This is BX @ Boxden.com


Dec 22 - Michael Moore: Racial Fear Drives Gun Obsession


 Dec 22 - Michael Moore: Racial Fear Drives Gun Obsession
 12-26-2012, 08:08 PMaway - #141
nightmare 420 heat pts420

  d 
space
$12,778 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Lighto
to give my opinion why else

thanks for only addressing half of my post
 12-26-2012, 08:21 PMaway - #142
nightmare 420 heat pts420

  d 
space
$12,778 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Lighto
I addressed what I felt was important
translation: "you made a good point so i dodged it"
 12-26-2012, 08:47 PMaway - #143
bigdog232 

  d 
space
$3,253 | 6476741
Originally Posted by GST
I believe there is a nation of white folks that love their guns and still feel their skin color makes them entitled'.thas what i believe
I feel ya... and thats why I cant say all white ppl dont feel like that... but at the same time, you'd be a fool to think that there is...
 12-26-2012, 08:54 PMaway - #144
emanuel08 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$842 | 7255490
Originally Posted by Got Cheeve?
:
That's whatever though, that's just typical Northern Elitism that's been perpetuated through school teachings, passed down from parents, and other typical hearsay non sense. The biggest racist town I've ever been around was in Indiana. The only time I've ever seen a white person outwardly call a black person the n-word was in New York... I've lived in the South (Florida, Georgia, and Tennessee) for 25 years, mostly in Southern Florida. I lived in Cali for a year (where I learned of racism against Asians for the first time, which was weird as #### to me.)

Maan please , same ol shyt. i was born in the east coast but grew up in the south (florida) and there is a lot of racism that exists down here . Racism exists everywhere but this is the same ole tired response especially from white ppl in the south who always have to say that the worst racist experience they had was up north or how the north is more racist

Last edited by emanuel08; 12-26-2012 at 10:03 PM..
 12-26-2012, 09:43 PMaway - #145
Decan45 

  d 
space
$6,801 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
1. Point out one that affected whites........please........and don't point out indentured servitude as that was not slavery......as whites had to work off debts and most willingly did so in order to get into America......they were never forced into slavery.
I shouldn't have to point out laws that you yourself posted. If you read them, you'd know about the economic gun bans, the outright bans from anyone except police, as well as the anti-KKK ones that you literally just posted. Regardless of ANY of that ####, NONE of that does ANYTHING to corroborate your argument that gun advocates are f!ghting to keep their guns on the basis of racial tensions, when the same rights they're f!ghting for apply to YOU as well. How the #### do you not get that? Is it really necessary that I have to spell that out for you, to see the contradiction in your logic?

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
2. For 300 years they systematically prohibited blacks from owning guns to defend themselves while they went on to pretty much #### us over physically, financially, and mentally
And now they want to take guns from everyone. What's your point? You're throwing this #### completely off topic.

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
3. Nothing is stopping me TODAY from walking into a gun store and purchasing a weapon, but that was never the question. You questioned Michael Moor's comments in and stated that whites in America are in fact not threatened by blacks and that the statement was ridiculous
I never said that there didn't exist white people who were scared of black Americans and other minorities. What I said was that isn't the driving force behind gun advocacy. You're attacking strawmen. Pay attention to what's being said.

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
and I posted laws over a 300 year span that shows that whites were in fact scared ####less of blacks and went out of thier way to take guns away from us. Further more they pretty much enacted the same thing so many of them are f!ghting for today which is gun control.......they prohibited the purchase of guns because they did not want blacks to defend themselves.....basically giving them the leverage to abuse black Americans to no avail. But NOW more then ever they are screaming that they want to protect themselves against a tyrannical government......and they also want to take back America(what ever the #### that means) and restore it back to its values...........
Are you ####ing retarded? The same government that took guns from minorities back in the day, is the government that's pushing for banning guns everywhere, from everyone... You've got this ####ed ALL the way up, because you keep telling the story like there was some change of regime. There was no change. It's the same people. Then you post a bunch of "Republican" bashing ####... You're missing the whole point.

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
So you tell me.........all the anti-government #### did not start until Obama got into office, gun sales splurged when Obama got elected, The Tea Party was originated after Obama got elected, Conservatives have vowed to see the country fail before they work with Obama
I've never met a "Tea Party" member in my life. As far as I'm concerned, that's just some exaggerated bull#### they show on TV to get people gullible enough to buy that bull#### all riled up about it. Again though, this isn't doing anything to affirm you and your boy Micheal Moore.

