This is BX @ Boxden.com

Feb 14 - Did Christopher Dorner Really Burn to de@th in That Cabin?

Feb 14 - Did Christopher Dorner Really Burn to de@th in That Cabin?
 02-15-2013, 10:44 AMaway - #41
PEK 6 heat pts

d 
space
$7,911 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Huff McGruff
Oh, and now k!lling 3 people gets a million dollar bounty on your head?

That's news to me...
It does when you're a trained k!ller vowing to k!ll as many cops as possible.
 02-15-2013, 10:45 AMaway - #42
Games Addict 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$1,309 | 0
Oh, and now k!lling 3 people gets a million dollar bounty on your head?

That's news to me...
cops had NO intention of paying that. They were going to k!ll him one way or another...

Only way Dorner could've prevented that was by going to a ####ing news station and having his arrest televised.
 02-15-2013, 11:23 AMaway - #43

d 
space
$1,309 | 0
i don't ####ing care why they're there. the fact is that they are and they are ruining their communities.

Little ####es like you are the reason nothing ever gets done.

"Oh lets understand them. let's relate to them and make movies about them", No you ####ing jackass, get ####ing Frank Castle down there and k!ll them... make examples of them... or hell, don't even have to k!ll them but make being in a gang at all a crime punishable by years in prison. #### them bascially.

Last edited by Games Addict; 02-15-2013 at 11:25 AM..
 02-15-2013, 11:45 AMaway - #44

d 
space
$1,309 | 0
Its ok to k!ll gangbangers who arent all criminals some of which who havent performed any crimes amd havent been found guility inthe court of law, but dorner cant murd3r no one its clear how racist you are.
I have no sympathy for anybody who is in a gang. I can't. They're all pieces of #### and just by being in a ####ing gang, they're enablers. They're saying what that gang does is okay, and that they want to be a part of it. Even comparing gangs to the LAPD will get you no where. The LAPD, with all the #### they've done in the past are still ten times better than any street gang.

Yes, I think its okay to k!ll gangbangers...

Most cops are good. Some are corrupt. No gang banger is good and they're all corrupt.
 02-15-2013, 12:08 PMonline - #45
shadydre85 19 heat pts19

d 
space
$5,678 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by brooklyn2philly
...waits for "copycats"
THIS!!!!
 02-15-2013, 12:22 PMaway - #46
zhiggeman 1 heat pts

d 
space
$10,582 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Games Addict
I have no sympathy for anybody who is in a gang. I can't. They're all pieces of #### and just by being in a ####ing gang, they're enablers. They're saying what that gang does is okay, and that they want to be a part of it. Even comparing gangs to the LAPD will get you no where. The LAPD, with all the #### they've done in the past are still ten times better than any street gang.

Most cops are good. Some are corrupt. No gang banger is good and they're all corrupt.
especially the gangbangers that give their dead homeboys family money, and look out for the kids and stuff, oh and those low down rotten ones that actually do feed the hungry ####s yeah k!ll them all. some people are in gangs out of fear, nothing wrong with that, they can't get out its not that easy.. but you can't group them all together especially when you call yourself separating the LAPD... cops are the biggest gang in america and the LAPD are the worse.. for every honest cop there are 9 that are not.
 02-15-2013, 12:29 PMaway - #47
LYTE 55 heat pts55

d 
space
$10,659 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by goodbarz
this dude sucks, he got fired by the LAPD twice...
Niccccce
 02-15-2013, 12:35 PMaway - #48

d 
space
$1,309 | 0
especially the gangbangers that give their dead homeboys family money, and look out for the kids and stuff, oh and those low down rotten ones that actually do feed the hungry ####s yeah k!ll them all. some people are in gangs out of fear, nothing wrong with that, they can't get out its not that easy.. but you can't group them all together especially when you call yourself separating the LAPD... cops are the biggest gang in america and the LAPD are the worse.. for every honest cop there are 9 that are not.
and for every gang banger that might 'feed the hungry', many many more are rotten.

why the #### were their 'homeboys' dead in the first place. Where do they even get the money to give to those families?

Out of fear? Bull####. If you're in a gang at all, #### you.
 02-15-2013, 12:54 PMaway - #49
IAmABeast 

d 
space
$815 | 1018779
just........so many ####s here
 02-15-2013, 01:14 PMaway - #50
Michael 1987 638 heat pts638

d 
space
$60,203 | POWERFUL
Look at all this racism still in here.

Yall must've been really scared of the Dorner.
 02-15-2013, 01:38 PMaway - #51
PEK 6 heat pts

d 
space
$7,911 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by zhiggeman
Gangs are a charitable organizations now. They might k!ll, sell drugs, and terrorize the neighborhood, but they feed the needy. this the funniest #### I read all week.
 02-15-2013, 01:46 PMaway - #52
kyhoopsgoat 331 heat pts331

d 
space
$14,623 | POWERFUL
To answer to OP's question, nope.

