This is BX @ Boxden.com


Dec 22 - Michael Moore: Racial Fear Drives Gun Obsession


 Dec 22 - Michael Moore: Racial Fear Drives Gun Obsession
 12-26-2012, 05:43 PMaway - #121
haterade2885 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,635 | 6613939
Originally Posted by nightmare
i love when people call those who disagree with them a bunch of bad names, yet cant prove them wrong or even make an argument against what they are saying
just because someone makes a movie thats completely skewed towards one side, with trick interview editing, and some actual news thrown in there, doesnt mean hes smart or knows anything about american politics or law. michael moore is possibly the biggest piece of #### ever to live, they booed him at the oscars (that never happens). hes a fat piece of #### that deserves every ounce of criticism people lay upon him.

i love when they blow him into a million pieces in team america... south park creators lean so hard left and they even know hes bag of hot air. no offense dude, but please dont be swayed by trendy filmmaking and mockumentaries, theres a reason no ones interested in michael moore anymore. roger and me was way more authentic than anything else he ever did, im sure you didnt see that one though

Last edited by haterade2885; 12-26-2012 at 05:46 PM..
 12-26-2012, 05:48 PMaway - #122
Ni2 

  d 
space
$4,299 | 14035267
does anybody here live out in the suburbs. obviously there is way less crime out here. half the damn crimes that would be considered dont even exist out here, like disturbing the peace, shoplifting, domestic disputes, just on and on. the one crime that most of us are thinking about is the idea of someone coming out here and trying to rob us. that #### happens all the time. there was a shoot out within 1 mile of my house last year. 2 guys went out in broad daylight and tried breaking into houses. idk what color they were, my gun aint prejudice and i dont even care.


all i know about that story is that within 1 mile of my house some old lady by herself successfully defended herself and her house against 2 men that also had a gun. cause they didtn want that trouble when she started shooting at them. if she didnt she might be dead today and my house might have been next.

Last edited by Ni2; 12-26-2012 at 05:52 PM..
 12-26-2012, 05:54 PMaway - #123
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Ni2
does anybody here live out in the suburbs. obviously there is way less crime out here. half the damn crimes that would be considered dont even exist out here, like disturbing the peace, shoplifting, domestic disputes, just on and on. the one crime that most of us are thinking about is the idea of someone coming out here and trying to rob us. that #### happens all the time. there was a shoot out within 1 mile of my house last year. 2 guys went out in broad daylight and tried breaking into houses. idk what color they were, my gun aint prejudice and i dont even care.
So crime does not happen in the suburbs? Shoplifting and Domestic violence does not happen in the suburbs? I can ride with the shop lifting aspect because people who are well off don't really need to steal.......but domestic violence my dude? I didn't know that was a class issue. And if these crimes don't happen in the suburbs then where are you insinuating they do happen? In the inner cities? So your theory is you need guns to protect you from the people who do not live in the suburbs from coming and taking your ####........brilliant....thank you for proving my exact point.......crime doesn't happen in the suburbs.......foh with that bull####.
 12-26-2012, 05:56 PMaway - #124
Ni2 

  d 
space
$4,299 | 14035267
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
So crime does not happen in the suburbs? Shoplifting and Domestic violence does not happen in the suburbs? I can ride with the shop lifting aspect because people who are well off don't really need to steal.......but domestic violence my dude? I didn't know that was a class issue. And if these crimes don't happen in the suburbs then where are you insinuating they do happen? In the inner cities? So your theory is you need guns to protect you from the people who do not live in the suburbs from coming and taking your ####........brilliant....thank you for proving my exact point.......crime doesn't happen in the suburbs.......foh with that bull####.
look its about the statistics. domestic violence calls mainly come from neighbors. half the damn time when teh cops do come, when i watch cops. the lady or whoever is begging for the man to not goto jail. its not a class issue its a matter of crimes being reported.


