This is BX @ Boxden.com

Dec 3 - Trayvon Martin k!ller George Zimmerman Has Bloody Lip In New Photo Of Fateful Night

Dec 3 - Trayvon Martin k!ller George Zimmerman Has Bloody Lip In New Photo Of Fateful Night
topic by xo xo xo - 12-03-2012, 04:35 PM - Boxden > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Trayvon Martin k!ller George Zimmerman Has Bloody Lip In New Photo Of Fateful Night

Blood runs down George Zimmerman’s lip in a newly released photo taken the night he gunned down Trayvon Martin.

The neighborhood watchman’s legal team released the picture Monday, in a move that could draw renewed attention to Zimmerman’s claims that he shot the unarmed, black 17-year-old in self-defense.

Zimmerman, 29, pleaded not guilty to second-degree murd3r in the fatal Feb. 26 shooting of Martin in his gated community in Sanford, Fla.

He claims he pulled out his gun after the teenager attacked him and threatened to k!ll him.

The image of a bloodied Zimmerman isn’t new, as a black-and-white copy was released several months ago. The new version, however, is a much higher-quality photo.

The picture, snapped by a police officer, shows blood dripping from Zimmerman’s nose.

A lawyer for the Martin family, Benjamin Crump, did not immediately return the Daily News’ request for comment.

Prosecutors have argued that Zimmerman profiled Martin and wrongly a$sumed that the hoodie-wearing teen, who was returning from a trip to 7-Eleven, was a criminal.

The shooting quickly sparked national outcry after Zimmerman was at first freed with no charges under Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law, which allows people to use deadly force if they believe their lives are in danger.

He was arrested nearly five weeks after he was initially let go. 

This is not the first photo to be released of Zimmerman from the night of the shooting.

In April, ABC News published an image of Zimmerman that showed blood trickling from two small cuts on his head. An anonymous source purportedly took the image just after Zimmerman fired his gun.

Crump, at the time, denied that the photo backed up Zimmerman’s story.

“How bad could it have been if they didn't take him to the hospital, didn't stitch him up,” he said in a statement to ABC News.

“The special prosecutor has seen all the evidence and still believes George Zimmerman murd3red Trayvon Martin.”

The new photo comes just days after Zimmerman’s lawyers announced a new plan to rack up donations for his defense fund, the balance of which is “at its lowest,” they wrote on the fund’s website.

His legal team promised Zimmerman would send personal notes of thanks to those who donate to the fund, prompting many to slam Zimmerman for offering “autographs” in exchange for cash.

Zimmerman, who is out on $1 million bail, is set to return to court on June 10, 2013.

Source: Trayvon Martin k!ller George Zimmerman has bloody lip in new photo of fateful night - NY Daily News

Latest News Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

148 comments for "Dec 3 - Trayvon Martin k!ller George Zimmerman Has Bloody Lip In New Photo Of Fateful Night"

12-03-2012, 04:36 PMaway - #2
nightmare 411 heat pts411

d 
space
$12,575 | POWERFUL
how come pics like this come out months later? makes me suspicious

also, ni##as act like they cant take an a$s-whooping, always gotta use a gun on some #### ####

Last edited by nightmare; 12-03-2012 at 04:39 PM..
 12-03-2012, 05:06 PMaway - #3
Freemind 41 heat pts41

d 
space
$8,868 | POWERFUL
inb4racewar

This backs up zimmermans claims of feeling threatened.. Along with pics of his head bleeding from before... And a police officer noting his back was wet and had grass on it, indicating he was on his back when the shooting happened.

The prosecutor has to prove he started the altercation, which they can't, and that he was not feeling threatened for his life, which will be hard giving the photos available of his injuries... Its not even close to the worst beating I've seen... But how far should you let someone hitting you go before using a weapon? I mean his nose looks broke, and he had a couple hits to the back of the head that were bleeding... Along with the person doing this being on top of you.

It'll be hard for them to convince a jury it was straight up murd3r.

As far as the whole "a white man k!lled a black kid"...

1. He's mixed not white... You can clearly see this.
2. There had been multiple break-ins to various homes in the neighborhood by black people for about a year.
3. Following someone because you've never seen them, and theyre walking between the homes, and fits the profile of those committing the crimes doesn't make you racist. (if you saw Mexican people stealing from your neighborhood, and then saw one who you've never seen you wouldn't be suspicious of that person)

Most of you will hate this post but thats he way i see it.

But im white... So what do i know
 12-03-2012, 05:20 PMonline - #4
WhoNextWithPlex 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$6,707 | POWERFUL
heres an idea

GET THE #### OVER IT.
 12-03-2012, 05:24 PMaway - #5
foshomoney 61 heat pts61

d 
space
$20,991 | POWERFUL
photoshop
 12-03-2012, 05:44 PMaway - #6
ill 800 61 heat pts61

d 
space
$6,849 | POWERFUL
this is the dumbest case ever
 12-03-2012, 05:47 PMaway - #7
skillahmang 2 heat pts

d 
space
$17,067 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nightmare

also, ni##as act like they cant take an a$s-whooping, always gotta use a gun on some #### ####

so basically you can't catch a fade anymore, or some one can legally k!ll you.

man #### it i guess i aint about that life.

