Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Dec 25 - Christianity 'close to extinction' in Middle East

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
183 viewing
Video inside Real Or Fake? The Pencil Game "Charlie, Charlie" Got These Dudes Freaki..
81 comments
most viewed right now
38 viewing
 Image inside Chris Brown & KID RED Plan on Killing Tyson Beckford in Vegas??!(Tyson..
54 comments

top in section
11 viewing
NBA Al Horford's sisters going in on the NBA/Cavs right now
top in sports
top in section
14 viewing
Image inside Phat Booty Slevin Monroe
top in eyecandy

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Dec 25 - Christianity 'close to extinction' in Middle East
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #41
ARosary 38 heat pts38 space
Artic C
space
$6,489 | POWERFUL
UrbanEnterprise said:

to each their own but some of yall really close minded and choose to believe anything

i am truly ashamed and appalled at anyone who really believes any of those myths that are written in the bible

we are all as one, we are the human race, there is a beginning somewhere. I do believe in a creator, but quoting a book that written so long ago which could have easily been altered is just stupid and pathetic
i'm sorry but i can only hope some of yall wake up and realize there was no such character who gave birth being a virgin, nobody died for all sins, nobody gathered 2 of each creature to an ark, nobody split no damn red sea wit a fu*king staff, and nobody should believe in such bullsh*t especially with the horrors that happen in today's world

and please don't come at me wit "Bible" quotes becuz nothing in that book has been proven fact so take that bullsh*t elsewhere

Religion & Fear are the 2 easiest & most effective way of Controlling people.

Your average person will take everything out the bible at face value...its holds truth in it, as does the Quran. Feeble minds never think outside the box & scrutinize what they read as metaphorical....almost like present day rap...(for instance: when Jay Z was talking about 99 problems & a bi*ch ain't 1; the majority took the 'bi*ch' automatically as a woman because they have been conditioned in their mind to again, take things at face value). Be too much to write about & not enough level-headed minds to collab to even go into all of the intricates.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #42
unotready 6 heat pts space
space
$2,097 | 6182166
123456 said:
Well I'll tell you this...

My parents are Christians from Iraq (Chaldean/Assyrian to be exact...we're not not Arab). The past 10 years, a ton left and moved out here. A lot of family was k!lled out there since the US invaded. All of that suicide bombing sh*t never happened before the US went out there.

But they are NOT almost extinct in Iraq at least. There's a huge section of Iraq up north full of Christians and they're not moving. Terrorism doesn't really happen up there.

spi.. errrrraaaaa
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #43
OOps  space
818-SFV- OGkushAllDay
space
$7,706 | 17780745
RubbahBandMayn said:
Europe and Amerikkka is responsible for this. That's why I have a faith and not a religion
I'm a Christian midd eastern.....we been knowing this. They aka the u.s and Europe want to turn the midd east into a Muslim country, so it's easier to bomb and not hurt Christians.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #44
123456  space
space
$5,966 | 8446182
unotready said:
spi.. errrrraaaaa
You're either from Cali, Chicago, Pheonix, or Detroit right?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #45
GUNIT-FINEST  space
LAKERS BABY JUST WIN....
space
$16,955 | POWERFUL
panelas said:
huh? your totally confused, the quran is supposed to be the direct word of god not the prophet Mohammed, the bible is not the direct word of god
SO HE SAYS JUST LIKE JOSEPH SMITH HAD AN ANGEL MAGICALLY APPEAR TO HIM IN THE FOREST lol
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #46
Big Louie Guwop 70 heat pts70 space
#LaFamilia
space
$8,521 | POWERFUL
O-King said:
so if i put a gun to your head, ud die over some jesus? doubt it

i kno plenty muslims whod die for allah
Yep without hesitation

Home > all sections > BX Daily Bugle

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
6 viewing
NBA Damien Lillard believes people sleep on Kobe
164 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
5 viewing
May 23 - Adult dating site hacked
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside The Pokemon MMO we've been waiting for is finally coming...sort of.
46 comments
@games
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside Robert DeNiro Keeps It All The Way Real With NYU Graduates
42 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Video inside Throwback: Jamie Foxx ends a comedian's life
129 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
3 viewing
NBA 2K16 listing hints at animation improvements, modes and more
91 comments
@games
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Video inside Welven "Deez Nuts" The Great Gets Pranked... Thinks He Gonna Smash Stri..
111 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Image inside jazmine
71 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Video inside Sauce walka: drake is using Houston
187 comments
@hiphop

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time