Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Jan 12 - CNN's Anderson Cooper Calls Claims Of Sandy Hook Shooting Being A False Flag Attack Absurd

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
75 viewing
So we gon act like the VMA's wasn't pushing the agenda tonight
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
63 viewing
Video inside When you support your girl even when she wont even look at you...
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
58 viewing
Kanye West gives mad akward but legendary speech
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
38 viewing
 Video inside Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus Real Or Fake
106 comments
@hiphop
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Jan 12 - CNN's Anderson Cooper Calls Claims Of Sandy Hook Shooting Being A False Flag Attack Absurd
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #41
Universal~Mind 56 heat pts56 space
avatar space
Come2Conquer
space
$11,755 | POWERFUL
Kadillac87 said:
What would the govt benefit from keeping him around if he actually was uncovering something? He's raking in a million dollars a year saying the govt is bad. But the govt is so bad that they still allow him to operate. Try to say something against the govt in China and see what happens. Alex Jones is playing you all for fools to make money. The WikiLeaks guy had to go into hiding for leaking classified information but Alex Jones just get to walk around freely? Think about it.
The problem is that, it looks worse if the "GOV" took action and removed someone for something they said. It looks less convincing if they keep someone around..... If someone says too much they'll use a more discreet approach of taking them out, under the guise of disease or accident...
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #42
StateProperty88 30 heat pts30 space
avatar space
Goodwill is the Monarch
space
$34,917 | POWERFUL
kidd247 said:
You guys crack me up!! Look, go to a mirror and make the same expressions on your face. Mind you, I don't even have visible dimples when i smile, but when I make a face like shes making on the bottom picture I get the same look.. When I smile with my mouth open, gone! Besides that, the nose and eyes are a dead giveaway
im sorry homie but one has dimples and the other doesnt. it doesnt matter what face i make, you will not see dimples on them because i dont have them. for sh*ts and giggles i just went and looked in the mirror and just made a bunch of faces...dimples didnt just magically appear.

and why would the dimples appear in the face of the bottom picture, but not one that she is smiling in? i cant believe im arguing about dimples at 10am on a sunday morning but come on homie, you better off talking about her nose and eyes
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #43
Kadillac87 207 heat pts207 space
avatar space
Proverbs 18:12
space
$15,590 | POWERFUL
Universal~Mind said:
The problem is that, it looks worse if the "GOV" took action and removed someone for something they said. It looks less convincing if they keep someone around..... If someone says too much they'll use a more discreet approach of taking them out, under the guise of disease or accident...
The govt can easily make his death look like an accident. Why is he still breathing if he's supposedly exposing the big bad govt plans? If you were a tyrannical govt, wouldn't you put down any dissenters? It's just not adding up.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #44
Carlton Black 993 heat pts993 space
avatar space
Enlightened One
space
$8,262 | POWERFUL
Kadillac87 said:
Have any of you conspiracy theorists every taken the time to go to Newtown, Conn and investigate? Have you interviewed the "actors" of the alleged victims? Or is all you research from people on youtube?
have you actually gone to the U.K to see for yourself if Queen Elizabeth actually exists or is all your info coming from the mainstream media....see where i'm going with this....

step your logic game up...
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #45
Kadillac87 207 heat pts207 space
avatar space
Proverbs 18:12
space
$15,590 | POWERFUL
Carlton Black said:
have you actually gone to the U.K to see for yourself if Queen Elizabeth actually exists or is all your info coming from the mainstream media....see where i'm going with this....

step your logic game up...
Actually I have. Not to mention she makes visits to the US quite regularly. Anymore questions? You're gonna ask me if I have gone to China to see if they really got people slaving to make iPhones? You're pushing a conspiracy theory with your proof being a guy on youtube in a basement and you're telling me to step my logic game up?


So tell me, what does the govt gain from getting rid of guns? Mass shootings happened under both Bush and Obama so you just can't paint it as liberal agenda. Why would people in Congress want to get rid of the NRA who line their pockets every year? Oh wait, you're going to tell me they're trying to take our guns to put us in concentration camps or something. As if they don't already have drones that can blow us up from 10 miles away.



Last edited by Kadillac87; 01-13-2013 at 08:15 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #46
CadillacVyse 606 heat pts606 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$20,056 | POWERFUL
Kadillac87 said:
THey both got dark hair though. Same person
all white ppl look alike
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #47
nightmare 429 heat pts429 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,053 | POWERFUL
Carlton Black said:
have you actually gone to the U.K to see for yourself if Queen Elizabeth actually exists or is all your info coming from the mainstream media....see where i'm going with this....

step your logic game up...
nice deflection

didnt even completely answer the questions, but distracted the situation with an erroneous and fallacious counter analogy


my n*gga
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #48
CadillacVyse 606 heat pts606 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$20,056 | POWERFUL
nightmare said:
nice deflection

didnt even completely answer the questions, but distracted the situation with an erroneous and fallacious counter analogy


my n*gga
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #49
nightmare 429 heat pts429 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,053 | POWERFUL
Kadillac87 said:
Actually I have. Not to mention she makes visits to the US quite regularly. Anymore questions? You're gonna ask me if I have gone to China to see if they really got people slaving to make iPhones? You're pushing a conspiracy theory with your proof being a guy on youtube in a basement and you're telling me to step my logic game up?


notice he didnt even touch this question:

