Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Feb 20 - Joe Biden Weighs In On Gun Control;Tells Ppl To Carry 12 Guage Shotguns For Protection

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
107 viewing
Audio inside Meek Mill - Beautiful Nightmare (Drake Diss)
220 comments
most viewed right now
81 viewing
 Video inside John Cena breaks his nose live on Raw vs. Seth Rollins (graphic)
26 comments

top in section
19 viewing
 NBA Derrick Willams leanin high as fu-k at Chief Keef's mansion (Knicks Lost)
top in sports
top in section
14 viewing
 Image inside Nolwenn Got Them D*ck Suckin Lips!
top in eyecandy

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Ľ Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Feb 20 - Joe Biden Weighs In On Gun Control;Tells Ppl To Carry 12 Guage Shotguns For Protection
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - on now - #1
1281 pageviews
21 comments

Carlton Black 923 heat pts923 space
Enlightened One
space
$7,974 | POWERFUL
imageimageimage

[video - click to view]

Vice President Joe Biden, while talking about gun violence in the US, has advised the American population that they should purchase a shotgun, not an a.ssault rifle, to safeguard their residences from burglars. In an online video Q&A, Joe Biden has a.sserted that a 12-gauge shotgun is adequate to ward off intruders from American homes. Joe Bidenís Ďguní comment emerged on Tuesday during a Q&A session on Facebook.

Joe Bidenís Ďguní remark consisted of a fervent a.ssurance from him to the listeners that a shotgun will deter intruders from entering homes. The American populace doesnít require an AR-15 (assault rifle) to tackle the threat of burglary or intrusions, the Vice President a.ssessed. Joe Biden, reelected to the US Senate six times, before becoming the US Vice President in 2008, has voiced that it is difficult to zero in on intruders with an a.ssault rifle. Besides, usage of an a.ssault rifle is littered with difficulties, remarked the Vice President. Joe Biden emphatically uttered that an American citizen doesnít require 30 rounds for protection from criminal intruders.

Joe Biden has a.sserted that he has two shotguns, which he stores in a locked cabinet at his home in the state of Delaware. Joe Bidenís shotgun remark also revealed that he had presented guidelines to his wife, Jill Biden, on how to counter any would-be intruder. As Jill Biden lives in a remote wooded area, the Vice President has advised her to come to the balcony of their house in case of an intrusion, after which she should fire two blasts outside the house.

The Vice President has been distinguished by his penchant for narrating lengthy personal tales in public appearances. In January 2013, during a chat session on Google+, Joe Biden had voiced that the Americans could be kept alive in calamitous scenarios like an earthquake if they bought shotgun shells. He reasoned that a catastrophic scenario like a natural disaster could ignite public disorderliness.

However, gun control measures like ban on a.ssault weapons sale and on high-capacity ammunition clips have been robustly opposed by the powerful US gun lobbies like NRA and by their Congressional backers.

Joe Biden has been concertedly involved in formulating new gun control measures at the federal level, after being conferred this responsibility by President Barack Obama in the aftermath of the Connecticut elementary school shooting in December.
Joe Biden Urges Shotgun Use in US to Tackle Intruders, Says He has 2 at Home - Global News Desk
3 peeps gave props to Carlton Black $C-Brisc$ (02-21-2013) , keen77 (02-20-2013) , hot topic  (02-20-2013)

21 comments for "Feb 20 - Joe Biden Weighs In On Gun Control;Tells Ppl To Carry 12 Guage Shotguns For Protection"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #2
CadillacVyse 565 heat pts565 space
space
$19,651 | POWERFUL
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #3
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402 space
More Sicka Than Yours
space
$3,998 | POWERFUL
The dudes voice interviewing Biden, -3 bass voice f*ggot..

speaking of f*gs and shot guns......Trench-coat sales will increase.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

@ 14:40 Biden needed to Marco Rubio that sh*t
@ 15:30 Biden Goes for a no look grab on the water and nails it..

Last edited by SickaMorStyle; 02-20-2013 at 01:23 PM..
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #4
4cornerspt.2 5 heat pts space
space
$1,375 | 5743919
fu*k that I still need something that shoot that 7.62 x 39mm,a shotty good and all but I guess its all about preference.On that note if Im nervous as fu*k or something is chasing my a.ss I really don't have time to be taking all damn day loading a mfer'n shotgun
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #5
datVAkid 34 heat pts34 space
KeyChain/ The Knock-Offs
space
$10,067 | POWERFUL
if the point of the 2nd ammendment is to protect us from a tyrant gov't and its military, why cant we have military styled guns?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #6
Kadillac87 206 heat pts206 space
Proverbs 18:12
space
$15,366 | POWERFUL
datVAkid said:
if the point of the 2nd ammendment is to protect us from a tyrant gov't and its military, why cant we have military styled guns?
Why can't we have tanks and drones too? Military styles guns not gonna protect you from the weapons the govt have.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #7
KeyChain/ The Knock-Offs
space
$10,067 | POWERFUL
Kadillac87 said:
Why can't we have tanks and drones too? Military styles guns not gonna protect you from the weapons the govt have.
Most cant even afford those or lack the training and qualifications of operating one... with an a.ssult rifle you can train... but i was talking about personal fire arms... not explosives and act
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #8
Screwhead|m 180 heat pts180 space
space
$14,903 | POWERFUL
"You don't need an Ar-15..."

