Feb 14 - Cartel kingpin is Chicago's new Public Enemy No. 1

Feb 14 - Cartel kingpin is Chicago's new Public Enemy No. 1
 02-15-2013, 04:44 AMonline - #21
ChickzNKickz 87 heat pts87

d 
space
$7,507 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Flying Jesus
why dont you feel like this guy should be taken care of?
He single handily funds the gov't
 02-15-2013, 05:33 AMaway - #22
varcitykid 6 heat pts

d 
space
$1,875 | 6949669
Originally Posted by Free Trotty

These fools in politics still don't understand the dope game just like they ain't understand the mobs.

They still tryna k!ll the head and the body follow mindset knowing damn well it's deeper than just 1 man.
word, shyt goes way deeper than 1 man and by now it's plenty other ni##as thats running the operation now, Guzman just the face of the shyt. but a criminal such as himself but yet on the forbes list - #Winning ... Escaped out of prison in a laundry bin on sum movie #### - #Winning .. i got a few dvds on chapo, all in all he's a real smart man, Wherever he's hiding tho hope he never gets caught like Frank Matthews
 02-15-2013, 05:40 AMaway - #23
varcitykid 6 heat pts

d 
space
$1,875 | 6949669
Originally Posted by Bama Boy
Yes because all of the murd3rs hes ordered and all the guns and drugs he ships here isnt reason enough to go after him...

And some of you really are ####ed up, the people some of you choose to ####ing glorify is mind boggling.
Man chicago is chicago! With or without the ordered murd3rs from chapo - u got 16 yr olds k!lling 16 yr olds, - They aint part of Chapo's operation; That economy period is fuked up.

And its not being ####ed up and it's not about glorifying but sometimes seeing a person grind to the top independently in a corrupted way is just interesting. Shyt, atleast we know he's corrupted, You rather glorify a government thats k!lling it's own ppl and troops and get lied to your face and believe it. With that being said, i HOPE Guzman never gets caught

This drug shyt dont stop man, why ppl acting like if he gets caught all this shyt is going to stop? Columbia birth future kingpins like every 3 mins. & what people dont know is these ni##as be funding the government on the low; the government puts these drugs bak on the streets and the gov. makes money from this drug #### on the low too, yall aint learn form the reagan era.? dnt act like its far fetched
 02-15-2013, 06:49 AMonline - #24
5 Sigma 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$3,602 | 20451267
Originally Posted by varcitykid
Man chicago is chicago! With or without the ordered murd3rs from chapo - u got 16 yr olds k!lling 16 yr olds, - They aint part of Chapo's operation; That economy period is fuked up.

And its not being ####ed up and it's not about glorifying but sometimes seeing a person grind to the top independently in a corrupted way is just interesting. Shyt, atleast we know he's corrupted, You rather glorify a government thats k!lling it's own ppl and troops and get lied to your face and believe it. With that being said, i HOPE Guzman never gets caught

This drug shyt dont stop man, why ppl acting like if he gets caught all this shyt is going to stop? Columbia birth future kingpins like every 3 mins. & what people dont know is these ni##as be funding the government on the low; the government puts these drugs bak on the streets and the gov. makes money from this drug #### on the low too, yall aint learn form the reagan era.? dnt act like its far fetched
alot of cats dont understand it. i agree with you. im not glorifying el chapo but i hope he never gets caught. reason: mexico is eating. chapo helps the people, something the govt over there really dont do. it could be worst he could run it like los Zetas which are ruthless to anyone innocent or not.
 02-15-2013, 07:04 AMaway - #25
illstate11 

d 
space
$2,000 | 6539309
when i meet em tell em bravo
 02-15-2013, 07:34 AMaway - #26
phantomnation 755 heat pts755

d 
space
$1,760 | POWERFUL
El Guapo

02-15-2013, 08:03 AMaway - #27
zreckman 

d 
space
$349 | 718992
Originally Posted by cashrules93
They'd be k!llin each other out there if ####in Daffy Duck was their plug.
 02-15-2013, 08:49 AMonline - #28
kiddalex 7 heat pts

d 
space
$2,167 | 15269698
No one gonna have to k!ll anybody over this #### if I could just go down to Walgreen's and cop an .oz .

Legalize all that ####.
 02-15-2013, 08:49 AMaway - #29
Cloud 420 5 heat pts

d 
space
$3,024 | 10172912
Originally Posted by minimafiaaj
ur really gonna run that arnold smiley into the ground huh?
I sometimes just read posts without looking at names. Didn't know that was the same person spamming that smiley across the boards.
 02-15-2013, 09:06 AMaway - #30
Jayg36 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$5,796 | POWERFUL
Fukk ehbody cheerin for this dude.

His orders to k!ll all blacks are the reason why 2 of my ni##as aint here

These ####s will run up on ni##as just cause they ni##as. Don't matter if u got ya wife and kids and mother with you. Fukkin roaches! Got ran off Ashland cuz even our parents wanted us to fukk em up.

Chapa more racist than Hitler....literally

That's why it's so many latin gangs goin against the latin queens nah cuz ehbody see the b.s they on. That's why them cokksuckas got ran outta Humbolt Park. Ehtime I catch one of dem rat tailed pussies I try crakk his fukkin face open.

