Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Dec 22 - Michael Moore: Racial Fear Drives Gun Obsession

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
71 viewing
Video inside Horror-core Rap kid Murders whole family after conc..
88 comments
most viewed right now
49 viewing
Image inside charlamagne tha god exposed on twitter? (or shoppe..
101 comments

top in section
30 viewing
NFL LeSean McCoy Reportedly Upset About Trade To Buffalo
top in sports
top in section
32 viewing
 Image inside Mike Epps Will Be Uncle Buck In ABC TV Adaptation
top in movies

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Ľ Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Dec 22 - Michael Moore: Racial Fear Drives Gun Obsession
 12-26-2012, 12:48 PMaway - #61
Got Cheeve? 111 heat pts111 space
avatar
space
$41,000 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hbk83
I agree and disagree... I live in texas where people just love having guns.. they buy whatever new gun hits the shelf.. its just a hobby for most people I know. but I have known some people they say they need one to protect themelves.. then I always ask what are they scared of, and most say scared that they wont be able to protect their families from intruders etc... Im black most of these people are white with a few black and mexican
I agree with this. Most of these gun enthusiasts I've met just fu*king love shooting guns. Like I said, it's a high for them. Also as I said before, I guess it's a feeling of power, or even like having a 2nd d!ck or something. But that is by far the majority of gun owners and why they like guns. Is there a small percentage that might be scared of minorities "swarming in and taking over?", yeah, there's always going to be crazy people, so sure, but it's a tiny percentage of the gun owners out there.

A wise strategy when trying to figure out a phenomenon is to look at the simplest answer. Most of the time, we try and hypothesize all these different scenarios, and possibilities but in the end, it's the obvious, simple answer. And that's that people love shooting guns, they love the feeling of owning guns, something of power. And that's it, it's not because they're scared some black guy is going to come bust in their house and rob them, it's because the person likes shooting guns. It's a hobby, it's like me playing basketball every week. To Joe Gun Enthusiast, that's his weekly way of having fun. To must of us who aren't around guns or people who love guns like that, it's alien, so we try and make some other kind of sense out of it, but I'm telling you, that's all it is.
 12-26-2012, 12:52 PMaway - #62
NvrCMyNut  space
avatar
space
$803 | 2303057
Probably/possibly. I didn't buy my glock cause i'm scared of white people though
 12-26-2012, 01:04 PMaway - #63
GST  space
avatar
space
$12,590 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Got Cheeve?
, so we try and make some other kind of sense out of it, but I'm telling you, that's all it is.

remind us again why the fu*k your word is the end all be all ?



cuz you talk about the ppl YOU met , as if to say nothing or nobody else matters
 12-26-2012, 01:04 PMaway - #64
Decan45  space
avatar
space
$7,046 | POWERFUL
99% of the people co-signing Moore in this thread, have absolutely nothing to do with gun culture. You don't own guns, you don't shoot guns and you don't know sh*t about guns. Yet you think you speak for white people, and more specifically, all gun owners. Y'all live in a bubble.
 12-26-2012, 01:06 PMaway - #65
Got Cheeve? 111 heat pts111 space
avatar
space
$41,000 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NvrCMyNut
Probably/possibly. I didn't buy my glock cause i'm scared of white people though


That's interesting, how about Michael Moore does a study of why inner city minorities are buying guns? What are they afraid of?



But that's not part of the agenda. We can't shine a light on that.
 12-26-2012, 01:07 PMaway - #66
Got Cheeve? 111 heat pts111 space
avatar
space
$41,000 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GST
remind us again why the fu*k your word is the end all be all ?



cuz you talk about the ppl YOU met , as if to say nothing or nobody else matters
Why are you so mad friend?

Let's settle down here, let's let your emotions settle, and let's talk this out logically now... okay friend?

 12-26-2012, 01:18 PMaway - #67
Decan45  space
avatar
space
$7,046 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nightmare
well first of all i never blanketed all white people with the idea that they have guns out of fear of minorities, but to deny the existence of an underlying subculture of minority fear, that exists in gun extremism, is naive.
That post wasn't directed at you in particular.

