This is BX @ Boxden.com


Dec 22 - Michael Moore: Racial Fear Drives Gun Obsession

 Dec 22 - Michael Moore: Racial Fear Drives Gun Obsession
 12-27-2012, 10:45 PMaway - #161
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Decan45
Bottom line, YOU have the right to bear arms today. Do you want that right or not? Do you side with gun advocates to protect your rights, or do you alienate yourself from them because you're uncomfortable with the fact that a few of them might look at you with prejudice, thereby defaulting to being anti-gun rights? Sure, it's a conundrum, but no one is asking you to like every white, gun owning citizen of America. I sure the #### don't.
Okay I do have the right to bear arms in America today, but do I take up that right, no I don't. I side with gun advocates to a degree. In the sense of personal protection, a fire arm in the home yes I feel that would be necessary for any man or woman of a family to have because there are some crazy ####ing people in the world. But do I side with the right to go out and buy any gun that's on the market regardless of the sensibility of it. No I don't. You don't need a chopper to stop someone from breaking in your home, you don't need a 1oo round clip to go hunting with, the only thing guns of that nature are meant for is shooting a massive amounts of bullets at one time in large areas of targets. Why anyone would be an advocate of that is mind blowing to me. The argument that simply because its a rights then it should be allowed is ridiculous. When we look at guns of that nature we have to look at the civilian purpose. What is the civilian purpose at this time for these types of guns, who are regular Americans planning on arming themselves from?


Originally Posted by Decan45
Who is "you people"? Yes buddy, they DO want to take away guns. They, meaning not just "the gubbment", but many plain ol' citizens of America. There is a large anti-gun sentiment in this country. It exists and it is growing. The reason why you can still go into a gun store and buy guns is because there is a due process to writing legislation. This is a democracy. We don't have a king. Nobody can just call a press conference and be like, "How's it going everybody. Listen, we're gonna just go ahead and do away with that 2nd amendment. Yeah, so no more guns for anyone. Okay, thanks and god bless." It doesn't work that way.
There is a anti-gun sentiment in this country, the main reason is people are tired of people dying behind guns shots. This is not a government outcry, its the American public. The family members of people who were lost to guns, the people who have to wake up every day knowing that their loved ones are no longer here because some fool with a gun shot them to de@th. And for others its resonates deeply because they fear that it could be their child, or their father, or the mother who was taken in that manor. Most guns that are used to k!ll people are not obtained by due process, they are purchased illegally intentionally because they are untraceable. Preventing the sales of guns is not going to stop shootings in this country. So how exactly would the government be able to do this. You keep attempting to drive this point into the ground that they want our guns but you've offered no real legislation of this being true. People talk, people have been talking for years but nothing has ever really happen has it?

Originally Posted by Decan45
As for the second point in this paragraph, I can't address this with you anymore. You're attempting to connect two completely unrelated things to each other, just because they both have to do with gun laws. Why do you insist on repeating the same tired points about how the American governments, especially at the state levels, used to target black people's gun rights? Yeah bro, I get it. #### was ####ed. A lot of #### back in the day was ####ed. But here today, those laws don't exist anymore, and your right to own and firearm is in the same boat as everyone else's right to own a firearm. What's the point you're trying to make with that? You don't have one. If you ask me, it sounds like you're just getting off on the idea that you think you're "schooling" some white boy on Jim Crow laws, like I don't already ####ing know how ####ed up American history can be. It's a completely irrelevant topic to what's being discussed, which in case you forgot, is whether or not what Micheal Moore said was bull#### or not.
You originally proposed the idea of there being no connection with race and guns, I proved it, you dodged it and are still attempting to dodge it. Moving on


Originally Posted by Decan45
How in the #### is that double talking? Admitting that there does exist white people scared of black people, does not contradict my admitting that I was appalled that Moore would insinuate that the driving force, AKA the whoooooole reason why aaaaaaaall the gun rights advocates exist, is because they're aaaaaall terrified of black people, and because there's a huuuuuuge race war conspiracy. Your reading comprehension is stifled by your desperation to say something meaningful. I swear, I don't even know why I get into these debates on a place like Boxden. There just aren't any scholars around here. There's no honesty. Every debate devolves into this long, drug out series of me having to meticulously explain every little ####ing thing I say, because someone like you has to try their little heart out to twist everything that gets said. You know who I noticed does that a lot? Women. I can appreciate an exchange of ideas, and I'm always down to agree to disagree, but I'm not about to sit here and explain to you how to comprehend what you read.
You are double talking, I painted a clear portrait of the particular demographic of gun consumers I was referring too. I in no way insinuated that all whites have this mind frame, however for a good majority of conservative America the statement holds true. I mean we watch fox, I'm sure some us listen to the conservative talk shows, the programs are FILLED with talks of 2 Americas and drastic change needing to happen. Talks of getting rid of Obama by any means necessary and doing away with the dirty liberals, etc, etc. This is not a fabricated idealism that I have formed in my head. There is a large group of people who think like this who believe that this country is failing and failing fast. They are pro civil war, they anti unity, and feel they need to prepare themselves for end of their civil liberties. Those types of people are dangerous. I mean dude you have seen the pictures of the lynchings with all the whites standing around smiling, I don't put that notion past these type of people. Because its these same types of people who are making the most noise in this gun control issues. In regards to your "humble honesty" Ill just pretend like this is not the first time you have typed a statement without throwing loose intangible "facts" around recklessly. Like the Indians and the disease statement you made earlier in the thread.

Originally Posted by Decan45
No, I didn't watch the videos. I'm well aware of the fact that MOST Americans are either absolutely ####ing retarded or willfully ignorant.
The videos were not to mock conservatives but more to shed light on the though process of these people that you are taking up for. Adding more to my argument in hopes of shedding light on my consensus, however you didn't watch them but you still comment that I'm lost in horse####. Will how exactly do you comment on a video that you didn't even watch? With as much audacity to blast me for presenting you with evidence to support my beliefs? Very ignorant on your part. I could take a video camera in any neighborhood in America and find ignorance, but would the conversation recorded even pertain to our conversation? The videos I presented did, but your so busy already knowing the point that I am making that you didn't even take timeto break down the significance of why they were posted.

Originally Posted by Decan45
I meant in real life, genius. I think they're a fringe outfit.
As opposed to what? Regardless of the grounds that the party was formed they DO exist, right or wrong? And their movement has manifested its way into congress, right or wrong? And their members are largely anti-government intrusion right? Their members are mostly older white Americans? They support the 2nd Amendment immensely do they not? So a group whose numbers range somewhere near 40 million, has members of its party in Congress, and has the Republican party scared ####less of a over take in power is a fringe outfit? That is interesting to say the least.

Originally Posted by Decan45
Okay, I'm fake now? I'm losing all interest in this conversation. I'm not a kid. I do not give a half of one #### to sit here and try and prove how really, really real I am to you. I really, really, make sense. My points are objective and eloquent. I don't name call and all that #### ####. We're on the internet. You don't know me from a can of paint. Keep it on topic.
Well what do you call this little Mitt Romney act your pulling now? All of sudden he is a social moderate........but I digress



Originally Posted by Decan45
Lemme ask you something... You ever ranted so passionately about gun laws before, over one of the countless shootings that happen in black neighborhoods on a day to day basis? You're over here taking your cue from white people to be up in arms over gun rights, when the only reason it's a hot topic in your mind right now, is because white people are telling you it's time to pay attention since twenty little white kids got shot. On any other day of the week, you wouldn't be bothered to be crying about gun rights when a whole family gets wiped out in Detroit. How's those strict gun rights working out in Chicago right now, bro?
Well have you ever argued so passionately against them? You and alot of people for that matter. Your right guns have been a problem in the urban community for many decades. Communities that I am far more closer to then you might I add. The city I grew up in the 80's was the murd3r capitol of the world. I'll admit I was to young to fully grasp the understanding of what that meant, but I understood the pain people felt when they were loosing their family members to gang violence. My disdain for guns existed long before Newton or Columbine. I had to walk through metal detectors just to get in my middle school. White America did not cue the want for guns to be taking off the streets, as it was the majority of them who did not and still do not care about violence in inner city black neighborhoods. Plenty of kids die everyday by hand guns and there is no mention of them on nation news channels, but I'm not upset with that. Because that's the way America has always been. My question to you is why are you still supporting gun laws when you can see the effects of these murd3rs as well as I can? Once all this talk dies down(probably right around the time the fiscal cliff bull#### gets dealt with behind closed doors) people in Chicago will still be dying, but that's okay as long as Billy Bob can keep play into his fantasy world where Captain Planet Obama coming to take his guns away huh?

