This is BX @ Boxden.com

Jan 10 - 18 People died from the Flu in Boston

New replies will show automatically every 5 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Jan 10 - 18 People died from the Flu in Boston
 01-13-2013, 05:02 PMonline - #21
Maroon_Tiger 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$39,855 | POWERFUL
yall are str8 wyling if you'd never get the shot... put this into perspective... my recent xmas at home

3 grandparents: 2 of which had constant contact with us
3 siblings + 1 signifcant other of one of my siblings
me + my wife
2 parents

my wife caught the flu from one of my sisters.. my mother caught the flu.. 2 of my grandparents caught the flu this week

i didnt catch the flu b/c i got flu shots earlier in the year... and i was in close contact with my family.. spent time in the same house(parents) and slept close with my wife each night

it took my family members at least a good week/+ to get rid of it with strong medicine every day

getting the shot is worth it... i got it at my regular checkup... im going to make it a must every year to get that shot.. especially b/c of how it affected my family and the fact that people are dying from the !!...

when you think about it, what prevents you from getting the flu or dying from it might just be one needle... its ignorant to not get the shot

Last edited by Maroon_Tiger; 01-13-2013 at 05:05 PM..
 01-13-2013, 05:04 PMaway - #22
ReppinDaBurghh 48 heat pts48

d 
space
$38,121 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Windy
really idiot? really.

is that what you really get from this?

The good book speaks on tempting your own personal faith, by putting stock in fake prophesies.

All your conspiracy mumbo jumbo is false.
Insults somebody about conspiracy theories. References the biggest conspiracy in the history of man as his defense.

Anyway, I had a vicious case of the flu for a few days a couple weeks ago. Almost missed New Years Eve because of it.
 01-13-2013, 05:04 PMonline - #23
Maroon_Tiger 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$39,855 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by moneyoncjmind
i swear i think something is fishy about this....all these free flu shots and now there is people actually dying from the flu and 600 more cases where people have the flu? ....yea i never got a flu shot and never will
you say that now b/c you havent caught a bad strain of the flu or seen it affect alot of your family all at once..

get the damn shot dude and stop freaking out about it
 01-13-2013, 05:07 PMaway - #24
StylinOnYou 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$17,965 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by memphis10
i live in boston and just because the mayor declared a health epidemic youll see a mass amount of people get the flu shot. but !! that...ive never got a flu shot in my life and dont plan too. no telling what type of !! is being put into your body. end up with some weird !! down the line on some tuskegee alabama type of !!
this
 01-15-2013, 08:30 PMaway - #25
moneyoncjmind 1 heat pts

d 
space
$214 | 680202
Originally Posted by Maroon_Tiger
you say that now b/c you havent caught a bad strain of the flu or seen it affect alot of your family all at once..

get the damn shot dude and stop freaking out about it
i never caught the flu...nor my family has so catching a "bad strain" would not be the answer for me to get the shot...flu is just a bad sickness period and every since i known its been contagious but me and my family dont really believe in flu shots..we more on natural remedies..if we get a cold...its lemon water..!! the flu shot..thats why this strain is so "bad" now

New replies will show automatically every 5 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Apr 22 - Christie vows not to legalize pot: New Jersey..
66 comments
Image inside  New Call of Duty info
50 comments
BOX Stephen A.: "Floyd Mayweather Will Destroy Pacquiao" ..
88 comments
  So Whats The Last Verse That Actually Made You Rewind ...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 83 comments - by d2921
 Image(s) inside My Dad Changed His Contact Info In My Phone And Preten...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 99 comments - by surreyjack
 Image(s) inside Just Blaze React's To Jay-z Alleged Extortion Plot
New reply 2 minutes ago - 93 comments - by SM
 Image(s) inside The Real Nike Re Stock In The Next 10 Days
New reply 3 minutes ago - 94 comments - by donmagic901
  Rappers That Never Took Off.
New reply 2 minutes ago - 199 comments - by YungPrinceNY
 Video inside Big Sean Makes History Doing Something Jay, Ye, Wayne ...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 72 comments - by PrimeLamboJr.
 Image(s) inside Here's A Good Reason To Not Shop At Kohl's
New reply 2 minutes ago - 51 comments - by justakidd
 NBA Miami Heat Owner Micky Arison When Asked Percentage Of...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 64 comments - by Motion

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,710 fans of BX | none new today 4,650 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.