This is BX @ Boxden.com

Dec 25 - Christianity 'close to extinction' in Middle East

Dec 25 - Christianity 'close to extinction' in Middle East
 12-26-2012, 11:51 PMonline - #21
liveson777 5 heat pts

d 
space
$2,827 | 7381872
It's sad christanity is looked upon as a religion .... But as they say the devil got sum ammo too
 12-27-2012, 12:39 AMonline - #22
Lot 7 heat pts

d 
space
$1,656 | 7875430
Originally Posted by Zakhara
Islam only believes in one god? Have you ever heard of their Prophet Mohammed? You can't even say or write his name without following it with a "Peace Be Upon Him." Don't get it twisted, that IS a form a worship. So you tell me they only believe in one God...
Muslims say "Peace Be Upon Him" after mentioning any prophet of God, Jesus, Moses, Abraham, etc.
 12-27-2012, 12:47 AMonline - #23
GUNIT-FINEST 

d 
space
$16,355 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chief Dee
No offense, but this sounds like a scapegoat excuse for the declining numbers of Christians WORLDWIDE. There were Christians in the Mideast for hundreds of years, if people wanted them gone they'd BEEN GONE. Their numbers are decreasing like the ENTIRE religion. It aint like people are snatching them up and k!lling them. They are losing theological ground because of their beliefs.

In Islam, all you believe is that God is one, totally above his creation, with no equal partner, no sons, no daugthers, nothing. In Christianity, you have pure organized confusion where we have God who is one for half the book and hates being co-worshipped. Then later on, you have this Zeus-Hercules thing going on where the story switches he has a son out of nowhere. Then you must worship him AND his son at once, all the while pretending you are purely monotheistic even though such beliefs take you FAR away from the beliefs of Adam, Moses, Noah etc. This is why they are declining, the theology is so ####ed up and all over the place that they cannot even agree on basic beliefs of God's nature. People are returning to the basic premise of God as one like Adam, Moses, David etc believed instead of some weird a$s trinity thing that popped up a few thousand years ago which NO ONE believed prior.

I wouldnt compare Islam to Christianity if I were you. You state that they cannot agree on beliefs which is true on false forms of christianity but the most blatant example of this is Islam. You have extreme islamist k!lling in the name of Allah or god and then you have others saying that it is a peaceful religion. After studying your quran I noticed a main difference. The foundation of your religion is from one prophet mohammed. So your betting your whole life and beliefs off one IMPERFECT man no better than yourself. The other difference is that the bible is inspired by god. He used many different men or prophets to write one unified message. The bible also accurately predicts the attitude and actions of the world we are living in today some 2500 years ago. The only book that has done this. The bible has also NEVER been proved wrong physically or scientifically. The quran does not accurately predict how times would be today (described in the bible as the last days) and does not provide a hope for ALL mankind. The quran uses the bible scriptures to so you cannot discredit it then use parts of it in your own doctrine. The bible is an inspired book from GOD himself (2nd Timothy 3:16) and it also is endorsed by the only perfect human to ever walk the earth, the greatest man to ever live Jesus Christ. So many blacks today want to run to islam in beleif that the prophets were not white. But in reality a white jesus is just popularly protrayed by white america. No one knows his ethnicity as it is not mentioned in the bible. If it mattered it surely include it. With that being said we know that god is not partial as well as we should not base our beliefs on something that does not obviously matter.
 12-27-2012, 12:56 AMaway - #24