Originally Posted by Decan45
At the end of the day, this boils down to a lack of will in our society to deal with the culture of whiny, #### a$s first world depression. The kid's mom owned the guns. You could've put that broad through the ringer on background checks and psychological exams, and she would've passed and still ended up smoked by her #### son. That's not to say that I don't like the idea of psychological exams for gun ownership, but I'm not ignorant enough to think that a lack of gun control is what caused this shooting. It's not. And what're people's answers to this tragedy? Oh, let's ban semi-automatic rifles and thirty round magazines... Right, because obviously forcing someone to instead bring a little .22 and a couple spare mags wouldn't have made it just as easy to shoot a bunch of ####ing 6 year olds. You tell me what gun law would've saved those kids. I'd love to hear it.
Again most gun de@ths in America are committed by people who illegally obtained the guns. The kid stole the guns from his mom, regulations on gun purchases is not the problem. Banning semi-automatic guns for civilians is just common sense, I mean I have yet to see aliens come down from the sky and the average American has to use their Bush Master to save the world......I mean dude be serious....the only time you hear about the usage of these types of guns is in mass k!llings, shoot outs, or drive by's. Its just greediness, nobody needs all the fire power period. So some kid shoots up a school with a 22, tragic indeed......but how many bullets can that kid let off before he has to reload......people get the chance to run, possibly fend him off, or not die by multiple gun shots. I mean the kids were riddled with bullets. And this is where reality comes in. Instead of admitting that at least these types of weapons need to be seriously mandated for the average civilian you would rather debate the necessity for these types of people to have more guns, that shoot more rounds. and do more damage. Getting these types of guns out of the hands of gang bangers, #### for brains racist, and unst@ble adults is perhaps the best way to began combating these types of incidents. So what automatic guns may still be brought illegally........the odds of someone obtaining it that way and using it to slaughter people is alot better then the country allowing the sale of the damn things in mass amounts. Like most of these idiots are John Mc'Clain...........in all honesty wtf are they going to do with them?

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-27-2012 at 10:49 PM..
 12-29-2012, 04:33 AMaway - #162
GST 

  d 
space
$12,345 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Decan45
Look bro... I'm a grown a$s man. I don't think "Obama" is going to do anything, per se. I happen to actually know how our democracy works, so I'm not one of these dumb mother ####ers that walks around talking about presidents like they're kings. Point blank, there is a huge uproar in the country right now over this school shooting, and there are a lot of citizens and politicians that are rallying support for ways to model America's gun policies after Europe. There ain't no two ways about it. That's the facts. The problem is that everyone who stands up to this bull#### gets pigeon holed as a racist who wants Obama's head on a stick. A few of the people debating with me in here, including you, are doing that exact same #### to me. You a$sume you can draw a picture of who I am, what I think and where I'm from, seemingly out of thin ####ing air, just because I don't buy the blanket statement that this tubby #### had to say about gun owners in this country.



thru your numerous essays on this topic,tells me enough to know that you barely know half of what you talkin bout
 12-29-2012, 09:51 AMaway - #163
ill 800 61 heat pts61

  d 
space
$7,098 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nightmare
you always talk BS, so i dont feel like putting together "full a$s" responses against you at this point
i talk bull####, or you cant explain why you follow or believe anything this blowhard says when i posted video of him lying and manipulating?

i mean, you could just say "ill i didnt know he was so full of #### and out for monetary and political gain. thanks for giving me a heads up. maybe hes just trying to manipulate the public with his statements on white people and guns". and then i would say "your welcome no problem brah"
 12-29-2012, 10:00 AMaway - #164
nightmare 420 heat pts420

  d 
space
$12,818 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ill 800
i talk bull####, or you cant explain why you follow or believe anything this blowhard says when i posted video of him lying and manipulating?

i mean, you could just say "ill i didnt know he was so full of #### and out for monetary and political gain. thanks for giving me a heads up. maybe hes just trying to manipulate the public with his statements on white people and guns". and then i would say "your welcome no problem brah"
every thread, in almost every section i see you in, you say BS is what i meant, you clearly have an agenda in EVERYTHING you post, thats why i dont feel like responding to you muhc
 12-30-2012, 04:28 PMonline - #165
Decan45 

  d 
space
$6,838 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
Okay I do have the right to bear arms in America today, but do I take up that right, no I don't. I side with gun advocates to a degree. In the sense of personal protection, a fire arm in the home yes I feel that would be necessary for any man or woman of a family to have because there are some crazy ####ing people in the world. But do I side with the right to go out and buy any gun that's on the market regardless of the sensibility of it. No I don't. You don't need a chopper to stop someone from breaking in your home, you don't need a 1oo round clip to go hunting with, the only thing guns of that nature are meant for is shooting a massive amounts of bullets at one time in large areas of targets. Why anyone would be an advocate of that is mind blowing to me. The argument that simply because its a rights then it should be allowed is ridiculous. When we look at guns of that nature we have to look at the civilian purpose. What is the civilian purpose at this time for these types of guns, who are regular Americans planning on arming themselves from?
Semi-automatic rifles have a lot of purposes, both for hunting and sport shooting. 100 round magazines? Not so much. Regardless, the point is that in 2010 for instance, rifles made up 350 out of 9,000 gun-related homicides. Handguns made up 7,000+ out of 9,000. This whole argument against semi-automatic rifles is a giant moot ####ing point, because they aren't traditionally what people use to murd3r other people, nor did they provide any "advantage" to the recent shooter in Connecticut, due to the fact he was shooting a bunch of helpless little 6 year olds. It's a bull#### sensationalist debating point that the news media is feeding everyone on repeat. If you ban these kinds of rifles, you will not see crime go down. You will not see gun homicides go down. You will not see school shootings go down. It's the equivalent of putting on a band-aid, and not even getting it on the wound.

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
There is a anti-gun sentiment in this country, the main reason is people are tired of people dying behind guns shots. This is not a government outcry, its the American public. The family members of people who were lost to guns, the people who have to wake up every day knowing that their loved ones are no longer here because some fool with a gun shot them to de@th. And for others its resonates deeply because they fear that it could be their child, or their father, or the mother who was taken in that manor. Most guns that are used to k!ll people are not obtained by due process, they are purchased illegally intentionally because they are untraceable. Preventing the sales of guns is not going to stop shootings in this country. So how exactly would the government be able to do this. You keep attempting to drive this point into the ground that they want our guns but you've offered no real legislation of this being true. People talk, people have been talking for years but nothing has ever really happen has it?
I agree with you on this one. I've been saying this. It won't do anything to stop the violence, because it's not addressing why people are being violent, nor is it empowering anyone to stop those who decide to be violent.

