This is BX @ Boxden.com

Jan 11 - Donald Trump to Bill Maher: Cough Up the $5 Million You Owe Me or I値l Sue You

Jan 11 - Donald Trump to Bill Maher: Cough Up the $5 Million You Owe Me or I値l Sue You
topic by KFrizzle - 01-11-2013, 09:50 AM - Boxden > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Donald Trump wants the $5 million that HBO host Bill Maher promised to pay him if he could prove he was not the 都pawn of his mother having s3xual relations with an orangutan. And if Maher doesn稚 pay up, Trump said he will 菟robably sue him.

Earlier this week Maher jokingly made the $5 million offer on 典he Tonight Show, saying he would give the money to a charity of Trump痴 choice if he could prove he did not come from an orangutan. It was a knock on Trump痴 previous offer to President Obama, in which he offered the president $5 million to a charity of his choice if he released his college and passport records.

And one day later, Trump released his birth certificate and called on Maher to honor the offer. The fact that Maher was obviously joking doesn稚 seem to matter to the real estate tycoon.

滴e made an absolute offer, I made an absolute acceptance. I sent him documentation and he owes me $5 million, which I知 going to give to charity. Let痴 see what happens, and if he doesn稚 pay the money we will probably sue him. Trump told Extra痴 A.J. Calloway.

添ou are going to sue him? Calloway asked.

的 think so. I mean, he made an offer, we accepted the offer. I壇 probably sue him, Trump replied.

Donald Trump to Bill Maher: Cough Up the $5 Million You Owe Me or I’ll Sue You | Video | TheBlaze.com

> Jan 11 - Donald Trump to Bill Maher: Cough Up the $5 Million You Owe Me or I値l Sue You - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below!

on a side note, make any birther joke about Obama....
and holy ####, would you have one racist a$s comedian....

Latest News Hot Topics サ   share this topic サ   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

21 comments for "Jan 11 - Donald Trump to Bill Maher: Cough Up the $5 Million You Owe Me or I値l Sue You"

01-11-2013, 10:07 AMaway - #2
Ham Rove 2069 heat pts2069

d 
space
$37,722 | POWERFUL
how come every thread you post, related or not, always circles back to obama. quit reaching. and lol @ News station covering what trump has to say about Maher. FOX News what an abortion of journalism

oh and Trump is a clown, Bill Maher>>>
 01-11-2013, 10:19 AMaway - #3
KFrizzle 274 heat pts274

d 
space
$5,708 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NoTitleSince73
how come every thread you post, related or not, always circles back to obama. quit reaching. and lol @ News station covering what trump has to say about Maher. FOX News what an abortion of journalism

oh and Trump is a clown, Bill Maher>>>

Bill Maher, is a prick...

on my Side note was just a thought... I remember when Chris Matthews types and Obama campaign got mad cuz the R/R campaign making a birther joke..
Oh ya, but Obama can sell birther joke apparel on his website... but Ryan was a racist for a joke...
 01-11-2013, 10:24 AMaway - #4

d 
space
$37,722 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KFrizzle
Bill Maher, is a prick...

on my Side note was just a thought... I remember when Chris Matthews types and Obama campaign got mad cuz the R/R campaign making a birther joke..
Oh ya, but Obama can sell birther joke apparel on his website... but Ryan was a racist for a joke...
lol yeah im sure romney and ryan saying they were born here was a joke, thats bull#### they where playing to their knuckle dragging brain dead base, and guess what they still lost. Also your false equvilency shows up again, Donald Trump is some business dude whose rich daddy helped him out, Obama is the president, are you surprised that trump would get treated differently? There used to be a respect for the office.

All your posts have an agenda to fulfill, but they always fail the basic logic test. your motives are so transparent lol

Last edited by Ham Rove; 01-11-2013 at 10:26 AM..
 01-11-2013, 11:04 AMaway - #5
KFrizzle 274 heat pts274

d 
space
$5,708 | POWERFUL
lol yeah im sure romney and ryan saying they were born here was a joke, thats bull#### they where playing to their knuckle dragging brain dead base, and guess what they still lost. Also your false equvilency shows up again, Donald Trump is some business dude whose rich daddy helped him out, Obama is the president, are you surprised that trump would get treated differently? There used to be a respect for the office.