d 
space
$5,885 | 8341161
Originally Posted by invaderchin
ur parents are are Arab
a$syrians and Chaldeans are Arab...how are you gonna tell me what my family is or isn't . They have similar cultures (food mostly) but are def not the same. Do some research.
 12-27-2012, 07:41 AMaway - #25
just2intense 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$760 | 4038416
Originally Posted by GUNIT-FINEST
ACTUALLY THE TRINITY is not bible based at all. You are taking a couple scriptures literal and disregarding the many others that disprove the trinity. I dont even have to use scriptures to disprove the trinity (which i can if need be) only common sense. First off why would god feel the need or ever come to earth in human form when he created man and the universe and has nothing he needs to prove to humans. Humans are lower than angels and certainly god so by saying god ever lived as a human is disrespectful to him. Why when Jesus was in the wilderness did Satan try to tempt him to worship him? Satan was an angel in heaven before rebelling he clearly has been in gods presence before so why would an angel or demon such as Satan try to get god to worship him when he knows that will never happen? Satan told Jesus if he did an act of worship to him he would give him all the material possessions and powers on earth. What could Satan give god he couldnt get on his own. Why when Jesus was baptized a voice came from heaven saying this is my son the beloved whom i approved of? You are telling mean human jesus on earth gets baptized and then at the same time is in heaven and he looks up at himself and speaks to himself at the same time. Why would Jesus pray to himself in the wildnerness all night before being tortured. Why would god send himself to earth, pray to himself, die and resurrect himself. The word TRINITY actually appears NOWHERE IN THE BIBLE. The scripture you are referring to in our image does not support the trinity. Thats like saying that is our car but that doesnt mean that we are the same person. God actually gives his name in the bible it appears over 7000 times more than any other name. Your bible only probably has it 4 times since most modern day bibles have been edited to fit false religious beliefs. A good way to see is go to Psalm 83:18 and it will be smack dab in your face. If that scripture says LORD than your bible has been censored. I would just tell you myself but I would rather you do the research and see it for yourself. Than once you do find out youll have to find the real meaning of all the scriptures you THOUGHT said god is a trinity and see the true meaning of his identity. Jesus is gods son just like JESUS said he was and why he referred to GOD as father. And if you want to use the scripture when he said i am the father he was stating that him being perfect and his personality is like gods which is true jesus was perfect and fulfilled gods will so for us humans to get an insight on gods personality all we have to do is look at Jesus life. Thats why he said he did the will of the one who sent him(GOD) but what your trying to say he sent himself to do what himself back in heaven sent himself to do. USE YOUR HEAD ni##a
First off The trinity is not a Biblical term but the Bible speaks on the 3 persons also read Ephesians 1... Second Jesus came to to earth to same men from the power of sin and de@th for all those that believe. Thats why God came to earth and yes the bible says to emptied himself of his heavenly attributes. Other than that you head is all over the place and most of the stuff you saying makes no sense and you are confused... So many people try to disprove something they dont believe in WHY... Here is a little common sense for you! If i dnt believe santa clause is real i wont argue with someone who believes the opposite, its dumb because i know santa is not real... People argue with the Bible because the sin in us whats to dissprove the truth because if you reconize the truth of the word of God then we are responsible for what it says and can no longer live life as we want for we know God will judge us. Read Romans 1:18-23. Hit me up or message me we can dig in...
 12-27-2012, 08:02 AMaway - #26
dlettern 4 heat pts

d 
space
$8,834 | POWERFUL
Ha! They are already preparing us for a race war.....
 12-27-2012, 08:53 AMaway - #27
TriniChief 

d 
space
$304 | 868385
When you try to walk as Jesus walked, your feet hurts
 12-27-2012, 09:34 AMaway - #28
DaViLLe726 2 heat pts

d 
space
$2,679 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by just2intense
First off The trinity is not a Biblical term but the Bible speaks on the 3 persons also read Ephesians 1... Second Jesus came to to earth to same men from the power of sin and de@th for all those that believe. Thats why God came to earth and yes the bible says to emptied himself of his heavenly attributes. Other than that you head is all over the place and most of the stuff you saying makes no sense and you are confused... So many people try to disprove something they dont believe in WHY... Here is a little common sense for you! If i dnt believe santa clause is real i wont argue with someone who believes the opposite, its dumb because i know santa is not real... People argue with the Bible because the sin in us whats to dissprove the truth because if you reconize the truth of the word of God then we are responsible for what it says and can no longer live life as we want for we know God will judge us. Read Romans 1:18-23. Hit me up or message me we can dig in...

exactly.
 12-27-2012, 09:45 AMaway - #29
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Yung Louie
Idk Care What Anyone Says Or belives, I Beleive In My Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. & I WILL DIE FOR HIM BECAUSE HE DIED FOR ME
Wait God died for you? He came down to earth to die for you in order to keep from k!lling you.......and your willing to die for that? You dont think that sounds a bit silly?
 12-27-2012, 09:47 AMaway - #30
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by just2intense
Its an insult to people's intelligence and most want to rid the world of this ideaology
 12-27-2012, 10:33 AMonline - #31
liveson777 5 heat pts

d 
space
$2,827 | 7381872
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
Its an insult to people's intelligence and most want to rid the world of this ideaology
Yes to inflict their own..... But the bible ain't goin nowhere Gods word is eternal
 12-27-2012, 10:44 AMaway - #32
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by liveson777
Yes to inflict their own..... But the bible ain't goin nowhere Gods word is eternal
Yes except they are not Gods words......they are words written by human hands that no more importance that the words I am typing to you.........you give the words the power over your life...........Ill wait until God talks to me directly which has yet to happen in all my years on this earth.
 12-27-2012, 12:20 PMaway - #33
matelyan 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$8,419 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
Yes except they are not Gods words......they are words written by human hands that no more importance that the words I am typing to you.........you give the words the power over your life...........Ill wait until God talks to me directly which has yet to happen in all my years on this earth.
Ghandi said it best "God has no religion"

We quickly forget that religions are man-made but "God" would still be there regardless of religion. "God" doesn't choose only a specific religion and bless and guide those that belong to that particular religion. "God" doesn't have favoritism. Thatís a human trait. Most of religion teaches the same things such as love "God" and love your neighbor so why f!ght over the various rituals, beliefs and what "God's" name is. We are ALL "God's" creation, thus we are all, "the children of God."
 12-27-2012, 12:59 PMaway - #34
nxtiq 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$1,043 | 12647691
Originally Posted by Ahmed
What?! lol what kind of bullshiit is this?

