Dec 22 - Michael Moore: Racial Fear Drives Gun Obsession

Dec 22 - Michael Moore: Racial Fear Drives Gun Obsession
 12-25-2012, 11:11 PMonline - #41
Carlton Black 280 heat pts280

d 
space
$3,702 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ill 800
michael moore, another political puppet spewing more garbage out of his fat dumpster mouth.

he acts like some kind of truther but you can smell his rotten political agenda festering in his undertones
niccas been knew Michael Moore was a fraud...dude is cointel pro down to a t.....

Michael Moore Exposed: Sellout to the Elite and Investor in [rip] - YouTube
 12-25-2012, 11:23 PMaway - #42
dat_boi_tj 2 heat pts

d 
space
$2,798 | 6747680
Im pretty locked into the gun world and hes right... ever been to a gun show?? come to VA and go to a gun show... White people, confederate flags, Nazi Flags and funny looks at black people who attend like myself..
 12-25-2012, 11:36 PMaway - #43
Decan45 

d 
space
$6,655 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dat_boi_tj
Im pretty locked into the gun world and hes right... ever been to a gun show?? come to VA and go to a gun show... White people, confederate flags, Nazi Flags and funny looks at black people who attend like myself..
Depends where the gun show is. It would be my contention however, that you see that kind of !! because there are in fact a lot of racist !!ing white people in America, and not because that racism is WHY they're gun enthusiasts. Just between the hunting/sporting and the tacticool/military dork demographic, you're already talking about the majority of gun owners and their motivations right there.
 12-25-2012, 11:58 PMaway - #44
Gm0ney85 6 heat pts

d 
space
$11,792 | POWERFUL
ima keep it simple..

you buy guns to protect yourself...because you scared of something..

middle america, the south.. and all those backwards a$s places in america that voted for romney through use of scare tactics.. are uneducated, sheep who believe what they have been programed and brainwashed to believe by movies, the image that rap music paints, and fox news liars and !!...

so yeah they buying guns because NOW they think they are the minorities.. they think america is being taking over by people of color, and they also think people of color are criminals.. they scared.. its obvious... they scared and stupid..

as for these crazy a$s shootings... you gonna know something is up if a black/mexican goes and does something.. thats gonna be the ulimate set-up to create mass hysteria...
 12-26-2012, 12:01 AMaway - #45
DrX 56 heat pts56

d 
space
$34,929 | POWERFUL
i agree....that stand your ground law was created to help act on their fear
 12-26-2012, 12:51 AMaway - #46
Got Cheeve? 91 heat pts91

d 
space
$35,543 | POWERFUL
@ all this stereotyping and generalizations about the South going on in this thread. Yes, we're all idiots down here, uneducated, country bumpkins, we walk around bare foot and chew tobacco and have secks with our sisters.

That's whatever though, that's just typical Northern Elitism that's been perpetuated through school teachings, passed down from parents, and other typical hearsay non sense. The biggest racist town I've ever been around was in Indiana. The only time I've ever seen a white person outwardly call a black person the n-word was in New York... I've lived in the South (Florida, Georgia, and Tennessee) for 25 years, mostly in Southern Florida. I lived in Cali for a year (where I learned of racism against Asians for the first time, which was weird as !! to me.)

In terms of the fear thing. The main reason any of these suburban folks fear minorities is not just because they're racist, some of them are, sure, but simply because they don't interact or see, or know any minorities. Everyone knows man's biggest fear after [rip] is the unknown. That's exactly what's happening here, if a white person is only around white people all the time, their first contact and reaction to minorities will be one of fear. Because they are unknown to them. Immediate caution, etc. Someone like myself, who grew up in South Florida in a predominately Latino neighborhood, have no fear of minorities. Because of the fact that I grew up around them, and know them, and have friends that are hispanic and black. But these white people in suburbs have no idea what minorities are like, they have no familiarity. That breeds fear.

As far as the gun !!, I highly doubt that's the driving force for these gun owners. I've met and been around some, and it's not for a feared "race war" That's silly. It's because they're obsessed with the power that you feel with a gun. These people shoot and it's like a second form of orgasm for them. Yes, it's basically like a 2nd !!. I'm being serious, people get off by shooting !!. That's why they go to the ranges, etc. It's not for fear of a !!ing race war Only crazies like Charles Manson think up !! like that. It's because these people like the power of a gun, it makes them feel more bad a$s. That's all it is.
 12-26-2012, 01:09 AMaway - #47
Auron 1 heat pts

d 
space
$660 | 1630500
Originally Posted by Got Cheeve?
@ all this stereotyping and generalizations about the South going on in this thread. Yes, we're all idiots down here, uneducated, country bumpkins, we walk around bare foot and chew tobacco and have secks with our sisters.

That's whatever though, that's just typical Northern Elitism that's been perpetuated through school teachings, passed down from parents, and other typical hearsay non sense. The biggest racist town I've ever been around was in Indiana. The only time I've ever seen a white person outwardly call a black person the n-word was in New York... I've lived in the South (Florida, Georgia, and Tennessee) for 25 years, mostly in Southern Florida. I lived in Cali for a year (where I learned of racism against Asians for the first time, which was weird as !! to me.)