You're wrong about there not being any legislation though. Google it. There's a huge push in congress to reinstate the old "assault weapons ban". It's a worthless piece of legislation that pretends that limiting people to 10 rounds a magazine will prevent them from being able to go on shooting sprees. It's a joke. It's a bunch of bull#### drawn up by a bunch of soft, privileged white politicians, who don't know anything about guns or gun f!ghts. I can reload an AR and close the bolt in 3 seconds flat on a bad day. I'm just as, if not quicker at reloading a handgun. Columbine was carried out with weapons that were legal under the a$sault weapons ban. Virginia Tech was carried out with weapons that would have been legal under the a$sault weapons ban, and furthermore the police found 17 empty magazines in the school. Forcing the shooter to reload 17 times didn't do a thing to stop the worst casualty rate a single gunman has ever inflicted in U.S history.

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
You originally proposed the idea of there being no connection with race and guns, I proved it, you dodged it and are still attempting to dodge it. Moving on
I absolutely did not EVER say that gun laws and race have never found each other crossing paths. What I said was that guns and race have nothing to do with the reason why many Americans are so adamant about not having their rights infringed upon. Apples to oranges.

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
You are double talking, I painted a clear portrait of the particular demographic of gun consumers I was referring too. I in no way insinuated that all whites have this mind frame, however for a good majority of conservative America the statement holds true. I mean we watch fox, I'm sure some us listen to the conservative talk shows, the programs are FILLED with talks of 2 Americas and drastic change needing to happen. Talks of getting rid of Obama by any means necessary and doing away with the dirty liberals, etc, etc. This is not a fabricated idealism that I have formed in my head. There is a large group of people who think like this who believe that this country is failing and failing fast. They are pro civil war, they anti unity, and feel they need to prepare themselves for end of their civil liberties. Those types of people are dangerous. I mean dude you have seen the pictures of the lynchings with all the whites standing around smiling, I don't put that notion past these type of people. Because its these same types of people who are making the most noise in this gun control issues. In regards to your "humble honesty" Ill just pretend like this is not the first time you have typed a statement without throwing loose intangible "facts" around recklessly. Like the Indians and the disease statement you made earlier in the thread.
Brother, it has always been this way. We've seen this kind of polarity through out American history. I remember not too long ago when it was the other way around, and the threat of the mighty neo-cons threatened to destroy the fabric of our society. I remember personally thinking that there was a very realistic chance that someone was going to attempt to a$sassinate George Bush. I think you have to look from the other side of the looking glass, and be vigilant in using historical reference. Things are never as bad as they seem. We are not on the cusp of civil war, and these gun rights advocates do not want to hurt Americans. They just want their rights, and admittedly some of them are indeed very scared of change. However irrational they may be in their fear at times, I don't think their intentions are malicious.

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
The videos were not to mock conservatives but more to shed light on the though process of these people that you are taking up for. Adding more to my argument in hopes of shedding light on my consensus, however you didn't watch them but you still comment that I'm lost in horse####. Will how exactly do you comment on a video that you didn't even watch? With as much audacity to blast me for presenting you with evidence to support my beliefs? Very ignorant on your part. I could take a video camera in any neighborhood in America and find ignorance, but would the conversation recorded even pertain to our conversation? The videos I presented did, but your so busy already knowing the point that I am making that you didn't even take timeto break down the significance of why they were posted.
I didn't comment on the videos themselves, I commented on the point of your argument, which was an attempt to demonstrate how stupid "right wingers" are. And yes, the conversation would pertain to ours, if you went around your neighborhood and asked people what they thought about the government. I stand by what I said, which served to prove that people all over the country are completely ignorant of what's going on. Nobody really knows the news. Nobody understands the three branches of our government. Hell, people in this country can't even grasp geography worth a ####.

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
As opposed to what? Regardless of the grounds that the party was formed they DO exist, right or wrong? And their movement has manifested its way into congress, right or wrong? And their members are largely anti-government intrusion right? Their members are mostly older white Americans? They support the 2nd Amendment immensely do they not? So a group whose numbers range somewhere near 40 million, has members of its party in Congress, and has the Republican party scared ####less of a over take in power is a fringe outfit? That is interesting to say the least.
Show me where the Tea Party numbers 40 million, and I'll concede that you have a point. I just don't buy that. That number is WAY too high.

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
Well what do you call this little Mitt Romney act your pulling now? All of sudden he is a social moderate........but I digress
You're comparing me to Mitt Romney? I'm not even going to dignify that dumb #### with a response.

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
Well have you ever argued so passionately against them? You and alot of people for that matter. Your right guns have been a problem in the urban community for many decades. Communities that I am far more closer to then you might I add. The city I grew up in the 80's was the murd3r capitol of the world. I'll admit I was to young to fully grasp the understanding of what that meant, but I understood the pain people felt when they were loosing their family members to gang violence. My disdain for guns existed long before Newton or Columbine. I had to walk through metal detectors just to get in my middle school.
Were the guns to blame?

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
White America did not cue the want for guns to be taking off the streets, as it was the majority of them who did not and still do not care about violence in inner city black neighborhoods.
What I said about you taking your cue from white people, had to do with the fact that you're only talking about the subject because some white kids got shot up. Not only that, but you're siding with a bunch of ####ing morons who think limiting magazine capacity, regardless of the fact that there's millions of high capacity magazines floating around out there, is going to somehow miraculously stop school shootings.

And you're right to a degree. They don't care about getting guns off the streets. But we're not talking about taking guns off the streets. We're talking about the creation of gun laws that serve to limit our rights. White people don't talk about getting guns off the streets because all of these predominately white politicians don't want to admit that all of the legislation they've imposed to try and do that, have absolutely ####ing failed. They don't want to admit that even when you virtually outlaw firearms altogether in a particular area, the black market for firearms makes a k!lling, and people who want to k!ll still get their hands on firearms and use them against other people.
 12-30-2012, 04:31 PMonline - #166
Decan45 

  d 
space
$6,838 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
Plenty of kids die everyday by hand guns and there is no mention of them on nation news channels, but I'm not upset with that. Because that's the way America has always been. My question to you is why are you still supporting gun laws when you can see the effects of these murd3rs as well as I can? Once all this talk dies down(probably right around the time the fiscal cliff bull#### gets dealt with behind closed doors) people in Chicago will still be dying, but that's okay as long as Billy Bob can keep play into his fantasy world where Captain Planet Obama coming to take his guns away huh
It's ironic that you ask that, because Chicago has a virtual ban on all handguns. The question is, why should I support gun laws that restrict everyone's rights on a federal level, when it clearly doesn't ####ing work in areas like Chicago where the idea for such legislation comes from? If you want to save Chicago, you have to save them from themselves. Outlawing guns hasn't done a ####ing thing. You have to motivate people to not want to k!ll each other. Guns are not the problem, people are. It's a social issue. It's incredibly naive and childish to think that ink on paper will save the world from violence and murd3r. It's not about Billy Bob playing into a fantasy, it's about everyone's inalienable rights. It's about addressing the huge and on-going coincidences of all these kids ####ed up on anti-depression pills, going around k!lling people. It's about educating people how to build communities, instead of tearing them apart.

