This is BX @ Boxden.com

Jan 12 - CNN's Anderson Cooper Calls Claims Of Sandy Hook Shooting Being A False Flag Attack Absurd

Jan 12 - CNN's Anderson Cooper Calls Claims Of Sandy Hook Shooting Being A False Flag Attack Absurd
 01-13-2013, 08:04 AMaway - #41
Universal~Mind 56 heat pts56

d 
space
$11,622 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kadillac87
What would the govt benefit from keeping him around if he actually was uncovering something? He's raking in a million dollars a year saying the govt is bad. But the govt is so bad that they still allow him to operate. Try to say something against the govt in China and see what happens. Alex Jones is playing you all for fools to make money. The WikiLeaks guy had to go into hiding for leaking classified information but Alex Jones just get to walk around freely? Think about it.
The problem is that, it looks worse if the "GOV" took action and removed someone for something they said. It looks less convincing if they keep someone around..... If someone says too much they'll use a more discreet approach of taking them out, under the guise of disease or accident...
 01-13-2013, 08:08 AMonline - #42
StateProperty88 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$32,914 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kidd247
You guys crack me up!! Look, go to a mirror and make the same expressions on your face. Mind you, I don't even have visible dimples when i smile, but when I make a face like shes making on the bottom picture I get the same look.. When I smile with my mouth open, gone! Besides that, the nose and eyes are a dead giveaway
im sorry homie but one has dimples and the other doesnt. it doesnt matter what face i make, you will not see dimples on them because i dont have them. for ####s and giggles i just went and looked in the mirror and just made a bunch of faces...dimples didnt just magically appear.

and why would the dimples appear in the face of the bottom picture, but not one that she is smiling in? i cant believe im arguing about dimples at 10am on a sunday morning but come on homie, you better off talking about her nose and eyes
 01-13-2013, 08:08 AMaway - #43
Kadillac87 197 heat pts197

d 
space
$14,455 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Universal~Mind
The problem is that, it looks worse if the "GOV" took action and removed someone for something they said. It looks less convincing if they keep someone around..... If someone says too much they'll use a more discreet approach of taking them out, under the guise of disease or accident...
The govt can easily make his de@th look like an accident. Why is he still breathing if he's supposedly exposing the big bad govt plans? If you were a tyrannical govt, wouldn't you put down any dissenters? It's just not adding up.
 01-13-2013, 08:08 AMonline - #44
Carlton Black 505 heat pts505

d 
space
$5,555 | POWERFUL
Have any of you conspiracy theorists every taken the time to go to Newtown, Conn and investigate? Have you interviewed the "actors" of the alleged victims? Or is all you research from people on youtube?
have you actually gone to the U.K to see for yourself if Queen Elizabeth actually exists or is all your info coming from the mainstream media....see where i'm going with this....

step your logic game up...
 01-13-2013, 08:11 AMaway - #45

d 
space
$14,455 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Carlton Black
have you actually gone to the U.K to see for yourself if Queen Elizabeth actually exists or is all your info coming from the mainstream media....see where i'm going with this....

Actually I have. Not to mention she makes visits to the US quite regularly. Anymore questions? You're gonna ask me if I have gone to China to see if they really got people slaving to make iPhones? You're pushing a conspiracy theory with your proof being a guy on youtube in a basement and you're telling me to step my logic game up?

So tell me, what does the govt gain from getting rid of guns? Mass shootings happened under both Bush and Obama so you just can't paint it as liberal agenda. Why would people in Congress want to get rid of the NRA who line their pockets every year? Oh wait, you're going to tell me they're trying to take our guns to put us in concentration camps or something. As if they don't already have drones that can blow us up from 10 miles away.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 01-13-2013 at 08:15 AM..
 01-13-2013, 08:11 AMaway - #46
CadillacVyse 374 heat pts374

d 
space
$15,261 | POWERFUL
THey both got dark hair though. Same person
all white ppl look alike
 01-13-2013, 08:12 AMaway - #47
nightmare 420 heat pts420

d 
space
$12,791 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Carlton Black

nice deflection

didnt even completely answer the questions, but distracted the situation with an erroneous and fallacious counter analogy

my ni##a
 01-13-2013, 08:13 AMaway - #48
CadillacVyse 374 heat pts374

d 
space
$15,261 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nightmare
nice deflection

didnt even completely answer the questions, but distracted the situation with an erroneous and fallacious counter analogy

my ni##a
 01-13-2013, 08:13 AMaway - #49

d 
space
$12,791 | POWERFUL
Actually I have. Not to mention she makes visits to the US quite regularly. Anymore questions? You're gonna ask me if I have gone to China to see if they really got people slaving to make iPhones? You're pushing a conspiracy theory with your proof being a guy on youtube in a basement and you're telling me to step my logic game up?

notice he didnt even touch this question:

Or is all you research from people on youtube?
 01-13-2013, 08:14 AMonline - #50
kidd247 5 heat pts

d 
space
$2,002 | 11196094
Originally Posted by StateProperty88
im sorry homie but one has dimples and the other doesnt. it doesnt matter what face i make, you will not see dimples on them because i dont have them. for ####s and giggles i just went and looked in the mirror and just made a bunch of faces...dimples didnt just magically appear.