Biden still makes his pro gun-control point.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #9
space
$15,366 | POWERFUL
datVAkid said:
Most cant even afford those or lack the training and qualifications of operating one... with an a.ssult rifle you can train... but i was talking about personal fire arms... not explosives and act
Drones cost just as much as a car. If people can afford cars, they can afford drones. What are personal firearms gonna do against a drone that can blow you up from 10 miles away? If the goal is to protect against govt tyranny, don't you need weapons that will actual stand a chance against the govt?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #10
KeyChain/ The Knock-Offs
space
$10,067 | POWERFUL
no but the chances of them using drones are slim, but if some personal starts patrolling the streets with m16 during the time we are speaking of, i would like something on me lil powerful then a pistol or a shotgun...
But by saying blow up from 10 miles away means some type of explosives... again im talking about personal firearms and not military explosives and vehicles
and if this so called drone cost as much of a car, what kinda of car, cause i got a car for 2500... there are also cars that go for 100's of thousand dollars...
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #11
space
$15,366 | POWERFUL
datVAkid said:
no but the chances of them using drones are slim, but if some personal starts patrolling the streets with m16 during the time we are speaking of, i would like something on me lil powerful then a pistol or a shotgun...
But by saying blow up from 10 miles away means some type of explosives... again im talking about personal firearms and not military explosives and vehicles
and if this so called drone cost as much of a car, what kinda of car, cause i got a car for 2500... there are also cars that go for 100's of thousand dollars...
If the govt gets to the bout of tyranny, what makes you think they won't use their entire arsenal to maintain power? Are you trying to say a tyrannical govt would have morals? Even though we're tyrannical, we will only use weapons that citizens have to give them a fair chance.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #12
Ham Rove 2771 heat pts2771 space
Rizzo & Bryant>>>
space
$44,243 | POWERFUL
the tyrannical gov defense
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #13
KeyChain/ The Knock-Offs
space
$10,067 | POWERFUL
Kadillac87 said:
If the govt gets to the bout of tyranny, what makes you think they won't use their entire arsenal to maintain power? Are you trying to say a tyrannical govt would have morals? Even though we're tyrannical, we will only use weapons that citizens have to give them a fair chance.
no motha fu*ka i just want a better gun, you can play the what if game all you want because the probability will always out weigh the actuality. But if sh*t got real, i would love to have an ak-47 becaue i will move off the graph, probably live in the woods somewhere and i would like a gun that could withstand that...

And there was no defense in tyranny situation, i was actually on the offense since i stated the purpose first
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #14
KeyChain/ The Knock-Offs
space
$10,067 | POWERFUL
minimafiaaj said:
the tyrannical gov defense
Slavery, everything that took place before the civil rights movement, the rodney king beating, fred hammond's death, anton barrett, sean bell...

dont act like it doesnt exist in america
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #15
~ KiLLa KaZi ~  space
919 to ya d0me !
space
$4,705 | 13970035
it depends on what/who you're "protecting" yourself from

fu*k whatcha' heard!
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #16
Silver N Black 18 heat pts18 space
space
$26,626 | POWERFUL
but, but, but.........................
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #17
GollyI'mGully 63 heat pts63 space
space
$7,467 | POWERFUL
Kadillac87 said:
you can have drones
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #18
Ra-da-god 2 heat pts space
My Bars>>>>
space
$9,945 | POWERFUL
datVAkid said:
Slavery, everything that took place before the civil rights movement, the rodney king beating, fred hammond's death, anton barrett, sean bell...

dont act like it doesnt exist in america
dude thats why I dont even wast me time on here these n*ggas are ignorant past the point of no return, no good will come for the government systematically disarming its citizens.....
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #19
PrisonRules 56 heat pts56 space
Haters gonna Hater
space
$20,905 | POWERFUL
i clicked play then went to another tab....

i thought i was listening to a damn female interviewing biden til i came back to tab.

this n*gga gotta be gay
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - on now - #20
Carlton Black 923 heat pts923 space
Enlightened One
space
$7,974 | POWERFUL
2totimes said:
i clicked play then went to another tab....

i thought i was listening to a damn female interviewing biden til i came back to tab.

this n*gga gotta be gay

Home > all sections > BX Daily Bugle

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
94 viewing
Image inside BREAKING: 100 Days 100 Night Killing Spree Gang War In South Central LA
528 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
59 viewing
Image inside Jay Z x The Weeknd | On the set of 'The Hills Remix'
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside Looks Like Birdman Has Moved On From Wayne And Thugger
320 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Video inside Kia Shine Exposed Drake Years Ago For Having Ghostwriters ....Birdman P..
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Video inside Kanye West meets Caitlyn Jenner on her show(video)
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Video inside Top 10 Dark Secrets From Hollywood
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Video inside Man raped by woman shares his story
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Image inside Cosby: The Women
102 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Video inside Khlo√© Kardashian Complex Cover | Behind The Scenes
73 comments
@eyecandy

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time