In terms of the fear thing. The main reason any of these suburban folks fear minorities is not just because they're racist, some of them are, sure, but simply because they don't interact or see, or know any minorities. Everyone knows man's biggest fear after [rip] is the unknown. That's exactly what's happening here, if a white person is only around white people all the time, their first contact and reaction to minorities will be one of fear. Because they are unknown to them. Immediate caution, etc. Someone like myself, who grew up in South Florida in a predominately Latino neighborhood, have no fear of minorities. Because of the fact that I grew up around them, and know them, and have friends that are hispanic and black. But these white people in suburbs have no idea what minorities are like, they have no familiarity. That breeds fear.

As far as the gun !!, I highly doubt that's the driving force for these gun owners. I've met and been around some, and it's not for a feared "race war" That's silly. It's because they're obsessed with the power that you feel with a gun. These people shoot and it's like a second form of orgasm for them. Yes, it's basically like a 2nd !!. I'm being serious, people get off by shooting !!. That's why they go to the ranges, etc. It's not for fear of a !!ing race war Only crazies like Charles Manson think up !! like that. It's because these people like the power of a gun, it makes them feel more bad a$s. That's all it is.
!! outta here with that bull!! about the South Come over here to Tuscaloosa, Alabama for a while and lets see if you are still singing the same tune; and whites been using guns out of fear of colored people since the days of Native Americans were kicking their door in.

Last edited by Auron; 12-26-2012 at 01:16 AM..
 12-26-2012, 03:25 AMaway - #48
The Fifth KD 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,573 | 7121178
Moore is exactly right.

Fear is the prime motivator for gun ownership. Fear has actually been a huge part of american history,

think about it:

The English first came to America to escape religious persecution (fear of the church).

Then the first enemies of early White settlers were indians so guess what? cop guns to k!ll the indians.

Then the revolution popped off, so cop guns to k!ll the British

Then the 2nd was passed in case the new govt. went the way of the English monarchy

Then came slaves and their freeing so hey, cop guns to k!ll the potential slave revolt

Then the immigrant period of American history really kicks off and it becomes a good idea to cop guns because you never know what those grimey micks, polacks, gooks, chinks, kikes, wops, ******s, spics, wetbacks, sand ******s, krauts, slavs, etc. will do.

Then !! the neighborhood goes to pot so !! get a gun so you won't get robbed by those poor freeloaders.

Lets keep it real: america preaches all of that "unity/melting pot" bull!! but come the !! on; with such a vast population of diverse groups, we're essentially a country full of strangers. We don't really know or care to know much about each other and at our heart, WE DON'T TRUST OR PARTICULARLY LIKE ONE ANOTHER.

Thats kind of another reason why Japan (in addition to harsh gun laws as a result of postwar sanctions) isn't really that violent; the Japanese are less individualistic as they are able to unite around the fact that most of the country is homogenous in ethnicity/culture/history. The same doesn't exist in America where we're far more individualistic and are conditioned to "look out for self and watch out for enemies".
 12-26-2012, 03:27 AMaway - #49
GST 

d 
space
$11,931 | POWERFUL

you hurt,nicca shut up

nobody said anything about barefeet or tobacco

even tho the south IS where all the tobacco is stfu
 12-26-2012, 04:10 AMaway - #50
Screwhead|m 168 heat pts168

d 
space
$14,693 | POWERFUL
The best way to combat what HE SAYS is fear, is with with MORE fear.

You're on a roll, Moore, you bought-and-paid-for !!.

Stop listening to these loud-mouth, corrupt !!tards on TV trying to divide us all.

Because it WILL tear us apart as a country.
 12-26-2012, 06:58 AMonline - #51
datVAkid 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$8,049 | POWERFUL

no one says the whole south is like that... everytime they mention the south, the mention the part of the south that are scared uneducated redneck country bumpkins, no the whole south... smh
 12-26-2012, 07:05 AMaway - #52
nightmare 397 heat pts397

d 
space
$12,083 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Decan45
White people aren't gun nuts because they're "scared" of minorities. That's !!ing ridiculous. There's a plethora of reasons why gun nuts exist in this country. However, one of the most prominent reasons would absolutely be self defense from criminals. Where the argument gets skewed is in the fact that most white people would most likely a$sume that they'd be statistically more likely to get robbed, mugged or beat up by a minority, rather than a white person, regardless of whether that's actually true in their area or not. Nevertheless, THAT in itself does not make the demand for empowerment racially based. If you believe that, you're simply forcing redundant information to be the focus of the topic, when it's not.
well first of all i never blanketed all white people with the idea that they have guns out of fear of minorities, but to deny the existence of an underlying subculture of minority fear, that exists in gun extremism, is naive.
 12-26-2012, 07:14 AMaway - #53

d 
space
$12,083 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Gm0ney85
ima keep it simple..

