This is BX @ Boxden.com

Feb 14 - Did Christopher Dorner Really Burn to de@th in That Cabin?

Feb 14 - Did Christopher Dorner Really Burn to de@th in That Cabin?
topic by dank - 02-14-2013, 01:57 PM - Boxden > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

There's one big question on everyone's mind today as one of the biggest manhunts in history came to a conclusion with a gunf!ght, a cabin blaze, and one set of charred remains on Tuesday: Are we done with the Christopher Dorner saga? According to police, not quite. Even though a body was found, the question about Dorner's final fate still can't be answered at the moment.

The Body

Late last night, the San Bernardino County sheriff's department confirmed that a body was indeed found in the cabin. Though it had been reported that sources in the Los Angeles mayor's office confirmed that it was Dorner, and law enforcement sources tell CBS that they're very confident Dorner burned to de@th in that cabin, police are waiting for a forensic confirmation which, according to CNN's Miguel Marquez and Lateef Mungin could take days. "LAPD Cmdr. Andrew Smith said that until Dorner's body is positively identified 'or he's in shackles,' the LAPD is continuing under 'tactical alert ... as if he's still out there,'" reports USA Today's William Welch. The police also say they will continue to protect the officers Dorner named as possible targets in his manifesto.

Update 10:12 a.m. Though police haven't confirmed that Dorner was the body that they found, they did find belongings like a wallet and identification which they believe belongs to Dorner. The AP reports:

...hours later a charred body was found in the basement of the burned cabin along with a wallet and personal items, including a California driver's license with the name Christopher Dorner, an official briefed on the investigation told The a$sociated Press on condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation.
The Body Count

On Tuesday, Dorner k!lled one sheriff's deputy and wounded another. Dorner was wanted for three murd3rs prior to yesterday's shootout.

The Accomplice?

According to the criminal complaint filed against Dorner, it appears Dorner may have had help during this six-day man hunt. The Los Angeles Times's Kate Mather and Phil Willon reported on Tuesday:

Dorner may have been helped by an a$sociate identified only as "JY" in the criminal complaint filed in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles late last week ...
The possibility that Dorner received help from the a$sociate was raised in McClusky's affidavit. The Marine Corps and San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department investigators were conducting a surveillance operation of an Arrowbear Lake property owned by a family member of the a$sociate [JY] Thursday and discovered a burning vehicle nearby that matched the gray Nissan pickup used by Dorner.
Dorner's Firing

One of the most intriguing pieces in this bizarre puzzle is the subplot of Dorner's manifesto, his belief that he was treated unfairly during his time in the LAPD and his allegations that the organization was corrupt. During the six-day manhunt, the LAPD said they would be reopening the 2007 police brutality case that ended with Dorner being fired for making false statements. There is some evidence that the judge who ruled against Dorner back in 2007 was not exactly squeaky clean. Judge David P. Yaffe resigned in 2010 and did so while in the midst of a bribery scandal.

The Police Headache

If and when Dorner's body is identified, the LAPD will have to offer up some answers on the way this manhunt was handled—from Dorner's 2007 case, to the corruption allegations in his manifesto. And they'll have to explain why they fired upon innocent civilians who didn't even match Dorner's description. One civilian was shot by the Torrance police, and has since lawyered up according The Daily Breeze, a newspaper in Torrance, California:

One of three victims in police attacks meant for fugitive Christopher Dorner is speaking out through his attorney, who calls Torrance police officers "violent and reckless" for shooting at and detaining him.
After all, David Perdue is a thin white man who looks nothing like Dorner. And he was questioned and released by officers just moments before another officer slammed a patrol car into his truck and fired shots at him
There's also seems to be a brewing controversy of how last night's blaze came to be and whether it was set deliberately. In this clip, from KCAL 9 News in California, police can be heard saying "f*cking burn this motherfu*cker...":

Police last night did not say how the blaze started.

Did Christopher Dorner Really Burn to de@th in That Cabin? - National - The Atlantic Wire

> Feb 14 - Did Christopher Dorner Really Burn to Death in That Cabin? - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below!

