This is BX @ Boxden.com

Jan 12 - CNN's Anderson Cooper Calls Claims Of Sandy Hook Shooting Being A False Flag Attack Absurd

Jan 12 - CNN's Anderson Cooper Calls Claims Of Sandy Hook Shooting Being A False Flag Attack Absurd
topic by Carlton Black - 01-12-2013, 04:40 PM - Boxden > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Cooper Covers Conspiracy Theory That Sandy Hook School Shooting Was A False Flag Government Op - YouTube

Daily Kos: Anderson Cooper calls out Sandy Hook conspiracy theorists

If you'll remember, earlier this week I mentioned James Tracy, the professor at Florida Atlantic University who claimed the Sandy Hook shooting was staged. Among other things, he claims that the shooting was staged by "crisis actors" employed by the White House in an effort to make it easier to push for gun control. Angry Mouse mentioned this as well.

Last night, Anderson Cooper took on Tracy and several other conspiracy theorists who have cropped up.

Apparently Tracy's claims are among the saner ones that have popped up--at least by the standards of conspiracy theories. For instance, one theory claims that Emilie Parker, one of the victims, isn't really dead because her sister was seen sitting on President Obama's lap wearing the same dress Emilie wore in a family picture. Another suggests that Noah Posner isn't really dead because his mother wasn't crying her eyes out when Cooper interviewed her on December 21.

Tracy apparently showed his true colors when he refused to appear on air last night. He did, however, email a statement to CNN which he reproduced on his blog. He apologized for any anguish his posts may have caused, but claimed any anguish that they may have caused was solely due to the mainstream press taking them out of context. This coming from a guy who actually had the nerve to write that the victims' families haven't been subjected to enough public scrutiny.

Cooper seemed particularly disgusted that Tracy is putting this out while working at a state university that gets taxpayer money. As di$gusting as Tracy's sentiments are, they don't come close to being cause for yanking his tenure. About the only way I could see him losing his tenure is if he actually encouraged his students to get in touch with the families and try to get them on the record. For now, this guy only deserves to be held up for public ridicule.

Before anyone wonders, Tracy is supposedly on our side. He's a frequent contributor to the Center for Global Research, the leftie version of WorldNutDaily.

Latest News Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

240 comments for "Jan 12 - CNN's Anderson Cooper Calls Claims Of Sandy Hook Shooting Being A False Flag Attack Absurd"

01-12-2013, 04:54 PMaway - #2
Carlton Black 370 heat pts370

d 
space
$4,652 | POWERFUL
AC:if these things were really going on it'd be impossible to keep them a secret

oh really you ####?....with ppl like you continuously hiding & spinning the truth i'd say it's ABSOLUTELY possible....

it's funny they rally behind Piers Morgan defending him for his 1st amendment right to free speech...this professor does the same now they're ruining him & trying to get him fired....welcome to the ####ed up world we live in....
 01-12-2013, 07:55 PMaway - #3
illmatix 9 heat pts

d 
space
$3,527 | 18561461
IMO, it's the conspiracy theorists who are usually the sheep. But hey, it's the internet, and this is boxden, so i can't really expect anything different
 01-12-2013, 08:19 PMaway - #4
Lex Lossis 42 heat pts42

d 
space
$23,440 | POWERFUL
AC is a ####ing media shill and rumored (former) CIA agent, but I won't go into that as I do not know much of that rumor.

Either way, he ain't supposed to co-sign the FAU professor. His job was to make a fool of him and attempt to destroy credibility.

No way shape or form would the media let that professor have enough time to speak and provide what he feels is evidence to back his claims. All the media does is make a mockery out of ni##as.

IF THE #### WAS REAL PLEASE REFUTE THE VIDS ON YOUTUBE THEN....SUCH AS THESE:

Absolute Proof Sandy Hook was Staged - YouTube

Inconsistent accounts of what happened in Soto's class - YouTube

Sandy Hook Families Interviewed All Fake Update - YouTube

AND ALL THE VIDS ON THE SIDE UNDER "RELATED"

NOTE THAT REFUTE DOES NOT MEAN "MAKE A MOCKERY" OR "ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THEM DOING THIS"
 01-12-2013, 08:31 PMaway - #5
kidd247 3 heat pts

d 
space
$1,886 | 8971096
People be quick to jump on the bash the "conspiracy theorist" bandwagon, and I'm not speaking up for them but I just call it how I see it. How do you see evidence such as this:

And just turn the other cheek like its a coincidence??

It's like you cats want to label everybody that questions things that don't make any sense..
 01-12-2013, 09:25 PMaway - #6
beast mode 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$10,547 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Lex Lossis
AC is a ####ing media shill and rumored (former) CIA agent, but I won't go into that as I do not know much of that rumor.

Either way, he ain't supposed to co-sign the FAU professor. His job was to make a fool of him and attempt to destroy credibility.