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
Do I believe these same people are now purchasing guns because they are concerned about their "liberties" are being taking from them.........which is really just code talk for they think they are loosing their dominance in America..........yes I do....this element has NEVER disappeared from this country.........and if given the opportunity to envoke violence against not only the government(which apparently only consist of Obama) but blacks, jews, gays, muslims.....they absolutely would........
Jesus Christ, the amount of paranoia that oozes out of people I meet on the internet is ####ing astounding. Maybe it's just a matter of you coming from wherever you're from. Over here? Nobody is on that racial bull####, talking about "code talk"... For ####'s sake... I can't roll my eyes any harder. People are buying guns because they really think the time is drawing near where they will be outlawed, and they're smart enough to know that weapons manufactured and sold before the enactment of these laws will most likely have to be grandfathered, just like the last a$sault weapons ban.
 12-26-2012, 09:54 PMaway - #146
Decan45 

  d 
space
$6,801 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
You have officially solidified yourself as the most full of #### person in this thread.......your just going to tell a bold face lie..........and even If I wanted to entertain this garbage.......where did the disease come from? Cause they lived on this continent in prosperity and health looooooong before De White Mun decided to "discover" it.........
Uh, the disease came from white people... Obviously. Never fails... Get into a debate on Boxden and end up dealing with a bunch of emotional guys with terrible reading comprehension.
 12-27-2012, 12:00 AMaway - #147
Walkerboy86 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,542 | 19375578
Originally Posted by ManWithoutFear!
These 2 muthafuhkas did some brand spankin' new fresh out the box #### and I bet noone will look twice at a whiteboy coming into a theater or school.
At the end of the day, that same way of thinking is going to end up being the reason when #### hits the fan that most likely their a$s wld be in the mix of another mass k!lling.
 12-27-2012, 04:40 AMaway - #148
GST 

  d 
space
$12,227 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Lighto
to give my opinion why else



less access to guns



disagree, hes as bad as oreilly.


black market guns!


fuk is you talkin bout,homey?

Last edited by GST; 12-27-2012 at 08:23 AM..
 12-27-2012, 04:42 AMaway - #149
GST 

  d 
space
$12,227 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Decan45
I shouldn't have to point out laws that you yourself posted. If you read them, you'd know about the economic gun bans, the outright bans from anyone except police, as well as the anti-KKK ones that you literally just posted. Regardless of ANY of that ####, NONE of that does ANYTHING to corroborate your argument that gun advocates are f!ghting to keep their guns on the basis of racial tensions, when the same rights they're f!ghting for apply to YOU as well. How the #### do you not get that? Is it really necessary that I have to spell that out for you, to see the contradiction in your logic?



And now they want to take guns from everyone. What's your point? You're throwing this #### completely off topic.



I never said that there didn't exist white people who were scared of black Americans and other minorities. What I said was that isn't the driving force behind gun advocacy. You're attacking strawmen. Pay attention to what's being said.



Are you ####ing retarded? The same government that took guns from minorities back in the day, is the government that's pushing for banning guns everywhere, from everyone... You've got this ####ed ALL the way up, because you keep telling the story like there was some change of regime. There was no change. It's the same people. Then you post a bunch of "Republican" bashing ####... You're missing the whole point.



I've never met a "Tea Party" member in my life. As far as I'm concerned, that's just some exaggerated bull#### they show on TV to get people gullible enough to buy that bull#### all riled up about it. Again though, this isn't doing anything to affirm you and your boy Micheal Moore.



Jesus Christ, the amount of paranoia that oozes out of people I meet on the internet is ####ing astounding. Maybe it's just a matter of you coming from wherever you're from. Over here? Nobody is on that racial bull####, talking about "code talk"... For ####'s sake... I can't roll my eyes any harder. People are buying guns because they really think the time is drawing near where they will be outlawed, and they're smart enough to know that weapons manufactured and sold before the enactment of these laws will most likely have to be grandfathered, just like the last a$sault weapons ban.


we're paranoid but you're defending ppl who think obama is physically coming to take their guns


dude,plz shush
 12-27-2012, 06:37 AMaway - #150
nightmare 420 heat pts420

  d 
space
$12,778 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Lighto
u think that is a good argument .

come on man.
i said it was a good point (not argument)

a point which you continue to dodge

taking guns away from minorities wouldnt remove the perceived threat, people would still continue to be uneasy, thats common sense
 12-27-2012, 06:42 AMonline - #151
Jazzy Soul 24 heat pts24

  d 
space
$12,544 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Got Cheeve?
@ all this stereotyping and generalizations about the South going on in this thread. Yes, we're all idiots down here, uneducated, country bumpkins, we walk around bare foot and chew tobacco and have s3x with our sisters.