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
Again most gun de@ths in America are committed by people who illegally obtained the guns. The kid stole the guns from his mom, regulations on gun purchases is not the problem. Banning semi-automatic guns for civilians is just common sense, I mean I have yet to see aliens come down from the sky and the average American has to use their Bush Master to save the world......I mean dude be serious....the only time you hear about the usage of these types of guns is in mass k!llings, shoot outs, or drive by's. Its just greediness, nobody needs all the fire power period. So some kid shoots up a school with a 22, tragic indeed......but how many bullets can that kid let off before he has to reload......people get the chance to run, possibly fend him off, or not die by multiple gun shots. I mean the kids were riddled with bullets. And this is where reality comes in. Instead of admitting that at least these types of weapons need to be seriously mandated for the average civilian you would rather debate the necessity for these types of people to have more guns, that shoot more rounds. and do more damage. Getting these types of guns out of the hands of gang bangers, #### for brains racist, and unst@ble adults is perhaps the best way to began combating these types of incidents. So what automatic guns may still be brought illegally........the odds of someone obtaining it that way and using it to slaughter people is alot better then the country allowing the sale of the damn things in mass amounts. Like most of these idiots are John Mc'Clain...........in all honesty wtf are they going to do with them?
Ya see, this is where your true colors are showing. You're completely outing yourself as someone who doesn't believe in personal liberty. This paragraph here is proof that you don't know anything about the history of mass k!llings in this country, nor about gun f!ghting in general. As I said earlier, rifles make up a tiny fraction of gun related homicides. Furthermore, your argument is rooted in ammo capacity. Caliber is a negligible variable when you're talking about shooting unarmored, soft targets from close range. Given all of that important information, banning semi-automatic rifles is not only a dumb a$s knee-jerk reaction, but a completely ignorant, senseless and pointless one. As far as the argument over ammo capacity? Again, as I've already said... It's ####ing stupid. Forcing a shooter to reload does not change the dynamics of shooting unarmed, unarmored targets. Virginia Tech is proof. The dude set the ####ing record for shooting people and he reloaded 17 ####ing times.
 12-30-2012, 05:43 PMaway - #167
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Decan45
Ya see, this is where your true colors are showing. You're completely outing yourself as someone who doesn't believe in personal liberty. This paragraph here is proof that you don't know anything about the history of mass k!llings in this country, nor about gun f!ghting in general. As I said earlier, rifles make up a tiny fraction of gun related homicides. Furthermore, your argument is rooted in ammo capacity. Caliber is a negligible variable when you're talking about shooting unarmored, soft targets from close range. Given all of that important information, banning semi-automatic rifles is not only a dumb a$s knee-jerk reaction, but a completely ignorant, senseless and pointless one. As far as the argument over ammo capacity? Again, as I've already said... It's ####ing stupid. Forcing a shooter to reload does not change the dynamics of shooting unarmed, unarmored targets. Virginia Tech is proof. The dude set the ####ing record for shooting people and he reloaded 17 ####ing times.
Please spare me the "personal liberty" bull####. You have a personal liberty to own a gun, but you don't have a liberty to own a weapon that is manufactured to fire 180 round per minute. That's a privilege. And you don't invoke privilege to someone that you see doesn't know how to handle it. If you have a 16 year old child that has just got his driver's license by law he is at liberty to drive, but if the kid is out driving recklessly, drinking and driving, and catching tickets left and right you are going to take away his privilege to drive right? Its common ####ing sense, you keep trying to argue about constitutional rights like your some kind of ####ing robot. Sensibly we have to begin to change the culture and the nature of how we view guns in this country. If your only answer is to make a ploy for people to back off of gun owners, then your solution is ineffective.

What is personal liberties anyway? By definition: the liberty of an individual to do his or her will freely except for those restraints imposed by law to safeguard the physical, moral, political, and economic welfare of others.

Again except for those restraints imposed by law to safeguard the physical, moral, political, and economic welfare of others. ..............from wiki......In 2009, according to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, 66.9% of all homicides in the United States were perpetrated using a firearm.[4] There were 52,447 deliberate and 23,237 accidental non-fatal gunshot injuries in the United States during 2000.[5] Just over half of all gun-related de@ths in the United States are $uicides,[6] with 17,352 (55.6%) of the total 31,224 firearm-related de@ths in 2007 $uicide de@ths, and 12,632 (40.5%) homicide de@ths.[7]

Almost 70 percent of all homicides where perpetrated using a firearm......but these statistics don't matter and are not all alarming? This is the real problem with guns in America, the people who are actually dying. Your whole 2 post rant about the government being the enemy and needing protection is all made up propaganda bull####. We have a gun problem in this country specifically gun murd3rs. And our laws need to be updated to combat this issues. If that somehow equates to a government take over for you..........fine.....just sit back be quiet and let the adults handle it. And this knee jerk reaction has been in affect for years but the mandates were relaxed thanks to the American patriotism of the good ole NRA right?
Just cause we are Americans does not mean we have to be f#gs to the rest of the world or ourselves. A ban on the legal sales of semi automatics is a start..........not the end all to be all by any means, but it is a start......I mean if you love guns why wouldn't you be about protecting them to insure that you are able to keep yours........which would mean support responsible laws that promote the responsibility of owning fire arms........instead you are doing the opposite opposing any type of real structure to regulation and the whole time screaming injustice when your really just saying let the criminals keep doing what they are doing....so we can keep doing what we are doing, which is just stockpiling up on weapons on some just in case #### happens type notion....its paranoia

And I'm not indicating that most people who own guns are not responsible with them, I'm saying if the criminals are the ones who are committing these crimes and murd3rs then we need to address that aspect of it as well. We cant pretend to ignore this aspect with it being the most important reason for gun control......but you cant begin to control that aspect until you insure that the ones we are selling to our citizens are not making their on to our American streets rather stolen, lost, or borrowed either.........

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-30-2012 at 06:51 PM..
 12-30-2012, 06:53 PMonline - #168
Decan45 

  d 
space
$6,838 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
Please spare me the "personal liberty" bull####. You have a personal liberty to own a gun, but you don't have a liberty to own a weapon that is manufactured to fire 180 round per minute. That's a privilege. And you don't invoke privilege to someone that you see doesn't know how to handle it. If you have a 16 year old child that has just got his driver's license by law he is at liberty to drive, but if the kid is out driving recklessly, drinking and driving, and catching tickets left and right you are going to take away his privilege to drive right? Its common ####ing sense, you keep trying to argue about constitutional rights like your some kind of ####ing robot. Sensibly we have to begin to change the culture and the nature of how we view guns in this country. If your only answer is to make a ploy for people to back off of gun owners, then your then that solution is ineffective.

What is personal liberties anyway? By definition: the liberty of an individual to do his or her will freely except for those restraints imposed by law to safeguard the physical, moral, political, and economic welfare of others.

Again except for those restraints imposed by law to safeguard the physical, moral, political, and economic welfare of others. ..............from wiki......In 2009, according to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, 66.9% of all homicides in the United States were perpetrated using a firearm.[4] There were 52,447 deliberate and 23,237 accidental non-fatal gunshot injuries in the United States during 2000.[5] Just over half of all gun-related de@ths in the United States are $uicides,[6] with 17,352 (55.6%) of the total 31,224 firearm-related de@ths in 2007 $uicide de@ths, and 12,632 (40.5%) homicide de@ths.[7]

Almost 70 percent of all homicides where perpetrated using a firearm......but these statistics don't matter and are not all alarming? This is the real problem with guns in America, the people who are actually dying. Your whole 2 post rant about the government being the enemy and needing protection is all made up propaganda bull####. We have a gun problem in this country specifically gun murd3rs. And our laws need to be updated to combat this issues. If that somehow equates to a government take over for you..........fine.....just sit back be quiet and let the adults handle it. And this knee jerk reaction has been in affect for years but the mandates were relaxed thanks to the American patriotism of the good ole NRA right?
Just cause we are Americans does not mean we have to be f#gs to the rest of the world or ourselves. A ban on the legal sales of semi automatics is a start..........not the end all to be all by any means, but it is a start......I mean if you love guns why wouldn't you be about protecting them to insure that you are able to keep yours........which would mean support responsible laws that promote the responsibility of owning fire arms........instead you are doing the opposite opposing any type of real structure to regulation and the whole time screaming injustice when your really just saying let the criminals keep doing what they are doing....so we can keep doing what we are doing, which is just stockpiling up on weapons on some just in case #### happens.......
Your 16 year old driving analogy was perfect. I especially like how you equate taking an individual's privilege to drive a vehicle on public roads, with stripping the entire nation of a particular type of firearm across the board.

