This is BX @ Boxden.com


Dec 22 - Michael Moore: Racial Fear Drives Gun Obsession


 Dec 22 - Michael Moore: Racial Fear Drives Gun Obsession
 12-26-2012, 02:30 PMaway - #81
lflaxjr_1 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$220 | 1886286
Originally Posted by ill 800
michael moore, another political puppet spewing more garbage out of his fat dumpster mouth.


he acts like some kind of truther but you can smell his rotten political agenda festering in his undertones
 12-26-2012, 02:31 PMaway - #82
nightmare 415 heat pts415

  d 
space
$12,663 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Decan45
That post wasn't directed at you in particular.

I completely disagree however, that there is an underlying subculture of minority fear in gun extremism. That is completely fabricated bull####. There is however, an underlying subculture of minority fear in racist white people. It just so happens that there are racist white people who buy guns in this country. But to twist that into a blanket statement on all gun owners, or even the majority of gun owners for that matter, is completely disingenuous and a bunch of conspiracy horse#### that no one should bother spending five minutes entertaining. You either know better, or you don't. And like I said, a lot of cats in this thread don't, because they don't know the first ####ing thing about gun culture. They have zero reference. They just have a bunch of lame a$s fantasies fueled by inferiority complexes, paranoia and ignorance. It's ironic actually, considering the argument here is based on the idea that white people are scared of minorities.

Why are guns so prevalent in our society? The answer is simple... They're alluring, fun, empowering, and a hallmark of our heritage, patriotic identity and tradition.


@ heritage and tradition, the same heritage and tradition that supported slavery and manifest destiny against minorities

Last edited by nightmare; 12-26-2012 at 02:56 PM..
 12-26-2012, 02:31 PMaway - #83
lflaxjr_1 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$220 | 1886286
Originally Posted by bigdog232
you gotta be a total retard if you really think that most WHITE ppl have guns b/c they are scared of BLACK ppl or other minorities... smdh... somebody needs to slap the #### outta Michael Moore wit dis Pro-Gun Ban shyt...
 12-26-2012, 02:37 PMaway - #84
GST 

  d 
space
$12,182 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by bigdog232
Man look... this is the real about this Michael Moore interview... Michael Moore is only saying that shyt to hype up the thought that already runs through most American minds(and it seems to be true by reading this thread) that Whites still fear Blacks or other minorities. Some whites may still fear Blacks or whatever, but its not like it was back in the day. This aint the 20's, 40's, 50's or whatever. Whites aint fearing Black ppl like that. They may not like us, but thats not why they're buying guns and shyt. To understand White ppl and guns, you gotta get outta the "fear of the Black man" mind frame. Most White ppl I've come across are mostly into guns for sport and protection. And they might have other reasons, but I can guarantee you that it's not mainly for a potential race war. And the reason White ppl as well as others like me are buying up guns right now is b/c of the steady push and talks to ban guns. And sad thing is, yall fallin for this shyt Michael Moore talkin bout when he's probably getting paid to spread an anti-gun message so ppl can actually consider a gun ban... gotta wake up man... you being played...

you guys keep talkin bout YOURSELF and what YOU experienced and then using that as gospel

you can't guarantee jack
 12-26-2012, 02:41 PMaway - #85
nightmare 415 heat pts415

  d 
space
$12,663 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GST
you guys keep talkin bout YOURSELF and what YOU experienced and then using that as gospel

you can't guarantee jack
 12-26-2012, 02:52 PMaway - #86
GST 

  d 
space
$12,182 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Decan45
That post wasn't directed at you in particular.

I completely disagree however, that there is an underlying subculture of minority fear in gun extremism. That is completely fabricated bull####. There is however, an underlying subculture of minority fear in racist white people. It just so happens that there are racist white people who buy guns in this country. But to twist that into a blanket statement on all gun owners, or even the majority of gun owners for that matter, is completely disingenuous and a bunch of conspiracy horse#### that no one should bother spending five minutes entertaining. You either know better, or you don't. And like I said, a lot of cats in this thread don't, because they don't know the first ####ing thing about gun culture. They have zero reference. They just have a bunch of lame a$s fantasies fueled by inferiority complexes, paranoia and ignorance. It's ironic actually, considering the argument here is based on the idea that white people are scared of minorities.