It appears he flew away...

02-15-2013, 01:59 PMaway - #53
2up2down703 

d 
space
$899 | 2361068
 02-15-2013, 02:36 PMaway - #54
DarkSidesHero 304 heat pts304

d 
space
$8,933 | POWERFUL
Amazing piece of technology these IDs are. First they can fly out of someone one's wallet, out the pocket, survive an airplane explosion and be found after 2 tower collapse. Then they can survive a fire. Jeez.
 02-15-2013, 02:44 PMaway - #55
getyagameup 24 heat pts24

d 
space
$4,027 | POWERFUL

where the #### do you live that you can say sternly that cops are good?? you must be white and you must have grown up privileged, upper class and higher. most middle class black folks don't like cops because of the obvious harassment that was endured over the years. i'm from ny, dealt with the NYPD all my life. umm, in a word, cops are not "good" to me. just because one doesn't give me a ticket or doesn't lock me up because he doesn't want to do paperwork doesn't make him good. their entire purpose is to incarcerate people. they don't protect and serve as often as they say they do. and all of them have the same job, the same purpose so they are, by nature, the same. just because they represent the "law" doesn't make them good either. they are no different that a gang, b. look up the word.

1. a group or band: A gang of boys gathered around the winning pitcher.
2. a group of youngsters or adolescents who a$sociate closely, often exclusively, for social reasons, especially such a group engaging in delinquent behavior.
3. a group of people with compatible tastes or mutual interests who gather together for social reasons: I'm throwing a party for the gang I bowl with.
4. a group of persons working together; squad; shift: a gang of laborers.
5. a group of persons a$sociated for some criminal or other antisocial purpose: a gang of thieves.

#4 is the police bruh. it's reality.

9? you mean 90??? i respect a gangbanger more cuz they have to deal with the police and do what they do. people might look at me crazy like "well, they are a detriment to society. cops help people". for everytime they help, they hurt in another way. not feeling them at all. they have more power than everyone else to abuse and they do, constantly. not just them but the entire judicial system. it's oppressive. gangs don't have that kind of power so yea, the cops are worse.

and for every gang banger that might 'feed the hungry', many many more are rotten.

why the #### were their 'homeboys' dead in the first place. Where do they even get the money to give to those families?

Out of fear? Bull####. If you're in a gang at all, #### you.
again, the cops are the biggest gangs around. their whole purpose is to put someone in a cage. gangbangers don't have to k!ll people. some do, some don't. depends on the gang. de@th is a part of life though. cops have wrongly k!lled people being overaggressive consistently, and still do. and if you want to speak about fear, cops are the scariest ####ers out there. your argument might as well include them because if you substituted cops for gangs or gang bangers, you are speaking about them too, fam. it is what it is.

Last edited by getyagameup; 02-15-2013 at 02:46 PM..
 02-15-2013, 04:37 PMaway - #56
Alixix 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$3,738 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kyhoopsgoat

02-15-2013, 06:04 PMaway - #57
Michael 1987 638 heat pts638

d 
space
$60,203 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kyhoopsgoat

02-15-2013, 07:14 PMaway - #58

d 
space
$1,309 | 0
where the #### do you live that you can say sternly that cops are good?? you must be white and you must have grown up privileged, upper class and higher. most middle class black folks don't like cops because of the obvious harassment that was endured over the years. i'm from ny, dealt with the NYPD all my life. umm, in a word, cops are not "good" to me. just because one doesn't give me a ticket or doesn't lock me up because he doesn't want to do paperwork doesn't make him good. their entire purpose is to incarcerate people. they don't protect and serve as often as they say they do. and all of them have the same job, the same purpose so they are, by nature, the same. just because they represent the "law" doesn't make them good either. they are no different that a gang, b. look up the word.
Let's not get stuck on semantics here. If we're to say the cops are a gang, then the term could be applied to damn near any group. It usually is but when people think of gang violence, it is always referring to street gangs. You know, the stupid punks you're defending. Stop trying to equalize them because they're not the same thing. I think you've listened to a little too much rap music and I doubt your experience with the police would warrant you hating them all.

It'd really be no different than some white guy getting all pissy about all blacks because he's had a few negative run-ins with a few.

The whole all-cops are bad mantra is pure b/s. And you respect gang bangers even more? Then you're a childish little ####ing ####.