All your posts have an agenda to fulfill, but they always fail the basic logic test. your motives are so transparent lol
Haha, u for real... Respect for the Office...

Like not going out on Late night tv shows...
Or parties w/ celebrities who make money rapping about selling drugs and k!lling?

I post what i Post, because Bx is full of Low Info voters (ie: ppl who know more about blue Ivy n Yeezy's kid, that real news)...
W/O my posts, they would never 1. get that point of view.. 2. even hear about the story..

we are got motivation for doing what we do... i can go search your posts. copy/paste the titles and how anti-conservative would it seem.... I know how it would seem.. lol
and that just you... how many other pr0-left posts are there on BX
 01-11-2013, 11:16 AMaway - #6

d 
space
$37,722 | POWERFUL
Haha, u for real... Respect for the Office...

Like not going out on Late night tv shows...
Or parties w/ celebrities who make money rapping about selling drugs and k!lling?

I post what i Post, because Bx is full of Low Info voters (ie: ppl who know more about blue Ivy n Yeezy's kid, that real news)...
W/O my posts, they would never 1. get that point of view.. 2. even hear about the story..

we are got motivation for doing what we do... i can go search your posts. copy/paste the titles and how anti-conservative would it seem.... I know how it would seem.. lol
and that just you... how many other pr0-left posts are there on BX
@ you thinking the sources you use, aren't what perpetuate low info voters, Rush and them all make livings off low info voters. What a huge disservice it would be if you weren't here to post your fact challenged, flat out wrong Glenn Beck conspiracy #### and Obama went on late night tv shows? how is that disrespectful to the office? you're such a clown.

What a great thing you did letting us low info voters know about the very very important Donald Trump situation you honestly cant believe the #### you say
 01-11-2013, 11:23 AMaway - #7
.amberlamps. 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$25,386 | POWERFUL
didn't he see what happened to Ryan Leslie? Bill Maher about to be down $5 million
 01-11-2013, 11:26 AMaway - #8
KFrizzle 274 heat pts274

d 
space
$5,708 | POWERFUL
@ you thinking the sources you use, aren't what perpetuate low info voters, Rush and them all make livings off low info voters. What a huge disservice it would be if you weren't here to post your fact challenged, flat out wrong Glenn Beck conspiracy #### and Obama went on late night tv shows? how is that disrespectful to the office? you're such a clown.

What a great thing you did letting us low info voters know about the very very important Donald Trump situation you honestly cant believe the #### you say
dumbass... this is an entertainment post... who really cares what happens to these rich fools...

i'm trying for that Hot Topic... but you agian changed the subject...

now let me ask you, have u ever even watch/listened to Beck or Rush... Or just heard threw 'a trusted' source?? oh ya, who is a trusted source i should start listening too?
Cuz until you actually do (not a 2min clip either) don't act like you know what they are talkin about...

The presidents job isnt' for entertainment.... So he should not go out and entertain America... He's not a celebrity, like you all have been treating him...
JFK, would have never went on late night shows... especially as frequent as this guy...

agian, why is the pres. hanging out and approving of support from... Rappers...
you know the drug totting, gang bang supporting hip hop artist, we all love...
Not a good, look for our president... Nope..

Last edited by KFrizzle; 01-11-2013 at 11:29 AM..
 01-11-2013, 11:31 AMaway - #9

d 
space
$37,722 | POWERFUL
dumbass... this is an entertainment post... who really cares what happens to these rich fools...

now let me ask you, have u ever even watch/listened to Beck or Rush... Or just heard threw 'a trusted' source?? oh ya, who is a trusted source i should start listening too?
Cuz until you actually do (not a 2min clip either) don't act like you know what they are talkin about...