That's whatever though, that's just typical Northern Elitism that's been perpetuated through school teachings, passed down from parents, and other typical hearsay non sense. The biggest racist town I've ever been around was in Indiana. The only time I've ever seen a white person outwardly call a black person the n-word was in New York... I've lived in the South (Florida, Georgia, and Tennessee) for 25 years, mostly in Southern Florida. I lived in Cali for a year (where I learned of racism against Asians for the first time, which was weird as #### to me.)

In terms of the fear thing. The main reason any of these suburban folks fear minorities is not just because they're racist, some of them are, sure, but simply because they don't interact or see, or know any minorities. Everyone knows man's biggest fear after de@th is the unknown. That's exactly what's happening here, if a white person is only around white people all the time, their first contact and reaction to minorities will be one of fear. Because they are unknown to them. Immediate caution, etc. Someone like myself, who grew up in South Florida in a predominately Latino neighborhood, have no fear of minorities. Because of the fact that I grew up around them, and know them, and have friends that are hispanic and black. But these white people in suburbs have no idea what minorities are like, they have no familiarity. That breeds fear.

As far as the gun ####, I highly doubt that's the driving force for these gun owners. I've met and been around some, and it's not for a feared "race war" That's silly. It's because they're obsessed with the power that you feel with a gun. These people shoot and it's like a second form of orgasm for them. Yes, it's basically like a 2nd di#k. I'm being serious, people get off by shooting ####. That's why they go to the ranges, etc. It's not for fear of a ####ing race war Only crazies like Charles Manson think up #### like that. It's because these people like the power of a gun, it makes them feel more bad a$s. That's all it is.
South Florida doesn't count as the south. It's different here than say, Alabama or Mississippi.
 12-27-2012, 07:24 AMonline - #152
Jazzy Soul 24 heat pts24

  d 
space
$12,544 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Matt504
a deeply rooted love for a tool designed to k!ll.







Maybe this is the real reason why there is war in the Middle East.
 12-27-2012, 08:49 AMaway - #153
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Decan45
I shouldn't have to point out laws that you yourself posted. If you read them, you'd know about the economic gun bans, the outright bans from anyone except police, as well as the anti-KKK ones that you literally just posted. Regardless of ANY of that ####, NONE of that does ANYTHING to corroborate your argument that gun advocates are f!ghting to keep their guns on the basis of racial tensions, when the same rights they're f!ghting for apply to YOU as well. How the #### do you not get that? Is it really necessary that I have to spell that out for you, to see the contradiction in your logic?
The Anti KKK ones prohibited the KKK from stripping away guns from blacks and prohibited them from enacting violence upon black people(it did not prohibit them carrying guns....but more so from attemping to enforce the law themselves), The economic gun bans some did include poor whites however all the of the law prohibited Blacks it just so happen a few and I do mean a few did include poor whites, and there was no out right gun bans except for police, all of the laws that were posted were in reagards to stripping blacks from guns. And they are not f!ghting for me too( THEY DONT CARE ABOUT ME) if you want to pretend your to stupid to correlate the hatred for Obama'
s skin color with the new wave of stupid a$s Americans wanting over throw the government then fine, but your talking to person who doesn't live in some fantasy world where I pretend that 2+2 does not make 4. My logic is my ancestors were stripped of the right to bear arms because they were considered to be citizens by various local STATE not FEDERAL legislative brances. And this went on up to about 70 years ago, thats not even a ####ing century.....hell a person born in 1950 is only 62 today......you act like this type of thinking where prohibiting certain citizens from owning guns was so long ago......its 2 generations......2....and as far as Im concerned black Americans have already expeirienced tyranny by the hands of racist white America, hence the reason Im not really finding any sense of unity on this matter



Originally Posted by Decan45
And now they want to take guns from everyone. What's your point? You're throwing this #### completely off topic.
No they dont.....like Bill Maher said you people live inside the bubble.....they dont want to take away guns....gun sales are selling out of stores in record numbers, these are people with PERMITS to buy these weapons....approved by the government......how are so many people able to legally purchase these guns if the governement is attempting to take guns away? Its just not true.....just like the history lesson up top you completely ignore the facts and try to paint some bogus partial truth to attempt to discredit the information....when there is no discredit to it....racist whites proactively banned guns for black Americans so there would be less hositility in regards to the unfair treatment they enacted.

Originally Posted by Decan45
I never said that there didn't exist white people who were scared of black Americans and other minorities. What I said was that isn't the driving force behind gun advocacy. You're attacking strawmen. Pay attention to what's being said.
Really?