I'll ask again, as I did earlier... Show me a law that would've stopped that school shooting. Show me a law that will end violence in the streets. You won't.

Despite what a lot of people think due to the fact that they're no more than a bunch of parrots, America is not the most dangerous developed country. Far from it. You can spout off gun crime figures all day, but it doesn't change the fact that places like the UK for instance, a country which has a ban on ALL firearms, has a violent crime rate much higher than ours. It's so old and tiring to hear people talk about the U.S like it's this decrepit war zone of gun crazy cowboys, who constantly #### each other up. What's even more disappointing is the number of Americans who buy into this bull#### propaganda. Our country is NOT that bad. Our violent crime rate is NOT that high. We are a relatively peaceful developed country, despite the gun crime figures. All that crying people like you do, does not in any ####ing way, shape or form, make us a safer society. All it amounts to is a bunch of scared mother ####ers ####ing and moaning for someone to take their liberties away from them. Who the #### are you to tell me that I'm not responsible enough to own a semi-automatic weapon to protect me and my family with? If you want to be food, you be food. That's your business. You be defenseless. Whatever floats your boat, bro. But I'm tired of hearing people trying to take the only equalizing factor that a good person can utilize to defend themselves, because they believe in this #### utopian horse#### that if you just take everyone's "legal" guns, evil disappears from the face of the planet.

And out of curiosity, since you say you're a person to doesn't exercise his right to own a firearm... What would you do if some crazy mother ####er broke into your house? Do you have kids? A wife? What's your plan of action?
 12-30-2012, 07:02 PMaway - #169
foshomoney 69 heat pts69

  d 
space
$22,240 | POWERFUL
scared man buys a gun, scared man still scared
scared man buys a gun, scared man still scared
scared man buys a gun, scared man still scared
scared man buys a gun, scared man still scared
scared man buys a gun, scared man still scared
scared man buys a gun, scared man still scared
scared man buys a gun, scared man still scared
scared man buys a gun, scared man still scared
scared man buys a gun, scared man still scared
scared man buys a gun, scared man still scared
scared man buys a gun, scared man still scared
scared man buys a gun, scared man still scared
scared man buys a gun, scared man still scared
scared man buys a gun, scared man still scared
scared man buys a gun, scared man still scared
scared man buys a gun, scared man still scared
scared man buys a gun, scared man still scared
scared man buys a gun, scared man still scared
scared man buys a gun, scared man still scared
scared man buys a gun, scared man still scared

this is why jesus is my protection amen
 12-30-2012, 07:43 PMaway - #170
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Decan45
Your 16 year old driving analogy was perfect. I especially like how you equate taking an individual's privilege to drive a vehicle on public roads, with stripping the entire nation of a particular type of firearm across the board.
A parental government is no different then a national government, figuratively speaking of course.....analogy was effective seeing as your thought process is that of a spoiled child.......

Originally Posted by Decan45
I'll ask again, as I did earlier... Show me a law that would've stopped that school shooting. Show me a law that will end violence in the streets. You won't.
I don't create laws, there is no way to tame emotional reactions that cause violence on a national scale, the question is redundant. There is however a way to control the weapons that may be used to act out these emotional reactions. But since I'm not "God" I don't see myself actually being able to stop the act of violence. Like seriously did you ask me that?





Originally Posted by Decan45
Despite what a lot of people think due to the fact that they're no more than a bunch of parrots, America is not the most dangerous developed country. Far from it. You can spout off gun crime figures all day, but it doesn't change the fact that places like the UK for instance, a country which has a ban on ALL firearms, has a violent crime rate much higher than ours.
# 1 United States: 11,877,218
# 2 United Kingdom: 6,523,706- violent crimes..........so that is a lie.........


Originally Posted by Decan45
It's so old and tiring to hear people talk about the U.S like it's this decrepit war zone of gun crazy cowboys, who constantly #### each other up.
The US has the highest gun ownership rate in the world - there are 89 guns for every 100 Americans, compared to 6 in England and Wales.

And the murd3r figures themselves are astounding for Brits used to around 550 murd3rs per year. In 2011 - the latest year for which detailed statistics are available - there were 12,664 murd3rs in the US. Of those, 8,583 were caused by firearms...........that statement was also a lie.

Originally Posted by Decan45
What's even more disappointing is the number of Americans who buy into this bull#### propaganda. Our country is NOT that bad. Our violent crime rate is NOT that high. We are a relatively peaceful developed country, despite the gun crime figures.
I love how you say despite the gun crime figures............refer to the 2 statements up top......your ####ing delusional dude......

Originally Posted by Decan45
All that crying people like you do, does not in any ####ing way, shape or form, make us a safer society. All it amounts to is a bunch of scared mother ####ers ####ing and moaning for someone to take their liberties away from them. Who the #### are you to tell me that I'm not responsible enough to own a semi-automatic weapon to protect me and my family with? If you want to be food, you be food. That's your business. You be defenseless. Whatever floats your boat, bro. But I'm tired of hearing people trying to take the only equalizing factor that a good person can utilize to defend themselves, because they believe in this #### utopian horse#### that if you just take everyone's "legal" guns, evil disappears from the face of the planet.
So to your tireless rant all you have shown is that your recycled information your getting from Alex is bogus and wrong. I mean talk about parrots......you've offered no proof of the government actually banning guns, you've offered no real solution to the problem, you've consistently made one bull#### statement after the other spewing incorrect data to back up your argument. And your final argument is you dont want to have guns banned by people who believe in a "#### utopian horse####"..........Wow......and this is what you call intellectual conversation? This is the argument that Americans should be listening too. What are you scared of bruh? I mean if the country by your standards is peaceful why are you so emotional and paranoid of being "food".........food for who the vultures? You see if you honestly believe that then again you should be supporting stricter gun laws to keep them out of the hands of the vultures right? Your still endorsing them insisting its to keep your family safe. Your on some f!ght imaginary fire with imaginary fire fairy tale bull####. We dont live in a utopia, we live in reality.....and in reality we address problems by implementing a strategy to solve our problems. And when we have kindergarteners mowed down in what one would think should be the safest place in America.....that that sir creates a problem.........instead of trying to convince of some government conspiracy how about you catch up to the 21rst century and stop being such a inbred redneck huh?

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-30-2012 at 07:53 PM..
 12-30-2012, 09:21 PMaway - #171
Playa 68 heat pts68

  d 
space
$22,209 | POWERFUL
Humans are not perfect as there is no such thing as true perfection. Whatever America decides, there will be advantages and consequences to pay down the line.
 12-31-2012, 04:13 AMaway - #172
Intoxicated 122 heat pts122

  d 
space
$2,115 | POWERFUL
So white people who believe in constituional gun rights are "nuts" and purchase these weapons because they are afraid of minorities? For a group of individuals who dislike being generalized and stereotyped so damn much, some sure are quick to make rediculous judgements on someone or something you probably know absolutly nothing about...

Last edited by Intoxicated; 12-31-2012 at 04:16 AM..
 12-31-2012, 05:31 AMaway - #173
ill 800 61 heat pts61

  d 
space
$7,098 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nightmare
every thread, in almost every section i see you in, you say BS is what i meant, you clearly have an agenda in EVERYTHING you post, thats why i dont feel like responding to you muhc
my agenda is to expose bull#### like what you posted. dont post garbage from a moron and try to pass it off like its a fact so u can get a ####ing hot topic.
 12-31-2012, 06:15 AMaway - #174
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by aclockworkred71
Crime rate is per population and laws won't rid the black market of guns, pathetic arguments.