The presidents job isnt' for entertainment.... So he should not go out and entertain America... He's not a celebrity, not you all treat him like...
JFK, would have never went on late night shows... especially as frequent as this guy...

Ive said numerous times i used to hear rush alot, when i was in high school i did some construction in the summer, during our lunch breaks a lot of the guys i worked with would listen to him(these guys tended to be white males late 20s and older). The guy is a dip####., same with glenn beck. I know what im talking about, these rich guys get on the radio/tv to scare middle class people that poor people are ####ing them. and the time JFK was president is very diff from now, so comparing the two is bit stupid. TV wasnt nearly as big of a presence as it is now, and if you think JFK wouldnt go on Leno to help win an election, you're delusional.

why was Mitt Romney and other right wing presidential candidates fawning for the Trump endorsement? or borderline lunatics like Ted Nugent who openly threatened Hillarly Clinton? Its a shame Obama raises money from artists, meanwhile heres mitt romeny and the rest of the conservative movement getting money from guys like nugent and having foreign owned news stations flat out working for the republican party, thats not a problem but ####ing Obama got money from Jay z? what an outrage

"A Georgetown coed told Nancy Pelosi's hearing that the women in her law school program are having so much s3x they're going broke, so you and I should have to pay for their birth control. So what would you call that? I called it what it is. So, I'm offering a compromise today: I will buy all of the women at Georgetown University as much aspirin to put between their knees as they want. ... So Miss Fluke and the rest of you feminazis, here's the deal. If we are going to pay for your contraceptives and thus pay for you to have s3x, we want something. We want you to post the videos online so we can all watch." -Rush Limbaugh, March 1, 2012
"The ocean will take care of this on its own if it was left alone and left out there. It's natural. It's as natural as the ocean water is." --Rush Limbaugh, on the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, May 3, 2010
all you need to hear from this mouth piece for the rich and powerful rush. guys an idiot.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 01-11-2013 at 11:41 AM..
 01-11-2013, 11:44 AMaway - #10
Trolling 61 heat pts61

d 
space
$1,853 | POWERFUL
 01-11-2013, 01:13 PMaway - #11
diggie 1 heat pts

d 
space
$476 | 3321220
Ive said numerous times i used to hear rush alot, when i was in high school i did some construction in the summer, during our lunch breaks a lot of the guys i worked with would listen to him(these guys tended to be white males late 20s and older). The guy is a dip####., same with glenn beck. I know what im talking about, these rich guys get on the radio/tv to scare middle class people that poor people are ####ing them. and the time JFK was president is very diff from now, so comparing the two is bit stupid. TV wasnt nearly as big of a presence as it is now, and if you think JFK wouldnt go on Leno to help win an election, you're delusional.

why was Mitt Romney and other right wing presidential candidates fawning for the Trump endorsement? or borderline lunatics like Ted Nugent who openly threatened Hillarly Clinton? Its a shame Obama raises money from artists, meanwhile heres mitt romeny and the rest of the conservative movement getting money from guys like nugent and having foreign owned news stations flat out working for the republican party, thats not a problem but ####ing Obama got money from Jay z? what an outrage

all you need to hear from this mouth piece for the rich and powerful rush. guys an idiot.
Good stuff yo...this cat just cant get over himself...."im here to help you guys" gtfoh with that BS. at least screwhead if open to a convo this kid just thinks he knows everything......

but I guess im no better considering I read his bum as threads
 01-11-2013, 01:30 PMaway - #12
ManWithoutFear! 2 heat pts

d 
space
$9,189 | POWERFUL

The presidents job isnt' for entertainment.... So he should not go out and entertain America... He's not a celebrity, like you all have been treating him...

Cool story

Now lemme ask you...

Why is the sky blue?
Why is water wet?
Why did Judas, rat to Romans while Jesus slept?
 01-11-2013, 01:38 PMaway - #13
KFrizzle 274 heat pts274

d 
space
$5,708 | POWERFUL
Oh ####, i forgot about this thread..