I completely disagree however, that there is an underlying subculture of minority fear in gun extremism. That is completely fabricated bullsh*t. There is however, an underlying subculture of minority fear in racist white people. It just so happens that there are racist white people who buy guns in this country. But to twist that into a blanket statement on all gun owners, or even the majority of gun owners for that matter, is completely disingenuous and a bunch of conspiracy horsesh*t that no one should bother spending five minutes entertaining. You either know better, or you don't. And like I said, a lot of cats in this thread don't, because they don't know the first fu*king thing about gun culture. They have zero reference. They just have a bunch of lame a.ss fantasies fueled by inferiority complexes, paranoia and ignorance. It's ironic actually, considering the argument here is based on the idea that white people are scared of minorities.

Why are guns so prevalent in our society? The answer is simple... They're alluring, fun, empowering, and a hallmark of our heritage, patriotic identity and tradition.
 12-26-2012, 01:35 PMaway - #68
Got Cheeve? 111 heat pts111 space
avatar
space
$41,000 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Decan45
That post wasn't directed at you in particular.

I completely disagree however, that there is an underlying subculture of minority fear in gun extremism. That is completely fabricated bullsh*t. There is however, an underlying subculture of minority fear in racist white people. It just so happens that there are racist white people who buy guns in this country. But to twist that into a blanket statement on all gun owners, or even the majority of gun owners for that matter, is completely disingenuous and a bunch of conspiracy horsesh*t that no one should bother spending five minutes entertaining. You either know better, or you don't. And like I said, a lot of cats in this thread don't, because they don't know the first fu*king thing about gun culture. They have zero reference. They just have a bunch of lame a.ss fantasies fueled by inferiority complexes, paranoia and ignorance. It's ironic actually, considering the argument here is based on the idea that white people are scared of minorities.

Why are guns so prevalent in our society? The answer is simple... They're alluring, fun, empowering, and a hallmark of our heritage, patriotic identity and tradition.
Get the fu*k out of here dude, we all know White people are racist, scared little devils, afraid of the powerful minorities who are here to takeover because white men are completely infertile and of weaker genetic makeup. That's the only reason white people have guns, because they're scared of minorities!
 12-26-2012, 02:08 PMaway - #69
GST  space
avatar
space
$12,590 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Got Cheeve?
Why are you so mad friend?

Let's settle down here, let's let your emotions settle, and let's talk this out logically now... okay friend?

go head with that passive aggressive shyt and answer the question

or just stfu already
 12-26-2012, 02:10 PMaway - #70
GST  space
avatar
space
$12,590 | POWERFUL
oh

that was your attempt to deflect the question
 12-26-2012, 02:10 PMaway - #71
Djkommish6  space
avatar
space
$2,786 | 1906726
Originally Posted by CadillacVyse
wonder what would happen if I posted this on Facebook...hahahaha
 12-26-2012, 02:13 PMaway - #72
meercy|m  space
avatar
space
$8,891 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Matt504
Francis Cress Welsing theorized this much long ago in the Isis Papers extensively.

here's the exact video in fact.
(I highly suggest all Black men watch all parts of this video. just a humble suggestion from a brother who cares.)


 12-26-2012, 02:23 PMaway - #73
GST  space
avatar
space
$12,590 | POWERFUL
my uncle gave me that isis paper to read when I turned 18....it gives everything an explanation [if you're looking for one]....you tend to just sigh certain shyt off after reading that esp after you realize that there are some things that we have zero control over
 12-26-2012, 02:42 PMaway - #74
bigdog232 1 heat pts space
avatar
space
$3,356 | 7009128
you gotta be a total retard if you really think that most WHITE ppl have guns b/c they are scared of BLACK ppl or other minorities... smdh... somebody needs to slap the f**k outta Michael Moore wit dis Pro-Gun Ban shyt...
 12-26-2012, 02:43 PMaway - #75
Got Cheeve? 111 heat pts111 space
avatar
space
$41,000 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Matt504
it's a subconscious racism born out of necessity.

white people have a fear of genetic annihilation, and it's a very real fear in fact, nothing to be sarcastic about.
Maybe some white people, but me, I give a fu*k about other white people. If you're white, that doesn't make us cool, that doesn't make us friends, that doesn't give us a bond from my perspective. If I were to be the only white person left on earth, I would have absolutely no problem with that, likely because I'd be considered rare and more unique/special.