12-03-2012, 05:59 PMaway - #8
CS35 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$9,077 | POWERFUL
this case has been ####ed since day 1. Media done ####ed this up every black person on the planet thinks he is guilty every white person dont give a #### cuz he mexican
 12-03-2012, 06:14 PMaway - #9
davilla24c 5 heat pts

d 
space
$4,259 | 16649767
he followed the kid when he wasn't suppose to got whooped and k!lled him

12-03-2012, 06:42 PMaway - #10
Games Addict 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$1,309 | 0
Writing my thoughts on the case would just be a repeat of Freemind's comment, so I'll just cosign him...
 12-03-2012, 07:09 PMaway - #11
Toss 

d 
space
$3,994 | 4713508
Let the whole story come out before anyone can make judgements is all i ask
 12-03-2012, 07:18 PMaway - #12
DON'T GET X9'ED! 124 heat pts124

d 
space
$20,953 | POWERFUL

12-03-2012, 07:26 PMaway - #13
MischiefTooReal 66 heat pts66

d 
space
$5,815 | POWERFUL
The authorities told his neighborhood watching a$s to stand down but nope, he wanted to be a hero so he continued to follow a person who he considered to be dangerous. He caught the fade, lost and decided to shoot.

Originally Posted by Freemind
Exactly. So just shut your mouth.
 12-03-2012, 07:29 PMaway - #14
drake_411 1 heat pts

d 
space
$497 | 15439147

real
 12-03-2012, 07:31 PMonline - #15
mac456 

d 
space
$61 | 158706
Originally Posted by skillahmang

so basically you can't catch a fade anymore, or some one can legally k!ll you.

man #### it i guess i aint about that life.

Welcome to the grown man's world. If You want to fist f!ght, take that #### to the gym.
 12-03-2012, 07:34 PMaway - #16
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$15,667 | POWERFUL
inb4racewar

This backs up zimmermans claims of feeling threatened.. Along with pics of his head bleeding from before... And a police officer noting his back was wet and had grass on it, indicating he was on his back when the shooting happened.

The prosecutor has to prove he started the altercation, which they can't, and that he was not feeling threatened for his life, which will be hard giving the photos available of his injuries... Its not even close to the worst beating I've seen... But how far should you let someone hitting you go before using a weapon? I mean his nose looks broke, and he had a couple hits to the back of the head that were bleeding... Along with the person doing this being on top of you.

2. There had been multiple break-ins to various homes in the neighborhood by black people for about a year.
3. Following someone because you've never seen them, and theyre walking between the homes, and fits the profile of those committing the crimes doesn't make you racist. (if you saw Mexican people stealing from your neighborhood, and then saw one who you've never seen you wouldn't be suspicious of that person)

Common sense on Boxden

Now you damn well know that #### is not welcome round these parts..
 12-03-2012, 07:37 PMaway - #17
Suppafresh 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$4,302 | POWERFUL
You follow someone that stand the ground #### is out the window period. U become the aggressor then.
 12-03-2012, 07:38 PMaway - #18
Spiffy 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$20,021 | POWERFUL
First page, where r the zimmerman haters?
 12-03-2012, 07:39 PMaway - #19
lifeundthescope 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$6,048 | POWERFUL
inb4racewar

His White, you think Whites go around calling people who are mixed with Black, anything other then Black? GTFO. One-drop rule, gtfo with your closet racist wanna-be liberal double standards.
 12-03-2012, 07:40 PMaway - #20
Spiffy 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$20,021 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Suppafresh
You follow someone that stand the ground #### is out the window period. U become the aggressor then.
Dude shut the #### up. If i lived in that area and I knew that place got robbed a bunch of times, especially by black folks, I would follow also. Zimmerman is a punk for k!lling that kid, but that kid was a punk for attacking him also. Both races lost

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  She goes by Thick Yellowbone
51 comments
NBA OKC Convincing 1st Rd Pick To Forego 750k Rookie Salary ..
67 comments
NBA Ray Allen leaning toward signing with the Cavaliers
74 comments
 Article inside Drake Calls Himself & J. Cole The "only Two K...
New reply 5 seconds ago - 138 comments - by justinjones
 NBA Reports : Kevin Love To Cleveland Could Be Done By Fri...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 155 comments - by theFREAK
 NBA Report: Lakers Willing To Offer Eric Bledsoe Close To ...
New reply 1 minute ago - 137 comments - by theFREAK
 Image(s) inside My Moms Sent Me This Text, Yall Folks Do This Sh-t?
New reply 9 minutes ago - 65 comments - by Affliction
 Image(s) inside Dr Dre Yacht Life With Xzibit
New reply 2 minutes ago - 61 comments - by WizDoM
 NBA James Harden: “dwight And I Are The Cornerstones Of Th...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 66 comments - by timdog
 NBA Do You Still See D.rose Being Productive Next Year?
New reply 5 minutes ago - 90 comments - by Blessed
 Image(s) inside Rick Ross Is Out Here Losin Weight.. Part 2
New reply 11 minutes ago - 73 comments - by MusicVideos

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,756 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.