This is BX @ Boxden.com

Dec 30 - 7 train psycho laughs as she's charged with pushing Indian immigrant to his de@th

Dec 30 - 7 train psycho laughs as she's charged with pushing Indian immigrant to his de@th
22 topic by ThatHustle - 12-30-2012, 09:32 AM - Boxden > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

December 30 - 7 train psycho laughs maniacally as she's charged with pushing Indian immigrant to his de@th in front of a Queens train - ThatHustle.com

Erika Menendez is taken from the 112th Pct. in Queens on Saturday after her arrest on murd3r charges. Menendez is accused of shoving Sunando Sen in front of an oncoming No. 7 train to his de@th earlier this week.

A deranged woman who told cops she detests Muslims broke into a maniacal fit of laughter as she was charged with a hate crime Saturday, three days after she allegedly shoved an Indian immigrant to his de@th in front of a Queens train.

Erika Menendez, 31, confessed to the savage act after she was nabbed on a Brooklyn street about 5 a.m. Saturday, authorities said.

“I pushed a Muslim off the train tracks because I hate Hindus and Muslims — ever since 2001 when they put down the twin towers, I’ve been beating them up,” cops said Menendez told detectives..”

At her arraignment late Saturday night, Menendez started cackling as prosecutors read aloud her bizarre and contradictory statements to detectives:

“I spent time in Times Square. You will find me on the video. I wasn’t in Queens,” she said. But at another point, she claimed “I pushed a Muslim on the tracks.”.

Suspect in fatal subway push Erika Menendez reacts as she's led from the 112 Pct. after being picked up by police in Brooklyn Saturday afternoon.

A police sketch of the woman suspected of pushing a man onto the subway tracks at the 40th Street/Lowery station in Sunnyside, Queens.

Menendez’s laughter accompanying the recitation of her statements infuriated the judge.

“Tell your client this is not funny,” Queens Criminal Court Judge Gia Morris thundered, speaking to defense lawyer Dietrich Epperson. “This is not appropriate.”

Menendez was charged with second-degree murd3r as a hate crime in connection with the gruesome de@th of Sunando Sen, 46, who was raised a Hindu.

Before she was ordered held without bail, prosecutors revealed Menendez has expressed no remorse — and even bragged about smoking pot and having s3x with her “man in Brooklyn” after the murd3rous deed.

The demented drifter will undergo a psychiatric exam to determine whether she is mentally competent..

Sunando Sen, 46, was pushed off the No. 7 train platform at 40th St./Lowery stop in Sunnyside to his de@th on Wednesday night.

Cops say Menendez, without warning, pushed Sen in front of an oncoming No. 7 train at the 40th St./Lowery stop in Sunnyside about 8 p.m. Wednesday.

The deranged drifter - who witnesses said was mumbling to herself but never said a word to Sen before the fatal shove - ran downstairs from the elevated tracks after the attack.

A flood of tips came in, including one from the suspect's brother, after police released a grainy video showing a woman in a puffy jacket sprinting from the station.

Medical examiners remove the body of Sunando Sen after he was pushed to his de@th in front of an oncoming No. 7 train at the 40th St./Lowery St. station in Sunnyside, Queens.

The pudgy Menendez was captured near Bedford Ave. and Empire Blvd. in Crown Heights after she was spotted by an eagle-eyed passer-by, who recognized her from the video and called 911. Wearing the same jacket, Menendez appeared disoriented and was asking for directions to the subway, sources said.

She was hauled off to the 112th Precinct stationhouse in Forest Hills. A witness who had been sitting next to her on the subway platform picked her out of a line-up, cops said..

Surveillance video of a woman who is believed to have pushed the victim as the train entered the station.

Three other witnesses identified Menendez in the video, said Prosecutor Michelle Kaszuba, who acknowledged there was only one positive identification from four line-ups.

A wild-eyed Menendez seemed startled as she was led out of the stationhouse in handcuffs, en route to her arraignment, about 8:30 p.m. Saturday.
“Whoa,” Menendez shouted as she was led past a horde of photographers, refusing to answer reporters’ questions.
In Rego Park, a doorman at the building where Menendez’s mother and stepfather live said she visited regularly.
“I know her. ... You could tell that something was not right, like she needed medication or something,” said the doorman, who didn't want to give his name. “It’s just very sad what happened.”
Angel Luis Santiago, who worked in the building as a doorman for 40 years, said Menendez spent time in rehab and hospitals.
“When she didn't take her medication, she got wacko,” said Santiago on Saturday.
Another building resident said she never thought Menendez was capable of k!lling anyone.
“I didn't see any anger in her, or any violent tendencies,” said Janet Heene.
Sen's roommate, Ar Suman, said he’s glad police made an arrest.

