This is BX @ Boxden.com

Dec 27 - US preparing for military invasion in Syria: Israel

Dec 27 - US preparing for military invasion in Syria: Israel
topic by evici1 - 12-27-2012, 11:03 AM - Boxden > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

A senior Israeli official says the United States is gearing up for a possible military intervention in Syria to prevent Syria's alleged chemical weapons from being used against civilians or falling into wrong hands.

Israel’s Minister for Strategic Affairs Moshe Ya'alon told Israel Radio on Thursday that Israeli officials were in close touch with their American counterparts about the latest developments in Syria.

He added that at the current juncture there was no fear that Syria would use its alleged chemical weapons against Israel.

Ya’alon refused to comment on media reports that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had secretly met with Jordan's King Abdullah in Amman to discuss Syria's alleged stockpile of chemical weapons.

During the meeting, Netanyahu proposed a coordinated Israeli-Jordanian lightning air strike to destroy Syria's alleged stockpile of chemical weapons.

During the meeting, Netanyahu proposed a coordinated Israeli-Jordanian lightning air strike to destroy Syria's alleged stockpile of chemical weapons.

Jordanians, however, have reportedly declined the option over concerns that it would cause chemical fallout around the target sites.

Israel then proposed a second option, a comprehensive joint military incursion into Syria. The operation would include at least 8,000 soldiers entering Syria from different directions to neutralize the alleged chemical weapons sites.

The Jordanians did not support the Israeli proposals, but they did not completely reject them either.

Foreign-backed militants, however, have reportedly formed a company which has already used chemical weapons in battle against Syrian armed forces. However, in their propaganda, they have tried to incriminate the Syrian army for using such weapons against civilians.

On December 22, Syrian rebels used chemical weapons against the Syrian Army in the town of Daraya, located eight kilometers southwest of Damascus. At least seven Syrian soldiers were k!lled after they were attacked by a chemical weapon which produced a toxic yellow gas.

Syrian militants have also threatened to contaminate Syria's drinking water supply in a bid to k!ll all Alawite Shias and the supporters of President Bashar al-Assad.

Syria has been experiencing unrest since March 2011, and many people, including large numbers of security forces, have been k!lled in the turmoil.

The Syrian government says the chaos is being orchestrated from outside the country, and there are reports that a very large number of the militants are foreign nationals.

Source

Latest News Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

48 comments for "Dec 27 - US preparing for military invasion in Syria: Israel"

12-27-2012, 11:12 AMaway - #2
Spiffy 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$20,015 | POWERFUL
Here we go again. Do people still fall for this !!? Seriously tin foil hat or not, who beleives the !! they feed us anymore, especially coming from Israel.
 12-27-2012, 11:21 AMaway - #3
messy marv stan 1195 heat pts1195

d 
space
$7,386 | POWERFUL
some more pro-war propaganda from both the isreal and usa goverments as always...both of these regimes keep hyping up the threat that iran is dangerous to the world...if syria cant have chemical weapons then why are the usa and isreal aka our pupprt master allowed to have them...this war hype is only because the syrain ruler isnt a puppet for the obama regime
 12-27-2012, 12:05 PMaway - #4
nightmare 397 heat pts397

d 
space
$12,086 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by messy marv stan
some more pro-war propaganda from both the isreal and usa goverments as always...both of these regimes keep hyping up the threat that iran is dangerous to the world...if syria cant have chemical weapons then why are the usa and isreal aka our pupprt master allowed to have them...this war hype is only because the syrain ruler isnt a puppet for the obama regime
i dont like it either, but when your the strongest, you make the rules, all the way from the schoolyard to big govts, people dont change, mature or evolve, the stakes just get higher
 12-27-2012, 01:58 PMaway - #5
evici1 2299 heat pts2299

d 
space
$14,616 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nightmare
i dont like it either, but when your the strongest, you make the rules, all the way from the schoolyard to big govts, people dont change, mature or evolve, the stakes just get higher
These People Are Only Big On This Earth..

Allah Is The Greatest, And All-Knowing!
 12-27-2012, 09:43 PMaway - #6
castro 136 heat pts136

d 
space
$2,463 | POWERFUL
lol what a joke this !! is
 12-28-2012, 01:19 AMaway - #7
corkstr04 

d 
space
$156 | 265432
any person here really think the plans to invade a country are gonna be found on the internet.

12-28-2012, 07:12 AMaway - #8
52:1 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$13,269 | POWERFUL

This !! is getting out of hand, I mean come on... we can't even stop "psychos" from rampaging with weapons in public places, now we want to intervene in another countries foreign matters? Please stop.

Yes, it is sad and heart breaking to see the outcome of what's taking place in Syria but we need to cease playing World Police and allow the U.N. to do something. I am just mentally drained at all these conflict's arising left and right and we are steadily jumping up to put our hands into it.

