Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Feb 14 - Did Christopher Dorner Really Burn to death in That Cabin?

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
117 viewing
 Image inside LMB: Bianca Bree Van Damme (Jean-Claude Daughter)
52 comments
most viewed right now
82 viewing
 NBA :donotwant: Cavs preparing $110M offer to Love
39 comments

top in section
26 viewing
 NBA Kobe's response to Larry Nance Jr Tweet
top in sports
top in section
26 viewing
 Image inside Amy Schumer Says She’s ‘Not Racist’ in Response to Guardian Columnist ..
top in movies

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Feb 14 - Did Christopher Dorner Really Burn to death in That Cabin?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #21
iThink 7 heat pts space
avatar space
The GOAT - #20
space
$13,936 | POWERFUL
just wanted to use this


[pic - click to view]

Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #22
goodbarz 9 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$903 | 4486229
this dude sucks, he got fired by the LAPD twice...
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - on now - #23
NoizemobWest 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$519 | 1587019
RIP Dorner























[pic - click to view]

Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #24
DEEZKNOTS  space
avatar space
ILL Will the GOAT
space
$805 | 0
Chris Dorner > MLK
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #25
OoChiLLoO 2 heat pts space
avatar space
What do you mean YOU ppl?
space
$3,800 | 17830017
Storchaveli said:
Well it's confirmed now, dipsh*t. And did you really need confirmation it was him? I live in Cali. NOTHING like this happens in Big Bear, ever. He fit the description, he carjacked someone (a big NO sh*t clue for someone who's on the run), he engaged authorities there, he was surrounded in the end... I knew it was him. Real life isn't a movie.
storch u a f*ggy, B. always have always will be.

[pic - click to view]

Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #26
gimmethat  space
avatar space
When u C me coming
space
$8,506 | 15116275
america and conspiracy theories
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #27
white-chocolate 112 heat pts112 space
avatar space
XBL GT: WhitishClay
space
$11,602 | POWERFUL
i feel after the latest update he's dead
they wouldn't confirm it otherwise because this guy would pop up again and k!ll making them look foolish
don't think they would chance that

*OFF Topic conspiracy (kinda*
at least the so called Osama death we know can still be a hoax cuz him and Bush were buddies and they probably faked his death so he can live another life free
maybe his country was after him and they (Bush) said u help us we will help you
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #28
mattdogg444  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,846 | POWERFUL

[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]




Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #29
theking1 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Bang Bang
space
$6,209 | 12525869
2 Pistolz said:
The Black Solid Snake lives on.
[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]


Last edited by theking1; 02-15-2013 at 01:38 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #30
supervillain 224 heat pts224 space
avatar space
>>> Gij,j=0 <<<
space
$12,892 | POWERFUL
goodbarz said:
this dude sucks, he got fired by the LAPD twice...


I peeped that...
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - on now - #31
PrinceDeville25 20 heat pts20 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$4,346 | POWERFUL
2 Pistolz said:
The Black Solid Snake lives on.
[pic - click to view]

Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #32
kevante 3 heat pts space
avatar space
Critical Thinker
space
$4,247 | 13611585
nauticafolife said:
i thought his wallet was found in san diego,how the hell did it get in the cabin?
CartelFamill said:
^^^^^^^^ Thats Twice Now they have "Supposely" found his ID
And then burned the cabin
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #33
PurpleKush 8 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,989 | 10657484
they waterboarding dude
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #34
zhiggeman 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$11,401 | POWERFUL
Thats the problem he didn't get away and he didn't expose sh*t. This whole thing was pointless but there has to be something behind it. Like regardless of him k!lling innocents people, which is considered collateral damage by the way, if he had a real vendetta against these cops he would not have put his manifesto out there prior to k!lling at least one person. That some cartoon villain let me explain my plan too so you can stop me bullsh*t. Nobody is that stupid, thats hustling backwards. we suppose to find the note after you dun them in? Then the media immediately label him crazy and blow it off until he k!lls some people then he's a terrorist and moves up to bin laden status off of 2 bodies? a million dollar bounty off 2 bodies when we got cats on the street now with 2 bodies and they have zero exposure?

so this begs the question why was this televised? why not just k!ll him in silence and nobody would have been the wiser? People are so confused and scared, they think everything is a conspiracy theory so it gets dismissed even when its obvious something odd is going on, theory of not... look at the evidence.. nothing in this case makes sense.. if he busting caps at 100 officers, why would you bring in another 150? he may still be alive but we will never know. one thing we do know is they have him either way it goes or he would have shown up by now to discredit the media.