Cos an in particular the LAPD dont k!ll and terrorize the communities of minorities in particular blacks and hispanics?
They hurt themselves more than any cop has ever hurt them. If you folks hate cops for what they do to you, you should hate your own even more.

again, the cops are the biggest gangs around. their whole purpose is to put someone in a cage. gangbangers don't have to k!ll people. some do, some don't. depends on the gang. de@th is a part of life though. cops have wrongly k!lled people being overaggressive consistently, and still do. and if you want to speak about fear, cops are the scariest ####ers out there. your argument might as well include them because if you substituted cops for gangs or gang bangers, you are speaking about them too, fam. it is what it is.
their purpose is to keep order.

IF you get out of line, you will be put in a cage. So in a way, it isn't even the cops putting you in a cage, its you doing it to yourself for breaking the law like a dumbass.

the rest of ur post is just bull#### brah... honestly...
 02-15-2013, 08:49 PMaway - #59
kidd247 5 heat pts

d 
space
$1,994 | 11196093
Let's not get stuck on semantics here. If we're to say the cops are a gang, then the term could be applied to damn near any group. It usually is but when people think of gang violence, it is always referring to street gangs. You know, the stupid punks you're defending. Stop trying to equalize them because they're not the same thing. I think you've listened to a little too much rap music and I doubt your experience with the police would warrant you hating them all.

It'd really be no different than some white guy getting all pissy about all blacks because he's had a few negative run-ins with a few.

The whole all-cops are bad mantra is pure b/s. And you respect gang bangers even more? Then you're a childish little ####ing ####.

They hurt themselves more than any cop has ever hurt them. If you folks hate cops for what they do to you, you should hate your own even more.

their purpose is to keep order.

IF you get out of line, you will be put in a cage. So in a way, it isn't even the cops putting you in a cage, its you doing it to yourself for breaking the law like a dumbass.

the rest of ur post is just bull#### brah... honestly...
Truth is.. "To Protect and Serve" is their job, not harass and stalk. Cops are supposed to patrol areas until they are dispatched to a specific location/situation. That's what we pay them for right?
 02-15-2013, 09:17 PMaway - #60
Drum Gang Joe C 5 heat pts

d 
space
$578 | 3675970
Thats the problem he didn't get away and he didn't expose ####. This whole thing was pointless but there has to be something behind it. Like regardless of him k!lling innocents people, which is considered collateral damage by the way, if he had a real vendetta against these cops he would not have put his manifesto out there prior to k!lling at least one person. That some cartoon villain let me explain my plan too so you can stop me bull####. Nobody is that stupid, thats hustling backwards. we suppose to find the note after you dun them in? Then the media immediately label him crazy and blow it off until he k!lls some people then he's a terrorist and moves up to bin laden status off of 2 bodies? a million dollar bounty off 2 bodies when we got cats on the street now with 2 bodies and they have zero exposure?

so this begs the question why was this televised? why not just k!ll him in silence and nobody would have been the wiser? People are so confused and scared, they think everything is a conspiracy theory so it gets dismissed even when its obvious something odd is going on, theory of not... look at the evidence.. nothing in this case makes sense.. if he busting caps at 100 officers, why would you bring in another 150? he may still be alive but we will never know. one thing we do know is they have him either way it goes or he would have shown up by now to discredit the media.
...and why yall tryna tell these scary a$s ni##as or white folk whoever they is about banging..if aint from it you won't get it man let them do they lil talkin on the internet ni##as aint bout #### lol

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Titanfall teases 'biggest update' details for tomorr..
67 comments
Remastered Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas On The Way?
55 comments
NCAAF Todd Gurley to be reinstated
54 comments
 MLB The 2014 World Series: Kansas City Royals Vs. San Fran...
New reply 18 seconds ago - 599 comments - by !!!
 Video inside Honey Cocaine - Curveball...exposing Thirsty Men And O...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 285 comments - by blafy
 Video inside Oct 21 - Man To Obama: Don't Touch My Girlfriend
New reply 25 seconds ago - 57 comments - by Carlton Black
 NBA Sixers Won..plans For Lottery Reform Fall Apart
New reply 6 minutes ago - 67 comments - by Young OG
  Tyga Praises Lil Wayne, Kanye, Jay-z & Em, Says Dr...
New reply 40 seconds ago - 127 comments - by mdemaz
 Image(s) inside 50 Cent Speaks On Eminem And Jay-z (:truth:)
New reply 9 minutes ago - 180 comments - by BasedonMars
 NFL Some Seahawks Players Allegedly Donít Think Russell Wi...
New reply 45 seconds ago - 144 comments - by st21
 Video inside T.i. At The Breakfast Club: Iggy & Snoop, Ebola, G...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 61 comments - by BreakfastClub

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,829 fans of BX | none new today 4,795 following | none new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.