Originally Posted by Decan45
The statement that this debate is only perpetuated because of the white man's fear of black people, is so ridiculously egotistical and ####ing stupid, that it's literally a joke to me.
So these are not your words? Stop double talking.....your were appalled that Moore insinuated that whites are scared of blacks as "whites are not scared of anything" right? It has nothing to do with your belief of racial structure in this country, Moore is suggesting a weakness and vunerability of white America and you took offense and ran your #### a$s in here to denounce these statements.....offering nothing but trash logic of white superiority.



Originally Posted by Decan45
Are you ####ing retarded? The same government that took guns from minorities back in the day, is the government that's pushing for banning guns everywhere, from everyone... You've got this ####ed ALL the way up, because you keep telling the story like there was some change of regime. There was no change. It's the same people. Then you post a bunch of "Republican" bashing ####... You're missing the whole point.
Did you watch the videos (they bashed themselves with thier silly a$s comments), One idiot (the one who looks like Peter Griffin) stated that he believes that the economic collapse did not happen in his words and I qoute "there is just no proof of it" despite the job losses, unemployment, entitlement, and nearly collapse of the dollar.......his reasoning why we were told about the collapse was so the Democrats could get into office( Yes after 8 years of Bush he was concenred with a Deomcratic getting into office)......another ####tard right after that comment stated " I wouldn't care if Bush was bar b queing new born babies on the white house lawn I would still vote for him over Obama" These are your fellow Americans.....the man didn't edit the videos....those he interviewed are just ####ING IDIOTS......and these are the people who have always been in this country......These are the people elected by the people in local government (not Federal) who imposed these laws in regards to stripping guns away from blacks. You want to keep saying the government, blah, blah, blah........when everyone but white people know that White People are the government. These laws are your laws, the gun laws are your laws that were only enacted to keep guns away from the hands of minorities......but now you want to try to seperate the two...because it better fits your argument. When people say the Man, Big Brother, the Eye in the Sky they are talking about white America, the majority of the American government are white people, the bankers are white people, the eltist are a majority white people........there is discretion whites are the government...........




Originally Posted by Decan45
I've never met a "Tea Party" member in my life. As far as I'm concerned, that's just some exaggerated bull#### they show on TV to get people gullible enough to buy that bull#### all riled up about it. Again though, this isn't doing anything to affirm you and your boy Micheal Moore..
'

So Michelle Bachman is not a Tea Party member? What about the rallies, the protest, the addtional senators in congress who were appointed by the Tea Party....you know good and Godamn well that this faction exist...but to admit that would be giving leverage to the white racist argument.....and position is to play down that because it does not to advance your agenda........so this bull#### statement Im glad you posted cause it just goes into further proving that your are fake as ####



Originally Posted by Decan45
Jesus Christ, the amount of paranoia that oozes out of people I meet on the internet is ####ing astounding. Maybe it's just a matter of you coming from wherever you're from. Over here? Nobody is on that racial bull####, talking about "code talk"... For ####'s sake... I can't roll my eyes any harder. People are buying guns because they really think the time is drawing near where they will be outlawed, and they're smart enough to know that weapons manufactured and sold before the enactment of these laws will most likely have to be grandfathered, just like the last a$sault weapons ban.
Over where? On Mars?........stop pretending to be ignorant because you know you have no real argument. All whites are not hell bent on starting a war with blacks......but White Conservative America will never change ...they will always be white, they will always be Christian, and they will always be racist......and this new ploy for guns and rights is nothing more but thier good ol boy way of thinking reemergin because they feel that White Dominated America is on a decline and a more Diverse America is on the rise....so any and everything they can hold to or grasp they are reaching for......right now its gun laws because they know it protected under the Constitution......but when they begin to pretend like 20 students getting k!lled is nothing more but some mishap they loose the argument....because while much like you they are skilled in living a imaginary world where nothing they do should be considered wrong......the rest of the world lives on a normal plain of reaility and want stricter gun laws enacted..........we dont think the goverment wants to take over the country.....and would prefer that stupid a$s white people stop shooting up public places looking to hit any and everyone beceause mommy and daddy ####ted in your lunchbox as a kid........
 12-27-2012, 10:58 AMaway - #154
emanuel08 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$842 | 7255490
Originally Posted by Jazzy Soul
South Florida doesn't count as the south. It's different here than say, Alabama or Mississippi.

off topic , pensacola/ panama city is basically alabama lol

Last edited by emanuel08; 12-27-2012 at 11:00 AM..
 12-27-2012, 11:22 AMaway - #155
theking1 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,045 | 10910291
Originally Posted by SouLow
real #### ever since 2008, the pink boys been stocking up
 12-27-2012, 11:35 AMaway - #156
GST 

  d 
space
$12,227 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jazzy Soul
South Florida doesn't count as the south. It's different here than say, Alabama or Mississippi.
on the atlantic side maybe

straight rednecks on the gulf side
 12-27-2012, 05:05 PMaway - #157
NvrCMyNut 

  d 
space
$799 | 2303056
Originally Posted by Got Cheeve?