Last edited by zhiggeman; 02-15-2013 at 08:25 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #35
RubbahBandMayn 2 heat pts space
avatar space
FREE Mumia Abu Jamal
space
$8,122 | POWERFUL
2 Pistolz said:
The Black Solid Snake lives on.
[pic - click to view]

Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #36
Huff McGruff  space
avatar space
Member
space
$80 | 210513
zhiggeman said:
Thats the problem he didn't get away and he didn't expose sh*t. This whole thing was pointless but there has to be something behind it. Like regardless of him k!lling innocents people, which is considered collateral damage by the way, if he had a real vendetta against these cops he would not have put his manifesto out there prior to k!lling at least one person. That some cartoon villain let me explain my plan too so you can stop me bullsh*t. Nobody is that stupid, thats hustling backwards. we suppose to find the note after you dun them in? Then the media immediately label him crazy and blow it off until he k!lls some people then he's a terrorist and moves up to bin laden status off of 2 bodies? a million dollar bounty off 2 bodies when we got cats on the street now with 2 bodies and they have zero exposure?

so this begs the question why was this televised? why not just k!ll him in silence and nobody would have been the wiser? People are so confused and scared, they think everything is a conspiracy theory so it gets dismissed even when its obvious something odd is going on, theory of not... look at the evidence.. nothing in this case makes sense.. if he busting caps at 100 officers, why would you bring in another 150? he may still be alive but we will never know. one thing we do know is they have him either way it goes or he would have shown up by now to discredit the media.

That's what I'm saying, all this attention for like 3 or 4 bodies? Like, yeah, it's obviously horrible that it happened, but that sh*t happens every day and doesn't get that kind of coverage. And didn't Obama supposedly authorize the use of drones on U.S. soil to find him?

Not trying to be "that guy" with conspiracies and sh*t, but something smells fishy as f*ck...

oh yeah, and..


[pic - click to view]

Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #37
PEK 6 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$8,843 | POWERFUL
Huff McGruff said:
That's what I'm saying, all this attention for like 3 or 4 bodies? Like, yeah, it's obviously horrible that it happened, but that sh*t happens every day and doesn't get that kind of coverage. And didn't Obama supposedly authorize the use of drones on U.S. soil to find him?

Not trying to be "that guy" with conspiracies and sh*t, but something smells fishy as f*ck...

oh yeah, and..


[pic - click to view]

Disgruntled ex-cops put hit lists on line and go on k!lling sprees everyday? Thats news to me.

And there is not one single shred off proof that drones were authorized or used, thats some sh*t conspiracy theorists made up.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #38
Games Addict 13 heat pts13 space
avatar space
PS Vita
space
$1,309 | 0
yeah, gang bangers k!lling eachother is no where near as entertaining as a well-trained and now rogue-cop on a mission to take out other cops...

fu*k gang bangers, let'em nuke eachother...
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #39
lilflip01 1 heat pts space
avatar space
underground king
space
$1,113 | 1565266
So if he dead why they find a his trunk burnt up
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #40
Huff McGruff  space
avatar space
Member
space
$80 | 210513
PEK said:
Disgruntled ex-cops put hit lists on line and go on k!lling sprees everyday? Thats news to me.

And there is not one single shred off proof that drones were authorized or used, thats some sh*t conspiracy theorists made up.

Oh, and now k!lling 3 people gets a million dollar bounty on your head?

That's news to me...
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > BX Daily Bugle
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
35 viewing
So I Saw This Documentary Way Back On Here Then Today I'm On FB And See This
183 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
33 viewing
Jun 29 - “I think America is out of hand” American's Are Burnt Out and At Brea..
88 comments
@news
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Image inside Smash Or Pass Porn Star Kiara Mia?
132 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Article inside Dragonball Super Manga leak
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Video inside 5 Dark Conspiracies Covered Up By Accidents
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Image inside 10 Maps That Will Change the way You Look at Cash
47 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
14 viewing
At age 20, NBA legend Karl Malone impregnated a 13 year old girl.
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
12 viewing
NBA Kelly Oubre already stealin all the bi-ches in the DMV area
114 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside Jun 29 - Puerto Rico Admits It's Broke and Can't Pay Debts, Millions o..
61 comments
@news

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time