Dec 22 - Michael Moore: Racial Fear Drives Gun Obsession
 12-22-2012, 11:41 AMaway - #21
nightmare 416 heat pts416

d 
space
$12,726 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by FoShizzle8
your right

but who shot up both the theater in colorado and the school in conneticut? wasnt a minority,was a white person

but of course,you gotta pull the race card.typical
pull the race card? its a racially motivated thread topic.

so now being on topic is pulling the race card

also thats the point im trying to make, two white guys shot #### up and thats cool, but if it was minorities shooting #### up like this, alot of these gun nuts who are rednecks, would be for gun control, at least in areas with minorities. they wouldnt be charging it to the game" like they are now
 12-22-2012, 11:43 AMaway - #22
ManWithoutFear! 2 heat pts

d 
space
$9,189 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by FoShizzle8
your right

but who shot up both the theater in colorado and the school in conneticut? wasnt a minority,was a white person

but of course,you gotta pull the race card.typical
Look to me like he pulled that jolly ol' "fact" card.
Nothing really complicated about America bruh. Sometimes #### really is as simple as black & white.
 12-22-2012, 11:46 AMaway - #23

d 
space
$12,726 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by AuthenticMade
Have you seen the electoral college and also the way these white racist rednecks vote? Are you serious

A white man in New York city is open to reason....but the millions of whites in the south dont give 2 ####s they wanna k!ll ni##as
exactly, idk if its the majority or not, but theres definitely at least ten ####loads of rednecks in this country
 12-22-2012, 11:49 AMaway - #24

d 
space
$12,726 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ManWithoutFear!
Look to me like he pulled that jolly ol' "fact" card.
Nothing really complicated about America bruh. Sometimes #### really is as simple as black & white.
i think some of the white guys get mad and defensive on this site, because they that as we are going at THEM personally, thats not necessarily the case, we, or least IM (cant speak for others) saying theres ####-ton of racist rednecks in this country that do think like the way im saying, but not that ALL whites are racist rednecks
 12-25-2012, 04:01 AMaway - #25
Auron 1 heat pts

d 
space
$660 | 1630500
Michael Moore was pretty much spot on. The right to "protect your family" centuries ago was just a code word to "protect myself from them ####ing Natives;" in today's world it just means to "protect myself from them ####ing black/latinos."
 12-25-2012, 08:33 AMaway - #26
RubbahBandMayn 

d 
space
$6,640 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ManWithoutFear!
Eh... I don't know about this one Mikey boy. Coppin' guns cause ya'll scared of blacks?
How bout cause ya'll just scary "in general."

#### got me thinkin' bout that episode of the Boodocks when Ed and Rummy was robbing that 711 and they had the cop all fuhked up! lol
"Officer this muthafuhka got a gun pointed you!"

"I-I-I dont see it!"
That episode was funny AF
 12-25-2012, 09:03 AMaway - #27
pimppoet 1 heat pts

d 
space
$2,666 | 16273077
Speaking of boondocks I think some whites that dont care for minorites arent full fledged racist trying keep black people down...they just laugh at "ni##a s" and keep it moving like the "ni##a moments" episode cuz they know "ni##a s" are gonna fall in the trap on their own. Now that full fledge racist can come out espcially if said "ni##a s" are "taking" over their community.
 12-25-2012, 10:08 AMaway - #28

d 
space
$12,726 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by pimppoet
Speaking of boondocks I think some whites that dont care for minorites arent full fledged racist trying keep black people down...they just laugh at "ni##a s" and keep it moving like the "ni##a moments" episode cuz they know "ni##a s" are gonna fall in the trap on their own. Now that full fledge racist can come out espcially if said "ni##a s" are "taking" over their community.
 12-25-2012, 10:35 AMaway - #29
young_al 

d 
space
$1,142 | 3454645
The black panthers is a good example of just us" meaning just keep the elites with power (guns).
Huey Newton, Bobby Seale. What scared whites was BPP used the same racist policies. Nothing more scary than a bunch of armed militant blacks with high powered guns talking black power.

Micheal Moore is a political geek. Wayne lapierre is the white gun slinging ragging cajun head of the nra
, and the top 1% with the money, and power will use these events to promote more pro gun policies that will effect minorities.
 12-25-2012, 02:01 PMaway - #30

d 
space
$12,726 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Blood Edge
Caucasians only make up 8% of the world's population, so it makes sense that racist and poor that wish they were elites are shook. Weapons have always been the great equalizer for imperialists but that won't last forever.
interesting point
 12-25-2012, 09:50 PMaway - #31
Panopticon 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$12,194 | POWERFUL
Oh ####, the Isis papers!

12-25-2012, 10:23 PMaway - #32
ill 800 61 heat pts61

d 
space
$6,975 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nightmare

black panthers found loophole that let them carrying rifles and shotguns in public, those rednecks didnt want to here #### about the 2nd amendment then, all they wanted was gun control
why you believe a known hypocrite with a political agenda is beyond me

Last edited by ill 800; 12-25-2012 at 10:26 PM..
 12-25-2012, 10:34 PMaway - #33
Decan45 

d 
space
$6,779 | POWERFUL
What a fat ####ing moron
 12-25-2012, 10:40 PMaway - #34
Decan45 

d 
space
$6,779 | POWERFUL
what the hell are you about?