Why are guns so prevalent in our society? The answer is simple... They're alluring, fun, empowering, and a hallmark of our heritage, patriotic identity and tradition.

yea and lemme guess; you're not a racist cuz some of your best friends are black too huh ?
 12-26-2012, 03:36 PMaway - #87
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,221 | 16133680
Originally Posted by nightmare


@ heritage and tradition, the same heritage and tradition that supported slavery and manifest destiny against minorities
 12-26-2012, 03:46 PMaway - #88
bigdog232 

  d 
space
$3,104 | 6056726
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
The more things chance, the more they stay the same my dude......these peopel buying guns are well aware of this country social structure that is dramatically changing........you said it yourself its for protection....who do you think they think they need protection from? With all the "Take our country back rhetoric" you dont think there was some under lying themes in that......I understand your concern.....but this is not anti-gun.....its anti bat #### white people who are scared ####less they are loosing thier freedoms and their country to every one else who is not like them.
well buying guns for protection doesnt mean you're scared... it just means you're trying to protect your own from the bullshyt. But as far as the "take our country back" rhetoric, thats just bullshyt propaganda that dumba** Republicans have bought into. They just fell for the "okie doke" too. They know something aint right in the country, but instead of looking into what's really wrong with the country, they let CNN and FOX tell em' whats wrong which in turn the news will tell em that the problem is their opposition and thats usually played off as the Democrats, Blacks, Liberals, etc. And then the opposition will listen to what CNN FOX says and think that the Repubs are being racist. So everybody's gettin pimped. But dawg, trust me, this shyt IS ABOUT ANTI-GUN. Thats the game they playing. In order to spread an anti-gun message that will make ppl not trust gun owners and the White ppl that are heavy into the gun culture, you gotta demonize the gun owners and White ppl to make it look like those ppl are secretly scared of minorities and thats the ONLY reason they would have guns. There's a heavy anti-gun campaign going right now... just peep game... you'll see it...
 12-26-2012, 03:58 PMaway - #89
Decan45 

  d 
space
$6,773 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nightmare


@ heritage and tradition, the same heritage and tradition that supported slavery and manifest destiny against minorities
Sure, that... Or the same heritage and tradition that affords you the right to the free speech you're enjoying at the moment. Or like I just said, the right to own a firearm that you yourself have. But I get it... I saw that simpleton response coming from a mile away, as soon as I added that last little bit at the end of my post. I called it in my head. It's just a buffet to you though, right? It's there for you to cherry pick at your convenience, what you want to #### and moan about, and what you want to take pride in? You'll steadily admit that we maintain free speech in our bill of rights because it's a part of patriotic identity, right? You're cool with that one, right? Maybe even a little grateful and appreciative, right? This conversation is a joke.

Plain and simple, what I said was solid. The vast majority of gun owners do not own guns for the fear of a race riot. You have to be completely out of touch with reality to believe that. What a ####ing ego some of y'all must have. Since when were white people scared of anything?
 12-26-2012, 04:00 PMaway - #90
Decan45 

  d 
space
$6,773 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GST
yea and lemme guess; you're not a racist cuz some of your best friends are black too huh ?
I'm not a racist because I don't do, say, think or condone racist ####. Point blank. End of discussion.
 12-26-2012, 04:01 PMaway - #91
Decan45 

  d 
space
$6,773 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by swayze
We still have Evolution taught in schools which proves we aren't ready to face truth yet.
 12-26-2012, 04:03 PMaway - #92
bigdog232 

  d 
space
$3,104 | 6056726
Originally Posted by GST
you guys keep talkin bout YOURSELF and what YOU experienced and then using that as gospel

you can't guarantee jack
dawg... you really believe that you're neighbor(if he is White) has gun b/c he's scared of you(if you're Black or other)? lol I aint sayin it's the gospel, but you gotta be pretty naive to think that all the White ppl out here got guns to protect themselves from minorities... lol

they use this bullshyt psychology on us to get us to buy into what they trying to sell... this is just like when Chris Matthews said that anybody that didnt like the health care bill was racist... I didnt like the health care bill, but how could I be racist and I'm Black...
 12-26-2012, 04:18 PMaway - #93
Decan45 

  d 
space
$6,773 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
The more things chance, the more they stay the same my dude......these peopel buying guns are well aware of this country social structure that is dramatically changing........you said it yourself its for protection....who do you think they think they need protection from? With all the "Take our country back rhetoric" you dont think there was some under lying themes in that......I understand your concern.....but this is not anti-gun.....its anti bat #### white people who are scared ####less they are loosing thier freedoms and their country to every one else who is not like them.
The discrepancy here is that you're a$suming that whom these people feel they're losing their country to, is black people. The reality is that they're very well aware of the fact that it's predominately liberal WHITE people who are their opposition. What do black people have to do with it? This whole anti-gun debate flared up again because a scrawny little, whiny, disturbed, dorky a$s white boy shot a bunch of other little white kids. Gun advocates are well aware of this. Where do black people factor into this? The statement that this debate is only perpetuated because of the white man's fear of black people, is so ridiculously egotistical and ####ing stupid, that it's literally a joke to me. It's a joke to anybody with any kind of realistic sensibilities. White people want their right to bear arms, because they feel it's their inalienable right to the responsibility to protect themselves and their loved ones from all threats, both foreign and domestic. White people's di#ks get hard when you read them the 2nd amendment. It's the novelty of it. It's the concept in and of itself. It has nothing to do with the fear of a war with black people.
 12-26-2012, 04:21 PMaway - #94
GST 

