This is BX @ Boxden.com


Dec 27 - Brazilian cities hit by crack epidemic


 Dec 27 - Brazilian cities hit by crack epidemic
 12-28-2012, 08:45 AMaway - #21
Jayg36 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$5,796 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nightmare
only recently, we'll be back

they are already predicting that Africa finna blow up economically, within the next 40 years


if Whites could spend 1000 years, in filth, ignorance and disease war and then turn around and takeover the world in 300 years, the sky is the limit for anybody
It's funny because filth aka poverty, disease and war are tools they use to dominate. They projected their problems onto the world and conquered those who weren't accustomed to those issues

edit: and if the crack epidemic is new to Brazil, what were they selling in City of God? Heroin? Cuz that's worse than crack. Funny tho, the heroin epidemic preceded the crack epidemic here in the states.

Last edited by Jayg36; 12-28-2012 at 08:49 AM..
 12-28-2012, 08:54 AMaway - #22
52:1 36 heat pts36

  d 
space
$16,756 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Matt504
are the darker people on the planet not the most oppressed, EVERYWHERE ON THE PLANET?

are the lighter people on the planet not the most powerful, EVERYWHERE ON THE PLANET?

That's not racism my friend, that's FACT!

I don't care where humanity was started, what I'm observing, is what can be observed with easily obtainable factual history. If we're all one race of people then Untouchables of India wouldn't be a PERMANENT UNDERCLASS BASED SOLELY ON THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN.

I understand you'd like an earth where we can all hold hands and "Kumbaya", so do I, but that's NOT the world we live in.
No, the darker people on this planet is not the MOST oppressed. it is no longer a issue a color and it IS an issue of money. Russia has a high population of "peasants" or "poor" folks, so what do you say to that? Cuba is a communist country with a crazy population divide, BUT the leader IS cuban.... what do you say to that?

Africa is STILL going through civil turmoil, BUT it's antagonist IS AFRICAN(black), so what you say to that???

You haven't traveled the world to put a 100% fact behind you claims, because if you did you would have a different view on this.
 12-28-2012, 09:10 AMaway - #23
52:1 36 heat pts36

  d 
space
$16,756 | POWERFUL
Lol, show me the white people pushing crack into these Brazilian Favelas and I'll shut up, show me 1 Caucasian dealer doing transactions with Brazilian fiends and you win.

Show me the white people enforcing communism upon the people of Cuba and I'll shut up,

Show me the white people committing genocide and atrocities upon some African countries and I'll shut up,

Show me ONE white person selling drugs in a inner city black community, and I'll shut up.

until then, you can't say Whites doing this, White doing that, because all it appears to be is you branding Caucasians out to be the "boogie man" when the real villains has, and always will be those who look exactly like the victims they are preying upon. It's easiest for a snake to infiltrate a group when he/she walks, talks and dresses like them, a Wolf can not easily sneak amongst sheep unless disguised.

so I don't buy into #### dealing with race, it's bigger #### than the color of your skin and alot of people do not understand this, which is why they are constantly looking in the wrong direction.
 12-28-2012, 10:08 AMaway - #24
Damagegadget 389 heat pts389

  d 
space
$24,656 | POWERFUL
them gangs in the favelas were not sellin this isht just a while back I saw a doc on how they was k!llin people for bringin that isht in they hood
 12-28-2012, 01:08 PMaway - #25
Trilluminati GA 339 heat pts339

  d 
space
$29,514 | POWERFUL
 12-28-2012, 01:10 PMaway - #26
52:1 36 heat pts36

  d 
space
$16,756 | POWERFUL
So Matt504, I guess you can't provide any of those flicks huh?
 12-28-2012, 02:46 PMaway - #27
nightmare 411 heat pts411

  d 
space
$12,585 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ronin
So Matt504, I guess you can't provide any of those flicks huh?
he has a habit of ignoring posts, when he cant argue against them
 12-28-2012, 03:51 PMaway - #28
Youngin19 35 heat pts35

  d 
space
$5,412 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ronin
Lol, show me the white people pushing crack into these Brazilian Favelas and I'll shut up, show me 1 Caucasian dealer doing transactions with Brazilian fiends and you win.

Show me the white people enforcing communism upon the people of Cuba and I'll shut up,

Show me the white people committing genocide and atrocities upon some African countries and I'll shut up,

Show me ONE white person selling drugs in a inner city black community, and I'll shut up.

until then, you can't say Whites doing this, White doing that, because all it appears to be is you branding Caucasians out to be the "boogie man" when the real villains has, and always will be those who look exactly like the victims they are preying upon. It's easiest for a snake to infiltrate a group when he/she walks, talks and dresses like them, a Wolf can not easily sneak amongst sheep unless disguised.

so I don't buy into #### dealing with race, it's bigger #### than the color of your skin and alot of people do not understand this, which is why they are constantly looking in the wrong direction.


Have you never heard of the race to Africa before World War 2? They went into to Africa and restructured it. They erected new borders, stole their natural resources, you name it.