Light skinned races who have gone to Africa have experienced this. Some African populations have never seen light skinned people before. David Choe, a famous Korean-American artist went to Africa and he talked about how they thought he was an alien. The kids were all amazed, touching his skin and he got the 5 star treatment from the elders.

I see your point though, people still caught up in the tribal mindstate would want their "tribe" aka whites to survive. But that's just not me. Maybe it's because I grew up around Latinos more than whites, I dunno.
 12-26-2012, 02:45 PMaway - #76
Got Cheeve? 111 heat pts111 space
avatar
space
$41,000 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GST
go head with that passive aggressive shyt and answer the question

or just stfu already
 12-26-2012, 02:55 PMaway - #77
bigdog232 1 heat pts space
avatar
space
$3,356 | 7009128
Man look... this is the real about this Michael Moore interview... Michael Moore is only saying that shyt to hype up the thought that already runs through most American minds(and it seems to be true by reading this thread) that Whites still fear Blacks or other minorities. Some whites may still fear Blacks or whatever, but its not like it was back in the day. This aint the 20's, 40's, 50's or whatever. Whites aint fearing Black ppl like that. They may not like us, but thats not why they're buying guns and shyt. To understand White ppl and guns, you gotta get outta the "fear of the Black man" mind frame. Most White ppl I've come across are mostly into guns for sport and protection. And they might have other reasons, but I can guarantee you that it's not mainly for a potential race war. And the reason White ppl as well as others like me are buying up guns right now is b/c of the steady push and talks to ban guns. And sad thing is, yall fallin for this shyt Michael Moore talkin bout when he's probably getting paid to spread an anti-gun message so ppl can actually consider a gun ban... gotta wake up man... you being played...
 12-26-2012, 03:03 PMaway - #78
foshomoney 73 heat pts73 space
avatar
space
$23,776 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nightmare


black panthers found loophole that let them carrying rifles and shotguns in public, those rednecks didnt want to here sh*t about the 2nd amendment then, all they wanted was gun control
 12-26-2012, 03:18 PMaway - #79
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20 space
avatar
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by bigdog232
Man look... this is the real about this Michael Moore interview... Michael Moore is only saying that shyt to hype up the thought that already runs through most American minds(and it seems to be true by reading this thread) that Whites still fear Blacks or other minorities. Some whites may still fear Blacks or whatever, but its not like it was back in the day. This aint the 20's, 40's, 50's or whatever. Whites aint fearing Black ppl like that. They may not like us, but thats not why they're buying guns and shyt. To understand White ppl and guns, you gotta get outta the "fear of the Black man" mind frame. Most White ppl I've come across are mostly into guns for sport and protection. And they might have other reasons, but I can guarantee you that it's not mainly for a potential race war. And the reason White ppl as well as others like me are buying up guns right now is b/c of the steady push and talks to ban guns. And sad thing is, yall fallin for this shyt Michael Moore talkin bout when he's probably getting paid to spread an anti-gun message so ppl can actually consider a gun ban... gotta wake up man... you being played...
The more things chance, the more they stay the same my dude......these peopel buying guns are well aware of this country social structure that is dramatically changing........you said it yourself its for protection....who do you think they think they need protection from? With all the "Take our country back rhetoric" you dont think there was some under lying themes in that......I understand your concern.....but this is not anti-gun.....its anti bat sh*t white people who are scared sh*tless they are loosing thier freedoms and their country to every one else who is not like them.
 12-26-2012, 03:26 PMaway - #80
GST  space
avatar
space
$12,590 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Got Cheeve?

the pic ID on that jpg says 'troll.me'

you sir have succeeded
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
46 viewing
MMA You gonna learn today - Ronda Rousey Breaks Manís Ribs..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
39 viewing
NFL Steelers' LeíVeon Bell Is Teeing Off On Mel Kiper Jr. ..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
38 viewing
Image inside Martin Lawrence Questions Our Smiley We Have Of Him!
181 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
37 viewing
Image inside Bhris Brown a Father  
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
36 viewing
Video inside Cardi B   
100 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Image inside Well damn Drake new girl  
114 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Video inside Travis Scott F!ghts Fan After Attempted Chain Snatch
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Tommy Sotomayor Threatens To Kill Cory Holcomb And Crew If..
123 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Video inside The producer behind Power/Rangers is gonna fu-k you..
18 comments
@movies


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time.