you buy guns to protect yourself...because you scared of something..

middle america, the south.. and all those backwards a$s places in america that voted for romney through use of scare tactics.. are uneducated, sheep who believe what they have been programed and brainwashed to believe by movies, the image that rap music paints, and fox news liars and !!...

so yeah they buying guns because NOW they think they are the minorities.. they think america is being taking over by people of color, and they also think people of color are criminals.. they scared.. its obvious... they scared and stupid..

as for these crazy a$s shootings... you gonna know something is up if a black/mexican goes and does something.. thats gonna be the ulimate set-up to create mass hysteria...
 12-26-2012, 07:18 AMaway - #54

d 
space
$12,083 | POWERFUL

hold on, half the dudes co-signing in this thread are southerners, so its not Northern Elitisim

secondly, im personally (cant speak for others) not saying its just the South, im speaking on fearful gun nuts in general

im from NJ, and theres rednecks and confederate flags here, in PA and NY just like in the south, just not as often and openly

and again im not saying all gun nuts are racist and fear minorities to justify their gun use, but for alot that is the case
 12-26-2012, 07:22 AMaway - #55

d 
space
$12,083 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Screwhead
The best way to combat what HE SAYS is fear, is with with MORE fear.

You're on a roll, Moore, you bought-and-paid-for !!.

Stop listening to these loud-mouth, corrupt !!tards on TV trying to divide us all.

Because it WILL tear us apart as a country.
this country has been torn from the start, there is no "will"
 12-26-2012, 07:23 AMaway - #56

d 
space
$12,083 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Matt504
instead of us running in to give knee jerk reactions to this thread based on emotions and a few moments of what you consider rational thinking, why not take a few moments to see if there's any validity to these claims.

obviously white people aren't gonna flock into this thread and agree with Mr. Moore, so that means we have to search deeper ourselves,

educate yourselves on the Haitian revolution,

see what psychologists may have to say about these kinds of behaviors

educate yourselves and THEN reply..

pay close attention to those who dismiss theories seconds after waltzing into a thread, completely overlooking the fact that this phenomena has been observed and studied in depth.
 12-26-2012, 07:54 AMaway - #57
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ill 800
why you believe a known hypocrite with a political agenda is beyond me

The black panther bit is well documented though, it actually did go down like that......how you can ignore history just to better fit your own personal agenda is something I find more disturbing then the information you are posting.
 12-26-2012, 08:02 AMaway - #58
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Carlton Black
niccas been knew Michael Moore was a fraud...dude is cointel pro down to a t.....

Can you tell me why "evil liberals" are always more willing to bend to the truth and are more likely to abandon their own beliefs if there is something that is not true or not quite accurate.....

And conservatives all have to pretend like the truth does not exist......its the same pundits refuting this in these threads..........why do you people get so mad at people who tell the truth? I mean I know most of you get off on lies(even when you know its a lie) you still ride with the story and defend it to your [rip]......why is that?
 12-26-2012, 08:08 AMaway - #59
hbk83 1 heat pts

d 
space
$2,889 | 7197166
I agree and disagree... I live in texas where people just love having guns.. they buy whatever new gun hits the shelf.. its just a hobby for most people I know. but I have known some people they say they need one to protect themelves.. then I always ask what are they scared of, and most say scared that they wont be able to protect their families from intruders etc... Im black most of these people are white with a few black and mexican
 12-26-2012, 08:29 AMaway - #60

d 
space
$12,083 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
The black panther bit is well documented though, it actually did go down like that......how you can ignore history just to better fit your own personal agenda is something I find more disturbing then the information you are posting.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Apr 22 - Christie vows not to legalize pot: New Jersey..
66 comments
Image inside  New Call of Duty info
50 comments
BOX Stephen A.: "Floyd Mayweather Will Destroy Pacquiao" ..
88 comments
 Image(s) inside The Real Nike Re Stock In The Next 10 Days
New reply 2 minutes ago - 93 comments - by donmagic901
 NBA Laker Fans Take Pictures With Lakers Cheerleaders (pics)
New reply 12 minutes ago - 177 comments - by Chrisdunk
  Rappers That Never Took Off.
New reply 2 minutes ago - 197 comments - by YungPrinceNY
 Video inside Big Sean Makes History Doing Something Jay, Ye, Wayne ...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 71 comments - by PrimeLamboJr.
  Young Roddy X 'route The Ruler' Mixtape Discussion
New reply 4 minutes ago - 53 comments - by PvrpIITrill HTX
 Image(s) inside Just Blaze React's To Jay-z Alleged Extortion Plot
New reply 17 minutes ago - 92 comments - by SM
 Image(s) inside Eatab0otygang?
New reply 5 minutes ago - 60 comments - by VSVP
 NFL Raiders Trade Terrelle Pryor To Seahawks
New reply 35 minutes ago - 65 comments - by presto

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,710 fans of BX | none new today 4,650 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.