This is BX @ Boxden.com

Feb 20 - Joe Biden Weighs In On Gun Control;Tells Ppl To Carry 12 Guage Shotguns For Protection

Feb 20 - Joe Biden Weighs In On Gun Control;Tells Ppl To Carry 12 Guage Shotguns For Protection
topic by Carlton Black - 02-20-2013, 12:30 PM - Boxden > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

> Feb 20 - Joe Biden Weighs In On Gun Control;Tells Ppl To Carry 12 Guage Shotguns For Protection - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below!> Feb 20 - Joe Biden Weighs In On Gun Control;Tells Ppl To Carry 12 Guage Shotguns For Protection - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below!> Feb 20 - Joe Biden Weighs In On Gun Control;Tells Ppl To Carry 12 Guage Shotguns For Protection - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below!

Vice President Joe Biden, while talking about gun violence in the US, has advised the American population that they should purchase a shotgun, not an a$sault rifle, to safeguard their residences from burglars. In an online video Q&A, Joe Biden has a$serted that a 12-gauge shotgun is adequate to ward off intruders from American homes. Joe Biden’s ‘gun’ comment emerged on Tuesday during a Q&A session on Facebook.

Joe Biden’s ‘gun’ remark consisted of a fervent a$surance from him to the listeners that a shotgun will deter intruders from entering homes. The American populace doesn’t require an AR-15 (assault rifle) to tackle the threat of burglary or intrusions, the Vice President a$sessed. Joe Biden, reelected to the US Senate six times, before becoming the US Vice President in 2008, has voiced that it is difficult to zero in on intruders with an a$sault rifle. Besides, usage of an a$sault rifle is littered with difficulties, remarked the Vice President. Joe Biden emphatically uttered that an American citizen doesn’t require 30 rounds for protection from criminal intruders.

Joe Biden has a$serted that he has two shotguns, which he stores in a locked cabinet at his home in the state of Delaware. Joe Biden’s shotgun remark also revealed that he had presented guidelines to his wife, Jill Biden, on how to counter any would-be intruder. As Jill Biden lives in a remote wooded area, the Vice President has advised her to come to the balcony of their house in case of an intrusion, after which she should fire two blasts outside the house.

The Vice President has been distinguished by his penchant for narrating lengthy personal tales in public appearances. In January 2013, during a chat session on Google+, Joe Biden had voiced that the Americans could be kept alive in calamitous scenarios like an earthquake if they bought shotgun shells. He reasoned that a catastrophic scenario like a natural disaster could ignite public disorderliness.

However, gun control measures like ban on a$sault weapons sale and on high-capacity ammunition clips have been robustly opposed by the powerful US gun lobbies like NRA and by their Congressional backers.

Joe Biden has been concertedly involved in formulating new gun control measures at the federal level, after being conferred this responsibility by President Barack Obama in the aftermath of the Connecticut elementary school shooting in December.
Joe Biden Urges Shotgun Use in US to Tackle Intruders, Says He has 2 at Home - Global News Desk

Latest News Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

21 comments for "Feb 20 - Joe Biden Weighs In On Gun Control;Tells Ppl To Carry 12 Guage Shotguns For Protection"

02-20-2013, 12:51 PMaway - #2
CadillacVyse 344 heat pts344

d 
space
$14,374 | POWERFUL
 02-20-2013, 01:16 PMonline - #3
SickaMorStyle 363 heat pts363

d 
space
$3,710 | POWERFUL
The dudes voice interviewing Biden, -3 bass voice ####..

speaking of f#gs and shot guns......Trench-coat sales will increase.

@ 14:40 Biden needed to Marco Rubio that ####
@ 15:30 Biden Goes for a no look grab on the water and nails it..

Last edited by SickaMorStyle; 02-20-2013 at 01:23 PM..
 02-20-2013, 01:54 PMaway - #4
4cornerspt.2 4 heat pts

d 
space
$1,271 | 4692363
#### that I still need something that shoot that 7.62 x 39mm,a shotty good and all but I guess its all about preference.On that note if Im nervous as #### or something is chasing my a$s I really don't have time to be taking all damn day loading a mfer'n shotgun
 02-20-2013, 02:16 PMaway - #5
datVAkid 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$8,586 | POWERFUL
if the point of the 2nd ammendment is to protect us from a tyrant gov't and its military, why cant we have military styled guns?
 02-20-2013, 02:32 PMaway - #6
Kadillac87 196 heat pts196

d 
space
$14,167 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by datVAkid
if the point of the 2nd ammendment is to protect us from a tyrant gov't and its military, why cant we have military styled guns?
Why can't we have tanks and drones too? Military styles guns not gonna protect you from the weapons the govt have.
 02-20-2013, 02:41 PMaway - #7
datVAkid 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$8,586 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kadillac87
Why can't we have tanks and drones too? Military styles guns not gonna protect you from the weapons the govt have.
Most cant even afford those or lack the training and qualifications of operating one... with an a$sult rifle you can train... but i was talking about personal fire arms... not explosives and act
 02-20-2013, 02:54 PMaway - #8
Screwhead|m 172 heat pts172

d 
space
$14,752 | POWERFUL
"You don't need an Ar-15..."