That's interesting, how about Michael Moore does a study of why inner city minorities are buying guns? What are they afraid of?



But that's not part of the agenda. We can't shine a light on that.
So because i'm a minority that means i must be in the inner city? The crib & whip is paid for bruh picket fence n all
 12-27-2012, 06:06 PMaway - #158
Decan45 

  d 
space
$6,801 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GST
we're paranoid but you're defending ppl who think obama is physically coming to take their guns


dude,plz shush
Look bro... I'm a grown a$s man. I don't think "Obama" is going to do anything, per se. I happen to actually know how our democracy works, so I'm not one of these dumb mother ####ers that walks around talking about presidents like they're kings. Point blank, there is a huge uproar in the country right now over this school shooting, and there are a lot of citizens and politicians that are rallying support for ways to model America's gun policies after Europe. There ain't no two ways about it. That's the facts. The problem is that everyone who stands up to this bull#### gets pigeon holed as a racist who wants Obama's head on a stick. A few of the people debating with me in here, including you, are doing that exact same #### to me. You a$sume you can draw a picture of who I am, what I think and where I'm from, seemingly out of thin ####ing air, just because I don't buy the blanket statement that this tubby #### had to say about gun owners in this country.
 12-27-2012, 07:33 PMaway - #159
Decan45 

  d 
space
$6,801 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
The Anti KKK ones prohibited the KKK from stripping away guns from blacks and prohibited them from enacting violence upon black people(it did not prohibit them carrying guns....but more so from attemping to enforce the law themselves), The economic gun bans some did include poor whites however all the of the law prohibited Blacks it just so happen a few and I do mean a few did include poor whites, and there was no out right gun bans except for police, all of the laws that were posted were in reagards to stripping blacks from guns. And they are not f!ghting for me too( THEY DONT CARE ABOUT ME) if you want to pretend your to stupid to correlate the hatred for Obama'
s skin color with the new wave of stupid a$s Americans wanting over throw the government then fine, but your talking to person who doesn't live in some fantasy world where I pretend that 2+2 does not make 4. My logic is my ancestors were stripped of the right to bear arms because they were considered to be citizens by various local STATE not FEDERAL legislative brances. And this went on up to about 70 years ago, thats not even a ####ing century.....hell a person born in 1950 is only 62 today......you act like this type of thinking where prohibiting certain citizens from owning guns was so long ago......its 2 generations......2....and as far as Im concerned black Americans have already expeirienced tyranny by the hands of racist white America, hence the reason Im not really finding any sense of unity on this matter
Bottom line, YOU have the right to bear arms today. Do you want that right or not? Do you side with gun advocates to protect your rights, or do you alienate yourself from them because you're uncomfortable with the fact that a few of them might look at you with prejudice, thereby defaulting to being anti-gun rights? Sure, it's a conundrum, but no one is asking you to like every white, gun owning citizen of America. I sure the #### don't.

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
No they dont.....like Bill Maher said you people live inside the bubble.....they dont want to take away guns....gun sales are selling out of stores in record numbers, these are people with PERMITS to buy these weapons....approved by the government......how are so many people able to legally purchase these guns if the governement is attempting to take guns away? Its just not true.....just like the history lesson up top you completely ignore the facts and try to paint some bogus partial truth to attempt to discredit the information....when there is no discredit to it....racist whites proactively banned guns for black Americans so there would be less hositility in regards to the unfair treatment they enacted.
Who is "you people"? Yes buddy, they DO want to take away guns. They, meaning not just "the gubbment", but many plain ol' citizens of America. There is a large anti-gun sentiment in this country. It exists and it is growing. The reason why you can still go into a gun store and buy guns is because there is a due process to writing legislation. This is a democracy. We don't have a king. Nobody can just call a press conference and be like, "How's it going everybody. Listen, we're gonna just go ahead and do away with that 2nd amendment. Yeah, so no more guns for anyone. Okay, thanks and god bless." It doesn't work that way.