Lol the black market is is just some bum selling guns out of his truck.............please stop....we can do better as a country
 12-31-2012, 09:28 AMaway - #175
nightmare 420 heat pts420

  d 
space
$12,818 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ill 800
my agenda is to expose bull#### like what you posted. dont post garbage from a moron and try to pass it off like its a fact so u can get a ####ing hot topic.
thats exactly what you do!

people i post can substantiate their claims with actual evidence and facts, but i know how facts dont sit well with people like you
 01-06-2013, 12:23 PMonline - #176
Decan45 

  d 
space
$6,838 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
A parental government is no different then a national government, figuratively speaking of course.....analogy was effective seeing as your thought process is that of a spoiled child.......
No, your analogy was butt cheeks. Driving a car is a privilege, not a right. And in the event that someone abuses their privilege to drive a car, we do not therefore impose a restriction on all other drivers. And ironically enough, just as a side note, cars k!ll WAY more people than firearms. How do you feel about Lamborghini laws?

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
I don't create laws, there is no way to tame emotional reactions that cause violence on a national scale, the question is redundant. There is however a way to control the weapons that may be used to act out these emotional reactions. But since I'm not "God" I don't see myself actually being able to stop the act of violence. Like seriously did you ask me that?
My point exactly. Your knee-jerk reaction to "controlling" gun violence is to ban "assault rifles", despite the statistics that show that out of all of the homicides of 2011, only 343 of them were committed using a rifle of any kind. Did you know that 12,000 people died in 2011 from drinking and driving? What your proposing is a joke. It amounts to nothing more than an attempt to impose on others' freedoms, because you're sensitive to the bull#### sensationalist fantasy of a sleeper cell army of crazy white people, with access to military rifles and hell bent on shooting rampages that the media has been feeding you since the Newtown shooting. The reality is far less surreal.

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
# 1 United States: 11,877,218
# 2 United Kingdom: 6,523,706- violent crimes..........so that is a lie.........
The U.S population is five times larger than the UK.

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
And the murd3r figures themselves are astounding for Brits used to around 550 murd3rs per year. In 2011 - the latest year for which detailed statistics are available - there were 12,664 murd3rs in the US. Of those, 8,583 were caused by firearms...........that statement was also a lie.
It's actually closer to 750, if you include the whole UK. Regardless, apparently I had read some misleading statistics on this one. Although, it seems that between between 2000-2010, roughly 66% of all homicides were committed by a firearm, with the vast majority of them being done with a handgun. The million dollar question that begs to be answered is who is committing these murd3rs? Are they legal gun owners?

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
So to your tireless rant all you have shown is that your recycled information your getting from Alex is bogus and wrong.
Oh, for ####'s sake...

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
I mean talk about parrots......you've offered no proof of the government actually banning guns, you've offered no real solution to the problem, you've consistently made one bull#### statement after the other spewing incorrect data to back up your argument. And your final argument is you dont want to have guns banned by people who believe in a "#### utopian horse####"..........Wow......and this is what you call intellectual conversation? This is the argument that Americans should be listening too. What are you scared of bruh?
Let's be adults here and stop characterizing "the government" as this big brother umbrella organization. What I said was that there is a significant, obviously liberal, debate from the PEOPLE of this country, that are suggesting that we follow the Western European model for gun control (i.e: Virtually take them all away). While there hasn't been any legislation drawn for such a move, there has been a lot drawn up to ban and restrict certain weapons and magazines. That is a fact.

And a solution for what, you say? For murd3r? Let's be real here... Most murd3rs taking place in this country are happening in large cities, in predominately poor neighborhoods and/or entertainment venues such as bars and clubs. Alcohol plays a role in roughly 2/3 of all homicides. It's statistically most likely that the murd3r is committed with a handgun. And even you have admitted yourself that most of these crimes are committed by people in possession of an illegal firearm. If you take all of this into consideration, and if you're truly and honestly invested in the interest of stopping murd3r in general, then why are we having a national discussion on "assault weapons"? It is painfully obvious that "assault weapons" have absolutely nothing to do with any of it. In fact, out of all of the methods people use to murd3r on a daily basis, "assault weapons" are one of the very least of our worries.

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
I mean if the country by your standards is peaceful why are you so emotional and paranoid of being "food".........food for who the vultures? You see if you honestly believe that then again you should be supporting stricter gun laws to keep them out of the hands of the vultures right? Your still endorsing them insisting its to keep your family safe. Your on some f!ght imaginary fire with imaginary fire fairy tale bull####.
It's not paranoia, it's the principle. I'm a man of principle, and on principle, you should not have any say so on whether or not I can do anything, so long as I don't hurt others. Did I mention I tend to be quite the libertarian? Here, I'll tell you a true story that coincidentally took place two days ago.

I got up at 3AM to a call from work, informing me of a bunch of equipment that had ####ed up in the field. I call a technician to explain to him how to fix the problem and dispatch him out to the job. While I'm on the phone, I hear someone beating the living #### out of my front door. Mind you, I can never hear someone knock on my door from upstairs. I knew right away that someone was either desperately trying to wake me up, or they were kicking my ####ing door down. I tell the guy on the phone what's going on, hang up, grab my gun, put the phone in my pocket and head downstairs. I open the door with the gun behind my thigh and out of view. There's this broad standing there, looking like she's half dead and high as ####, and she goes, "You've got to help us, there's these guys chasing us! Please help us!" I tell her, "What the #### are you talking about, and who's 'we'?" Just as I say that, these two guys come around the corner onto my patio saying a bunch of rushed, incoherent gibberish like "Yeah, for real man, for real. They're coming this way. Hey, let us in, for real." And the dude in front sticks out his arm attempts to brush me aside like he's going to just walk in my house. I immediately slap dudes arm down, take a step back, draw weapon to dude's face. I tell the guy, "Y'all picked the wrong ####ing house to pull this ####. Get the #### off my porch." All three of them instantly panicked and started apologizing, asking me not to shoot them and disappeared down the street. Believe it or not, this really did just happen to me the other night. Was I shaken up? No. Was I scared? No. Was I safe? Yes. It's empowerment, brother. I don't know how to convey that feeling to you through words. These three dope fiends thought they were going to pull some slick #### and rob my a$s, then they were faced with de@th and decided maybe it was a better idea to kick rocks. No one should lose that right, or even have to defend it for that matter, just because of someone's sorry a$s, loser of a kid popping psychotropic drugs goes ape####. (Over 80% of all recent mass shooters were on prescription psychotropics.)

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
We dont live in a utopia, we live in reality.....and in reality we address problems by implementing a strategy to solve our problems. And when we have kindergarteners mowed down in what one would think should be the safest place in America.....that that sir creates a problem.........instead of trying to convince of some government conspiracy how about you catch up to the 21rst century and stop being such a inbred redneck huh?
Yes, in reality we DO address our problems... Which is why banning "assault weapons" should not be part of the discussion, seeing as how it doesn't address the ####ing problem.

...Really bro? Inbred redneck? I get a kick out of hearing people give away their visual projections and stereotypes they put on people over the internet. You got this whole image you've imagined of me worked out. That #### is funny.

Last edited by Decan45; 01-06-2013 at 12:34 PM..
 01-06-2013, 03:50 PMaway - #177
GetuOne 73 heat pts73

  d 
space
$4,468 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by CadillacVyse
LOL, Holy ####
 01-06-2013, 07:12 PMaway - #178
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
It took you 6 days to respond ni##a?....................we not going to see eye on this bruh........you have no moral obligation towards society to start regulation on an out of control market for guns and murd3r in this country, and I support said regulation in hopes to get ahead of a serious problem in our country that has been emerging in the past 30 years where gun de@ths and crimes committed by guns are slowly amounting to bat #### crazy numbers. So this is the last time I'm going to respond to you in this thread.......


