This is BX @ Boxden.com


Jan 12 - CNN's Anderson Cooper Calls Claims Of Sandy Hook Shooting Being A False Flag Attack Absurd


 Jan 12 - CNN's Anderson Cooper Calls Claims Of Sandy Hook Shooting Being A False Flag Attack Absurd
 01-13-2013, 12:04 AMaway - #21
monrowe 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$9,336 | 13996322
We lied about the gulf of tunkah... And we had to admit it
We supposedly k!lled jfk
We supposedly was behind 911
So we go from these healthy reasonable ideas of conspiracy and go from brilliant to lazy..
I find it funny that Alex Jones don't believe in our government but went to piers Morgan with fbi statistics. That is true enough for him.

You would think we could think of some thing better than this...

Why wouldn't we find a good as actor to claim to be the k!ller spew out agenda based #### or keep journals of intent so we can scapegoat clearly.
 01-13-2013, 12:43 AMaway - #22
Carlton Black 505 heat pts505

  d 
space
$5,556 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by S0ulAsSasSin
Why would cnn even address this #### if there wasn't something to it? If this professor is so full of #### then debunk all the #### he writes about. Debunk all the videos. They just spent 20 minutes trashing this dude and for what?
damage control....they know most ppl aren't buying the mainstream media lies anymore...
 01-13-2013, 01:44 AMaway - #23
Avon_Barksdale 1613 heat pts1613

  d 
space
$16,032 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by monrowe
We lied about the gulf of tunkah... And we had to admit it
We supposedly k!lled jfk
We supposedly was behind 911
So we go from these healthy reasonable ideas of conspiracy and go from brilliant to lazy..
I find it funny that Alex Jones don't believe in our government but went to piers Morgan with fbi statistics. That is true enough for him.

You would think we could think of some thing better than this...

Why wouldn't we find a good as actor to claim to be the k!ller spew out agenda based #### or keep journals of intent so we can scapegoat clearly.
Alex Jones is a fraud...how is he still talking about the government and a guy like William Cooper is gone?...Alex Jones is down with them and know's what's going on.
 01-13-2013, 01:50 AMaway - #24
kawgre12 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,319 | 14109889
Originally Posted by LAZARO


seen this and tripped me out
 01-13-2013, 03:14 AMaway - #25
white-chocolate 109 heat pts109

  d 
space
$10,083 | POWERFUL
 01-13-2013, 06:57 AMaway - #26
S0ulAsSasSin 

  d 
space
$44 | 424126
Originally Posted by Carlton Black





 01-13-2013, 07:29 AMaway - #27
Sean McDevitt 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,775 | 15843596
it was def. a false flag. anyone who doesnt see that needs to wake up

the government wants your

Last edited by Sean McDevitt; 01-13-2013 at 07:43 AM..
 01-13-2013, 07:35 AMaway - #28
Kadillac87 197 heat pts197

  d 
space
$14,455 | POWERFUL
Have any of you conspiracy theorists every taken the time to go to Newtown, Conn and investigate? Have you interviewed the "actors" of the alleged victims? Or is all you research from people on youtube?
 01-13-2013, 07:44 AMaway - #29
Twelve 

  d 
space
$1,750 | 9929888
Originally Posted by illmatix
IMO, it's the conspiracy theorists who are usually the sheep. But hey, it's the internet, and this is boxden, so i can't really expect anything different
Word. Half of the basement dwellers that believe that stuff want to feel in the loop about something the majority of people don't know about. They want to feel a part of something because nobody includes them in anything in real life. Common sense tells you that most of these theories people come up with don't have any scientific backing, they're not logical, and its usually just a straight up reach. Now these are some of the same people that say "where's the logic and scientific proof?" when anybody mentions religion.
 01-13-2013, 07:44 AMaway - #30
kidd247 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,001 | 11196094
Originally Posted by Cee4our
u clearly want to believe its the same lady but its obviously not. white ####es with brown hair are not all the same person.


I agree to disagree my brother.. I don't know what angle you're viewing the pictures from but to me it's clear as day no insults or anything here, it is what it is. No matter what, the truth will come to light in time.
 01-13-2013, 07:48 AMaway - #31
Kadillac87 197 heat pts197

  d 
space
$14,455 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kidd247
I agree to disagree my brother.. I don't know what angle you're viewing the pictures from but to me it's clear as day no insults or anything here, it is what it is. No matter what, the truth will come to light in time.
They surgically removed her dimples? Damn the govt is good.
 01-13-2013, 07:50 AMonline - #32
StateProperty88 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$32,914 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kadillac87
They surgically removed her dimples? Damn the govt is good.
first thing i noticed looking at the two pics, why does one have dimples and the other doesnt if they are the same person?
 01-13-2013, 07:51 AMaway - #33
Kadillac87 197 heat pts197

  d 
space
$14,455 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by StateProperty88
first thing i noticed looking at the two pics, why does one have dimples and the other doesnt if they are the same person?
THey both got dark hair though. Same person
 01-13-2013, 07:52 AMaway - #34
Carlton Black 505 heat pts505

  d 
space
$5,556 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Avon_Barksdale
Alex Jones is a fraud...how is he still talking about the government and a guy like William Cooper is gone?...Alex Jones is down with them and know's what's going on.
what would be the benefit of Alex doing what he does for the gov't?.....if i'm David Rockefeller or Rothchild and them...the last thing I want is someone with a huge platform speaking about my NWO plans....