  d 
space
$12,182 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by bigdog232
dawg... you really believe that you're neighbor(if he is White) has gun b/c he's scared of you(if you're Black or other)? lol I aint sayin it's the gospel, but you gotta be pretty naive to think that all the White ppl out here got guns to protect themselves from minorities... lol

they use this bullshyt psychology on us to get us to buy into what they trying to sell... this is just like when Chris Matthews said that anybody that didnt like the health care bill was racist... I didnt like the health care bill, but how could I be racist and I'm Black...
I believe there is a nation of white folks that love their guns and still feel their skin color makes them entitled'.thas what i believe
 12-26-2012, 04:22 PMaway - #95
Decan45 

  d 
space
$6,773 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GST
I believe there is a nation of white folks that love their guns and still feel their skin color makes them entitled'.thas what i believe
Do you feel entitled to own firearms?
 12-26-2012, 04:29 PMaway - #96
nightmare 415 heat pts415

  d 
space
$12,663 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Decan45
Sure, that... Or the same heritage and tradition that affords you the right to the free speech you're enjoying at the moment. Or like I just said, the right to own a firearm that you yourself have. But I get it... I saw that simpleton response coming from a mile away, as soon as I added that last little bit at the end of my post. I called it in my head. It's just a buffet to you though, right? It's there for you to cherry pick at your convenience, what you want to #### and moan about, and what you want to take pride in? You'll steadily admit that we maintain free speech in our bill of rights because it's a part of patriotic identity, right? You're cool with that one, right? Maybe even a little grateful and appreciative, right? This conversation is a joke.

Plain and simple, what I said was solid. The vast majority of gun owners do not own guns for the fear of a race riot. You have to be completely out of touch with reality to believe that. What a ####ing ego some of y'all must have. Since when were white people scared of anything?


never said i was anti-2nd amendment, so if you saw that response coming (which i doubt) that says alot about you.

i think im more thankful for the 13th amendment than the 1st or 2nd anyway

the whole time ive been saying that not ALL gun owners think that way, but there is definitely a contingent that feels that way (2nd time im saying this)

you have no license to speak for the VAST majority of anything, as you are only one man, so that comment is void.

and as for the bolded, are you serious? i was willing to meet you halfway, but after that statement, i can see the type of person you are
 12-26-2012, 04:37 PMaway - #97
nightmare 415 heat pts415

  d 
space
$12,663 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Decan45
The discrepancy here is that you're a$suming that whom these people feel they're losing their country to, is black people. The reality is that they're very well aware of the fact that it's predominately liberal WHITE people who are their opposition. What do black people have to do with it? This whole anti-gun debate flared up again because a scrawny little, whiny, disturbed, dorky a$s white boy shot a bunch of other little white kids. Gun advocates are well aware of this. Where do black people factor into this? The statement that this debate is only perpetuated because of the white man's fear of black people, is so ridiculously egotistical and ####ing stupid, that it's literally a joke to me. It's a joke to anybody with any kind of realistic sensibilities. White people want their right to bear arms, because they feel it's their inalienable right to the responsibility to protect themselves and their loved ones from all threats, both foreign and domestic. White people's di#ks get hard when you read them the 2nd amendment. It's the novelty of it. It's the concept in and of itself. It has nothing to do with the fear of a war with black people.
its not just black people, you hear minority and a$sume "just blacks"

its the latinos who are threatening to take the majority population, its the gays, its the muslims and people of middle eastern descent in general, its the asians, its the overall amount of immigration AND blacks, that we are talking about. alot of whites do feel that they are on the brink of being marginalized, never said ALL whites feel this way, but there is definitely a sizable population of whites who do feel this way. there is a major demographical and ideological change occurring in this country and many people dont like it and are scared

stop nitpicking only "parts" of peoples posts to serve your debate points
 12-26-2012, 04:45 PMaway - #98
Decan45 

  d 
space
$6,773 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nightmare


never said i was anti-2nd amendment, so if you saw that response coming (which i doubt) that says alot about you.
Not sure I follow. How does the fact that I had a good feeling that you were going to twist what I said about peoples' love of the 2nd amendment being partly about heritage and tradition into some tongue-in-cheek joke about slavery, say anything about me?

