Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Feb 8, 2007 - Middle School Boys Accused of Masterbating and Fondling Girls DURING CLASS

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
223 viewing
 Image inside So Machine Gun Kelly is out here fu-king Amber Rose?
40 comments
most viewed right now
140 viewing
 OT Stephen A Smith with that Ether:kobeyuck:
88 comments

top in section
22 viewing
 Image inside X-Men: Apocalypse Leaked concept art
top in movies
top in section
31 viewing
Video inside Batman Arkham Knight - "All Who Follow You" - Official Trailer
top in games

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Poll results - These kids are...?
Sick - future rapist of America 68 46.26%
Heros - future pimps of America 79 53.74%
Voters: 147. This poll is closed

Feb 8, 2007 - Middle School Boys Accused of Masterbating and Fondling Girls DURING CLASS
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - away - #1
15754 pageviews
81 comments

cvcxl  space
droppin knowledge
space
$1,539 | 11119282
Eighth-grade girls who accused three Desert Arroyo Middle School boys of s3xual misconduct told detectives the boys exposed themselves in class and performed other lewd acts.

The boys face criminal charges that range from indecent exposure to s3xual abuse. Several students reported the boys repeatedly groped 13-year-old girls, and tried to solicit s3x acts in class.

The allegations were detailed in a Scottsdale police report released Wednesday as part of an Arizona Republic public records request.
advertisement

Two of the 13-year-old boys were arrested in October after one girl went to a school nurse with bruises on her brea$ts and said a boy punched or slapped her. A third boy was not arrested, though he could still face charges, police said Wednesday.

After the first girl came forward, other students reported s3xual harassment at the 3401 N. 56th Street campus.One male student told police he had been "flashed a lot in the past nine weeks," the report said.

Several students told Scottsdale s3x crimes detectives they saw the boys expose their genitals and inappropriately touch girls during teacher Craig Bragg's social studies classes.

Bragg, who had been placed on paid administrative leave by the Cave Creek Unified School District, denied witnessing any misconduct. He said students would have to be "sneaky" if they didn't catch his attention.

"I feel bad, I don't feel negligent," Bragg told detectives. "I keep a good reign on the kids. There is not a lot of bad behavior in my class."

Scottsdale police forwarded the case to Maricopa County juvenile attorneys for review of criminal charges.

Several girls reported being touched by the boys or made to feel uncomfortable around other students. Victims said the boys would try to grab girls' brea$ts or buttocks or force them to touch the boys' genitals.

"He holds on and grabs my brea$t," one girl said. "Usually he will stop but there's been times he has not stopped."

Incidents reported by students in Bragg's class include:

One boy exposing his genitals to classmates "at least 10 times" over several weeks, including five times in one class.

One of the boys putting his pubic hairs on a girl's pen, which she inadvertently put in her mouth.

During a class movie, one of the boys masturbated in front of classmates.

According to the report, one girl told investigators one of the boys put his hand up her pants and groped her during a Spanish class the previous school year. The boy often slapped her rear end and touched her in other inappropriate ways, but she was scared to tell anyone because even though he was a "pervert," he was popular on campus and physically larger than her.
Source:azcentral -http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0207schools3x07-ON.html

Nation of Millions Link with Random Picture of School Cheerleaders

81 comments for "Feb 8, 2007 - Middle School Boys Accused of Masterbating and Fondling Girls DURING CLASS"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - away - #2
Twelveinchez  space
Superbowl XLII Champs!!
space
$4,410 | POWERFUL
that's some sad sh*t....cant stop laughin tho
Unread 8 years agoclass of '05 - away - #3
DatKidDex  space
@ ScorchGot_Joose
space
$3,662 | 19635602
i was never that horny when i was a young bol
Unread 8 years agoclass of '04 - away - #4
youngwun06  space
space
$70 | 232019
lol, lil n*gga put his pubic hair in her mouth. lol hahahaha. come on now, yall n*ggaz know damn well when yall was in 8th grade yall would laugh at dat sh*t...........just wouldnt do it. lol funny read tho. but i cant lie, if a n*gga did dat to my sister i would k!ll em
Unread 8 years agoclass of '04 - away - #5
dropkicknu 1 heat pts space
Ashin Kusher
space
$1,816 | POWERFUL
i used to finger my girlfriend in class and she would play with the d*ck when i was in 8th grade :D
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #6
banga 3 heat pts space
space
$28,044 | POWERFUL
we used to do that on the school bus (minus the masturbating, pubic hair sh*t, and all that other over the top sh*t)
Unread 8 years agoclass of '05 - away - #7
thatboydrae  space
I See No One Above Me
space
$1,173 | 2700511
dropkicknu said:
i used to finger my girlfriend in class and she would play with the d*ck when i was in 8th grade :D