As for the second point in this paragraph, I can't address this with you anymore. You're attempting to connect two completely unrelated things to each other, just because they both have to do with gun laws. Why do you insist on repeating the same tired points about how the American governments, especially at the state levels, used to target black people's gun rights? Yeah bro, I get it. #### was ####ed. A lot of #### back in the day was ####ed. But here today, those laws don't exist anymore, and your right to own and firearm is in the same boat as everyone else's right to own a firearm. What's the point you're trying to make with that? You don't have one. If you ask me, it sounds like you're just getting off on the idea that you think you're "schooling" some white boy on Jim Crow laws, like I don't already ####ing know how ####ed up American history can be. It's a completely irrelevant topic to what's being discussed, which in case you forgot, is whether or not what Micheal Moore said was bull#### or not.

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
So these are not your words? Stop double talking.....your were appalled that Moore insinuated that whites are scared of blacks as "whites are not scared of anything" right? It has nothing to do with your belief of racial structure in this country, Moore is suggesting a weakness and vunerability of white America and you took offense and ran your #### a$s in here to denounce these statements.....offering nothing but trash logic of white superiority.
How in the #### is that double talking? Admitting that there does exist white people scared of black people, does not contradict my admitting that I was appalled that Moore would insinuate that the driving force, AKA the whoooooole reason why aaaaaaaall the gun rights advocates exist, is because they're aaaaaall terrified of black people, and because there's a huuuuuuge race war conspiracy. Your reading comprehension is stifled by your desperation to say something meaningful. I swear, I don't even know why I get into these debates on a place like Boxden. There just aren't any scholars around here. There's no honesty. Every debate devolves into this long, drug out series of me having to meticulously explain every little ####ing thing I say, because someone like you has to try their little heart out to twist everything that gets said. You know who I noticed does that a lot? Women. I can appreciate an exchange of ideas, and I'm always down to agree to disagree, but I'm not about to sit here and explain to you how to comprehend what you read.

Oh, and the "not scared of anything" comment was actually a goof on white people.

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
Did you watch the videos (they bashed themselves with thier silly a$s comments), One idiot (the one who looks like Peter Griffin) stated that he believes that the economic collapse did not happen in his words and I qoute "there is just no proof of it" despite the job losses, unemployment, entitlement, and nearly collapse of the dollar.......his reasoning why we were told about the collapse was so the Democrats could get into office( Yes after 8 years of Bush he was concenred with a Deomcratic getting into office)......another ####tard right after that comment stated " I wouldn't care if Bush was bar b queing new born babies on the white house lawn I would still vote for him over Obama" These are your fellow Americans.....the man didn't edit the videos....those he interviewed are just ####ING IDIOTS......and these are the people who have always been in this country......These are the people elected by the people in local government (not Federal) who imposed these laws in regards to stripping guns away from blacks. You want to keep saying the government, blah, blah, blah........when everyone but white people know that White People are the government. These laws are your laws, the gun laws are your laws that were only enacted to keep guns away from the hands of minorities......but now you want to try to seperate the two...because it better fits your argument. When people say the Man, Big Brother, the Eye in the Sky they are talking about white America, the majority of the American government are white people, the bankers are white people, the eltist are a majority white people........there is discretion whites are the government...........
No, I didn't watch the videos. I'm well aware of the fact that MOST Americans are either absolutely ####ing retarded or willfully ignorant. You're so lost in your own horse#### though, you act as if those ignorant comments are exclusive to one political party, or one voting demographic, or one race. Brother, that's MOST of America right there. Take your camera into any neighborhood, any where in this country from the big cities to small town middle America, and people from all races and all backgrounds will UNDOUBTEDLY give you this same level of stupidity right there. When I say "the government", I mean "the people" as well. That's how this #### works. Again though, you bring up the gun laws from the past about minorities... Like... What the #### are you babbling about? What does that have ANYTHING to do with what we're talking about right now?

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
So Michelle Bachman is not a Tea Party member? What about the rallies, the protest, the addtional senators in congress who were appointed by the Tea Party....you know good and Godamn well that this faction exist...but to admit that would be giving leverage to the white racist argument.....and position is to play down that because it does not to advance your agenda........so this bull#### statement Im glad you posted cause it just goes into further proving that your are fake as ####
I meant in real life, genius. I think they're a fringe outfit.

Okay, I'm fake now? I'm losing all interest in this conversation. I'm not a kid. I do not give a half of one #### to sit here and try and prove how really, really real I am to you. I really, really, make sense. My points are objective and eloquent. I don't name call and all that #### ####. We're on the internet. You don't know me from a can of paint. Keep it on topic.