Latest News Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

71 comments for "Feb 14 - Did Christopher Dorner Really Burn to de@th in That Cabin?"

02-14-2013, 02:03 PMaway - #2
Michael 1987 637 heat pts637

d 
space
$59,092 | POWERFUL
Nope, they will try anything they can to keep a black man down.

02-14-2013, 02:41 PMaway - #3
MYami 28 heat pts28

d 
space
$2,806 | POWERFUL
Honestly, I hope dude is still out there. Just because I would love to see some accountability for the reprehensible actions of these pigs who not only blatantly burned down a cabin with a person in it but reportedly also PUSHED THE PERSON BACK IN while he/she was trying to escape the fire. Ohh the accountability to be had if the person who was in that cabin wasn't Chris Dorner.

There is such a thing as DUE PROCESS and it's about time we stop letting these #### face bacon boys get away with stripping peoples rights away.

That's just the way I feel though.
 02-14-2013, 02:49 PMaway - #4
Storchaveli 79 heat pts79

d 
space
$25,604 | POWERFUL
He's dead. I don't want him to be, but that's it. It's over. Let it go, you ####in "Tupac is alive too" a$s conspiracy internet nerds. They heard ONE shot before they came in. They wouldn't report him as dead or "neutralized" if he was really alive and escaped because then he'd come back and k!ll again, and then they'd really look like imbeciles. More than they already do.
 02-14-2013, 02:49 PMaway - #5
One Shot 3 heat pts

d 
space
$968 | 3820870
I hope so.
 02-14-2013, 02:51 PMaway - #6
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$17,572 | POWERFUL
The Black Solid Snake lives on.
 02-14-2013, 02:52 PMaway - #7

d 
space
$59,092 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Storchaveli
He's dead. I don't want him to be, but that's it. It's over. Let it go, you ####in "Tupac is alive too" a$s conspiracy internet nerds. They heard ONE shot before they came in. They wouldn't report him as dead or "neutralized" if he was really alive and escaped because then he'd come back and k!ll again, and then they'd really look like imbeciles. More than they already do.
Tupac... ni##a k!ll yoself
 02-14-2013, 03:02 PMaway - #8
OG Killa 143 heat pts143

d 
space
$13,253 | POWERFUL
The thing is dumbass they haven't even confirmed whether or not hes dead or alive...Hell now they aren't even confirming whether or not he was in that cabin to begin with

Tupac been dead though.
 02-14-2013, 04:04 PMaway - #9
PEK 6 heat pts

d 
space
$7,857 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Magic City
Honestly, I hope dude is still out there. Just because I would love to see some accountability for the reprehensible actions of these pigs who not only blatantly burned down a cabin with a person in it but reportedly also PUSHED THE PERSON BACK IN while he/she was trying to escape the fire. Ohh the accountability to be had if the person who was in that cabin wasn't Chris Dorner.

There is such a thing as DUE PROCESS and it's about time we stop letting these #### face bacon boys get away with stripping peoples rights away.

That's just the way I feel though.
Wow. Did Dorner ever attempt to surrender? Lets ask the hostages he took. Didnt he basically say he wouldnt be taken alive and was heavily armed? Yeah, the police shoulda walked up to that cabin and handed him the arrest warrant. Dorner really wanted that due process you speak of. If I was a cop and my choice was risk my life or burn that cabin that woulda been an easy a$s choice. But go ahead a root for a murd3rer and pick and choose what to believe.
 02-14-2013, 04:15 PMonline - #10
HiRolliN 102 heat pts102

d 
space
$14,972 | POWERFUL
lol

02-14-2013, 05:28 PMaway - #11
MYami 28 heat pts28

d 
space
$2,806 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by PEK
Wow. Did Dorner ever attempt to surrender? Lets ask the hostages he took. Didnt he basically say he wouldnt be taken alive and was heavily armed? Yeah, the police shoulda walked up to that cabin and handed him the arrest warrant. Dorner really wanted that due process you speak of. If I was a cop and my choice was risk my life or burn that cabin that woulda been an easy a$s choice. But go ahead a root for a murd3rer and pick and choose what to believe.
 02-14-2013, 06:54 PMaway - #12
Storchaveli 79 heat pts79