Yeah I used to fu*k with girls at school, they'd like that sh*t...so would I :D
Unread 8 years agoclass of '04 - away - #8
skillz0104  space
B.E.U.S
space
$460 | 467703
haha thats some crazy sh*t...fu*kin wild kids
Unread 8 years agoclass of '05 - away - #9
cortez543211  space
Wat do I think of Success
space
$1,341 | 9981446
thats crazy. i hate that my little sister is in public school. kids are getting worse and worse....
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - away - #10
StreetPoet617  space
space
$2,771 | 12469884

hillarious...but them kids dont deserve **Criminal** charges.....The judicial system is getting out of hand
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - away - #11
bigkilla 3 heat pts space
space
$2,104 | 7149472
WHERE THE fu*k WAS THE TEACHER
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #12
elmonto  space
Da Commonwealth
space
$5,404 | 10805189
kids today...
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - away - #13
NyczMostWnted  space
MsTwNtEd
space
$2,842 | POWERFUL
tht nutsss lol
Unread 8 years agoclass of '05 - away - #14
OldeEnglish22oz 7 heat pts space
D-Bag University
space
$17,882 | POWERFUL
i was that horny...I remember in p.e. playing basketball in elementry...I use to have boners all day, and I would pretend i was playing defense and just pokin bi*ches with my dicc....

but tha fucc'd up part was, in high school, I had swimming class with my girlfriend, and we use to go in the pool and like touch each other and fondle one another...and when it was time to get out tha pool, I couldn't cuz my pole was rocked hard, and i didn't wanna come out in my swimming trucks with a hard on...
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - away - #15
Playboysoldier  space
I Got Knocked Da Fu*k Out!
space
$3,845 | 0
damn i was horny in middle school but this sh*t cuts the cake. them dudes must've been horny as hell to s3xually harassing girls like that.

i'm not even gonna lie. in 7th grade i used to sit next to this fine a.ss puerto rican chick named alex and she was a freak. on the regular she would put her hands down my pants and play with my d*ck during class. i would play with her t*tties or finger her. sh*t was an everyday thing.

but dude jacked off during class BWUAHAHAHAHAH
Unread 8 years agoclass of '04 - away - #16
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10 space
MIXTAPE DJ
space
$2,185 | 7052282
bigkilla said:
WHERE THE fu*k WAS THE TEACHER
PROBABLY JACKING OFF BEHIND HIS DESK.........
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - away - #17
OOps  space
818-SFV- OGkushAllDay
space
$7,706 | 17780745
This is why we have bush as president. Lucky this kids arent in some other country, would have been pimped slapped by teh teacher him self. Parents need to get a hold of there kids, U coming to learn or do some dumb sh*t......

KIds like this need help, serous help, before they grow up and become rapist and fu*k up society even more. Kids these days, sh*t seems like everything is gettin worst.
Unread 8 years agoclass of '04 - away - #18
OnTheReal  space
Gladiator
space
$3,805 | 6341845

ahahahahaha this is hilarious
Unread 8 years agoclass of '07 - away - #19
JAYMETRO  space
space
$1,172 | 4933605
youngwun06 said:
lol, lil n*gga put his pubic hair in her mouth. lol hahahaha. come on now, yall n*ggaz know damn well when yall was in 8th grade yall would laugh at dat sh*t...........just wouldnt do it. lol funny read tho. but i cant lie, if a n*gga did dat to my sister i would k!ll em
so how come you never got me??
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - away - #20
Playboysoldier  space
I Got Knocked Da Fu*k Out!
space
$3,845 | 0
this really isnt that serious.........they're kids and in middle school kids are hitting puberty and exploring their s3xuality etc... if you werent a pervet when you hit puberty then something is wrong with you in my book.

theres boys need nothing more than a suspension from school but more than likely they'll make them register as s3x offenders

they're kids man. cut em some slack.

Home > all sections > BX Daily Bugle

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
30 viewing
Image inside Tiffany Cappotelli [Massive T1tties on this one!]
157 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
25 viewing
Apr 26 - Stanford Scientists Observe Man Travel Out of His Body and Into Space
159 comments
@news
most viewed right now
24 viewing
NFL Check out Bill Belichick, Russell Wilson creeping on Chrissy Teigen
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Article inside Lil Wayne Tour Bus Shot Up in Atlanta
418 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside Apr 26 - Cocaine trafficking suspect escapes police after putting GPS ..
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
16 viewing
BOX Mayweather Vs. Pacquiao || The Legends Speak
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
15 viewing
MUSIC-INDUSTRY sources say Apple is interfering with Jay Zs music-streaming s..
155 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Image inside There's levels to this: Different qualities of weed
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Video inside Apr 25 - Police Cars gettin smashed in Baltimore over Freddie Gray
237 comments
@news

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time