This is BX @ Boxden.com

Dec 25 - Man Who Shot Firef!ghters Leaves Chilling Note 'Do What I Like Doing Best, k#lling People'

New replies will show automatically every 5 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Dec 25 - Man Who Shot Firef!ghters Leaves Chilling Note 'Do What I Like Doing Best, k#lling People'
 12-26-2012, 03:11 PMaway - #41
ItAlY2BkLyN 198 heat pts198

d 
space
$13,535 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheMindOf
With a gun.

That he most likely obtained legally
Pretty sure if dude did 17yrs for murk or even felony manslaughter, there's no way he would pass a background check and thus legally buy a gun. It was illegal for this man to have a gun in his possession at all.

The real issue is hammers. We need to ban hammers

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 12-26-2012 at 04:51 PM..
 12-26-2012, 04:16 PMonline - #42
Jazzy Soul 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$9,532 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nightmare
man dont say that, because if the fiscal cliff happen, im takin an L too
Do you know what it's like to be poor? If so, you'll have a leg up. They're not used to doing without.
 12-26-2012, 04:51 PMaway - #43
ItAlY2BkLyN 198 heat pts198

d 
space
$13,535 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jazzy Soul
Do you know what it's like to be poor? If so, you'll have a leg up. They're not used to doing without.
LOL @ they're

like there are only poor people and super rich people. And the only ones who will feel it are the rich people.

do you know what the fiscal cliff is? Or it's implications?

It will affect everybody rich, poor or middle class. @ thinking being poor is going to help you if the US breaches the fiscal cliff.
 12-26-2012, 05:00 PMaway - #44
nightmare 397 heat pts397

d 
space
$12,061 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jazzy Soul
how is it a leg up? and like dude said above, do you know what the fiscal cliff potentially entails?
 12-26-2012, 06:12 PMaway - #45
cashrules93 

d 
space
$3,084 | 3702356
this is new york, you cant let him only gettin 17 get to you. at least he got that, i know more then a few people who murked someone on the street and got out in 7-10 years, and others who will never see freedom again. this !!in crazy a$s white dude st@bbed my best friend of 25 years 43 times and got 25 to life and aint eligible for parole until somethin like 2035 or some !!. it all depends on alot of different !! for sentencin.
 12-26-2012, 06:29 PMaway - #46
FLA_ALL_DAY 4 heat pts

d 
space
$1,190 | 6052151
Originally Posted by ddash
I swear it seems all w**** people are mentally when they k!ll someone and get off with that !! or an excuse.

SMH

RIP to the firef!ghters.
hey you. shut the !! up

you ever watch the first 48??

have you ever seen a white person on this show nicca?

no you havent go suck a !!ing !! you act like blacks dont k!ll blacks and other people i swear niccas are the !!ing most racist ones....

dont like it?

go back to africa...
 12-26-2012, 06:31 PMaway - #47
KNerd 2 heat pts

d 
space
$502 | 3247829
Originally Posted by foshomoney
scopo
This this this this THIS! Good to see at least some people get it
 12-26-2012, 06:51 PMaway - #48
nightmare 397 heat pts397

d 
space
$12,061 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by FLA_ALL_DAY
hey you. shut the !! up

you ever watch the first 48??

have you ever seen a white person on this show nicca?

no you havent go suck a !!ing !! you act like blacks dont k!ll blacks and other people i swear niccas are the !!ing most racist ones....

dont like it?

go back to africa...
i love when people like you f!ght ignorance and racism with ignorance and racism

jackass
 12-27-2012, 08:28 PMaway - #49
Freemind 41 heat pts41

d 
space
$8,868 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by jasperfect
The problem is two fold. 1. you don't know who is a criminal and who isn't when selling someone a gun. No past history of crime doesn't guarantee a future without committing crime. 2. People buying guns illegally are buying the same exact guns people buy legally. It's not like the movies where illegal guns are being shipped from other countries no, they are made and manufactured right here. laws could prevent manufactures from making guns for criminals.
1. Store owners do background checks for certain guns... So you can find out if they're a criminal. Sales between people is a different story.

2. What's your point? I said criminals will get guns regardless... From other criminals most likely... Doesn't matter uf they're made here or not... They will still get them.

And gun manufactures don't make guns for criminals but for law abiding citizens. How would a law prevent them from "making them for criminals".

We already have gun laws, pretty strick in some places... NYC and Chicago... And it hasn't stopped gun violence.

But why should you ban me, a law abiding citizen and responsible owner when it comes to guns, from purchasing "assault weapons" (joke of a term) and high capacity clips when criminals will still be able to get them?
 12-27-2012, 09:28 PMaway - #50
9 Outta 10 109 heat pts109

d 
space
$18,991 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by tmitch19
So when white people do !! like this they are "mentally ill"..? But when other races do this they are animals and the scum of the earth....??

Seems about right... i guess we are posed to feel bad for the mentally ill person right?
Was saying the exact same thing a few days ago

master p - Black And White Ft. Fiend And - MP Da Last Don - YouTube

I'm just a black man trapped in this white world
 12-28-2012, 12:36 AMaway - #51
Trilluminati GA 327 heat pts327

d 
space
$27,008 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by X-NINE
Was saying the exact same thing a few days ago

I'm just a black man trapped in this white world
but they don't feel ya tho

New replies will show automatically every 5 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Mark Forums Read

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Vintage Pam Grier In The 1970's.......
51 comments
Article inside  Ice Cube: Ride Along Was "Robbed" at MTV Movie Award..
67 comments
Xbox Uno update coming tonight (Apr 14)
52 comments
 Video inside Did Master P Ever Get Called Out For Copying "ice...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 55 comments - by YungPrinceNY
 Video inside Happy Makes Pharrell Cry | Own
New reply 1 hour ago - 54 comments - by justinjones
 Image(s) inside Godfather 50 Posting Pics On Twitter Of All The Famous...
New reply 26 minutes ago - 57 comments - by HipHopFactz
 Video inside 50 Cent - Hustler (official Video)
New reply 2 hours ago - 87 comments - by Fresh Whyte
 NBA Damian Lillard's New Footlocker Commercial "no Ri...
New reply 28 minutes ago - 62 comments - by Motion
 NCAAB The Shabazz Effect: Ncaa Will Now Allow Division I Stu...
New reply 2 hours ago - 52 comments - by ogballer32
  Omfg The Motherload Restock! 04/19/14 Eastbay
New reply 29 minutes ago - 88 comments - by bnw99
 MLB Espn First Take With An Ignorant Tweet On Jackie Robin...
New reply 2 hours ago - 113 comments - by theFREAK

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,696 fans of BX | none new today 4,654 following | none new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.