Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Dec 26 - 5 reported dead in Oklahoma City house fire

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
158 viewing
OT ESPN reporter comes out the closet and announces that ..
188 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
148 viewing
 Tinashe Stories Thread
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
89 viewing
 Image inside Well damn these celebrities are losing their mind!
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
74 viewing
 Article inside Meet the actual illuminati controlling the music industry
223 comments
@hiphop
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Dec 26 - 5 reported dead in Oklahoma City house fire
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #1
687 pageviews
16 comments

phantomnation 1238 heat pts1238 space
space
$2,789 | POWERFUL

[pic - click to view]

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) -- Oklahoma City firef!ghters say a woman and four children are dead after a blaze at a house on the city's northwest side.

City Fire Department Maj. Tammy McKinney says the children k!lled in the Wednesday morning fire range in age from 2 to 8 years old. McKinney says a man also is in critical condition at a local hospital.

McKinney says the home was already engulfed in flames when firef!ghters arrived just minutes after receiving a call around 6:30 a.m. The cause of the blaze was not immediately known. McKinney says the home did not have working smoke detectors.

She says the interior of the home about a mile east of Lake Hefner in northwest Oklahoma City appears completely gutted by the fire.

source
Props given to phantomnation hot topic  (12-26-2012)

top in section
27 viewing
Sep 4 - Synthetic weed leaving streets full of ‘zombies’
22 comments
top in news/24hrs
top in section
13 viewing
 Image inside Exclusive: Lo Life Founder Thirstin Howl the 3rd Is Launching a Clothing Line Inspired by
14 comments
top in gear/24hrs

Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #2
eCity 420 21 heat pts21 space
RWNUMBA9
space
$8,423 | POWERFUL
fu*k Oklahomo
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #3
Toledo  space
King Remembered In Time
space
$310 | 739453
eCity 420 said:
fu*k Oklahomo
get over it... smh
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #4
BlackRepub85 8 heat pts space
Libertarian Ideals
space
$5,214 | POWERFUL
ban homes *sarcasm*
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #5
NoName 39 heat pts39 space
space
$1,253 | POWERFUL
DallasTexas said:
you f*ggots from seattle are the worst stans,,, mad your team lost a sorry a.ss team that became a good team and now your sitting there rooting for portland... you fu*kin f*ggots..fu*k your sh*tty a.ss city... and now somebody died and you are still mad about your team..fu*k your life.. i cant wait for mt saint helens to erupt again and i hope you are the only one to die so we can laugh at u

[pic - click to view]

Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #6
B T F 10 heat pts10 space
PORK GANG
space
$13,760 | POWERFUL
DallasTexas said:
you f*ggots from seattle are the worst stans,,, mad your team lost a sorry a.ss team that became a good team and now your sitting there rooting for portland... you fu*kin f*ggots..fu*k your sh*tty a.ss city... and now somebody died and you are still mad about your team..fu*k your life.. i cant wait for mt saint helens to erupt again and i hope you are the only one to die so we can laugh at u

[pic - click to view]

Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #7
RWNUMBA9
space
$8,423 | POWERFUL
NoName said:

[pic - click to view]

Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #8
Bumboklaat  space
space
$573 | 1291668
eCity 420 said:
you just gon' ignore the fact that you got called out? you can't let that sh*t slide out here in these streets my n*gga. sh*t is real dog, you gon' have every real n*gga G check you fo yo lunch money if you don't step to this n*gga my n*gga. you ackin' like a lil' bi*ch right now n*gga! you akin' real paranoid and sh*t!
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #9
B T F 10 heat pts10 space
PORK GANG
space
$13,760 | POWERFUL
Bumboklaat said:
you just gon' ignore the fact that you got called out? you can't let that sh*t slide out here in these streets my n*gga. sh*t is real dog, you gon' have every real n*gga G check you fo yo lunch money if you don't step to this n*gga my n*gga. you ackin' like a lil' bi*ch right now n*gga! you akin' real paranoid and sh*t!
exactly they gettin at his a.ss and he sitting in the corner laughing like "stop it you n*ggas play too much" , tryna laugh it off
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #10
ANALGANG  space
SFV/SF
space
$119 | 587275
DallasTexas said:

[pic - click to view]

Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #11
Braz 80 heat pts80 space
What's a king to a Braz
space
$15,344 | POWERFUL
DallasTexas said:
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #12
RWNUMBA9
space
$8,423 | POWERFUL
Bumboklaat said:

if u dnt notice by now the guy follows me in almost every thread and says the same sh*t.. he mad as fu*k and i dnt really care what he has to say

hes literally said the exact same thing 20 times now
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #13
NoName 39 heat pts39 space
space
$1,253 | POWERFUL
eCity 420 said:
OKC FACTS
Oklahoma is last in the country for number of dental visits.
racism, corruption in government
Oklahoma City is the worst city for obesity in the country.
Oklahoma is #3 for physical inactivity.
You have sources for these or were these statistics pulled from the CDC website?

I live in Oklahoma and most of these are untrue especially since you used two trigger tems (racism and corruption in government) to make your case on "facts" that tend to be true in every state, not just Oklahoma. Out of our past state government leaders, I can only think of one major incident of corruption and it was post-term for that individual.

I also could not find a single source for your claim of OKC being the worst city in the county for obesity. I'm not arguing with the physical inactivity however because there are some lazy a.sses here.

But the statistic you have stated in regards to the dental visits is 100% inaccurate. Althought we rank in the bottom 10, we are not the worst. My source is from the Gallop Healthways Well-Being Index.

No hate, just want to see where you got your information.

Last edited by NoName; 12-29-2012 at 07:20 AM..
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #14
Kgdesign  space
Hogg
space
$1,381 | 4834724
^Pulled Ecity's card, now he's ghost

Home > all sections > BX Daily Bugle

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
76 viewing
Image inside college student drives Barbie Jeep around campus after DWI arrest
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
46 viewing
Image inside How the fu-k ?
126 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
37 viewing
Image inside Post Your "Perfect Girl"
113 comments
23 hours ago
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Video inside :DEAD: (Trust me you will be too lol)
149 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Image inside Sep 3 - twitter feminists angry that Kermit the Frog's new girlfriend ..
80 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside Sep 3 - The Chinese city where men have three girlfriends because ther..
109 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside WTF Is Going On In That Nike Corporate Office ?
101 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Video inside UFO Miami Airport Florida September 01, 2015
151 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time