This is BX @ Boxden.com

Dec 26 - New York Newspaper Publishes Names & Addresses Of Gun Permit Holders Sparking Outrage

Dec 26 - New York Newspaper Publishes Names & Addresses Of Gun Permit Holders Sparking Outrage
 12-28-2012, 10:05 AMaway - #81
iThink 7 heat pts

d 
space
$13,936 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NvrCMyNut
Contemporary Liberals=Fascists.

Thought this was known by now
contemporary liberals are more aligned with social democracy. fascism rejects social democracy and any other leftist a$sociation...

so nice try sensationalizing that when fascist rhetoric is actually more definitively similar to what we hear from this country's far-right but you failed

i suggest not trying again
 12-29-2012, 12:06 PMonline - #82
Carlton Black 452 heat pts452

d 
space
$5,198 | POWERFUL
 12-29-2012, 03:41 PMaway - #83
KNerd 2 heat pts

d 
space
$517 | 3562841
Originally Posted by nightmare
how the #### is that backpedaling? i elaborated on what i meant you idiot.

on top of which i was saying that it doesnt account for long guns, MEANING, read close now, that the chart in the OP article is severely innaccurate toward determining who doesnt have firearms in their house, not that im anti-gun, like you accused me of being of nowhere

and again you are trying to tell me, ive never handled weaponry, another pretentious postulate on your part

im tired of having to call you morons out on your less-than-basic reading comprehension skills like you are young children
You "elaborated" on the fact that you were wrong and tried to fix it so you didn't look like a moron like you always do when you talk about guns. It's all good tho I see it for what it is.
 12-29-2012, 04:34 PMaway - #84
nightmare 416 heat pts416

d 
space
$12,705 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KNerd
You "elaborated" on the fact that you were wrong and tried to fix it so you didn't look like a moron like you always do when you talk about guns. It's all good tho I see it for what it is.
you can always tell when someone is butthurt, this response screams salty
 12-29-2012, 05:03 PMonline - #85

d 
space
$5,198 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KNerd
you're wasting your time going back and forth with that clown....he's borderline retarded...

edit:full blown retarded
 12-29-2012, 05:05 PMonline - #86

d 
space
$5,198 | POWERFUL
you can always tell when someone is butthurt, this response screams salty
your posts make it easy to see why you chose to name yourself "nightmare"....
 12-29-2012, 05:37 PMaway - #87

d 
space
$12,705 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Carlton Black
you're wasting your time going back and forth with that clown....he's borderline retarded...

edit:full blown retarded
your posts make it easy to see why you chose to name yourself "nightmare"....
i cant take some of you guys seriously at this point
 12-29-2012, 05:42 PMaway - #88
40ozHenny 37 heat pts37

d 
space
$2,570 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by aclockworkred71
#### a cop, I actually am for exposing them, including your dad.

I could care less either way, it doesnt affect me, I was just giving his reasoning...but I'm curious to your reasoning? If your mother was gettingr###d, robbed, or mugged and a cop came to her rescue, are you still going to be saying "#### a cop"?
 12-29-2012, 06:11 PMaway - #89
Got Cheeve? 111 heat pts111

d 
space
$41,000 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by iThink
contemporary liberals are more aligned with social democracy. fascism rejects social democracy and any other leftist a$sociation...

so nice try sensationalizing that when fascist rhetoric is actually more definitively similar to what we hear from this country's far-right but you failed

i suggest not trying again
Yeah Fascist isn't the word, that is more centralized and historically right wing. Tyrannical would be more fitting. Hence all these left leaning groups forcing people to bend over for them or else get black balled publicly. Like Tracy Morgan for instance, is a comedian, on stage, doing a ####ing comedy act, and because he does a joke about wanting to k!ll his son if he was a f#g GLAAD forces him to publicly apologize, donate to gay bullying charities AND attend sensitivity classes or else he's done in Hollywood because gay people run that town. All over a ####ing JOKE. A joke during a comedy act. Where you know some vile, ####ed up, controversial stuff is going to be said. You got comedians being racist as #### all the time, and other than Kramer, none have had to do anything about it. Yet he's crucified because GLAAD says so. That's tyrannical behavior. Same goes for PETA and these other groups. The whole politically correct movement itself, banning speech, censorship. Very left leaning, tyrannical in behavior groups. Which is ironic, because these groups preach tolerance, etc. Well, where's the tolerance? It is an emotional issue for sure. People have no idea how to handle emotions anymore, so now everyone must make sure no ones feelings get hurt. Which is not possible in the real world. It's complete naive idealism and to try and enforce it they use tyrannical methods. Blackmailing, etc.
 12-29-2012, 11:17 PMaway - #90
Trilluminati GA 343 heat pts343

d 
space
$30,284 | POWERFUL
 12-30-2012, 06:46 AMaway - #91
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Absolutely Brilliant........even though I think it was poorly executed........
 12-30-2012, 11:02 AMaway - #92
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Cops don't preventr###, they would come after, and probably arrest me for attacking the rapist, hell turn around and give him a fair trial and bail too.

Don't pull the 'what if you need them' line, I don't really have a need for armed police, without them we could handle justice the way we see fit, not their corrupted way. Not trying to get into a police discussion just had to throw that out there, when privacy is the topic no sympathy for police who live off invasion of privacy (ex. searching homes, cars, and bodies for x y & z)
I swear I've seen this type of justice before.............oh yeah

.........you ni##as are idiots.......you want vigilante justice now? Americans are too ####ing stupid for that, I mean you people are acting as if this type of idealism has not existed before......it has you just are choosing not to acknowledge it...........if America has progressed past this type of way of thinking and living..........why you are so busy trying to regress from it?

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-30-2012 at 11:12 AM..
 12-30-2012, 01:15 PMaway - #93
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
The average man is stupid, so cops are smarter surely?
That doesn't even make sense
 12-30-2012, 01:44 PMaway - #94

d 
space
$12,705 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
That doesn't even make sense
idk why you would even respond to that guys posts

dude is out of his mind
 12-30-2012, 02:30 PMaway - #95
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
idk why you would even respond to that guys posts

dude is out of his mind
A fool who has no knowledge is the most dangerous of all

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Slowbucks Done F*cked Up Again. Posts Another Picture..
81 comments
Image inside  SouljaBoy exposing K Michelle on twitter right now!?
173 comments
Audio inside  Kendrick Lamar - I
365 comments
  Megan Good's Version Of Damage Control
New reply 25 seconds ago - 136 comments - by AmericanGangsta
 Video inside Nba 2k15 My Career - Opening Scene & Face Scan!
New reply 3 minutes ago - 58 comments - by YoungInfamous
 Image(s) inside Sep 22 - Breaking: Us And ‘partners’ Launch Airstrikes...
New reply 1 minute ago - 70 comments - by Sniggit
 Image(s) inside Some Facts About China.......
New reply 24 minutes ago - 104 comments - by BasedonMars
 NFL Lions Stephen Tulloch Tears Acl Celebrating; On Season...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 92 comments - by Honolulu Blue
 Image(s) inside C'mon Birdman Smh
New reply 28 minutes ago - 110 comments - by chrismb
  So Stalley Got That Asap Rocky Treatment...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 101 comments - by justinjones
 Video inside Erica Mena Reveals She's Engaged To Bow Wow
New reply 33 minutes ago - 135 comments - by ZeusSlaps

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.