and why would the dimples appear in the face of the bottom picture, but not one that she is smiling in? i cant believe im arguing about dimples at 10am on a sunday morning but come on homie, you better off talking about her nose and eyes
I hear ya homie but that wasn't the case for me.. As I said I don't (noticeably) have dimples either but with that smug look as she's making in the bottom picture it appears I do. Now, from that same expression I make the same cheesy smile as in the first picture and there's a notable difference.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.. I can deal with that. But in my opinion that is the same woman and something as minor as dimples in 2 different facial expressions isn't going to change my opinion. Now, I could REACH and say she got Botox recently..
 01-13-2013, 08:16 AMaway - #51

d 
space
$12,791 | POWERFUL
I hear ya homie but that wasn't the case for me.. As I said I don't (noticeably) have dimples either but with that smug look as she's making in the bottom picture it appears I do. Now, from that same expression I make the same cheesy smile as in the first picture and there's a notable difference.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.. I can deal with that. But in my opinion that is the same woman and something as minor as dimples in 2 different facial expressions isn't going to change my opinion. Now, I could REACH and say she got Botox recently..
youre being silly
 01-13-2013, 08:18 AMaway - #52

d 
space
$14,455 | POWERFUL
notice he didnt even touch this question:
That's because we all know the answer to it.
 01-13-2013, 08:23 AMaway - #53
lyrical genius 

d 
space
$1,032 | 2963167
man some of you all are ethering these conspiracy theorists.......

using a mirror to defend how two people that clearly aren't the same people, are the same people which means the govt staged Sandy Hook?

01-13-2013, 08:24 AMaway - #54

d 
space
$12,791 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Twelve
Word. Half of the basement dwellers that believe that stuff want to feel in the loop about something the majority of people don't know about. They want to feel a part of something because nobody includes them in anything in real life. Common sense tells you that most of these theories people come up with don't have any scientific backing, they're not logical, and its usually just a straight up reach. Now these are some of the same people that say "where's the logic and scientific proof?" when anybody mentions religion.
this might be it
 01-13-2013, 08:29 AMaway - #55

d 
space
$12,791 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by lyrical genius

using a mirror to defend how two people that clearly aren't the same people, are the same people which means the govt staged Sandy Hook?

i mean theres plausible conspiracy theories out here, but most of these BX theorists just be making #### up out of their ####s and reaching for #### thats juvenile

meanwhile, ignoring situations where the govt actually is up to some funny business
 01-13-2013, 08:30 AMonline - #56
kidd247 5 heat pts

d 
space
$2,002 | 11196094
youre being silly
Have to inject a lil humor..

All in all, it's not THAT serious.. All I'm saying is I believe they're the same woman, and even in the case they're not. How the hell are 2 extremely similar looking ladies in the spotlight of 2 different tragic events? Coincidence??

Thinking logically is separate from being a "conspiracy theorist". I question everything and just happen to have more faith in my fellow man than I do in the Gov't. I question EVERYTHING.. Sue me
 01-13-2013, 08:32 AMaway - #57

d 
space
$14,455 | POWERFUL
Have to inject a lil humor..

All in all, it's not THAT serious.. All I'm saying is I believe they're the same woman, and even in the case they're not. How the hell are 2 extremely similar looking ladies in the spotlight of 2 different tragic events? Coincidence??

Thinking logically is separate from being a "conspiracy theorist". I question everything and just happen to have more faith in my fellow man than I do in the Gov't. I question EVERYTHING.. Sue me
For the most part, your fellow man run the govt. These are elected citizens, not heirs to the thrones. So our fellow men elected 500+ men into office that's gonna sell us out for tyranny? Probably need to put that faith somewhere else then

01-13-2013, 08:36 AMonline - #58
kidd247 5 heat pts

d 
space
$2,002 | 11196094
Originally Posted by lyrical genius

Oh I'm sorry, maybe I should have said go to the river and look at your reflection in the water instead of using a common household fixture which may be more convenient..

01-13-2013, 08:39 AMaway - #59
rawchester 5 heat pts

d 
space
$4,023 | 13404869
I dont really wanna get into this but can anyone (conspiracy theorist or not) how they had donation and memorial pages for victims before the shootings occurred?
 01-13-2013, 08:40 AMonline - #60
deziking 36 heat pts36

d 
space
$14,288 | POWERFUL
yall really need to stay of that medical pot and other drugs.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
BigGucciSosa Stream out now #SosaSeason
58 comments
Image inside  Nas Gettin Sucked Off By Madonna In The Studio (Pic)
73 comments
Video inside  Before Dej Loaf would get your whole "fombily"...she w..
117 comments
 audio inside Nas - The Season (full Version)
New reply 2 minutes ago - 87 comments - by MANNYSOSA
 Article inside Chicago Rapper Bandman Kevo Charged With With Being In...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 214 comments - by NoLastName
 Video inside Why This Old Nigga Was Stoppin Sh-t Like He Was Goku?
New reply 5 minutes ago - 73 comments - by HeatMafia410
 Image(s) inside Oct 28 - Life Under Obama Sucks. And These Numbers Pro...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 88 comments - by KFrizzle
  Best Rap Album Of 2014?
New reply 5 minutes ago - 117 comments - by QB Eagles
 NBA Miami Was Using That Fake Crowd Noise Last Night
New reply 7 minutes ago - 113 comments - by st21
  How You Can Get A New Ps4 For $275
New reply 5 minutes ago - 219 comments - by SpazzOut
  Oct 30 - Apple Ceo Tim Cook Comes Out: 'i'm Proud To B...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 84 comments - by Skip Jr

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,832 fans of BX | none new today 4,798 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.