Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Feb 14 - Iran Photoshopped Its New Stealth f!ghter To look Like it's Flying

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
174 viewing
 Video inside An instagram model's harsh reality
62 comments
most viewed right now
169 viewing
 Video inside French Montana Just Got G-Checked By Khloe Kardashian
32 comments

top in section
82 viewing
 Warning I am a very basic female..But what is your first tho..
top in eyecandy
top in section
48 viewing
 Image inside Boxden I need this smiley ASAP
top in wild'ish

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know ŧ Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Feb 14 - Iran Photoshopped Its New Stealth f!ghter To look Like it's Flying
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #1
2703 pageviews
20 comments

GetuOne 73 heat pts73 space
GETuONE
space
$4,469 | POWERFUL

Iran's latest transgression is especially hilarious: they've photoshopped their latest Qaher 313 f!ghter onto a stock image of Mount Damavand to make it look like it's flying. Seriously, the stock image that Iran used of magestic Mount Damavand can be found at PickyWallpapers.com. And, well, look at how they put two and two together...

Source: Iran Photoshopped Its New Stealth f!ghter Jet to Look Like It Was | Military | Gear

image:imageimageimageimage

Last edited by GetuOne; 02-16-2013 at 06:14 PM..
2 peeps gave props to GetuOne Jayg36 (02-15-2013) , hot topic  (02-14-2013)

20 comments for "Feb 14 - Iran Photoshopped Its New Stealth f!ghter To look Like it's Flying"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #2
DUCE 139 heat pts139 space
squasqua
space
$9,956 | POWERFUL
these dudes probably on boxden
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #3
GetuOne 73 heat pts73 space
GETuONE
space
$4,469 | POWERFUL
They were probably scouting the Boxden site cuz they heard there are some talented folks on here. Who got that PM?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #4
The N 204 heat pts204 space
99 'Til Eternity
space
$30,340 | POWERFUL
BF4 on PS4

Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #5
gimmethat  space
When u C me coming
space
$8,277 | 14571159
i didnt know they had their own jets

article is kinda stupid...who released the pics for what purpose ? If itīs a marketing strategy then i got news for you,every military force does this .Itīs just a picture to attract buyers i guess
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #6
ice wolf 406 heat pts406 space
space
$6,690 | POWERFUL
Can someone photoshop a smiley in there too?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #7
Moyo420 32 heat pts32 space
The Hippie
space
$1,287 | 16748619
you dont think that the iranian president knows this? you think hes that dumb? look at the stuff he says in politics, he knows american politics better then most of these boxden n*ggas, this is like advertisement, you say its photoshopped, and he says now americans now about my stealth plane
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #8
beretta357 3 heat pts space
space
$1,120 | 5717279
ice wolf said:
Can someone photoshop a smiley in there too?

Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #9
B T F 5 heat pts space
Return To Glory...
space
$13,113 | POWERFUL
beretta357 said:

He done commandeered a damn stealth vehicle.

Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #10
foestacks 11 heat pts11 space
THE GAWD
space
$4,518 | 20387108
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #11
dat_boi_tj 2 heat pts space
BonesTheDJ.com
space
$2,937 | 7389012
soooo nobodys gonna mention that they have jets that dont fly?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #12
mcfalcons15 3 heat pts space
MJ The GOAT
space
$1,143 | 7562493
beretta357 said:

That n*gga Borner is the GAWD!!
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #13
JohnDoe 152 heat pts152 space
My View
space
$9,896 | POWERFUL
gimmethat said:
i didnt know they had their own jets

article is kinda stupid...who released the pics for what purpose ? If itīs a marketing strategy then i got news for you,every military force does this .Itīs just a picture to attract buyers i guess
Iran can't sell weapons to most nations in the UN. They sell weapons to N. Korea, China and other asian countries but they aint getting none of the white mans money.

