This is BX @ Boxden.com

Dec 26 - 5 reported dead in Oklahoma City house fire

Dec 26 - 5 reported dead in Oklahoma City house fire
topic by phantomnation - 12-26-2012, 10:03 AM - Boxden > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) -- Oklahoma City firef!ghters say a woman and four children are dead after a blaze at a house on the city's northwest side.

City Fire Department Maj. Tammy McKinney says the children k!lled in the Wednesday morning fire range in age from 2 to 8 years old. McKinney says a man also is in critical condition at a local hospital.

McKinney says the home was already engulfed in flames when firef!ghters arrived just minutes after receiving a call around 6:30 a.m. The cause of the blaze was not immediately known. McKinney says the home did not have working smoke detectors.

She says the interior of the home about a mile east of Lake Hefner in northwest Oklahoma City appears completely gutted by the fire.

source

Latest News Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

16 comments for "Dec 26 - 5 reported dead in Oklahoma City house fire"

12-26-2012, 10:06 AMonline - #2
eCity 420 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$7,797 | POWERFUL
#### Oklahomo
 12-26-2012, 09:26 PMaway - #3
Toledo 

d 
space
$305 | 739453
Originally Posted by eCity 420
#### Oklahomo
get over it... smh
 12-27-2012, 08:36 AMaway - #4
BlackRepub85 8 heat pts

d 
space
$5,022 | POWERFUL
ban homes *sarcasm*
 12-27-2012, 10:22 AMaway - #5
NoName 38 heat pts38

d 
space
$1,167 | 20977239
Originally Posted by DallasTexas
you ####s from seattle are the worst stans,,, mad your team lost a sorry a$s team that became a good team and now your sitting there rooting for portland... you ####in ####s..#### your ####ty a$s city... and now somebody died and you are still mad about your team..#### your life.. i cant wait for mt saint helens to erupt again and i hope you are the only one to die so we can laugh at u
 12-27-2012, 11:57 AMaway - #6
Boo The Fool 3 heat pts

d 
space
$12,527 | POWERFUL
you ####s from seattle are the worst stans,,, mad your team lost a sorry a$s team that became a good team and now your sitting there rooting for portland... you ####in ####s..#### your ####ty a$s city... and now somebody died and you are still mad about your team..#### your life.. i cant wait for mt saint helens to erupt again and i hope you are the only one to die so we can laugh at u
 12-27-2012, 12:10 PMonline - #7
eCity 420 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$7,797 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NoName
 12-27-2012, 03:01 PMaway - #8
Bumboklaat 

d 
space
$573 | 1291668
you just gon' ignore the fact that you got called out? you can't let that #### slide out here in these streets my ni##a. #### is real dog, you gon' have every real ni##a G check you fo yo lunch money if you don't step to this ni##a my ni##a. you ackin' like a lil' #### right now ni##a! you akin' real paranoid and ####!
 12-27-2012, 03:20 PMaway - #9
Boo The Fool 3 heat pts

d 
space
$12,527 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bumboklaat
you just gon' ignore the fact that you got called out? you can't let that #### slide out here in these streets my ni##a. #### is real dog, you gon' have every real ni##a G check you fo yo lunch money if you don't step to this ni##a my ni##a. you ackin' like a lil' #### right now ni##a! you akin' real paranoid and ####!
exactly they gettin at his a$s and he sitting in the corner laughing like "stop it you ni##as play too much" , tryna laugh it off
 12-27-2012, 07:32 PMaway - #10
ANALGANG 

d 
space
$119 | 587275

12-28-2012, 10:37 AMaway - #11
Braz 80 heat pts80

d 
space
$15,346 | POWERFUL
 12-28-2012, 11:29 AMonline - #12
eCity 420 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$7,797 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bumboklaat

if u dnt notice by now the guy follows me in almost every thread and says the same ####.. he mad as #### and i dnt really care what he has to say

hes literally said the exact same thing 20 times now
 12-28-2012, 12:32 PMaway - #13
NoName 38 heat pts38

d 
space
$1,167 | 20977239
OKC FACTS
Oklahoma is last in the country for number of dental visits.
racism, corruption in government
Oklahoma City is the worst city for obesity in the country.
Oklahoma is #3 for physical inactivity.
You have sources for these or were these statistics pulled from the CDC website?

I live in Oklahoma and most of these are untrue especially since you used two trigger tems (racism and corruption in government) to make your case on "facts" that tend to be true in every state, not just Oklahoma. Out of our past state government leaders, I can only think of one major incident of corruption and it was post-term for that individual.

I also could not find a single source for your claim of OKC being the worst city in the county for obesity. I'm not arguing with the physical inactivity however because there are some lazy a$ses here.

But the statistic you have stated in regards to the dental visits is 100% inaccurate. Althought we rank in the bottom 10, we are not the worst. My source is from the Gallop Healthways Well-Being Index.

No hate, just want to see where you got your information.

Last edited by NoName; 12-29-2012 at 07:20 AM..
 12-28-2012, 10:25 PMaway - #14
Kgdesign 

d 
space
$1,278 | 4491517
^Pulled Ecity's card, now he's ghost

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Wii U - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U >>>>
69 comments
NBA BREAKING NEWS: Steve Nash OUT for season
132 comments
NBA According to Bleacher Report: Steve Nash will miss entir..
50 comments
  Oct 23 - Substitute Teacher Gives Student A Bj On Her ...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 153 comments - by ima80baby
 Image(s) inside Ransom Jumps In Ilovemakonnen Beef With Troy Ave After...
New reply 58 minutes ago - 100 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 NBA Espn Nba Insiders: Harden, Howard Among Most Overrated...
New reply 53 minutes ago - 59 comments - by T.O.N.Y.
 Image(s) inside Oct 23 - 65 Year Old Grandmother Admits To Selling Hun...
New reply 1 hour ago - 68 comments - by BangEm904
 NBA Espn First Take: Nash Or Iverson: Who's The Better Pla...
New reply 53 minutes ago - 183 comments - by JNumbaNC
  Edward Norton Offers New Explanation For Not Playing H...
New reply 1 hour ago - 56 comments - by Ham Rove
 Image(s) inside Alfie From Old Nick Show "my Brother & Me&quo...
New reply 54 minutes ago - 81 comments - by KleanKutt100
 Image(s) inside Wealthy Woman Ask "must I Give Out Halloween Cand...
New reply 1 hour ago - 51 comments - by Avon_Barksdale

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,796 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.