Originally Posted by nightmare
i think im more thankful for the 13th amendment than the 1st or 2nd anyway
Again, another amendment that will always be upheld due to it being an integral part of our identity as a nation of many cultures. (Regardless of what it was at the time of colonialism.)

Originally Posted by nightmare
the whole time ive been saying that not ALL gun owners think that way, but there is definitely a contingent that feels that way (2nd time im saying this)
Sure you say that, but then you only entertain and co-sign people who are obviously much more staunchly affixed in their radical position that gun ownership boils down to fear of minorities.

Originally Posted by nightmare
you have no license to speak for the VAST majority of anything, as you are only one man, so that comment is void.
I absolutely can if the evidence is in my favor. The onus is on you to prove otherwise. From the get go, this entire thread was predicated on the outlandish, out-of-thin-air, just-pulled-it-out-of-my-fat-ass opinion of Micheal Moore.

Originally Posted by nightmare
and as for the bolded, are you serious? i was willing to meet you halfway, but after that statement, i can see the type of person you are
The bolded was a tongue-in-cheek reference to the fact that white people are constantly doing crazy #### with complete reckless abandon, and complete disregard for safety and consequences. Climb mountains, jump out of planes, #### with wild animals, swim around in the ocean, conquer nations, colonize the world, etc...

Apparently that went over your head.
 12-26-2012, 04:46 PMaway - #99
GST 

  d 
space
$12,182 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Decan45
The discrepancy here is that you're a$suming that whom these people feel they're losing their country to, is black people. The reality is that they're very well aware of the fact that it's predominately liberal WHITE people who are their opposition. What do black people have to do with it? This whole anti-gun debate flared up again because a scrawny little, whiny, disturbed, dorky a$s white boy shot a bunch of other little white kids. Gun advocates are well aware of this. Where do black people factor into this? The statement that this debate is only perpetuated because of the white man's fear of black people, is so ridiculously egotistical and ####ing stupid, that it's literally a joke to me. It's a joke to anybody with any kind of realistic sensibilities. White people want their right to bear arms, because they feel it's their inalienable right to the responsibility to protect themselves and their loved ones from all threats, both foreign and domestic. White people's di#ks get hard when you read them the 2nd amendment. It's the novelty of it. It's the concept in and of itself. It has nothing to do with the fear of a war with black people.

because blacks are the reason a second party was even created...the first party didn't hate black ppl enough...blood was spilled in a war trying to keep us down...so when since we become so irrelevant in american politics now all of a sudden ?
 12-26-2012, 04:50 PMaway - #100
Decan45 

  d 
space
$6,773 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nightmare
its not just black people, you hear minority and a$sume "just blacks"
Not at all. It just so happens to be that most of the people in the thread who subscribe to Micheal Moore's horse#### opinion on the subject, are black and are talking exclusively about black people.

Originally Posted by nightmare
its the latinos who are threatening to take the majority population, its the gays, its the muslims and people of middle eastern descent in general, its the asians, its the overall amount of immigration AND blacks, that we are talking about. alot of whites do feel that they are on the brink of being marginalized, never said ALL whites feel this way, but there is definitely a sizable population of whites who do feel this way. there is a major demographical and ideological change occurring in this country and many people dont like it and are scared
That is not in any way evidence that gun advocates' support for the 2nd amendment is predicated on race tensions. Also, are you aware of how many firearms are legally purchased by Latinos in this country? White people don't give a ####.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL NFL giving lifetime ban for 2nd domestic violence offense.
68 comments
Video inside  Jae Millz speaks on 7 Years With YMCMB and Still No Al..
50 comments
Audio inside  Game - Don't Shoot (feat. Rick Ross, 2 Chainz, Diddy, ..
86 comments
 Video inside Charlamagne "snoop Is An Icon. Everyone Knows Sno...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 57 comments - by yo0123yo
 Image(s) inside The Psn Will Be Down For 13 Hours Tomorrow
New reply 12 minutes ago - 118 comments - by Pleasure Boy
 Image(s) inside Aug 26 - Isis Developing 'sophisticated Drones To Laun...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 59 comments - by Sniggit
 Image(s) inside Government Researchers Think We May Be Living In A 2d ...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 61 comments - by Shadiah
 NCAAF Breaking : Usc Db Shaw Admitted To Lying About Ankle I...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 70 comments - by drama_kiNg
 Image(s) inside Aug 27 - North Korea Says Ferguson Response Made U.s. ...
New reply 27 minutes ago - 94 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Article inside Joe Budden Tweeting From Jail. :deadpg:
New reply 5 minutes ago - 51 comments - by Yung Dilla
  Andre 3000 Says He Doesn't Want To Infiltrate Hiphop W...
New reply 28 minutes ago - 301 comments - by mdemaz

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.