Or is all you research from people on youtube?
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #50
kidd247 5 heat pts space
avatar space
M.I.A.M.I
space
$2,060 | 11571957
StateProperty88 said:
im sorry homie but one has dimples and the other doesnt. it doesnt matter what face i make, you will not see dimples on them because i dont have them. for sh*ts and giggles i just went and looked in the mirror and just made a bunch of faces...dimples didnt just magically appear.

and why would the dimples appear in the face of the bottom picture, but not one that she is smiling in? i cant believe im arguing about dimples at 10am on a sunday morning but come on homie, you better off talking about her nose and eyes
I hear ya homie but that wasn't the case for me.. As I said I don't (noticeably) have dimples either but with that smug look as she's making in the bottom picture it appears I do. Now, from that same expression I make the same cheesy smile as in the first picture and there's a notable difference.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.. I can deal with that. But in my opinion that is the same woman and something as minor as dimples in 2 different facial expressions isn't going to change my opinion. Now, I could REACH and say she got Botox recently..
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #51
nightmare 429 heat pts429 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,053 | POWERFUL
kidd247 said:
I hear ya homie but that wasn't the case for me.. As I said I don't (noticeably) have dimples either but with that smug look as she's making in the bottom picture it appears I do. Now, from that same expression I make the same cheesy smile as in the first picture and there's a notable difference.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.. I can deal with that. But in my opinion that is the same woman and something as minor as dimples in 2 different facial expressions isn't going to change my opinion. Now, I could REACH and say she got Botox recently..
youre being silly
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #52
Kadillac87 207 heat pts207 space
avatar space
Proverbs 18:12
space
$15,590 | POWERFUL
nightmare said:
notice he didnt even touch this question:
That's because we all know the answer to it.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #53
lyrical genius  space
avatar space
fu*k U Pay Me
space
$1,042 | 2963167
man some of you all are ethering these conspiracy theorists.......


using a mirror to defend how two people that clearly aren't the same people, are the same people which means the govt staged Sandy Hook?

Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #54
nightmare 429 heat pts429 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,053 | POWERFUL
Twelve said:
Word. Half of the basement dwellers that believe that stuff want to feel in the loop about something the majority of people don't know about. They want to feel a part of something because nobody includes them in anything in real life. Common sense tells you that most of these theories people come up with don't have any scientific backing, they're not logical, and its usually just a straight up reach. Now these are some of the same people that say "where's the logic and scientific proof?" when anybody mentions religion.
this might be it
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #55
nightmare 429 heat pts429 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,053 | POWERFUL
lyrical genius said:
man some of you all are ethering these conspiracy theorists.......


using a mirror to defend how two people that clearly aren't the same people, are the same people which means the govt staged Sandy Hook?

i mean theres plausible conspiracy theories out here, but most of these BX theorists just be making sh*t up out of their as*holes and reaching for sh*t thats juvenile

meanwhile, ignoring situations where the govt actually is up to some funny business
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #56
kidd247 5 heat pts space
avatar space
M.I.A.M.I
space
$2,060 | 11571957
nightmare said:
youre being silly
Have to inject a lil humor..

All in all, it's not THAT serious.. All I'm saying is I believe they're the same woman, and even in the case they're not. How the hell are 2 extremely similar looking ladies in the spotlight of 2 different tragic events? Coincidence??

Thinking logically is separate from being a "conspiracy theorist". I question everything and just happen to have more faith in my fellow man than I do in the Gov't. I question EVERYTHING.. Sue me
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #57
Kadillac87 207 heat pts207 space
avatar space
Proverbs 18:12
space
$15,590 | POWERFUL
kidd247 said:
Have to inject a lil humor..

All in all, it's not THAT serious.. All I'm saying is I believe they're the same woman, and even in the case they're not. How the hell are 2 extremely similar looking ladies in the spotlight of 2 different tragic events? Coincidence??

Thinking logically is separate from being a "conspiracy theorist". I question everything and just happen to have more faith in my fellow man than I do in the Gov't. I question EVERYTHING.. Sue me
For the most part, your fellow man run the govt. These are elected citizens, not heirs to the thrones. So our fellow men elected 500+ men into office that's gonna sell us out for tyranny? Probably need to put that faith somewhere else then


Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #58
kidd247 5 heat pts space
avatar space
M.I.A.M.I
space
$2,060 | 11571957
lyrical genius said:
man some of you all are ethering these conspiracy theorists.......


using a mirror to defend how two people that clearly aren't the same people, are the same people which means the govt staged Sandy Hook?

Oh I'm sorry, maybe I should have said go to the river and look at your reflection in the water instead of using a common household fixture which may be more convenient..


Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #59
rawchester 5 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$4,147 | 13824879
I dont really wanna get into this but can anyone (conspiracy theorist or not) how they had donation and memorial pages for victims before the shootings occurred?
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #60
deziking 45 heat pts45 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$15,639 | POWERFUL
yall really need to stay of that medical pot and other drugs.
Reply With Quote
 
Home > all sections > BX Daily Bugle
  
    
          join bx

 


that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
15 viewing
Video inside Bruh that Howard Stern and Eazy interview was out of control
94 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Video inside Aug 29 - Black Woman in Psych Ward 8 Days - Couldn’t Believe She’s Busi..
40 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Video inside Well Damn! Real Evidence Virginia Shooting Was A HOAX!!!
439 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside French Montanas Father Revealed
29 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside Deathrow East Logo
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Image inside OG - Nike Air Oscillate - "Pete Sampras" is dropping who's copping?
10 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Video inside How to Stop Calvin Johnson in Madden 16
61 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Travis Scott - Rodeo (Discussion Thread)
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time