d 
space
$25,604 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ALLEEK
The thing is dumbass they haven't even confirmed whether or not hes dead or alive...Hell now they aren't even confirming whether or not he was in that cabin to begin with
Well it's confirmed now, dip####. And did you really need confirmation it was him? I live in Cali. NOTHING like this happens in Big Bear, ever. He fit the description, he carjacked someone (a big NO #### clue for someone who's on the run), he engaged authorities there, he was surrounded in the end... I knew it was him. Real life isn't a movie.
 02-14-2013, 07:04 PMaway - #13

d 
space
$59,092 | POWERFUL
Well it's confirmed now, dip####. And did you really need confirmation it was him? I live in Cali. NOTHING like this happens in Big Bear, ever. He fit the description, he carjacked someone (a big NO #### clue for someone who's on the run), he engaged authorities there, he was surrounded in the end... I knew it was him. Real life isn't a movie.
Shut yo racist a$s up. Don't nobody give a #### what you got to say.

02-14-2013, 07:07 PMaway - #14
LateModelSedan 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$1,590 | 20621578
well, there ya have it, folks. lol. f.o.h. w/ya big bear a$s.
 02-14-2013, 10:20 PMaway - #15
ImAMonster 249 heat pts249

d 
space
$24,196 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ManOnTheMoon
Of course your white a$s would be ged at thw opportunity to gundown a black man woth no repercussions like every other white cop. Stfu bruh, ####ing wicked as savage.
Nice alternate account, ####wad...I'd do the same thing. Those police were probably honest and doing their job. Not every single police is corrupt or had to do with the firing of this man. So if I'm legit doing my job as an officer, I am not putting myself in harms way. I'm lighting that building the #### up.
 02-14-2013, 10:24 PMaway - #16
brooklyn2philly 25 heat pts25

d 
space
$508 | 12575270
...waits for "copycats"
 02-14-2013, 10:25 PMaway - #17
nauticafolife 

d 
space
$1,033 | 1288743
i thought his wallet was found in san diego,how the hell did it get in the cabin?
 02-14-2013, 10:37 PMaway - #18
CartelFamill 5 heat pts

d 
space
$2,605 | 7294846
Originally Posted by nauticafolife
i thought his wallet was found in san diego,how the hell did it get in the cabin?
^^^^^^^^ Thats Twice Now they have "Supposely" found his ID
 02-14-2013, 10:45 PMaway - #19
Asstrologist81 

d 
space
$421 | 1004464
Originally Posted by 2 Pistolz
The Black Solid Snake lives on.
 02-14-2013, 10:45 PMaway - #20
Adwerdz 90 heat pts90

d 
space
$19,608 | POWERFUL
naw that wasn't his body, don't believe the hype, you must think osama is dead too

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Slowbucks Done F*cked Up Again. Posts Another Picture..
81 comments
Image inside  SouljaBoy exposing K Michelle on twitter right now!?
173 comments
Audio inside  Kendrick Lamar - I
365 comments
  Megan Good's Version Of Damage Control
New reply 25 seconds ago - 136 comments - by AmericanGangsta
 Video inside Nba 2k15 My Career - Opening Scene & Face Scan!
New reply 3 minutes ago - 58 comments - by YoungInfamous
 Image(s) inside Sep 22 - Breaking: Us And ‘partners’ Launch Airstrikes...
New reply 1 minute ago - 70 comments - by Sniggit
 Image(s) inside Some Facts About China.......
New reply 24 minutes ago - 104 comments - by BasedonMars
 NFL Lions Stephen Tulloch Tears Acl Celebrating; On Season...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 92 comments - by Honolulu Blue
 Image(s) inside C'mon Birdman Smh
New reply 28 minutes ago - 110 comments - by chrismb
  So Stalley Got That Asap Rocky Treatment...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 101 comments - by justinjones
 Video inside Erica Mena Reveals She's Engaged To Bow Wow
New reply 33 minutes ago - 135 comments - by ZeusSlaps

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.