!!..... this world is wicked man.
 12-28-2012, 07:38 AMaway - #9
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts

d 
space
$1,961 | 7907296
i kno it always sounds bad, and i dont like much of it either, but i rather have the US as world police then any other country, if it was russia or china i think the world would be crap, !! i bet slavery would still exist if the us wasnt world police, i bet china and russia would not help other coutries that need help, i bet there would be alot more world hunger/famine, i bet it would still be ok to just role up on a country and claim there land as yours, the world would def be an uglier place, think about it..... = /

i'd rather this devil then that devil for sure

and just for a laugh imagine a middle eastern country as world police.......lol......enough said

can i get an AMEN!
 12-28-2012, 07:40 AMaway - #10
dlettern 2 heat pts

d 
space
$8,285 | POWERFUL
Propaganda or not Bashar has to go. I have friends in Syria right now and that !! is no joke. It's a modern day holocaust going down over there. Some of y'all on here love talking that anti-America crap, but you're doing so while expressing the freedom of speech America has provided you. You want to talk about puppets? Most of these archaic Muslim governments are puppets to their religious leaders who play off the faith of their people to wage war against forces who threaten that power with freedom. Anyone who uses the love religion inspires to turn into hate are the evil ones.....
 12-28-2012, 07:46 AMaway - #11
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts

d 
space
$1,961 | 7907296
Originally Posted by dlettern
Propaganda or not Bashar has to go. I have friends in Syria right now and that !! is no joke. It's a modern day holocaust going down over there. Some of y'all on here love talking that anti-America crap, but you're doing so while expressing the freedom of speech America has provided you. You want to talk about puppets? Most of these archaic Muslim governments are puppets to their religious leaders who play off the faith of their people to wage war against forces who threaten that power with freedom. Anyone who uses the love religion inspires to turn into hate are the evil ones.....
agreed
 12-28-2012, 07:59 AMaway - #12
RubbahBandMayn 

d 
space
$5,900 | POWERFUL
They want to set up a ground invasion because their mercenaries can't do the job right. SMH
 12-28-2012, 08:00 AMaway - #13
Hit Em' Up 52 heat pts52

d 
space
$4,295 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BadIntentionz
i kno it always sounds bad, and i dont like much of it either, but i rather have the US as world police then any other country, if it was russia or china i think the world would be crap, !! i bet slavery would still exist if the us wasnt world police, i bet china and russia would not help other coutries that need help, i bet there would be alot more world hunger/famine, i bet it would still be ok to just role up on a country and claim there land as yours, the world would def be an uglier place, think about it..... = /

and just for a laugh imagine a middle eastern country as world police.......lol......enough said

can i get an AMEN!
Amen.
 12-28-2012, 08:02 AMaway - #14

d 
space
$13,269 | POWERFUL

can i get an AMEN!
thats the issue, NO nation needs to play world police. we need to police up our own back-yards and keep it pushing.

and (not dissing you or flaming you) I hate when people say "I'd rather this devil then that devil" type of talk, how about NO devil?

man, this world is too crazy at times.
 12-28-2012, 08:07 AMaway - #15
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts

d 
space
$1,961 | 7907296
Originally Posted by ronin
thats the issue, NO nation needs to play world police. we need to police up our own back-yards and keep it pushing.

and (not dissing you or flaming you) I hate when people say "I'd rather this devil then that devil" type of talk, how about NO devil?

man, this world is too crazy at times.
i feel u on that trust me i wish i didnt have to choose a devil too, but unfortunately in this world we face this choice too many times
 12-28-2012, 08:10 AMaway - #16

d 
space
$13,269 | POWERFUL
i feel u on that trust me i wish i didnt have to choose a devil too, but unfortunately in this world we face this choice too many times
to be honest, we only face them because we want to face them. I wont say more, but on the real just look at the situations the human race allows themselves to be slung into.

Fear is probably the most power emotion running this new millennium. and people will forever be controlled by their fear then their hearts. Im terrified of having children, I refuse to bring them up in a world so twisted.
 12-28-2012, 08:13 AMaway - #17
Pusha-T 

d 
space
$83 | 303832
[rip] spreading in Syria like cancer ...US bout to do some chemo ...who cares why they are helping, as long as they are helping
 12-28-2012, 08:21 AMaway - #18

d 
space
$13,269 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Pusha-T
[rip] spreading in Syria like cancer ...US bout to do some chemo ...who cares why they are helping, as long as they are helping
Who cares why they are helping???

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

I never understood that when I was a little younger, now as I get older and mature little by little and analyze the world more and more, I see the gravity and understand the knowledge behind that saying.

You can "help" out an individual, group, population...hell even a country and not give 2 !!'s about them in all actuality, the question as to "WHY" anyone would help out another country, half a world away is probably the most important question We and They should be asking.
 12-28-2012, 08:39 AMaway - #19
Freaker1 

d 
space
$1,586 | 3340643

Wesley Clark: Decision made to invade 7 countries after 911 - YouTube
 12-28-2012, 08:43 AMaway - #20

d 
space
$13,269 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Freaker1

I've been heard of this, but it's still interesting none-the-less.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Actual Iggy Azalea
111 comments
Image inside  Thick Vietnamese chick named Kandy...
58 comments
Image inside  Dave Chappelle Reveals Shockingly Buff New Look
61 comments
  Top 10 Wealthiest Pro Wrestlers Of All Time
New reply 1 minute ago - 58 comments - by bridouble
 Video inside Apr 22 - Christie Vows Not To Legalize Pot: New Jersey...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 119 comments - by Ham Rove
 Video inside Rita Ora At The Breakfast Club: Jayz, Rihanna Clone, R...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 103 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Video inside Dr. Dre Or Pharrell??
New reply 17 minutes ago - 89 comments - by AngOmusic93
 NBA Bradley Beal Says Fu-k Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
New reply 4 minutes ago - 112 comments - by bridouble
 Image(s) inside This Is What Americans Will Look Like By 2050 – And It...
New reply 38 minutes ago - 54 comments - by fabarab
 Image(s) inside Verizon Aint Playin O O
New reply 6 minutes ago - 74 comments - by ATLDOPEBOI18
 Image(s) inside Here's A Good Reason To Not Shop At Kohl's
New reply 43 minutes ago - 62 comments - by justakidd

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,710 fans of BX | none new today 4,649 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.