“This is good news,” said the 33-year-old Suman. “They need to keep her locked up. After that, it’s for God to decide.”.
Source: NY Daily News

December 30 - 7 train psycho laughs maniacally as she's charged with pushing Indian immigrant to his de@th in front of a Queens train - ThatHustle.com

Latest News Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

41 comments for "Dec 30 - 7 train psycho laughs as she's charged with pushing Indian immigrant to his de@th"

12-30-2012, 10:12 AMaway - #2
deziking 35 heat pts35

d 
space
$14,121 | POWERFUL
#### fat ####, If I saw her, I'd ####ing send hoodlums up to her and have them gangr### her and cut her fat gut out and then throw her off the bus here in usa ####.
 12-30-2012, 10:16 AMaway - #3
Lot17 19 heat pts19

d 
space
$2,404 | 13050680
Dam this #### done lost it
 12-30-2012, 11:52 AMaway - #4
Sub Crazy 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$11,976 | POWERFUL
After reading this, I never stand close to the metro in Baltimore now. I just stand in the middle. I cant be pushed in front of a train unless a ni##a drag me there.
 12-30-2012, 12:18 PMaway - #5
sleep23rd 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,959 | 11340428
Originally Posted by deziking
#### fat ####, If I saw her, I'd ####ing send hoodlums up to her and have them gangr### her and cut her fat gut out and then throw her off the bus here in usa ####.
She would probably laugh and like it ... She may be possessed
 12-30-2012, 01:31 PMaway - #6
Niruggg 137 heat pts137

d 
space
$12,142 | POWERFUL
Menendez appeared disoriented and was asking for directions to the subway
 12-30-2012, 01:40 PMaway - #7
Chief Dee 6 heat pts

d 
space
$10,218 | POWERFUL
Im trying not to be mean, but this chick is flatout fat, ugly, and di$gusting. She looks like a Dominican Orangutan. I dont know what is worse, what she did or how she looks. Who ever was ####ing her took the L. Hell, I'd be surprised if any man even touched her since 7th grade.
 12-30-2012, 07:36 PMaway - #8
Sub Crazy 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$11,976 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Troubleman1990
Word, and I always look around to make sure no one acts crazy when I approach and the train is coming(still semi dangerous but a ni##a gotta have a seat lol)
I feel you on that. Competition for seating gets crazy.
 12-30-2012, 08:08 PMonline - #9
drama_kiNg 56 heat pts56

d 
space
$11,880 | POWERFUL
im thinkin twice standing close to the train in the subway tomorrow #### that ####, i stand the whole ride anyways i aint in no hurry to get on
 12-31-2012, 07:13 PMaway - #10
Imagin3 3 heat pts

d 
space
$6,833 | POWERFUL
i stand close to the edge but i always look around me
if ni##as is close to me i make sure im close to one the banisters so on the lowest chance ni##as cray
i could grip some ####

but these ni##as is nuts out here man
you gotta watch yourself
 12-31-2012, 09:12 PMaway - #11
Nautilus O 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$7,073 | POWERFUL
If a crazy person is in my vicinity, I vacate
 12-31-2012, 09:31 PMonline - #12
Arson 82 heat pts82

d 
space
$28,209 | POWERFUL
 12-31-2012, 09:54 PMonline - #13
foshomoney 65 heat pts65

d 
space
$21,581 | POWERFUL
the real terrorists
 12-31-2012, 10:05 PMaway - #14
simz0o9 

d 
space
$60 | 235183
Originally Posted by deziking
r### is all over the news over here in india, bout time it started shaping people's minds on how to treat those convicted. don't hate, liberate
 12-31-2012, 10:19 PMaway - #15
Got Cheeve? 111 heat pts111

d 
space
$41,000 | POWERFUL
R.I.P.

#### this lady.

P.S. It's not racist because she's not white.
 12-31-2012, 10:24 PMaway - #16
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$6,882 | 20792042
Stand behind the ####ing line
 12-31-2012, 11:11 PMaway - #17
Brandn 

d 
space
$54 | 109336
2 minorities gone at once. Win for us whites.
 12-31-2012, 11:13 PMaway - #18
NiteTerroz 107 heat pts107

d 
space
$1,513 | POWERFUL
Mental health..thank you Jesus...hope the man felt no pain.
 12-31-2012, 11:13 PMaway - #19
DatBrownDood 94 heat pts94

d 
space
$25,202 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by FLA_ALL_DAY
one less camel jockey

not one #### was given today
mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn people like you need help
 12-31-2012, 11:26 PMaway - #20
Jeans&Sneakers 64 heat pts64

d 
space
$3,591 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Arson

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NCAAF BREAKING: Jameis Winston Suspended
55 comments
NFL Budweiser, VISA, McDonald's and Campbell's Soup not happ..
99 comments
NFL Corn on the Bob injury could be season ending :karmadata..
103 comments
  Name The 3 Biggest Mysteries In Hip Hop
New reply 47 seconds ago - 65 comments - by DASKCREW1
 NFL Report: Multiple Teams Interested In Signing Ray Rice
New reply 4 minutes ago - 67 comments - by Steve
 Article inside 50 Cent Is Bipolar, Torae Says
New reply 1 minute ago - 52 comments - by ajeana
 NBA Lebron's Hairline, Has Also Come Back Home. (pic)
New reply 4 minutes ago - 73 comments - by TnTbadman
 Image(s) inside Sep 16 - Pd: Man Tried To Pass Pop-tart Crumbs As Crac...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 69 comments - by phantomnation
 BOX Floyd "money" Mayweather Stiffs Waitress On ...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 182 comments - by dogblood
 NFL Arizona Cardinals Rb Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domes...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 67 comments - by getlowmoe
 NFL Reggie Bush Says He'll Discipline His One Year Old Dau...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 76 comments - by italiansteve

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.