b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Dec 25 - Man Who Shot Firef!ghters Leaves Chilling Note 'Do What I Like Doing Best, k!lling People'

People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

join bx

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
New replies will show automatically every 10 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Dec 25 - Man Who Shot Firef!ghters Leaves Chilling Note 'Do What I Like Doing Best, k!lling People'
 12-26-2012, 04:11 PMaway - #41
ItAlY2BkLyN 229 heat pts229

d 
space
$15,469 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheMindOf
With a gun.

That he most likely obtained legally
Pretty sure if dude did 17yrs for murd3r or even felony manslaughter, there's no way he would pass a background check and thus legally buy a gun. It was illegal for this man to have a gun in his possession at all.

The real issue is hammers. We need to ban hammers

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 12-26-2012 at 05:51 PM..
 12-26-2012, 05:16 PMaway - #42
Jazzy Soul 24 heat pts24

d 
space
$13,430 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nightmare
man dont say that, because if the fiscal cliff happen, im takin an L too
Do you know what it's like to be poor? If so, you'll have a leg up. They're not used to doing without.
 12-26-2012, 05:51 PMaway - #43
ItAlY2BkLyN 229 heat pts229

d 
space
$15,469 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jazzy Soul
Do you know what it's like to be poor? If so, you'll have a leg up. They're not used to doing without.
LOL @ they're

like there are only poor people and super rich people. And the only ones who will feel it are the rich people.

do you know what the fiscal cliff is? Or it's implications?

It will affect everybody rich, poor or middle class. @ thinking being poor is going to help you if the US breaches the fiscal cliff.
 12-26-2012, 06:00 PMaway - #44
nightmare 420 heat pts420

d 
space
$12,844 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jazzy Soul
how is it a leg up? and like dude said above, do you know what the fiscal cliff potentially entails?
 12-26-2012, 07:12 PMaway - #45
cashrules93 

d 
space
$3,088 | 3702356
this is new york, you cant let him only gettin 17 get to you. at least he got that, i know more then a few people who murd3red someone on the street and got out in 7-10 years, and others who will never see freedom again. this ####in crazy a$s white dude st@bbed my best friend of 25 years 43 times and got 25 to life and aint eligible for parole until somethin like 2035 or some ####. it all depends on alot of different #### for sentencin.
 12-26-2012, 07:29 PMaway - #46
FLA_ALL_DAY 4 heat pts

d 
space
$1,230 | 6159550
Originally Posted by ddash
I swear it seems all w**** people are mentally when they k!ll someone and get off with that #### or an excuse.

SMH

RIP to the firef!ghters.
hey you. shut the #### up

you ever watch the first 48??

have you ever seen a white person on this show ni##a?

no you havent go suck a ####ing di#k you act like blacks dont k!ll blacks and other people i swear ni##as are the ####ing most racist ones....

dont like it?

go back to africa...
 12-26-2012, 07:31 PMaway - #47
KNerd 2 heat pts

d 
space
$517 | 3562841
Originally Posted by foshomoney
scopo
This this this this THIS! Good to see at least some people get it
 12-26-2012, 07:51 PMaway - #48
nightmare 420 heat pts420

d 
space
$12,844 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by FLA_ALL_DAY
hey you. shut the #### up

you ever watch the first 48??

have you ever seen a white person on this show ni##a?

no you havent go suck a ####ing di#k you act like blacks dont k!ll blacks and other people i swear ni##as are the ####ing most racist ones....

dont like it?

go back to africa...
i love when people like you f!ght ignorance and racism with ignorance and racism

jackass
 12-27-2012, 09:28 PMaway - #49
Freemind 41 heat pts41

d 
space
$8,868 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by jasperfect
The problem is two fold. 1. you don't know who is a criminal and who isn't when selling someone a gun. No past history of crime doesn't guarantee a future without committing crime. 2. People buying guns illegally are buying the same exact guns people buy legally. It's not like the movies where illegal guns are being shipped from other countries no, they are made and manufactured right here. laws could prevent manufactures from making guns for criminals.
1. Store owners do background checks for certain guns... So you can find out if they're a criminal. Sales between people is a different story.

2. What's your point? I said criminals will get guns regardless... From other criminals most likely... Doesn't matter uf they're made here or not... They will still get them.

And gun manufactures don't make guns for criminals but for law abiding citizens. How would a law prevent them from "making them for criminals".

We already have gun laws, pretty strick in some places... NYC and Chicago... And it hasn't stopped gun violence.

But why should you ban me, a law abiding citizen and responsible owner when it comes to guns, from purchasing "assault weapons" (joke of a term) and high capacity clips when criminals will still be able to get them?
 12-27-2012, 10:28 PMaway - #50
GOD999 138 heat pts138

d 
space
$23,375 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by tmitch19
So when white people do #### like this they are "mentally ill"..? But when other races do this they are animals and the scum of the earth....??

Seems about right... i guess we are posed to feel bad for the mentally ill person right?
Was saying the exact same thing a few days ago

I'm just a black man trapped in this white world
 12-28-2012, 01:36 AMonline - #51
Trilluminati GA 358 heat pts358

d 
space
$34,423 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by X-NINE
Was saying the exact same thing a few days ago

I'm just a black man trapped in this white world
but they don't feel ya tho

New replies will show automatically every 10 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Image inside  How to clean up nice (Dress shirts, suits, grown man ..
59 comments
Video inside  Dec 20 - They Just Shot 2 Cops in Brooklyn by Topmkins
548 comments
BOX Roy Jones Jr. dissing Floyd
168 comments
 Image(s) inside Dec 19 - Monster Three-foot “rat” Found In New York Ci...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 127 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 NBA New Toronto Raptors Concept Jerseys! Possibly Next Yea...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 54 comments - by L1C4
 Video inside Nyc Streets React To Bobby Shmurda & Gs9 Arrest
New reply 6 minutes ago - 64 comments - by GiftOfGod
 Image(s) inside Chris Brown Losing It Over Karrueche
New reply 15 minutes ago - 101 comments - by Frankybaby
  Dec 19 - Study: Men Choose Internet Pron Over Marriage...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 125 comments - by messy marv stan
 Video inside Bow Wow Looking Real Mad On 106 N Park Final Episode
New reply 22 minutes ago - 89 comments - by VA Prime
 Video inside Ll Cool J And Canibus Performing 4,3,2,1 At Barclays
New reply 12 minutes ago - 131 comments - by RoyceDa59
 Image(s) inside Azealia Banks On Culture
New reply 22 minutes ago - 61 comments - by ralph lauren

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,903 fans of BX | none new today 4,849 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.