Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Dec 26 - 5 reported dead in Oklahoma City house fire

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
62 viewing
 NBA Joe Budden Sums Up The Hawks In One Picture
65 comments
most viewed right now
44 viewing
 Audio inside Drake - On A Wave x Go Out Tonight x Can I x Tryna F**k (4 New Tracks)
101 comments

top in section
26 viewing
 Image inside Lookin Like Topanga 2.0... Danny Devan
top in eyecandy
top in section
40 viewing
 May 22 - Woman, 24, found pushing her DEAD three-year-old son in a swing at park
top in news

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Dec 26 - 5 reported dead in Oklahoma City house fire
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #1
675 pageviews
16 comments

phantomnation 1157 heat pts1157 space
space
$2,606 | POWERFUL

[pic - click to view]

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) -- Oklahoma City firef!ghters say a woman and four children are dead after a blaze at a house on the city's northwest side.

City Fire Department Maj. Tammy McKinney says the children k!lled in the Wednesday morning fire range in age from 2 to 8 years old. McKinney says a man also is in critical condition at a local hospital.

McKinney says the home was already engulfed in flames when firef!ghters arrived just minutes after receiving a call around 6:30 a.m. The cause of the blaze was not immediately known. McKinney says the home did not have working smoke detectors.

She says the interior of the home about a mile east of Lake Hefner in northwest Oklahoma City appears completely gutted by the fire.

source
Props given to phantomnation hot topic  (12-26-2012)

16 comments for "Dec 26 - 5 reported dead in Oklahoma City house fire"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #2
eCity 420 21 heat pts21 space
RWNUMBA9
space
$8,367 | POWERFUL
fu*k Oklahomo
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #3
Toledo  space
King Remembered In Time
space
$309 | 739453
eCity 420 said:
fu*k Oklahomo
get over it... smh
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #4
BlackRepub85 8 heat pts space
Libertarian Ideals
space
$5,214 | POWERFUL
ban homes *sarcasm*
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #5
NoName 38 heat pts38 space
space
$1,207 | POWERFUL
DallasTexas said:
you f*ggots from seattle are the worst stans,,, mad your team lost a sorry a.ss team that became a good team and now your sitting there rooting for portland... you fu*kin f*ggots..fu*k your sh*tty a.ss city... and now somebody died and you are still mad about your team..fu*k your life.. i cant wait for mt saint helens to erupt again and i hope you are the only one to die so we can laugh at u

Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #6
B T F 6 heat pts space
Return To Glory...
space
$13,224 | POWERFUL
DallasTexas said:
you f*ggots from seattle are the worst stans,,, mad your team lost a sorry a.ss team that became a good team and now your sitting there rooting for portland... you fu*kin f*ggots..fu*k your sh*tty a.ss city... and now somebody died and you are still mad about your team..fu*k your life.. i cant wait for mt saint helens to erupt again and i hope you are the only one to die so we can laugh at u

Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #7
RWNUMBA9
space
$8,367 | POWERFUL
NoName said:

Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #8
Bumboklaat  space
space
$573 | 1291668
eCity 420 said:
you just gon' ignore the fact that you got called out? you can't let that sh*t slide out here in these streets my n*gga. sh*t is real dog, you gon' have every real n*gga G check you fo yo lunch money if you don't step to this n*gga my n*gga. you ackin' like a lil' bi*ch right now n*gga! you akin' real paranoid and sh*t!
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #9
B T F 6 heat pts space
Return To Glory...
space
$13,224 | POWERFUL
Bumboklaat said:
you just gon' ignore the fact that you got called out? you can't let that sh*t slide out here in these streets my n*gga. sh*t is real dog, you gon' have every real n*gga G check you fo yo lunch money if you don't step to this n*gga my n*gga. you ackin' like a lil' bi*ch right now n*gga! you akin' real paranoid and sh*t!
exactly they gettin at his a.ss and he sitting in the corner laughing like "stop it you n*ggas play too much" , tryna laugh it off
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #10
ANALGANG  space
SFV/SF
space
$119 | 587275
DallasTexas said:

Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #11
Braz 80 heat pts80 space
What's a king to a Braz
space
$15,344 | POWERFUL
DallasTexas said:
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #12
RWNUMBA9
space
$8,367 | POWERFUL
Bumboklaat said:

if u dnt notice by now the guy follows me in almost every thread and says the same sh*t.. he mad as fu*k and i dnt really care what he has to say

hes literally said the exact same thing 20 times now
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #13
NoName 38 heat pts38 space
space
$1,207 | POWERFUL
eCity 420 said:
OKC FACTS
Oklahoma is last in the country for number of dental visits.
racism, corruption in government
Oklahoma City is the worst city for obesity in the country.
Oklahoma is #3 for physical inactivity.
You have sources for these or were these statistics pulled from the CDC website?

I live in Oklahoma and most of these are untrue especially since you used two trigger tems (racism and corruption in government) to make your case on "facts" that tend to be true in every state, not just Oklahoma. Out of our past state government leaders, I can only think of one major incident of corruption and it was post-term for that individual.

I also could not find a single source for your claim of OKC being the worst city in the county for obesity. I'm not arguing with the physical inactivity however because there are some lazy a.sses here.

But the statistic you have stated in regards to the dental visits is 100% inaccurate. Althought we rank in the bottom 10, we are not the worst. My source is from the Gallop Healthways Well-Being Index.

No hate, just want to see where you got your information.

Last edited by NoName; 12-29-2012 at 07:20 AM..
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #14
Kgdesign  space
Hogg
space
$1,345 | 4596527
^Pulled Ecity's card, now he's ghost

Home > all sections > BX Daily Bugle

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
52 viewing
Image inside Pron Star mia khalifa doesn't know who biggie is
140 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
35 viewing
Rumor: Kanye & Rihanna Both Dropping Albums On May 24th , Kanye Got Issues Wit..
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Article inside Is your pen15 size 'normal'?
142 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside Twerker/Possible Future Stripper Rissa Caleb
144 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside May 21 - CEO, wife, son, maid killed and house burned. Savopoulos Fami..
197 comments
@news
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Article inside 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross: Baby Mama's Sex Tape Released by YOU, Not Me
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Video inside Young Dro at TheBreakfastClub: New Era of Atlanta, Rumors, GayTL, Being..
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Image inside Did we ever get an explanation for this picture? lil Herb & Farrakhan
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Image inside First Look At Goku From DRAGON BALL SUPER
91 comments
@movies

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time