no law enforcement here. its gonna take over 10 mins for a police to get to my house, i know this for a fact. they dont patrol here. of course the crime is low. when nobody is looking.

if YOU think its gonna be the minorities coming out here to rob me then yes im protecting myself against them. i dont care who it is. but its probably gonna be a white male tbh. cause statistically that would be the answer.

where are the crimes happening, where the police enforce laws.

shoplifting has nothing to do with being well off but theres no ####ing stores out in the suburbs. well maybe a few.

let me get a little deeper with you. i own a business out here. its a target.with the help of a weapon ive sent a lot of those people to jail. i know who they are and get their names and a call from the prosecutor. guess what. they all came from cities. some of them over an hour and a half drive away, just to come to my house, little scary if you think about it. my business has been robbed about 15 times since 2000. over 10 of those times they went to jail. what you know about holding people at gun point for 15 minutes waiting for the cops to show up.

they were all white. if you care

the idea of protecting myself from people outside of my community isnt some idea i made up. its something people have proved to me. odd thing is some of you live in rough neighborhoods. ive been robbed more than you. been targeted harder, all that.

why please tell me why im a target besides the idea nobody is here to protect me besides myself. same reason minorities will tell you they take laws in their own hands, stop snitchin all that. because nobody protects them. they cant live by the law when the law doesnt help them. i cant have faith in it because they are absent. absent in a different way or for different reasons i understand.

Last edited by Ni2; 12-26-2012 at 06:34 PM..
 12-26-2012, 05:57 PMaway - #125
Decan45 

  d 
space
$6,779 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Matt504
historically guns have kept Whites relatively safe from the natives, and guns also made it infinitely easier to acquire this great peace of land from the Natives in the most violent and efficient manner possible.
Most scholars today agree that the majority of the Native Americans were k!lled by disease, not by guns. However, that is another topic and I'm not even going to open that can of worms, because as soon as a mother ####er around Boxden tries to say something like that, all hell breaks loose and the demonizing begins. I'd rather not even go there. It's a moot point anyways, because it doesn't corroborate what Micheal Moore said. It's 2012.

Originally Posted by Matt504
Whites are a genetically recessive minority on this planet. This isn't about whether or not Bob has a gun because he's afraid of "Black people", it's about self preservation in the face of genetic annihilation.
Light skin is not as much of a minority as you might think. You're talking about phenotypes that are found stretched from Europe all the way to the far east of Asia. We can get into this nonsense all day, but I'd rather not. The entire recessive/dominant gene argument is completely played out and exaggerated by armchair geneticists. Recessive genes will always exist in some form or another, as they always have in every ecosystem on the planet. They are a requisite for evolution. You have to have mutation. The human race will never be homogeneous. I ain't buying that bull#### that people are sub-consciously driven to inbreed on a macro scale. The proof that such a postulation is bull####, is in the thousands of unique ethnicities in the world, all of which came from the inter-mixing of other ethnicities. It's a completely ludicrous notion to begin with. Your explanation for America's gun nuts is that they sub-consciously are driven like zombies to keep guns to preserve the white race? Jesus ####ing Christ, dude... I'm really not trying to have this neo-hippie bull#### talk.

Originally Posted by Matt504
It's easy to look at the statement and extrapolate our own interpretations based on our own perceptions and scream bull####, and that's understandable seeing as how you haven't actually bothered to research the underlying phenomena like others such as Neely Fuller, and Dr. Frances Cress Welsing have.
Ah ok... I guess Micheal Moore is a big Neely Fuller fan...

Tell me more about what I've bothered to research...
 12-26-2012, 05:57 PMaway - #126
Decan45 

  d 
space
$6,779 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GST
2.our relevance is in the gun laws that already exist
Like?
 12-26-2012, 06:04 PMaway - #127
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Decan45
Most scholars today agree that the majority of the Native Americans were k!lled by disease, not by guns. .