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
Over where? On Mars?........stop pretending to be ignorant because you know you have no real argument. All whites are not hell bent on starting a war with blacks......but White Conservative America will never change ...they will always be white, they will always be Christian, and they will always be racist......and this new ploy for guns and rights is nothing more but thier good ol boy way of thinking reemergin because they feel that White Dominated America is on a decline and a more Diverse America is on the rise....
It's not a new ploy for gun rights... These rights already exist. No one is trying to expand gun rights, they're trying to preserve them because there's been a lot of talk about writing legislation to limit these rights, and some to completely dissolve them altogether, due to the recent school shooting. Bro... Are you serious right now? Am I being trolled? I feel like I'm being trolled.

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
so any and everything they can hold to or grasp they are reaching for......right now its gun laws because they know it protected under the Constitution......but when they begin to pretend like 20 students getting k!lled is nothing more but some mishap they loose the argument....because while much like you they are skilled in living a imaginary world where nothing they do should be considered wrong......the rest of the world lives on a normal plain of reaility and want stricter gun laws enacted..........we dont think the goverment wants to take over the country.....and would prefer that stupid a$s white people stop shooting up public places looking to hit any and everyone beceause mommy and daddy ####ted in your lunchbox as a kid........
Lemme ask you something... You ever ranted so passionately about gun laws before, over one of the countless shootings that happen in black neighborhoods on a day to day basis? You're over here taking your cue from white people to be up in arms over gun rights, when the only reason it's a hot topic in your mind right now, is because white people are telling you it's time to pay attention since twenty little white kids got shot. On any other day of the week, you wouldn't be bothered to be crying about gun rights when a whole family gets wiped out in Detroit. How's those strict gun rights working out in Chicago right now, bro?

At the end of the day, this boils down to a lack of will in our society to deal with the culture of whiny, #### a$s first world depression. The kid's mom owned the guns. You could've put that broad through the ringer on background checks and psychological exams, and she would've passed and still ended up smoked by her #### son. That's not to say that I don't like the idea of psychological exams for gun ownership, but I'm not ignorant enough to think that a lack of gun control is what caused this shooting. It's not. And what're people's answers to this tragedy? Oh, let's ban semi-automatic rifles and thirty round magazines... Right, because obviously forcing someone to instead bring a little .22 and a couple spare mags wouldn't have made it just as easy to shoot a bunch of ####ing 6 year olds. You tell me what gun law would've saved those kids. I'd love to hear it.
 12-27-2012, 07:40 PMaway - #160
nightmare 420 heat pts420

  d 
space
$12,778 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Decan45
Bottom line, YOU have the right to bear arms today. Do you want that right or not? Do you side with gun advocates to protect your rights, or do you alienate yourself from them because you're uncomfortable with the fact that a few of them might look at you with prejudice, thereby defaulting to being anti-gun rights? Sure, it's a conundrum, but no one is asking you to like every white, gun owning citizen of America. I sure the #### don't.



Who is "you people"? Yes buddy, they DO want to take away guns. They, meaning not just "the gubbment", but many plain ol' citizens of America. There is a large anti-gun sentiment in this country. It exists and it is growing. The reason why you can still go into a gun store and buy guns is because there is a due process to writing legislation. This is a democracy. We don't have a king. Nobody can just call a press conference and be like, "How's it going everybody. Listen, we're gonna just go ahead and do away with that 2nd amendment. Yeah, so no more guns for anyone. Okay, thanks and god bless." It doesn't work that way.

As for the second point in this paragraph, I can't address this with you anymore. You're attempting to connect two completely unrelated things to each other, just because they both have to do with gun laws. Why do you insist on repeating the same tired points about how the American governments, especially at the state levels, used to target black people's gun rights? Yeah bro, I get it. #### was ####ed. A lot of #### back in the day was ####ed. But here today, those laws don't exist anymore, and your right to own and firearm is in the same boat as everyone else's right to own a firearm. What's the point you're trying to make with that? You don't have one. If you ask me, it sounds like you're just getting off on the idea that you think you're "schooling" some white boy on Jim Crow laws, like I don't already ####ing know how ####ed up American history can be. It's a completely irrelevant topic to what's being discussed, which in case you forgot, is whether or not what Micheal Moore said was bull#### or not.