^^^King Leopold of Belgium and what he did to Africans in the Congo...mutilation
,killings, you name it. You don't think this #### has long term effects? Also, in Western Sub Saharan many blacks were taken and forced into slavery...you don't think that has long term effects?


The Native Americans never recovered in North America from the effects of colonization, but Africa will. That's a testament to our strength!
 12-28-2012, 05:20 PMaway - #29
52:1 36 heat pts36

  d 
space
$16,756 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nightmare
he has a habit of ignoring posts, when he cant argue against them
I peeped that lol

Originally Posted by Matt504
stop shuckin and jiving so much bruh.

you quick to speak on another mans behalf in his absence to get a few giggles.
So you respond to Nightmare quick as hell but my 2nd to last post directed at you has yet to yield pictures of Caucasians committing these crimes against "people of color".

*check's watch*, Im not going out to the bar for some time so *checks watch again, just to verify* you have some time my friend.
 12-28-2012, 05:35 PMaway - #30
52:1 36 heat pts36

  d 
space
$16,756 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Youngin19
Have you never heard of the race to Africa before World War 2? They went into to Africa and restructured it. They erected new borders, stole their natural resources, you name it.


^^^King Leopold of Belgium and what he did to Africans in the Congo...mutilation
,killings, you name it. You don't think this #### has long term effects? Also, in Western Sub Saharan many blacks were taken and forced into slavery...you don't think that has long term effects?


The Native Americans never recovered in North America from the effects of colonization, but Africa will. That's a testament to our strength!
No, I have never heard of "King Leopold of Belgium" but I will look him up.

And I am not saying Caucasians have never perpetuated hate crimes because that would be me being 100% incorrect. what I AM saying is that Caucasians are NOT the only one's to do this as Matt was attempting to argue.

Now, Does the past affect the future??? Hell yes, that's a no brainer. BUT does the past need to still be in the forefront of people's mind's when it comes to judging a current era of people? HELL NO. the thing about the past is that people seldom want to bring up the past when it doesn't benefit their argument or positions/stances on subjects, and only want to glorify the "positive" when it comes to argue in their favor. NO "race" on this planet is without their faults or past problems.

And let's be honest here, Was slavery ever started by Caucasians? No, now the more "profitable" act of "exporting" humans from one continent to another WAS perfected by Europeans, but in NO way-shape-or-form does the Europeans hold a patent on enslaving another human. Tribes all over the world, when they use to live off the land and abide by "tribal laws" utilized slaves as a means of increasing their own production of exported/traded goods, as a means to increase the ranks of their tribes, as a means of sacrificial gift's to appease whatever deity it is they worshipped. Slavery has been around as long as Homo Sapiens have, because in a logical sense (removing judgement of "right" or "wrong") it makes more sense to enslave a rival faction that you can out-muscle then just completely wiping them off the face of the earth.

Africa and Native Americans are two different aspects of a spectrum of possibilities and histories. Are we a strong race? Yes, but so is the Native Americans, So are the South Americans, So are the Islanders, So are the Japanese, etc. etc. No 1 race is greater equipped than the next. Now, if we were to argue Cultures, that would be different but we aren't and the subject here is race.

Blacks enslaved Blacks as well, now does that mean we enslaved other blacks more "humanely"? Enslavement IS Enslavement, no matter who's doing the Enslaving and who's being Enslaved.

I honestly don't get nor understand how ANYONE can claim 1 race is better than the other when we ALL have problems, and when we die we all go into the ground in the same fashion. I just don't understand it.

Last edited by 52:1; 12-28-2012 at 05:38 PM..
 12-28-2012, 06:59 PMaway - #31
52:1 36 heat pts36

  d 
space
$16,756 | POWERFUL
So Matt, whats up? you got that rebuttal for me yet? or should I cease responding to you because you're ignoring the L you just suffered?
 12-28-2012, 07:51 PMaway - #32
nightmare 411 heat pts411

  d 
space
$12,585 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Matt504
stop shuckin and jiving so much bruh.

you quick to speak on another mans behalf in his absence to get a few giggles.
its funny whenever you get called out on your ignorance, that makes the accuser (if hes black) a shucker and jiver

how about being more educated on subjects before running your mouth
 12-28-2012, 07:53 PMaway - #33
nightmare 411 heat pts411

  d 
space
$12,585 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Youngin19
Have you never heard of the race to Africa before World War 2? They went into to Africa and restructured it. They erected new borders, stole their natural resources, you name it.


^^^King Leopold of Belgium and what he did to Africans in the Congo...mutilation
,killings, you name it. You don't think this #### has long term effects? Also, in Western Sub Saharan many blacks were taken and forced into slavery...you don't think that has long term effects?


The Native Americans never recovered in North America from the effects of colonization, but Africa will. That's a testament to our strength!
yea, you are referring to the Berlin Conference, it happened in the 1800s even before WW1

and King Leopold was terrible, even other Europeans were shocked and anger by how brutal he was in the Congo

all for rubber
 12-28-2012, 07:57 PMaway - #34
nightmare 411 heat pts411

  d 
space
$12,585 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ronin
No, I have never heard of "King Leopold of Belgium" but I will look him up.