You have officially solidified yourself as the most full of #### person in this thread.......your just going to tell a bold face lie..........and even If I wanted to entertain this garbage.......where did the disease come from? Cause they lived on this continent in prosperity and health looooooong before De White Mun decided to "discover" it.........
 12-26-2012, 06:06 PMaway - #128
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Decan45
Like?
Odd how you just co-incidentally skipped over my response to your comment about those gun laws affecting whites...........
 12-26-2012, 06:34 PMaway - #129
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Figured he would #### up........cant argue nonsense to real ####.......
 12-26-2012, 06:40 PMaway - #130
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Lighto
wow ppl bought into this fat troll.

DUmbest #### ever and cats are defending it like its true.
People always try so hard to distort the present.......but the one thing you cannot distort......to people who know it anyway is the past....and the past shows us different homie......so when ever you get through.......all signs point to what he said being absolutely true.
 12-26-2012, 06:41 PMaway - #131
mrsolodolow81 

  d 
space
$88 | 293754
Originally Posted by Decan45
That post wasn't directed at you in particular.

I completely disagree however, that there is an underlying subculture of minority fear in gun extremism. That is completely fabricated bull####. There is however, an underlying subculture of minority fear in racist white people. It just so happens that there are racist white people who buy guns in this country. But to twist that into a blanket statement on all gun owners, or even the majority of gun owners for that matter, is completely disingenuous and a bunch of conspiracy horse#### that no one should bother spending five minutes entertaining. You either know better, or you don't. And like I said, a lot of cats in this thread don't, because they don't know the first ####ing thing about gun culture. They have zero reference. They just have a bunch of lame a$s fantasies fueled by inferiority complexes, paranoia and ignorance. It's ironic actually, considering the argument here is based on the idea that white people are scared of minorities.

Why are guns so prevalent in our society? The answer is simple... They're alluring, fun, empowering, and a hallmark of our heritage, patriotic identity and tradition.
This^^^^^^^........oh and for the record i'm black....and I don't mean the only black dude in Pleasantville USA type of black. This guy just hit the nail on the head ppl. Americans just love guns for all types of reasons. This idea that white ppl stock up on guns for fear that LIL Elbow and Big Poky are coming to kick in your door is ####in laughable. ni##as k!ll ni##as all day everyday whiteout anybody else's help.
 12-26-2012, 06:43 PMaway - #132
nightmare 416 heat pts416

  d 
space
$12,726 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by haterade2885
just because someone makes a movie thats completely skewed towards one side, with trick interview editing, and some actual news thrown in there, doesnt mean hes smart or knows anything about american politics or law. michael moore is possibly the biggest piece of #### ever to live, they booed him at the oscars (that never happens). hes a fat piece of #### that deserves every ounce of criticism people lay upon him.

i love when they blow him into a million pieces in team america... south park creators lean so hard left and they even know hes bag of hot air. no offense dude, but please dont be swayed by trendy filmmaking and mockumentaries, theres a reason no ones interested in michael moore anymore. roger and me was way more authentic than anything else he ever did, im sure you didnt see that one though
so because they booed him at the Oscars, for speaking against the war in Iraq which actually turned out to be a bull#### war, he has no credibility?

some of the people's logic on this site is unbelievably retarded

and yes i did see roger and me, so what?

idiot

Last edited by nightmare; 12-26-2012 at 06:45 PM..
 12-26-2012, 06:47 PMaway - #133
GST 

  d 
space
$12,207 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by mrsolodolow81
This^^^^^^^........oh and for the record i'm black....and I don't mean the only black dude in Pleasantville USA type of black. This guy just hit the nail on the head ppl. Americans just love guns for all types of reasons. This idea that white ppl stock up on guns for fear that LIL Elbow and Big Poky are coming to kick in your door is ####in laughable. ni##as k!ll ni##as all day everyday whiteout anybody else's help.
*not just Lil Elbow or Big Poky