Originally Posted by Decan45
No, your analogy was butt cheeks. Driving a car is a privilege, not a right. And in the event that someone abuses their privilege to drive a car, we do not therefore impose a restriction on all other drivers. And ironically enough, just as a side note, cars k!ll WAY more people than firearms. How do you feel about Lamborghini laws?
So how do you feel about those seat belt laws, and drunk driving restrictions, speeding laws, insurance mandates? People abusing their giving right to drive is exactly what prompted these types of laws to be enacted.......and they are restrictions on all drivers. And a car accident is many cases is just that an accident, how you can even compare that to an intentional act of violence is astounding.

Originally Posted by Decan45
My point exactly. Your knee-jerk reaction to "controlling" gun violence is to ban "assault rifles", despite the statistics that show that out of all of the homicides of 2011, only 343 of them were committed using a rifle of any kind. Did you know that 12,000 people died in 2011 from drinking and driving? What your proposing is a joke. It amounts to nothing more than an attempt to impose on others' freedoms, because you're sensitive to the bull#### sensationalist fantasy of a sleeper cell army of crazy white people, with access to military rifles and hell bent on shooting rampages that the media has been feeding you since the Newtown shooting. The reality is far less surreal.
A ban on a$sault rifles for the average American civilian yes, as stated there is no sensible reason for an average American citizen to own them. Why is this so hard for your brain to compute? You keep making all of these arguments that have nothing to do with that aspect. Give me one purpose of a semi auto a$sault rifle in the hands of of a guy like Joe the Plumber, or some one like yourself? And I'm not talking about your stupid a$s feeling of "empowerment", I'm talking about real life situations where a those types of guns are needed on a daily basis? Even if you scream protection I think the majority of sane citizens will that its overkill. Yet they are selling out the stores like hot cakes........And the "liberal media" ........pardon me I had to laugh at that.........does NOT PROMOTE PEOPLE THINKING A CERTAIN way........just because the overall media may sensationalize a story does not mean that it was not an important issue to people before the story happen. That's a cop out that people like you use in this country whenever something happens where a controversial aspect of society is examined. You want to blame the media for "programming" people to believe something that you claim they other wise would not give 2 ####s about. If its race then you like to blame the media for creating racial tensions, if its entitlement then you want to blame the media for creating class warfare, in this case its guns..............but my question to you is if the controversial aspects did not exist.........why would it be a big story anyway?


Originally Posted by Decan45
Let's be adults here and stop characterizing "the government" as this big brother umbrella organization. What I said was that there is a significant, obviously liberal, debate from the PEOPLE of this country, that are suggesting that we follow the Western European model for gun control (i.e: Virtually take them all away). While there hasn't been any legislation drawn for such a move, there has been a lot drawn up to ban and restrict certain weapons and magazines. That is a fact.
Obviously liberal huh? #### I guess demanding a strike on guns that thus far have only shown proof that they can slaughter a lot of people in public places at one time is insanely liberal huh? Or is that insanely responsible to ourselves and to our children? I mean sorry dude the hard on that you get from going out in the woods and letting off clip after clip does not out weigh the need to try to make our world just a little bit safer. And its not just machine guns and rifles, these are any possible weapon that has no purpose but to cause gluttonous damage to any unknown person. And its not because I support a government take over or some sort of race war, but simply because THEY SERVE NO REAL PURPOSE to a normal civilian society. And the purpose they do serve for legally registered owners garners no real purpose to a normal civilian society

Originally Posted by Decan45
And a solution for what, you say? For murd3r? Let's be real here... Most murd3rs taking place in this country are happening in large cities, in predominately poor neighborhoods and/or entertainment venues such as bars and clubs. Alcohol plays a role in roughly 2/3 of all homicides. It's statistically most likely that the murd3r is committed with a handgun. And even you have admitted yourself that most of these crimes are committed by people in possession of an illegal firearm. If you take all of this into consideration, and if you're truly and honestly invested in the interest of stopping murd3r in general, then why are we having a national discussion on "assault weapons"? It is painfully obvious that "assault weapons" have absolutely nothing to do with any of it. In fact, out of all of the methods people use to murd3r on a daily basis, "assault weapons" are one of the very least of our worries.
So what are you really debating here.............gun regulation, or the ban on a$sault weapons........because gun regulation would include a ban on all a$sault weapons at least from my perspective. Gun regulation would also include intense laws that are stricter on murd3rs committed by guns both legally registered and illegally obtained. Illegal possession of guns would also face much harsher guidelines. The price of ownership would go up including the price paid to obtain guns and the ammunition needed to use them, in addition a possible yearly tax on weapons brought at "liberty" that can perhaps be used for anti violence programs to reach out to youths who may in neighborhoods where gun violence runs rampant. A national war on guns and gun violence put to the same fanaticism as the War on Terror and the War on Drugs. I mean guns play a major part in both of those factions don't they? My whole thing is I'm not supporting an agenda, I don't side with popular belief simply because it is so.......and I'm not some pea brained idiot who lets people who are really no better then me tell me what I should be believing or adhering to. I am a man the same as yourself who has enough sense to understand that gross negligence will always resort to gross misconduct..........


Originally Posted by Decan45
It's not paranoia, it's the principle. I'm a man of principle, and on principle, you should not have any say so on whether or not I can do anything, so long as I don't hurt others.
My dude we are adults, grow the #### up........this has nothing to do with your opinion on who should and should not be able to tell you to do something, this is about your personal love for guns. Your not so much of a rebel that you don't pay taxes like your told to do, or maintain car insurance like your told to do, or click it or ticket like your told to do. I'm just saying stop trying to make this an argument on an invasion of of your personal rights. Its not.......


Originally Posted by Decan45
I got up at 3AM to a call from work, informing me of a bunch of equipment that had ####ed up in the field. I call a technician to explain to him how to fix the problem and dispatch him out to the job. While I'm on the phone, I hear someone beating the living #### out of my front door. Mind you, I can never hear someone knock on my door from upstairs. I knew right away that someone was either desperately trying to wake me up, or they were kicking my ####ing door down. I tell the guy on the phone what's going on, hang up, grab my gun, put the phone in my pocket and head downstairs. I open the door with the gun behind my thigh and out of view. There's this broad standing there, looking like she's half dead and high as ####, and she goes, "You've got to help us, there's these guys chasing us! Please help us!" I tell her, "What the #### are you talking about, and who's 'we'?" Just as I say that, these two guys come around the corner onto my patio saying a bunch of rushed, incoherent gibberish like "Yeah, for real man, for real. They're coming this way. Hey, let us in, for real." And the dude in front sticks out his arm attempts to brush me aside like he's going to just walk in my house. I immediately slap dudes arm down, take a step back, draw weapon to dude's face. I tell the guy, "Y'all picked the wrong ####ing house to pull this ####. Get the #### off my porch." All three of them instantly panicked and started apologizing, asking me not to shoot them and disappeared down the street. Believe it or not, this really did just happen to me the other night. Was I shaken up? No. Was I scared? No. Was I safe? Yes. It's empowerment, brother. I don't know how to convey that feeling to you through words. These three dope fiends thought they were going to pull some slick #### and rob my a$s, then they were faced with de@th and decided maybe it was a better idea to kick rocks. No one should lose that right, or even have to defend it for that matter, just because of someone's sorry a$s, loser of a kid popping psychotropic drugs goes ape####. (Over 80% of all recent mass shooters were on prescription psychotropics.)
Okay Dirty Harry, I',m wondering when you were typing this were you envisioning yourself using the "Batman voice" ..................look on the real dude I'm not even going to knock this story cause if its true more power to you.......but you might wanna consider moving..................my question though is how does this equate to attempting to stop murd3rs by guns? I mean you possibly stopped a crime that could have resorted to violence, but outside of that you showed nothing but how much of a bad a$s you think you are. And protecting your family is important and I'm not even mocking that aspect of it, in fact Ive already stated that is one of the main positive factors of responsible gun owner ship. Which is why I actually support the idea of a hand guns in homes. But with that you also have to admit that the production and ownership impact the numbers of guns that are accessible for gun crimes also. So the argument that more guns equals less crime is kind of off setting because we are only putting more guns on the street for more crimes to be committed. Remember these crazy ####ers all obtained the weapons from within the home......within the home




Originally Posted by Decan45
Really bro? Inbred redneck? I get a kick out of hearing people give away their visual projections and stereotypes they put on people over the internet. You got this whole image you've imagined of me worked out. That #### is funny.
Similar to your perception of everyone who is against your views being liberal push overs huh? You literally live in a glass house don't you? And by the way my dude...........


