This is BX @ Boxden.com

Feb 14 - Cartel kingpin is Chicago's new Public Enemy No. 1

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Feb 14 - Cartel kingpin is Chicago's new Public Enemy No. 1
 02-16-2013, 05:41 AMaway - #41
Jayg36 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$5,796 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chief Dee
Dude was joking, there is no "kill all blacks" #### in Chicago this is not California. Nobody is k!lling anybody here because some weirdo in Mexico told him to, them Sinoloa mother####ers will give connects to ANYBODY drugs in Chicago is not a "mexican monopoly thing". And cartels dont get "ran off blocks" because cartels have no blocks here, they just distribute. They have no power over day-to-day things going on here in the streets. If you're not in a local gang, you cant do #### here except distribute because you WILL NOT gain turf.

And Latin King never got ran out of Humboldt Park, and the cartels dont have nothing to do with why Kings have so many enemies. Cartels are "hands off" with the actual gang #### that goes on, all they do is bring the drugs and bounce. Your mans was playing.
Latin Kings on the nw side are under orders to k!ll blacks on site. They don't always do, but they do

The MLDs and Cobras did run them outta Humbolt. They only got a piece of what they had in the late 90s early 2000s on the west side of the park.

My man's wife one of the mo's, was smokin with the kings and the shorties put it out there that k!llin ni##as is damn near in they lit in order to keep control of the money, and gettin high on coke before they do it IS in the lit too.

I personally was apart of the war that ran the kings off Ashland

R.I.P. to my ni##a Esco who just got murked a couple months back cuz his skin tone was too dark to be on Lawrence and Cicero.

Most south, westside ni##as don't have to deal with #### like this cuz they not around mexicans, holla at the one's who do live around em tho
 02-16-2013, 10:19 AMaway - #42
deziking 32 heat pts32

d 
space
$13,816 | POWERFUL
I dont think this guy escaped back in 2001. They said 15 days before his escape he had party inside with another cartel leader where they pretty much had all the drinks you can think of. I think they let him go because in mexico they say hes the god.
 02-16-2013, 11:08 AMaway - #43
AKMPLCE 19 heat pts19

d 
space
$2,517 | 12283422
Angry

Originally Posted by Bama Boy
Yes because all of the murd3rs hes ordered and all the guns and drugs he ships here isnt reason enough to go after him...

And some of you really are ####ed up, the people some of you choose to ####ing glorify is mind boggling.

you gotaa be retarded or your just shouldnt be commenting if you dont #### about this cartel biz..
the U.S is the cartels main gun supplier! all of the weapons they have and they use come from.and are smuggled into mexico from the U.S you dumb ####. gun laws are very strict in mexico not just anyone can get one. that is part of the reason the us is pushing for stricter gun laws.. because people are buying guns at shows and smuggling them into mexico its that easy here. go read a book or something gain some knowledge stop talking blindly about #### you dont know. gtfoh

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
BOX teddy atlas ''it makes me sick! lara won that fight!'..
79 comments
NBA LeBron James Sends Akron Neighbors Cupcakes for Dealing ..
72 comments
NBA Chicago Bulls are offering Doug McDermott, Taj Gibson an..
81 comments
 Image(s) inside Damn Medium Sean That Bi-ch Broke Up With You 3 Months...
New reply 46 seconds ago - 54 comments - by CrunchTime CDN
 Video inside Tameka "tiny" Harris (t.i. Wife) - #wtfygd (...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 93 comments - by Fresh Whyte
 Image(s) inside Dj Mustard - 10 Summers (album Tracklist)
New reply 2 minutes ago - 58 comments - by Fresh Whyte
 F/L My Journey....so Far
New reply 7 minutes ago - 51 comments - by King Jackson
 NBA Derrick Rose Is Back. Can't Wait. Must See Video
New reply 2 minutes ago - 63 comments - by MikeJones212
 Image(s) inside Caption Pic: Jay Elect X Mos Def Aka Yasiin Bey X Mini...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Image(s) inside Soulja Boy Caught Flexin'
New reply 2 minutes ago - 91 comments - by SeattleWon
 NFL Jamaal Charles Holding Out For Training Camp, Seeking ...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 60 comments - by Got Cheeve?

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,757 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.