How in the #### is that double talking? Admitting that there does exist white people scared of black people, does not contradict my admitting that I was appalled that Moore would insinuate that the driving force, AKA the whoooooole reason why aaaaaaaall the gun rights advocates exist, is because they're aaaaaall terrified of black people, and because there's a huuuuuuge race war conspiracy. Your reading comprehension is stifled by your desperation to say something meaningful. I swear, I don't even know why I get into these debates on a place like Boxden. There just aren't any scholars around here. There's no honesty. Every debate devolves into this long, drug out series of me having to meticulously explain every little ####ing thing I say, because someone like you has to try their little heart out to twist everything that gets said. You know who I noticed does that a lot? Women. I can appreciate an exchange of ideas, and I'm always down to agree to disagree, but I'm not about to sit here and explain to you how to comprehend what you read.

Oh, and the "not scared of anything" comment was actually a goof on white people.



No, I didn't watch the videos. I'm well aware of the fact that MOST Americans are either absolutely ####ing retarded or willfully ignorant. You're so lost in your own horse#### though, you act as if those ignorant comments are exclusive to one political party, or one voting demographic, or one race. Brother, that's MOST of America right there. Take your camera into any neighborhood, any where in this country from the big cities to small town middle America, and people from all races and all backgrounds will UNDOUBTEDLY give you this same level of stupidity right there. When I say "the government", I mean "the people" as well. That's how this #### works. Again though, you bring up the gun laws from the past about minorities... Like... What the #### are you babbling about? What does that have ANYTHING to do with what we're talking about right now?



I meant in real life, genius. I think they're a fringe outfit.

Okay, I'm fake now? I'm losing all interest in this conversation. I'm not a kid. I do not give a half of one #### to sit here and try and prove how really, really real I am to you. I really, really, make sense. My points are objective and eloquent. I don't name call and all that #### ####. We're on the internet. You don't know me from a can of paint. Keep it on topic.



It's not a new ploy for gun rights... These rights already exist. No one is trying to expand gun rights, they're trying to preserve them because there's been a lot of talk about writing legislation to limit these rights, and some to completely dissolve them altogether, due to the recent school shooting. Bro... Are you serious right now? Am I being trolled? I feel like I'm being trolled.



Lemme ask you something... You ever ranted so passionately about gun laws before, over one of the countless shootings that happen in black neighborhoods on a day to day basis? You're over here taking your cue from white people to be up in arms over gun rights, when the only reason it's a hot topic in your mind right now, is because white people are telling you it's time to pay attention since twenty little white kids got shot. On any other day of the week, you wouldn't be bothered to be crying about gun rights when a whole family gets wiped out in Detroit. How's those strict gun rights working out in Chicago right now, bro?

At the end of the day, this boils down to a lack of will in our society to deal with the culture of whiny, #### a$s first world depression. The kid's mom owned the guns. You could've put that broad through the ringer on background checks and psychological exams, and she would've passed and still ended up smoked by her #### son. That's not to say that I don't like the idea of psychological exams for gun ownership, but I'm not ignorant enough to think that a lack of gun control is what caused this shooting. It's not. And what're people's answers to this tragedy? Oh, let's ban semi-automatic rifles and thirty round magazines... Right, because obviously forcing someone to instead bring a little .22 and a couple spare mags wouldn't have made it just as easy to shoot a bunch of ####ing 6 year olds. You tell me what gun law would've saved those kids. I'd love to hear it.
check

dos-effect, your move
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Hannibal Buress Called Bill Cosby a Rapist During a St..
78 comments
Video inside  Xbox Won multitasking at work (Party/Movie/Game)
100 comments
NBA Derrick Rose puts Kyrie Irving in the Spin Cycle (gif)
60 comments
 Video inside Logic At The Breakfast Club: Cyher, Using N-word Priva...
New reply 6 seconds ago - 56 comments - by BreakfastClub
 NFL Peyton Manning Sex Scandal: Largely Forgotten, Even Wi...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 82 comments - by illmatic826
 Image(s) inside New Drake Meme
New reply 11 seconds ago - 61 comments - by donmagic901
 Image(s) inside Slowbucks Responds
New reply 10 minutes ago - 137 comments - by ajeana
 audio inside Joe Budden "ordinary Love Sh-t Pt. 4"
New reply 4 minutes ago - 98 comments - by Nickel
 NBA Rose Gets Helped Off The Floor...by The Whole Team
New reply 11 minutes ago - 51 comments - by Bkjj11
 Image(s) inside Chief Keef Goes Off On Interscope Records
New reply 7 minutes ago - 55 comments - by JNumbaNC
 Video inside Lord Jamar: Raven-symone Is Having An Identity Crisis
New reply 14 minutes ago - 75 comments - by Carlton Black

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,829 fans of BX | none new today 4,795 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.