and if dude is a fraud why is the mainstream media working overboard to discredit him & say he's crazy?...why was he arrested and detained when he went to Canada?...why does he often get visits from the secret service & threatened with arrest/investigation on a routine basis?....why does his family get threatening phone calls & attempting to convince his wife he's cheating?...why does google repeatedly attempt to delete his videos?...why does youtube delete/stall his views & in some cases delete accounts carrying his documentaries?

simple answer..he's not down with them.
dude is alive right now for one reason....his popularity..he's surpassed bill cooper in terms of popularity it's not even comparible...if A.J was to be k!lled right now it would be so obvious to EVERYONE as to why and it would only empower his message.

but again to my previous point...there's no benefit to the gov't having A.J out there doing & saying what he does...that's like me & you going on a bank heist & as we head there I keep posting updates to my twitter account as we rob the bank....


real talk tho...if i'm the federal reserve & i'm attempting to bankrupt America...why the hell would I hire a loudmouth to tell the world about it?

Last edited by Carlton Black; 01-13-2013 at 07:54 AM..
 01-13-2013, 07:52 AMonline - #35
StateProperty88 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$32,914 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kadillac87
Have any of you conspiracy theorists every taken the time to go to Newtown, Conn and investigate? Have you interviewed the "actors" of the alleged victims? Or is all you research from people on youtube?
you are a mother####ing mindreader, first the dimples now this, both were what i was thinking


everyone that is saying that it was staged is using second hand information and hasnt done any type of investigative journalism of their own, i cant take it too seriously when they arent using information that THEY found that is contrary to what people are reporting that happen
 01-13-2013, 07:53 AMaway - #36
Universal~Mind 56 heat pts56

  d 
space
$11,622 | POWERFUL
In conclusion humans are all functioning psychos and untrustworthy.
 01-13-2013, 07:58 AMaway - #37
Kadillac87 197 heat pts197

  d 
space
$14,455 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Carlton Black
what would be the benefit of Alex doing what he does for the gov't?
What would the govt benefit from keeping him around if he actually was uncovering something? He's raking in a million dollars a year saying the govt is bad. But the govt is so bad that they still allow him to operate. Try to say something against the govt in China and see what happens. Alex Jones is playing you all for fools to make money. The WikiLeaks guy had to go into hiding for leaking classified information but Alex Jones just get to walk around freely? Think about it.
 01-13-2013, 07:59 AMaway - #38
nightmare 420 heat pts420

  d 
space
$12,789 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Cee4our
thats clearly not the same woman. as far as the little girl on obama's lap its pretty obvious thats her sister.

i think its hilarious that we think the government would go thru the trouble to fake this #### but be so ####ing terrible at it. u think if they were setting up these shootings that receive national attention they wouldnt be able to get multiple actresses to play roles? they just get ol jill to play the attorney and the mother. or that no one realized that "o hey....emilie cant sit on obama's lap....she supposed to be dead". gtfoh with that silly ####.


this conspiracy nuts are hilarious
 01-13-2013, 08:02 AMaway - #39
nightmare 420 heat pts420

  d 
space
$12,789 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kadillac87
What would the govt benefit from keeping him around if he actually was uncovering something? He's raking in a million dollars a year saying the govt is bad. But the govt is so bad that they still allow him to operate. Try to say something against the govt in China and see what happens. Alex Jones is playing you all for fools to make money. The WikiLeaks guy had to go into hiding for leaking classified information but Alex Jones just get to walk around freely? Think about it.
this. Julian a$sange is actually releasing info and hes on the run, and they railroaded Timothy Bradley for leaking info, but Alex Jones chilling.

you know why? because they know Alex Jones is full of #### and only the conspiracy sheep take him seriously or think what he says is real
 01-13-2013, 08:02 AMaway - #40
kidd247 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,001 | 11196094
You guys crack me up!! Look, go to a mirror and make the same expressions on your face. Mind you, I don't even have visible dimples when i smile, but when I make a face like shes making on the bottom picture I get the same look.. When I smile with my mouth open, gone! Besides that, the nose and eyes are a dead giveaway
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Oct 30 - Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'
63 comments
Image inside  Oct 28 - Life under Obama sucks. And these numbers pr..
61 comments
IGN Sunset Overdrive - Review Discussion
88 comments
  Best Rap Album Of 2014?
New reply 2 minutes ago - 98 comments - by QB Eagles
 Video inside Throwback: Iggy Azalea Refuses To Freestyle On Sway In...
New reply 25 minutes ago - 81 comments - by The Bully
 Video inside This Guy Asked A Homeless Man For A Slice Of Pizza. An...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 75 comments - by YungPrinceNY
 NBA Miami Was Using That Fake Crowd Noise Last Night
New reply 26 minutes ago - 93 comments - by st21
 Article inside Chicago Rapper Bandman Kevo Charged With With Being In...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 192 comments - by NoLastName
 NFL Week 9- Tnf- New Orleans Saints Vs. Carolina Panthers
New reply 31 minutes ago - 439 comments - by Frasier
  Kendrick Lamar - King Kunta (prod. Soundwave X Thunder...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 90 comments - by mdemaz
 NBA Reddit User Digs Up Old Tweets From Players
New reply 36 minutes ago - 69 comments - by Wardell Curry II

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,833 fans of BX | none new today 4,799 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.