Javier and Muhammad as well


is what i think the original point was
 12-26-2012, 06:48 PMaway - #134
nightmare 416 heat pts416

  d 
space
$12,726 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by mrsolodolow81
This^^^^^^^........oh and for the record i'm black....and I don't mean the only black dude in Pleasantville USA type of black. This guy just hit the nail on the head ppl. Americans just love guns for all types of reasons. This idea that white ppl stock up on guns for fear that LIL Elbow and Big Poky are coming to kick in your door is ####in laughable. ni##as k!ll ni##as all day everyday whiteout anybody else's help.
minorities doesnt just mean black
 12-26-2012, 06:48 PMaway - #135
nightmare 416 heat pts416

  d 
space
$12,726 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GST
*not just Lil Elbow or Big Poky


Javier and Muhammad and Wong as well


is what i think the original point was
fixed
 12-26-2012, 06:52 PMaway - #136
GST 

  d 
space
$12,207 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nightmare
minorities doesnt just mean black

it aint his fault

views were being distorted long before him
 12-26-2012, 06:53 PMaway - #137
GST 

  d 
space
$12,207 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nightmare
fixed

no doubt
 12-26-2012, 07:04 PMaway - #138
nightmare 416 heat pts416

  d 
space
$12,726 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Lighto
So if gun bans are allowed you do realize minorities wouldnt have access to legal firearms right?

What he is saying makes no sense since in theory less minorities would be a threat with strict gun laws.

Ill never downplay race since USA is a racist a$s country run by scared white folks but I dont buy this argument one bit.

If this was addressed already I apologize im not reading through 8 pages of race baiting.
if thats how you feel, why even come in here?

also, the fear itself and the actual practicality of the fear are two different things

Last edited by nightmare; 12-26-2012 at 07:24 PM..
 12-26-2012, 07:04 PMaway - #139
GST 

  d 
space
$12,207 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Lighto
So if gun bans are allowed you do realize minorities wouldnt have access to legal firearms right?

What he is saying makes no sense since in theory less minorities would be a threat with strict gun laws.

Ill never downplay race since USA is a racist a$s country run by scared white folks but I dont buy this argument one bit.

If this was addressed already I apologize im not reading through 8 pages of race baiting.

how exactly would it make less minorities a threat ?

Last edited by GST; 12-26-2012 at 07:09 PM..
 12-26-2012, 07:05 PMaway - #140
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Lighto
So if gun bans are allowed you do realize minorities wouldnt have access to legal firearms right?

What he is saying makes no sense since in theory less minorities would be a threat with strict gun laws.

Ill never downplay race since USA is a racist a$s country run by scared white folks but I dont buy this argument one bit.

If this was addressed already I apologize im not reading through 8 pages of race baiting.
I don't give a ####....it's as many stupid a$s ni##as out there with guns as white folks.....that was never my point.....I'm just stating that his statement has validity.....
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NBA LIVE 15 Gameplay Improvements: Offense
53 comments
NBA Kobe looking far from Flabby
69 comments
NBA So Anthony Davis is the Best PF in the League?
53 comments
 Article inside T.i. Protégé Doe B’s Gravesite “disturbed” By Culprits
New reply 4 seconds ago - 64 comments - by sdot216
 NBA #nba2krank - Rankings For Every Nba Player
New reply 9 minutes ago - 81 comments - by Gremlin
 Video inside Acting Hard On Tv Goes Wrong!
New reply 13 seconds ago - 60 comments - by majestykagiso
 audio inside New Joe Budden - Nothing Changes Ft Ransom & Tsu S...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 53 comments - by dominicanlink12
  Sep 30 - White Woman Sues, Says Sperm Bank Gave Vials ...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 134 comments - by BeatTycoon
 NBA Kobe: "dantoni And I Didn't Share Philosophies On...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 66 comments - by theblast22
  Sep 30 - Two Female High School Teachers Accused Of Se...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 150 comments - by Blockburner28
  Sep 30 - Breaking News: First Ebola Patient In America...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 114 comments - by pandadays

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,817 fans of BX | none new today 4,800 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.