Moyo420 said:
you dont think that the iranian president knows this? you think hes that dumb? look at the stuff he says in politics, he knows american politics better then most of these boxden n*ggas, this is like advertisement, you say its photoshopped, and he says now americans now about my stealth plane

The president of Iran has the same job as Donald Trump with the American Govt. They both don't make any decisions on whats gonna happen. Their country is ruled by a Iman or Ayatollah.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #14
steeLTown 127 heat pts127 space
MVP
space
$20,971 | POWERFUL
beretta357 said:

Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #15
Playa 70 heat pts70 space
The One
space
$22,550 | POWERFUL
To the skies
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #16
kyhoopsgoat 335 heat pts335 space
Get Off My {Bleep}
space
$14,832 | POWERFUL
beretta357 said:

Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #17
WifeRaperMagnus 3 heat pts space
多すぎるとのMIDI。お許しください。
space
$521 | 4816164
beretta357 said:

yooooooo im dead
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #18
Alixix 27 heat pts27 space
Hiatus ...
space
$4,584 | POWERFUL
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #19
GST  space
'Pause.........'
space
$12,797 | POWERFUL
how do grown ppl do such blatantly stupid shyt?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #20
autoraptronix 10 heat pts10 space
0_o
space
$4,362 | 20178761
Stealth? The B2 bomber and F-117 stealth f!ghter "allegedly" use an antigravity system. A high voltage current is applied to the wings and negative ions go out the exhaust creating an antigravity field pushing the craft forward. It also masks the thermal signature and reduces radar cross section....so if Iran has a stealth f!ghter are they basically telling us they have the same antigravity tech we do?

Electrogravitic (AntiGravity) technology, under development in U.S. Air Force black Research And Development programs since late 1954, may now have been put to practical use in the B2 Spirit Stealth bomber to provide an exotic auxiliary mode of propulsion. This inference is based on the recent disclosure that the B-2 charges both its wing leading edge and jet exhaust stream to a high voltage. Positive ions emitted from its wing leading edge would produce a positively charged parabolic ion sheath ahead of the craft while negative ions injected into it's exhaust stream would set up a trailing negative space charge with a potential difference in excess of 15 million volts. According to electrogravitic research carried out by physicist T. Townsend Brown, such a differential space charge would set up an artificial gravity field that would induce a reactionless force on the aircraft in the direction of the positive pole. An electrogravitic drive of this sort could allow the B-2 to function with over-unity propulsion efficiency when cruising at supersonic velocities.

For many years rumors circulated that the U.S. was secretly developing a highly advanced, radar-evading aircraft. Rumor turned to reality in November of 1988, when the Air Force unveiled the B2 Spirit Stealth bomber. Although military spokesmen provided the news media with some information about the craft's outward design, and low radar and infrared profile, there was much they were silent about. However, several years later, some key secrets about the B-2 were leaked to the press.

On March 9, 1992, "Aviation Week and Space Technology" magazine made a surprising disclosure that the B-2 electrostatically charges its exhaust stream and the leading edges of its wing-like body. Those familiar with the electrogravitics research of American physicist T. Townsend Brown will quickly realize that this is tantamount to stating that the B-2 is able to function as an antigravity aircraft.

After the B-2 bomber was unveiled scientists at the BAE Systems were eager to reverse-engineer its propulsion system. In 1996 a member of their Advance Concepts Office privately told one visitor that they were aware that the B-2 flies by some form of antigravity propulsion and that the craft has a very massive power supply. In 1997 a three star general told retired Air Force colonel Donald Ware he knows that “the new Lockheed Martin Space Shuttle and the B-2 both have electrogravitic systems on board, this explain why our 21 B-2s cost about a billion dollars each. Thus after taking of conventionally, the B-2 can switch to antigravity mode, and I have heard, fly around the world without refueling.”

In March 23rd 1993, Ben Rich former head of Lockheed Skunkworks gave an alumni speech at UCLA School of Engineering in which he stated: “We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity…anything you can imagine we already know how to do.”

With reference from the book “Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion” by Paul A. LaViolette and form the documentary “The Orion Conspiracy”.

Last edited by autoraptronix; 04-09-2013 at 10:37 AM..

Home > all sections > BX Daily Bugle

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
24 viewing
Video inside Katt Williams - Newest Show 2015 FULL
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Video inside Free Weezy Album Drops 4/20
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Image inside Apr 18 - Brooklyn man stole thousands of dollars worth of diapers usin..
24 comments
@news
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside Meek Mill Really Out Here Cuffin' Literally, I Cant Blame Him Tho' :cr..
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside Star Wars - The Force Awakens (Special easter egg) :spaceballs:
19 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside Ricky Rozay Exclusive XXL Cover Story
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside KyLIE JeNNER ROCKS StRING Bikini BEFORE COACHELLA HANGOUT
94 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Video inside Diddy Announced Kanye West New Member Of The Hitmen
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Image inside Apr 18 - St. Louis Man Charged With Destruction Of Police Property Aft..
16 comments
@news

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  Đ BX 1998-end of time