This is BX @ Boxden.com

Dec 25 - Christianity 'close to extinction' in Middle East

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Dec 25 - Christianity 'close to extinction' in Middle East
 12-27-2012, 05:24 PMaway - #41
ARosary 33 heat pts33

d 
space
$5,892 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by UrbanEnterprise

to each their own but some of yall really close minded and choose to believe anything

i am truly ashamed and appalled at anyone who really believes any of those myths that are written in the bible

we are all as one, we are the human race, there is a beginning somewhere. I do believe in a creator, but quoting a book that written so long ago which could have easily been altered is just stupid and pathetic
i'm sorry but i can only hope some of yall wake up and realize there was no such character who gave birth being a virgin, nobody died for all sins, nobody gathered 2 of each creature to an ark, nobody split no damn red sea wit a ####ing staff, and nobody should believe in such bull#### especially with the horrors that happen in today's world

and please don't come at me wit "Bible" quotes becuz nothing in that book has been proven fact so take that bull#### elsewhere

Religion & Fear are the 2 easiest & most effective way of Controlling people.

Your average person will take everything out the bible at face value...its holds truth in it, as does the Quran. Feeble minds never think outside the box & scrutinize what they read as metaphorical....almost like present day rap...(for instance: when Jay Z was talking about 99 problems & a #### ain't 1; the majority took the '####' automatically as a woman because they have been conditioned in their mind to again, take things at face value). Be too much to write about & not enough level-headed minds to collab to even go into all of the intricates.
 12-27-2012, 05:35 PMaway - #42
unotready 5 heat pts

d 
space
$2,085 | 5502134
Originally Posted by 123456
Well I'll tell you this...

My parents are Christians from Iraq (Chaldean/Assyrian to be exact...we're not not Arab). The past 10 years, a ton left and moved out here. A lot of family was k!lled out there since the US invaded. All of that $uicide b0mbing #### never happened before the US went out there.

But they are NOT almost extinct in Iraq at least. There's a huge section of Iraq up north full of Christians and they're not moving. Terrorism doesn't really happen up there.

spi.. errrrraaaaa
 12-27-2012, 06:35 PMaway - #43
OOps 

d 
space
$7,708 | 17780745
Originally Posted by RubbahBandMayn
Europe and Amerikkka is responsible for this. That's why I have a faith and not a religion
I'm a Christian midd eastern.....we been knowing this. They aka the u.s and Europe want to turn the midd east into a Muslim country, so it's easier to b0mb and not hurt Christians.
 12-27-2012, 07:40 PMonline - #44

d 
space
$5,882 | 8341161
Originally Posted by unotready
spi.. errrrraaaaa
You're either from Cali, Chicago, Pheonix, or Detroit right?
 12-27-2012, 07:47 PMaway - #45
GUNIT-FINEST 

d 
space
$16,346 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by panelas
huh? your totally confused, the quran is supposed to be the direct word of god not the prophet Mohammed, the bible is not the direct word of god
SO HE SAYS JUST LIKE JOSEPH SMITH HAD AN ANGEL MAGICALLY APPEAR TO HIM IN THE FOREST lol
 12-27-2012, 11:33 PMaway - #46
Big Louie Guwop 61 heat pts61

d 
space
$7,198 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by O-King
so if i put a gun to your head, ud die over some jesus? doubt it

i kno plenty muslims whod die for allah
Yep without hesitation

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Oct 20 - There's One Skill Worth More Than A Harvard ..
91 comments
NFL MNF - Texans vs. Steelers - 8:30PM
220 comments
Image inside  Fake Everything... i ain't complaining though - Ines
66 comments
 NBA Kobe Bryant: The Lakers Downfall " He's Not As Go...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 161 comments - by MrHashTag
 Video inside Oct 19 - Houston's First Openly Gay Mayor Demands Past...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 67 comments - by Carlton Black
 NFL Bears Lose At Home; Postgame Locker Room "ugly Sc...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 88 comments - by Illuminati
 Image(s) inside Name 3 Things Your Hometown Is Famous For
New reply 10 minutes ago - 185 comments - by Kwestluv91
 audio inside Drake - How About Now
New reply 3 minutes ago - 159 comments - by DanBootleg
 Article inside A Tragedy In Song: "hot N*gga" By Bobby Shmu...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 63 comments - by onlybuilt1906
 Image(s) inside Who Seen Ty Beats Expose Asap Earlier Today?
New reply 5 minutes ago - 106 comments - by Deelo Deniroz
  I Lowkey Miss The 06-07 Era
New reply 25 minutes ago - 192 comments - by Chalky

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,827 fans of BX | none new today 4,790 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.