that would never happen, religion doesnt fade out in a region.
So you're saying the Christian Crusades didn't wipe out a number of religious belief systems in various regions through murd3r and guilt trips?
 12-27-2012, 01:37 PMaway - #35
Anahuac 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$6,696 | POWERFUL
I wouldnt compare Islam to Christianity if I were you. You state that they cannot agree on beliefs which is true on false forms of christianity but the most blatant example of this is Islam. You have extreme islamist k!lling in the name of Allah or god and then you have others saying that it is a peaceful religion. After studying your quran I noticed a main difference. The foundation of your religion is from one prophet mohammed. So your betting your whole life and beliefs off one IMPERFECT man no better than yourself. The other difference is that the bible is inspired by god. He used many different men or prophets to write one unified message. The bible also accurately predicts the attitude and actions of the world we are living in today some 2500 years ago. The only book that has done this. The bible has also NEVER been proved wrong physically or scientifically. The quran does not accurately predict how times would be today (described in the bible as the last days) and does not provide a hope for ALL mankind. The quran uses the bible scriptures to so you cannot discredit it then use parts of it in your own doctrine. The bible is an inspired book from GOD himself (2nd Timothy 3:16) and it also is endorsed by the only perfect human to ever walk the earth, the greatest man to ever live Jesus Christ. So many blacks today want to run to islam in beleif that the prophets were not white. But in reality a white jesus is just popularly protrayed by white america. No one knows his ethnicity as it is not mentioned in the bible. If it mattered it surely include it. With that being said we know that god is not partial as well as we should not base our beliefs on something that does not obviously matter.
The Quran was spoken to the prophet Muhammad through the angel Gabriel from God. The Quran is not based on the life of the prophet Muhammad and has not been altered since it was recorded. The Bible has been censored and edited multiple times in contrast. The Quran cites both the old and new testament but makes corrections where man altered God's true message.
 12-27-2012, 01:38 PMaway - #36
YOUNGZERO 2 heat pts

d 
space
$5,229 | 15776173
More fuel in my f!ght against religion.
 12-27-2012, 03:52 PMaway - #37
ARosary 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$5,920 | POWERFUL
Rarely speak religion but ironically I read an article over christmas about the decline of blacks & the christian church/christianity....very interesting article. Wish I would have saved the site but its not in my history anymore.

Religion has seperated more people than bring them together...not knocking it though or anyone who believes in a religion. Its a sensitive subject & though I have my personal opinions & theology I will never disrespect someone else's religion (too bad other religions can't do that to Other Religions/beliefs/atheist/etc.)
 12-27-2012, 03:52 PMaway - #38
panelas 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$765 | 15038235
Originally Posted by Ahmed
What?! lol what kind of bullshiit is this?

that would never happen, religion doesnt fade out in a region.
are you being sarcastic ? your not about to ignore the hundreds of thousands of Jews that used to reside in the middle east and North Africa
 12-27-2012, 03:56 PMaway - #39
panelas 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$765 | 15038235
huh? your totally confused, the quran is supposed to be the direct word of god not the prophet Mohammed, the bible is not the direct word of god
 12-27-2012, 04:34 PMaway - #40
UrbanEnterprise 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$7,381 | POWERFUL

to each their own but some of yall really close minded and choose to believe anything

i am truly ashamed and appalled at anyone who really believes any of those myths that are written in the bible

we are all as one, we are the human race, there is a beginning somewhere. I do believe in a creator, but quoting a book that written so long ago which could have easily been altered is just stupid and pathetic

i'm sorry but i can only hope some of yall wake up and realize there was no such character who gave birth being a virgin, nobody died for all sins, nobody gathered 2 of each creature to an ark, nobody split no damn red sea wit a ####ing staff, and nobody should believe in such bull#### especially with the horrors that happen in today's world

and please don't come at me wit "Bible" quotes becuz nothing in that book has been proven fact so take that bull#### elsewhere

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Xbox One's struggles are traceable to one bad decision
72 comments
Microsoft Investigating Xbox Owners for Fraudulently Refunding ..
81 comments
NFL Dallas Cowboys fans are losing their minds
57 comments
 Image(s) inside Nas Gettin Sucked Off By Madonna In The Studio (pic)
New reply 9 minutes ago - 131 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 Video inside This Guy Asked A Homeless Man For A Slice Of Pizza. An...
New reply 42 minutes ago - 111 comments - by YungPrinceNY
 Video inside Daylyt Video In A Nice Pink Dress And Thot Wear Dissin...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 59 comments - by Star
 Image(s) inside Hov. Migos. Rowdy Rebel
New reply 2 hours ago - 67 comments - by chrismb
 audio inside Nas - The Season (full Version)
New reply 12 minutes ago - 121 comments - by MANNYSOSA
 Video inside Before Dej Loaf Would Get Your Whole "fombily&quo...
New reply 2 hours ago - 165 comments - by lilbeast
 audio inside Lupe Fiasco - Mazinger Feat. Pj [prod. By Sx]
New reply 13 minutes ago - 52 comments - by styxz
 Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj's Boyfriend Responds To Drake & Wayne ...
New reply 3 hours ago - 105 comments - by Frankybaby

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,834 fans of BX | none new today 4,801 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.