La chapa die slow witta aids dikk in ya mouf
 02-15-2013, 09:15 AMaway - #31
Rated_R_CEO 

d 
space
$1,464 | 4176221
I don't care about all this, I just wanna know when the movie about this ni##a life is coming out......
 02-15-2013, 12:54 PMaway - #32
getyagameup 24 heat pts24

d 
space
$4,027 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kiddalex
No one gonna have to k!ll anybody over this #### if I could just go down to Walgreen's and cop an .oz .

Legalize all that ####.
it would be too much like right. i'm pretty sure usage would go down crime would go down. take away the judgment about it, decriminalize society, really create a free market on it...it would be better for everyone, even law enforcement. but that would cripple the pharmaceutical companies and all the money that they make of their drugs. a lot of things would be better for the masses if the corporations that ran this country didn't have so much money involved in their ####.

sucks for all of us.
 02-15-2013, 12:55 PMaway - #33
getyagameup 24 heat pts24

d 
space
$4,027 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jayg36

These ####s will run up on ni##as just cause they ni##as. Don't matter if u got ya wife and kids and mother with you. Fukkin roaches! Got ran off Ashland cuz even our parents wanted us to fukk em up.

That's why it's so many latin gangs goin against the latin queens nah cuz ehbody see the b.s they on. That's why them cokksuckas got ran outta Humbolt Park. Ehtime I catch one of dem rat tailed pussies I try crakk his fukkin face open.

what you had to deal with was crazy....that's tragic. all that anger you got is gonna eat you alive fam. forgiveness is a hard thing to do and most people realize that it's not for the people you're forgiving, it's for yourself. peace my dude.
 02-15-2013, 02:01 PMaway - #34
varcitykid 6 heat pts

d 
space
$1,875 | 6949669
Originally Posted by MegaTON
ni##a got a billi and dresses like a homeless ####
Thats how you stay low
 02-15-2013, 03:53 PMaway - #35
rec1989 5 heat pts

d 
space
$2,483 | 7699698
Originally Posted by Jayg36

02-15-2013, 06:54 PMaway - #36
vinceisallin 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,407 | 9038740
Chicago loves that negative attention, bunch of ####ing clowns
 02-15-2013, 07:18 PMaway - #37
MegaTON 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$23,388 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by varcitykid
Thats how you stay low
u don't stay low wit a billion bro, maybe 100 stacks but not a billion
 02-15-2013, 07:47 PMaway - #38
Games Addict 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$1,309 | 0
this guy should be k!lled... asap... #### him. #### a trial, just give him a bullet to the head or a rocket to the chest whatever k!lls him, do it...
 02-15-2013, 09:52 PMaway - #39
AKMPLCE 19 heat pts19

d 
space
$2,519 | 12283422
Gerardo Ortiz - Angeles O Demonios (Estudio) 2011 - YouTube

"Todo Se trata de porcentaje
La Buena vida no tuve achaques
No soy demonio no soy un ángel soy el chapito
Forme un imperio con mucho Apoyo
Con mi familia y algunos socios
Sigue la historia de muy buen modo me desarrollo

Ya se retiró Pablito mi compa Amado Carillo
Yo soy del cartel la pieza importante
De las decisiones yo soy responsable
Mi mafia y mi empresa tomaron el aire
Zambada adelante síganme voy al volante"

Last edited by AKMPLCE; 02-15-2013 at 09:55 PM..
 02-16-2013, 02:15 AMaway - #40
Chief Dee 6 heat pts

d 
space
$10,168 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by getyagameup
what you had to deal with was crazy....that's tragic. all that anger you got is gonna eat you alive fam. forgiveness is a hard thing to do and most people realize that it's not for the people you're forgiving, it's for yourself. peace my dude.
Dude was joking, there is no "kill all blacks" #### in Chicago this is not California. Nobody is k!lling anybody here because some weirdo in Mexico told him to, them Sinoloa mother####ers will give connects to ANYBODY drugs in Chicago is not a "mexican monopoly thing". And cartels dont get "ran off blocks" because cartels have no blocks here, they just distribute. They have no power over day-to-day things going on here in the streets. If you're not in a local gang, you cant do #### here except distribute because you WILL NOT gain turf.

And Latin King never got ran out of Humboldt Park, and the cartels dont have nothing to do with why Kings have so many enemies. Cartels are "hands off" with the actual gang #### that goes on, all they do is bring the drugs and bounce. Your mans was playing.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  First Look at Vision from Avengers: Age of Ultron (Ha..
72 comments
Video inside  Hot Tub Time Machine 2 - Red Band Trailer
52 comments
Video inside  The Walking Dead Season 5 Trailer
54 comments
 Video inside Jay Z, Not About That Free Max B Life
New reply 0 seconds from now - 60 comments - by 2godflow
 NBA Sources: They About To Get Stephen A Smith Out Of Here
New reply 5 minutes ago - 385 comments - by 44wade
  French Montana: "all Lyrical Rappers I Know Are B...
New reply 20 seconds ago - 184 comments - by reelife
 Image(s) inside Which Rapper Has The Hottest Chick In The Game?
New reply 9 minutes ago - 74 comments - by Ari Gold
  9th Wonder Keepin' It 100 On Twitter !
New reply 22 seconds ago - 86 comments - by Blue Smoke
 NBA Chandler Parsons Calls James Haren's Role Players Comm...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 113 comments - by sho 2010
 Video inside Chanel West Coast Deleting Instagram Comments Backstag...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 63 comments - by Danny M
 Article inside Apple Could Be ‘obsolete’ In 3 Years: Analyst
New reply 15 minutes ago - 55 comments - by Tiko377

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,755 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.