Originally Posted by Decan45
But I'm tired of hearing people trying to take the only equalizing factor that a good person can utilize to defend themselves, because they believe in this #### utopian horse#### that if you just take everyone's "legal" guns, evil disappears from the face of the planet.

......................I'll take #### that rednecks say for a $1000 Alex......................

Last edited by Dos-effect; 01-06-2013 at 07:20 PM..
 01-06-2013, 07:55 PMaway - #179
nightmare 420 heat pts420

  d 
space
$12,818 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
It took you 6 days to respond ni##a?....................we not going to see eye on this bruh........you have no moral obligation towards society to start regulation on an out of control market for guns and murd3r in this country, and I support said regulation in hopes to get ahead of a serious problem in our country that has been emerging in the past 30 years where gun de@ths and crimes committed by guns are slowly amounting to bat #### crazy numbers. So this is the last time I'm going to respond to you in this thread.......




So how do you feel about those seat belt laws, and drunk driving restrictions, speeding laws, insurance mandates? People abusing their giving right to drive is exactly what prompted these types of laws to be enacted.......and they are restrictions on all drivers. And a car accident is many cases is just that an accident, how you can even compare that to an intentional act of violence is astounding.



A ban on a$sault rifles for the average American civilian yes, as stated there is no sensible reason for an average American citizen to own them. Why is this so hard for your brain to compute? You keep making all of these arguments that have nothing to do with that aspect. Give me one purpose of a semi auto a$sault rifle in the hands of of a guy like Joe the Plumber, or some one like yourself? And I'm not talking about your stupid a$s feeling of "empowerment", I'm talking about real life situations where a those types of guns are needed on a daily basis? Even if you scream protection I think the majority of sane citizens will that its overkill. Yet they are selling out the stores like hot cakes........And the "liberal media" ........pardon me I had to laugh at that.........does NOT PROMOTE PEOPLE THINKING A CERTAIN way........just because the overall media may sensationalize a story does not mean that it was not an important issue to people before the story happen. That's a cop out that people like you use in this country whenever something happens where a controversial aspect of society is examined. You want to blame the media for "programming" people to believe something that you claim they other wise would not give 2 ####s about. If its race then you like to blame the media for creating racial tensions, if its entitlement then you want to blame the media for creating class warfare, in this case its guns..............but my question to you is if the controversial aspects did not exist.........why would it be a big story anyway?




Obviously liberal huh? #### I guess demanding a strike on guns that thus far have only shown proof that they can slaughter a lot of people in public places at one time is insanely liberal huh? Or is that insanely responsible to ourselves and to our children? I mean sorry dude the hard on that you get from going out in the woods and letting off clip after clip does not out weigh the need to try to make our world just a little bit safer. And its not just machine guns and rifles, these are any possible weapon that has no purpose but to cause gluttonous damage to any unknown person. And its not because I support a government take over or some sort of race war, but simply because THEY SERVE NO REAL PURPOSE to a normal civilian society. And the purpose they do serve for legally registered owners garners no real purpose to a normal civilian society



So what are you really debating here.............gun regulation, or the ban on a$sault weapons........because gun regulation would include a ban on all a$sault weapons at least from my perspective. Gun regulation would also include intense laws that are stricter on murd3rs committed by guns both legally registered and illegally obtained. Illegal possession of guns would also face much harsher guidelines. The price of ownership would go up including the price paid to obtain guns and the ammunition needed to use them, in addition a possible yearly tax on weapons brought at "liberty" that can perhaps be used for anti violence programs to reach out to youths who may in neighborhoods where gun violence runs rampant. A national war on guns and gun violence put to the same fanaticism as the War on Terror and the War on Drugs. I mean guns play a major part in both of those factions don't they? My whole thing is I'm not supporting an agenda, I don't side with popular belief simply because it is so.......and I'm not some pea brained idiot who lets people who are really no better then me tell me what I should be believing or adhering to. I am a man the same as yourself who has enough sense to understand that gross negligence will always resort to gross misconduct..........




My dude we are adults, grow the #### up........this has nothing to do with your opinion on who should and should not be able to tell you to do something, this is about your personal love for guns. Your not so much of a rebel that you don't pay taxes like your told to do, or maintain car insurance like your told to do, or click it or ticket like your told to do. I'm just saying stop trying to make this an argument on an invasion of of your personal rights. Its not.......




Okay Dirty Harry, I',m wondering when you were typing this were you envisioning yourself using the "Batman voice" ..................look on the real dude I'm not even going to knock this story cause if its true more power to you.......but you might wanna consider moving..................my question though is how does this equate to attempting to stop murd3rs by guns? I mean you possibly stopped a crime that could have resorted to violence, but outside of that you showed nothing but how much of a bad a$s you think you are. And protecting your family is important and I'm not even mocking that aspect of it, in fact Ive already stated that is one of the main positive factors of responsible gun owner ship. Which is why I actually support the idea of a hand guns in homes. But with that you also have to admit that the production and ownership impact the numbers of guns that are accessible for gun crimes also. So the argument that more guns equals less crime is kind of off setting because we are only putting more guns on the street for more crimes to be committed. Remember these crazy ####ers all obtained the weapons from within the home......within the home






Similar to your perception of everyone who is against your views being liberal push overs huh? You literally live in a glass house don't you? And by the way my dude...........





......................I'll take #### that rednecks say for a $1000 Alex......................
this #### is still going on?
 01-07-2013, 04:49 AMaway - #180
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nightmare
this #### is still going on?
I know right?...
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Nov 22 - Cleveland police shoot 12-year-old boy holdi..
86 comments
Video inside  New Jurassic World teaser just leaked
53 comments
NBA Raptors & Dray improve to NBA best 11-2, beat Cavs as Le..
68 comments
 NFL Rgiii's Family's Access To Team Facility Has Been Revo...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 130 comments - by theFREAK
 Image(s) inside List Of Upcoming Tapes To Look Out For!
New reply 9 minutes ago - 69 comments - by SlimDunkin
 Image(s) inside Look At This Fine Lil Thang!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New reply 3 minutes ago - 121 comments - by tokinjohn
 Image(s) inside Which Kid Were You?
New reply 10 minutes ago - 85 comments - by Unattached
 Image(s) inside Tadoe Disses Lil Wayne After Taking Photo With Christi...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 77 comments - by GLOCKN SKIMASK
 Video inside Nov 22 - Agree Or Disagree? Police Chief Went In On Af...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 146 comments - by slee
 NCAAF Nfl Head Of Officiating Says Jameis Winston Should Hav...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 131 comments - by theFREAK
 Image(s) inside Most Intimidating Movie Characters
New reply 19 minutes ago - 62 comments - by D.R.E.

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,860 fans of BX | none new today 4,810 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.