No way shape or form would the media let that professor have enough time to speak and provide what he feels is evidence to back his claims. All the media does is make a mockery out of ni##as.

that's not emily parker...that is Samantha (3) and Madeline (4) the 3 other kids are the parker girls cousins. madeline is wearing that dress which is a hand me down from her sister emily. the family pic with emily wearing that dress was taken in 2010 when emily was 4.....the same age that madeline is now.

as too the dad lack of emotion during interview...well one money/attention hungry opportunist doesn't mean it was staged
 01-12-2013, 09:28 PMaway - #7
Alerts 146 heat pts146

d 
space
$7,444 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Lex Lossis

AND ALL THE VIDS ON THE SIDE UNDER "RELATED"

NOTE THAT REFUTE DOES NOT MEAN "MAKE A MOCKERY" OR "ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THEM DOING THIS"
Can someone explain this,
 01-12-2013, 09:31 PMaway - #8
Zakhara 2 heat pts

d 
space
$762 | 3224098
Originally Posted by kidd247
People be quick to jump on the bash the "conspiracy theorist" bandwagon, and I'm not speaking up for them but I just call it how I see it. How do you see evidence such as this:

It's like you cats want to label everybody that questions things that don't make any sense..
Are you foreal with this photo? Pics like this, is one of the reasons why people do not take conspiracy theorist serious. Crackpots creating photos, with crayola writing all over them.
 01-12-2013, 09:43 PMaway - #9
kidd247 3 heat pts

d 
space
$1,886 | 8971096
Originally Posted by Zakhara
Are you foreal with this photo? Pics like this, is one of the reasons why people do not take conspiracy theorist serious. Crackpots creating photos, with crayola writing all over them.

C'mon dude are YOU for real? It's 4 arrows pointing out its the same lady. What does that have to do with the message the picture is trying to get across? You're the prime example of my post above
 01-12-2013, 09:45 PMaway - #10
killya 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$3,952 | 19814040
I like Anderson Cooper. I think hes a down to earth dude. I dont always agree with him, but hes a million times better than Piers Morgan.
 01-12-2013, 10:20 PMaway - #11
Cee4our 

d 
space
$3,225 | 17407465

thats clearly not the same woman. as far as the little girl on obama's lap its pretty obvious thats her sister.

i think its hilarious that we think the government would go thru the trouble to fake this #### but be so ####ing terrible at it. u think if they were setting up these shootings that receive national attention they wouldnt be able to get multiple actresses to play roles? they just get ol jill to play the attorney and the mother. or that no one realized that "o hey....emilie cant sit on obama's lap....she supposed to be dead". gtfoh with that silly ####.
 01-12-2013, 10:44 PMaway - #12
S0ulAsSasSin 

d 
space
$43 | 424126
Why would cnn even address this #### if there wasn't something to it? If this professor is so full of #### then debunk all the #### he writes about. Debunk all the videos. They just spent 20 minutes trashing this dude and for what?
 01-12-2013, 10:48 PMaway - #13
sigNN 8 heat pts

d 
space
$3,695 | 19655608
Video: Did This Shooting Really Happen Or This Just Wicked Media!? You Be The Judge: The Sandy Hook Shooting Exposed

seen this and tripped me out
 01-12-2013, 10:54 PMaway - #14
kidd247 3 heat pts

d 
space
$1,886 | 8971096
Originally Posted by Cee4our
thats clearly not the same woman. as far as the little girl on obama's lap its pretty obvious thats her sister.

i think its hilarious that we think the government would go thru the trouble to fake this #### but be so ####ing terrible at it. u think if they were setting up these shootings that receive national attention they wouldnt be able to get multiple actresses to play roles? they just get ol jill to play the attorney and the mother. or that no one realized that "o hey....emilie cant sit on obama's lap....she supposed to be dead". gtfoh with that silly ####.

Right click and open image in a new page, full-size.. It's obviously the same lady. And they don't have to worry about being terrible at faking anything, as this site proves, most of America doesn't have the brain capacity to decipher what's going on.
 01-12-2013, 11:00 PMaway - #15
.amberlamps. 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$24,939 | POWERFUL
heavy reaching as usual.

my bish queefed.......................................Illuminati.
 01-12-2013, 11:39 PMaway - #16
UpTownBronx92 202 heat pts202

d 
space
$6,809 | POWERFUL

01-12-2013, 11:42 PMaway - #17
Cee4our 

d 
space
$3,225 | 17407465

Right click and open image in a new page, full-size.. It's obviously the same lady. And they don't have to worry about being terrible at faking anything, as this site proves, most of America doesn't have the brain capacity to decipher what's going on.
u clearly want to believe its the same lady but its obviously not. white ####es with brown hair are not all the same person.

01-12-2013, 11:48 PMaway - #18
ThePainkiller 296 heat pts296

d 
space
$52,416 | POWERFUL
Government actually acknowledging their dumb ####?
 01-12-2013, 11:54 PMaway - #19
GrindPOWER$ 254 heat pts254

d 
space
$9,650 | POWERFUL
that's some trippy ####
 01-12-2013, 11:57 PMaway - #20
dustiniscool 7 heat pts

d 
space
$934 | 7315339
they dont think that the government would really k!ll kids? what about 911

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Jul 28 - Orthodox Jews with herpes need to stop applying ‘direc..
53 comments
Image inside  Angelica charrupi >> instawife
51 comments
Video inside  The Last of Us Remastered drops on Tuesday, you copping?
57 comments
 Image(s) inside So Who's Copping Destiny?
New reply 10 seconds ago - 105 comments - by Pleasure Boy
 NBA Nice Number Bron
New reply 7 minutes ago - 75 comments - by DEDOS
 NBA A Message To Heat Nation From Micky Arison
New reply 1 minute ago - 59 comments - by ogballer32
 Image(s) inside [chiwire] Durk Fu-kin W/ The Opps, Fredo Not With The ...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 387 comments - by Squadd
 Video inside Aaron Hall: Any B*tch That Say My D*ck Is Small Is Lying
New reply 2 minutes ago - 119 comments - by GoldBluded
 NBA Throwback: The Greatest Nba Gif Of All Time (pic)
New reply 11 minutes ago - 163 comments - by King Henry
 NFL Dallas "resisting" Paying Dez Bryant Top-5 W...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 52 comments - by KtodaC
 NBA The B!tch A$$ N!gga That Is Kobe Bryant (video)
New reply 12 minutes ago - 57 comments - by PyrexVisionary

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,756 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.