Biden still makes his pro gun-control point.
 02-20-2013, 02:56 PMaway - #9

d 
space
$14,167 | POWERFUL
Most cant even afford those or lack the training and qualifications of operating one... with an a$sult rifle you can train... but i was talking about personal fire arms... not explosives and act
Drones cost just as much as a car. If people can afford cars, they can afford drones. What are personal firearms gonna do against a drone that can blow you up from 10 miles away? If the goal is to protect against govt tyranny, don't you need weapons that will actual stand a chance against the govt?
 02-20-2013, 03:22 PMaway - #10
datVAkid 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$8,586 | POWERFUL
no but the chances of them using drones are slim, but if some personal starts patrolling the streets with m16 during the time we are speaking of, i would like something on me lil powerful then a pistol or a shotgun...
But by saying blow up from 10 miles away means some type of explosives... again im talking about personal firearms and not military explosives and vehicles
and if this so called drone cost as much of a car, what kinda of car, cause i got a car for 2500... there are also cars that go for 100's of thousand dollars...
 02-20-2013, 04:09 PMaway - #11

d 
space
$14,167 | POWERFUL
no but the chances of them using drones are slim, but if some personal starts patrolling the streets with m16 during the time we are speaking of, i would like something on me lil powerful then a pistol or a shotgun...
But by saying blow up from 10 miles away means some type of explosives... again im talking about personal firearms and not military explosives and vehicles
and if this so called drone cost as much of a car, what kinda of car, cause i got a car for 2500... there are also cars that go for 100's of thousand dollars...
If the govt gets to the bout of tyranny, what makes you think they won't use their entire arsenal to maintain power? Are you trying to say a tyrannical govt would have morals? Even though we're tyrannical, we will only use weapons that citizens have to give them a fair chance.
 02-20-2013, 04:16 PMonline - #12
Ham Rove 1980 heat pts1980

d 
space
$36,312 | POWERFUL
the tyrannical gov defense
 02-20-2013, 04:28 PMaway - #13
datVAkid 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$8,586 | POWERFUL
If the govt gets to the bout of tyranny, what makes you think they won't use their entire arsenal to maintain power? Are you trying to say a tyrannical govt would have morals? Even though we're tyrannical, we will only use weapons that citizens have to give them a fair chance.
no motha ####a i just want a better gun, you can play the what if game all you want because the probability will always out weigh the actuality. But if #### got real, i would love to have an ak-47 becaue i will move off the graph, probably live in the woods somewhere and i would like a gun that could withstand that...

And there was no defense in tyranny situation, i was actually on the offense since i stated the purpose first
 02-20-2013, 04:33 PMaway - #14
datVAkid 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$8,586 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by minimafiaaj
the tyrannical gov defense
Slavery, everything that took place before the civil rights movement, the rodney king beating, fred hammond's de@th, anton barrett, sean bell...

dont act like it doesnt exist in america
 02-21-2013, 12:36 AMaway - #15
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 

d 
space
$4,609 | 13467290
it depends on what/who you're "protecting" yourself from

#### whatcha' heard!
 02-21-2013, 12:45 AMaway - #16
.amberlamps. 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$25,024 | POWERFUL
but, but, but.........................
 02-21-2013, 01:14 AMaway - #17
GollyI'mGully 62 heat pts62

d 
space
$7,219 | POWERFUL
you can have drones
 02-21-2013, 01:41 AMaway - #18
Ra-da-god 2 heat pts

d 
space
$8,890 | POWERFUL
Slavery, everything that took place before the civil rights movement, the rodney king beating, fred hammond's de@th, anton barrett, sean bell...

dont act like it doesnt exist in america
dude thats why I dont even wast me time on here these ni##as are ignorant past the point of no return, no good will come for the government systematically disarming its citizens.....
 02-21-2013, 09:24 AMonline - #19
2godflow 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$14,137 | POWERFUL
i clicked play then went to another tab....

i thought i was listening to a damn female interviewing biden til i came back to tab.

this ni##a gotta be gay
 02-21-2013, 09:26 AMaway - #20
Carlton Black 424 heat pts424

d 
space
$5,036 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 2totimes
i clicked play then went to another tab....

i thought i was listening to a damn female interviewing biden til i came back to tab.

this ni##a gotta be gay

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
GTA V For PC ‘Cancelled’?
76 comments
NBA Why 1-3-1 defense has been removed from NBA 2K15
62 comments
NFL Aldon Smith suspended 9 games by NFL
53 comments
  Bobby Shmurda Knocked For Gun Possession & Can Be ...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 104 comments - by J Money 95
 audio inside Game - Don't Shoot (feat. Rick Ross, 2 Chainz, Diddy, ...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 140 comments - by A.Dot789
  The Sopranos Ending 7 Years Later
New reply 6 minutes ago - 60 comments - by Dunknown24
 Image(s) inside Chingy Says Isis Is A Made Up Terrorist Group Created ...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 95 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Video inside Dame Dash Answers - "do You Owe Beanie Sigel Mone...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 54 comments - by Dollaz
 Image(s) inside Aug 28 - Graphic: Isis On A New Level Of Low
New reply 16 minutes ago - 83 comments - by Icon709
 Image(s) inside Childish Gambino - Stn Mtn | Kauai (cover/poster)[gang...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 61 comments - by justinjones
 BOX Floyd Mayweather Sr: "the Mayweater-pacquiao Figh...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 106 comments - by Ladklap

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.