I know what i'm talking about
Yes, NoTitle... I now realize you are the smartest person ever... and are always correct...

and no... if you think Rush n Beck are saying the poor are tryin to #### them..
I guess you aren't the all knowing smart person on BX like i thought...
stop going to thinkprogess... and mediamatters...

i'm was only comparing their respect for the office...

and when mitt took Ted's support, probably wasn't the best choose either... Ethics again fella...
altho, Ted ain't a threat at all.. clearly u are smart enuff to know this... unless you trying to take his guns away.

Great quotes from Rush!! yea that sums up everything....!!!!

Diggie, your a bum...
i ain't here to help anyone... just sharing thoughts on a forum... isn't that the point of this site???

and i am always open for a convo... ask me any question...
thats why i post this ####, to open talk up on both ends...

But hey, last reply post u did to me... you never came back into the thread...

Last edited by KFrizzle; 01-11-2013 at 01:42 PM..
 01-11-2013, 01:41 PMaway - #14
KFrizzle 274 heat pts274

d 
space
$5,708 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ManWithoutFear!
Cool story

Now lemme ask you...

Why is the sky blue?
Why is water wet?
Why did Judas, rat to Romans while Jesus slept?
God
God
and Idk... part of Gods' plan...

01-11-2013, 01:45 PMaway - #15
ManWithoutFear! 2 heat pts

d 
space
$9,189 | POWERFUL
God
God
and Idk... part of Gods' plan...

Did you know Iron Man be sippin' rum outa Stanley Cups?

UNFLAMMABLE!!!
 01-11-2013, 01:46 PMaway - #16
KFrizzle 274 heat pts274

d 
space
$5,708 | POWERFUL
Personally i would like nothing more than to have an honest debate like the 2 guests in the top youtube clip...

But that never happens on BX..
either i get called names. like its middleskool
get yelled at for posting a 'evil' source
or I just Hate obama, idk prob cuz i'm white....
 01-12-2013, 06:04 AMaway - #17
CentsCuZ 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$10,616 | POWERFUL
 01-12-2013, 09:44 AMaway - #18
JohnDoe B1 

d 
space
$5,319 | 12243860
 01-12-2013, 10:09 AMaway - #19
steeLTown 116 heat pts116

d 
space
$19,840 | POWERFUL
This guy really clownin on Obama for going on Late Night TV shows like Mitt Romney wasn't doing the same thing while running for president?

nice thread for us "low info" voters man...
 01-12-2013, 11:29 AMonline - #20
Bama Boy 77 heat pts77

d 
space
$49,974 | POWERFUL
Donald Trump is such a ####ing idiot.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Nov 25 - Storeowner who Michael Brown took cigarellos..
70 comments
Image inside  Nov 25 - Startling Photos Of Ferguson The Morning After
78 comments
Image inside  Nov 25 - Officer Darren Wilson---I Did Nothing Wrong ..
111 comments
 Image(s) inside Bill Clinton Summed Up In One Pic (g As Always)
New reply 4 minutes ago - 52 comments - by Ole-G
 NFL Michael Sam Wishes He Hadn't Come Out Publicly Before ...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 76 comments - by Bea5T
 Video inside Jurassic World Official Trailer
New reply 6 minutes ago - 124 comments - by JFamis
 Image(s) inside Jay-z's Bodyguard Look Like Da Devil, Bruhh
New reply 19 minutes ago - 64 comments - by GOD999
 NBA Kobe To Teammates: "get The Fu-k Out Of My Way&qu...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 103 comments - by tharegime
 Article inside Migos - Tha Truth (quavo Speaks On Robbery) (audio)
New reply 21 minutes ago - 340 comments - by SlimDunkin
 Image(s) inside Nov 24 - Just In: Photos Of Officer Darren Wilson's In...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 110 comments - by Ctrllers
 Video inside Lmao: Dc Goons Got Beef Wit Fat Trel Now Smh
New reply 24 minutes ago - 91 comments - by JNumbaNC

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,863 fans of BX | none new today 4,810 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

ゥ Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.