And I am not saying Caucasians have never perpetuated hate crimes because that would be me being 100% incorrect. what I AM saying is that Caucasians are NOT the only one's to do this as Matt was attempting to argue.

Now, Does the past affect the future??? Hell yes, that's a no brainer. BUT does the past need to still be in the forefront of people's mind's when it comes to judging a current era of people? HELL NO. the thing about the past is that people seldom want to bring up the past when it doesn't benefit their argument or positions/stances on subjects, and only want to glorify the "positive" when it comes to argue in their favor. NO "race" on this planet is without their faults or past problems.

And let's be honest here, Was slavery ever started by Caucasians? No, now the more "profitable" act of "exporting" humans from one continent to another WAS perfected by Europeans, but in NO way-shape-or-form does the Europeans hold a patent on enslaving another human. Tribes all over the world, when they use to live off the land and abide by "tribal laws" utilized slaves as a means of increasing their own production of exported/traded goods, as a means to increase the ranks of their tribes, as a means of sacrificial gift's to appease whatever deity it is they worshipped. Slavery has been around as long as Homo Sapiens have, because in a logical sense (removing judgement of "right" or "wrong") it makes more sense to enslave a rival faction that you can out-muscle then just completely wiping them off the face of the earth.

Africa and Native Americans are two different aspects of a spectrum of possibilities and histories. Are we a strong race? Yes, but so is the Native Americans, So are the South Americans, So are the Islanders, So are the Japanese, etc. etc. No 1 race is greater equipped than the next. Now, if we were to argue Cultures, that would be different but we aren't and the subject here is race.

Blacks enslaved Blacks as well, now does that mean we enslaved other blacks more "humanely"? Enslavement IS Enslavement, no matter who's doing the Enslaving and who's being Enslaved.

I honestly don't get nor understand how ANYONE can claim 1 race is better than the other when we ALL have problems, and when we die we all go into the ground in the same fashion. I just don't understand it.
Slavery STILL exists, no one talks about that though (and its not all white people running it), human trafficking is the biggest criminal enterprise in the world in 2012, aside from drug dealing and illegal arms trafficking
 12-28-2012, 07:59 PMaway - #35
nightmare 411 heat pts411

  d 
space
$12,585 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Matt504
I've said what I had to say. If I took an L in your perception, that's absolutely fine as I have nothing to prove to you in the first place, I'm in here to strengthen my own nation.
you would do better to strengthen your nation, by educating people, if you feel they dont know something, but are open to learning

Originally Posted by Matt504
I'll keep that in mind.
no need for sarcasm, was simply making a point
 12-28-2012, 08:01 PMaway - #36
52:1 36 heat pts36

  d 
space
$16,756 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Matt504
I've said what I had to say. If I took an L in your perception, that's absolutely fine as I have nothing to prove to you in the first place, I'm in here to strengthen my own nation.
but that's where you're wrong, you do have something to prove. you made an argument but can not back it up, which is fine. I just wanted to see did I need to move on to something different or wait for your rebuttal.

but it definitely is not any hard feelings.
 12-29-2012, 07:49 AMaway - #37
datVAkid 34 heat pts34

  d 
space
$8,440 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nightmare
only recently, we'll be back

they are already predicting that Africa finna blow up economically, within the next 40 years


if Whites could spend 1000 years, in filth, ignorance and disease war and then turn around and takeover the world in 300 years, the sky is the limit for anybody
Remember it took Europeans to go To Africa to be "enlighten and civilized" and you see what they did with that
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Jul 30 - Boston Thug rapes 17-yr-old at Keith Urban c..
51 comments
Image inside  Jul 30 - Hate Crime Maps Reveal the Most Prejudiced P..
50 comments
Image inside  Angela Simmons WOW
120 comments
  What Artist Would You Bring Back? Max B Or Pimp C
New reply 1 minute ago - 78 comments - by WizDoM
 Video inside Fab And His Fake Jewelry
New reply 8 minutes ago - 135 comments - by Mutant Boy
 NFL Sherman Responds To Patrick Peterson's "you Mad B...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 116 comments - by st21
 Video inside Def Jam: Fight For Ny" Was Blazin' Out Of Control
New reply 9 minutes ago - 61 comments - by Doc Logical
 Image(s) inside How Smart Are You? Intelligence Test
New reply 4 minutes ago - 52 comments - by blaznfor20
 Image(s) inside Jeezy Celebrates His Son’s 18th Birthday (pictures)
New reply 16 minutes ago - 82 comments - by Whoo
 NBA Marcus Smart Killing It At Team Usa Training Camp
New reply 4 minutes ago - 60 comments - by MischiefTooReal
 Image(s) inside All These Mufu-kin Kids Nigga Pull Out Game Weak Af
New reply 18 minutes ago - 151 comments - by Muunsta

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,760 fans of BX | none new today 4,741 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.