This is BX @ Boxden.com

Feb 21 - Trash Women Encouraging Two Little Girls to f!ght

Feb 21 - Trash Women Encouraging Two Little Girls to f!ght
topic by keithbm1111 - 02-21-2013, 12:24 PM - Boxden > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

heres where i got the story...

http://www.barstoolsports.com/nyc/su...man-life-gets/

NYDN- Cops are investigating a sick video that surfaced on YouTube Wednesday of two little girls being egged on to f!ght each other in a New York City park. The vexing video shows a group of adults, perhaps even guardians, laughing and encouraging the puny pugilists to engage in a loathsome act akin to human c#ckf!ghting. Police were analyzing the heartbreaking 160-second video Wednesday night in hopes of identifying the participants in the twisted form of entertainment, a source said. It’s not clear from the video which park the incident occurred in, but World’s Fair-style benches and a concrete water fountain in the background are typical of New York City parks. There’s also an MTA bus passing in the distance. In the disturbing cell phone footage, the two girls, who appear to be 7 or 8 years old, are made to face each other. In the background, adults are heard repeatedly yelling, “slap her” and “whup her.” One of the little girls, wearing a black puffy jacket, refuses to f!ght even as her opponent, wearing a white puffy jacket and referred to in the video as “Puna,” grabs her by the hair and punches her. Breaking free, the girl in the black jacket begins crying historically, yelling, “I don’t want to hit her. I’m not playing. I like this little girl

> Feb 21 - Trash Women Encouraging Two Little Girls to Fight - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below! jesus christ

Latest News Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

8 comments for "Feb 21 - Trash Women Encouraging Two Little Girls to f!ght"

02-21-2013, 01:41 PMonline - #2
Tony Franks 3 heat pts

d 
space
$5,142 | 20608903
I can't guess the race, but I can guess the economic and education levels of the adults involved.
 02-21-2013, 02:34 PMaway - #3
daffy_1 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$1,698 | 11024971
smh.. thats di$gusting... i ddint even finish watching the video
 02-21-2013, 02:41 PMaway - #4
Tic Toc 3 heat pts

d 
space
$4,975 | 17255692
SMH...it wasnt adults making them f!ght...this is what happens when kids are told to watch other kids...

they get into all kinds of stuff that they shouldnt be involved in...

its a savage world we livin in
 02-21-2013, 03:51 PMaway - #5
Account001 

d 
space
$2,868 | 8817929
it was some 12 year olds egging on some 7-8 year old girls... no grown folks was involved... and the 12 year olds sounded extra lame. Like they are the social outcast of there age group so they have already started living vicariously through these younger girls... comments after the jump are di$gusting tho... i swear white people orgasm every time they say ni##a
 02-21-2013, 04:42 PMaway - #6
ezduzit 5 heat pts

d 
space
$3,182 | 15606252
Originally Posted by Account001
it was some 12 year olds egging on some 7-8 year old girls... no grown folks was involved... and the 12 year olds sounded extra lame. Like they are the social outcast of there age group so they have already started living vicariously through these younger girls... comments after the jump are di$gusting tho... i swear white people orgasm every time they say ni##a
yeah seriously... look how angry those people are...asking for the de@th penalty for ALL of them...misspelling plenty of words and then talking about how inferior the black race is....####ing sickening smh
 02-21-2013, 04:57 PMaway - #7
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Country is full of ####, we applaud war hero's that k!ll exceptionally well, because they are brave and kick a$s......but frown upon this type of violence..........wtf are we kidding?
 02-21-2013, 09:53 PMaway - #8
Chalky 153 heat pts153

d 
space
$15,614 | POWERFUL
^^ Man the whole society is ####ed up
 02-22-2013, 04:52 AMaway - #9
Parkchester 110 heat pts110

d 
space
$16,146 | POWERFUL
i feel like two-piecing them pre teens recording that ####

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL Bills center Eric Wood says NFL teams are avoiding signi..
75 comments
NFL Alex Smith got paid
56 comments
NFL Rams will NOT add Michael Sam to practice squad
72 comments
  So, Yeah.. A Little Worried About "the Order: 188...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 58 comments - by Ctrllers
  Aug 31 - Breaking: Celebrity Nude Leak
New reply 8 minutes ago - 375 comments - by AlienGod
 Article inside Floyd Mayweather Sr: 50 Cent Should Fight My Son, That...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 235 comments - by yo0123yo
 NFL Rank The Qbs In Your Teams Division
New reply 17 minutes ago - 62 comments - by TalonPayne921
 Image(s) inside Saw This Sh-t On The News Today...i Went To High Schoo...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 72 comments - by bunnz17
 Image(s) inside Apparently Dude "tried" To Snatch Quavo (mig...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 201 comments - by Just Jimmy
  Whats The Worst Movie You've Ever Watched?
New reply 5 minutes ago - 148 comments - by DominationCM
 NFL No Bias: Cam, Kaep Or Rivers?
New reply 27 minutes ago - 68 comments - by b_eazy

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.