclub To Celebrate Mack Maine’s...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 142 comments - by Danny M
  Gq Magazine Names Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twist...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 108 comments - by CosbySweater
  The "if I Got Paid A Dollar Every Time I Saw This...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 153 comments - by daddy31+2
 NBA (video) Remember When Kobe Got Shut Down By Ray Allen ...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 51 comments - by The Bully
 Image(s) inside How Smart Are You? Intelligence Test
New reply 20 minutes ago - 67 comments - by blaznfor20

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,760 fans of BX | none new today 4,741 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.