the events im referring to took place in the 60s and 70s, they tightened the gun laws in certain areas because they didnt want black people to have too much gun freedom, as the black panthers were defending themselves against law enforcement using the loopholes which allowed them to carry around high power rifles in at all times

so the point i was trying to make is that when its minorities with guns, people have no problem instituting gun control

i guess the 2nd amendment is only supposed to cater to white people
To be honest, I don't think they would've had any problem with instituting gun control on anyone of any race, at any time, if it was to keep groups of people from walking around with semi-automatic rifles in broad daylight, on the streets of metropolitan areas. That was unheard of. There was no precedent.
 12-25-2012, 10:46 PMaway - #35

d 
space
$12,726 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Decan45
To be honest, I don't think they would've had any problem with instituting gun control on anyone of any race, at any time, if it was to keep groups of people from walking around with semi-automatic rifles in broad daylight, on the streets of metropolitan areas. That was unheard of. There was no precedent.
i mean its debatable, but you have a point
 12-25-2012, 10:48 PMaway - #36
Decan45 

d 
space
$6,779 | POWERFUL
pull the race card? its a racially motivated thread topic.

so now being on topic is pulling the race card

also thats the point im trying to make, two white guys shot #### up and thats cool, but if it was minorities shooting #### up like this, alot of these gun nuts who are rednecks, would be for gun control, at least in areas with minorities. they wouldnt be charging it to the game" like they are now
Yeah but see, they aren't for gun control... Every citizen of every black neighborhood across this country, provided they are acting within the constraints of the laws of their state/city, can purchase and use firearms just like any white citizen can. Minorities shoot #### up all the time. Statistically speaking though, they don't go on mass shootings in public places, and target random innocent people. And yet, you don't hear a peep as far as racially biased gun control. In fact, places like Chicago and DC are prime rhetorical points for gun advocates to counter the argument for gun control.
 12-25-2012, 10:48 PMaway - #37

d 
space
$12,726 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ill 800
why you believe a known hypocrite with a political agenda is beyond me

youre the one with an agenda
 12-25-2012, 10:51 PMaway - #38

d 
space
$12,726 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Decan45
Yeah but see, they aren't for gun control... Every citizen of every black neighborhood across this country, provided they are acting within the constraints of the laws of their state/city, can purchase and use firearms just like any white citizen can. Minorities shoot #### up all the time. Statistically speaking though, they don't go on mass shootings in public places, and target random innocent people. And yet, you don't hear a peep as far as racially biased gun control. In fact, places like Chicago and DC are prime rhetorical points for gun advocates to counter the argument for gun control.
when i made that point, i was speaking more about the gun NUTS, and alot of the idiots on this site, who are gun NUTS who always complain about "criminals" having guns, as the reasoning for them needing guns, even when they live nowhere near those places like DC and Chicago
 12-25-2012, 10:56 PMaway - #39
Decan45 

d 
space
$6,779 | POWERFUL
White people aren't gun nuts because they're "scared" of minorities. That's ####ing ridiculous. There's a plethora of reasons why gun nuts exist in this country. However, one of the most prominent reasons would absolutely be self defense from criminals. Where the argument gets skewed is in the fact that most white people would most likely a$sume that they'd be statistically more likely to get robbed, mugged or beat up by a minority, rather than a white person, regardless of whether that's actually true in their area or not. Nevertheless, THAT in itself does not make the demand for empowerment racially based. If you believe that, you're simply forcing redundant information to be the focus of the topic, when it's not.
 12-25-2012, 11:00 PMonline - #40
Trilluminati GA 343 heat pts343

d 
space
$30,366 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Matt504
Francis Cress Welsing theorized this much long ago in the Isis Papers extensively.

here's the exact video in fact.
(I highly suggest all Black men watch all parts of this video. just a humble suggestion from a brother who cares.)

quoted for later, thanks

Originally Posted by Auron
Michael Moore was pretty much spot on. The right to "protect your family" centuries ago was just a code word to "protect myself from them ####ing Natives;" in today's world it just means to "protect myself from them ####ing black/latinos."

exactly, idk if its the majority or not, but theres definitely at least ten ####loads of rednecks in this country
truth

Originally Posted by AuthenticMade
Have you seen the electoral college and also the way these white racist rednecks vote? Are you serious

A white man in New York city is open to reason....but the millions of whites in the south dont give 2 ####s they wanna k!ll ni##as

too true, the south is where this country's evil towards blacks wass created.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NBA LIVE 15 Gameplay Improvements: Offense
63 comments
NBA So Anthony Davis is the Best PF in the League?
60 comments
NBA Carmelo Anthony QUOTE OF THE YEAR!!!!
74 comments
 Video inside Acting Hard On Tv Goes Wrong!
New reply 5 minutes ago - 70 comments - by majestykagiso
 Article inside T.i. Protégé Doe B’s Gravesite “disturbed” By Culprits
New reply 35 minutes ago - 69 comments - by sdot216
 Article inside Beef ! Troy Ave Threatens Ilovemakonnen Hopefully It ...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 141 comments - by ajeana
 NBA Kobe Looking Far From Flabby
New reply 39 minutes ago - 77 comments - by KING JAYY
  Sep 30 - Two Female High School Teachers Accused Of Se...
New reply 23 minutes ago - 156 comments - by Blockburner28
 Image(s) inside Birdman Aint Playing No Games!
New reply 49 minutes ago - 89 comments - by Shadiah
 Image(s) inside G-unit Is On The Cover Of Xxl’s New Issue
New reply 25 minutes ago - 89 comments - by A.Dot789
  Shots Fired Ilovemakonnen Sends That Ether To Troy Ave
New reply 1 hour ago - 66 comments - by weeknd44

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,817 fans of BX | none new today 4,799 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.