This is BX @ Boxden.com

Dec 22 - Michael Moore: Racial Fear Drives Gun Obsession

Dec 22 - Michael Moore: Racial Fear Drives Gun Obsession
topic by nightmare - 12-22-2012, 08:10 AM - Boxden > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest News Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

202 comments for "Dec 22 - Michael Moore: Racial Fear Drives Gun Obsession"

12-22-2012, 08:44 AMaway - #2
ill 800 61 heat pts61

d 
space
$6,891 | POWERFUL
michael moore, another political puppet spewing more garbage out of his fat dumpster mouth.

he acts like some kind of truther but you can smell his rotten political agenda festering in his undertones

Last edited by ill 800; 12-22-2012 at 08:46 AM..
 12-22-2012, 08:52 AMaway - #3
nightmare 415 heat pts415

d 
space
$12,667 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ill 800
michael moore, another political puppet spewing more garbage out of his fat dumpster mouth.

he acts like some kind of truther but you can smell his rotten political agenda festering in his undertones
i love when people call those who disagree with them a bunch of bad names, yet cant prove them wrong or even make an argument against what they are saying
 12-22-2012, 08:53 AMaway - #4
Kadillac87 196 heat pts196

d 
space
$14,168 | POWERFUL
They got gun control laws passed quick in California when the Black Panthers started demonstrating with rifles

12-22-2012, 08:55 AMaway - #5

d 
space
$12,667 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kadillac87
They got gun control laws passed quick in California when the Black Panthers started demonstrating with rifles

black panthers found loophole that let them carrying rifles and shotguns in public, those rednecks didnt want to here #### about the 2nd amendment then, all they wanted was gun control
 12-22-2012, 09:12 AMaway - #6
SouLow 

d 
space
$367 | 1847140
real #### ever since 2008, the pink boys been stocking up
 12-22-2012, 09:16 AMaway - #7
ManWithoutFear! 2 heat pts

d 
space
$9,189 | POWERFUL
Eh... I don't know about this one Mikey boy. Coppin' guns cause ya'll scared of blacks?
How bout cause ya'll just scary "in general."

#### got me thinkin' bout that episode of the Boodocks when Ed and Rummy was robbing that 711 and they had the cop all fuhked up! lol
"Officer this muthafuhka got a gun pointed you!"

"I-I-I dont see it!"
 12-22-2012, 09:19 AMonline - #8
CadillacVyse 345 heat pts345

d 
space
$14,401 | POWERFUL

12-22-2012, 09:21 AMonline - #9
CadillacVyse 345 heat pts345

d 
space
$14,401 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ManWithoutFear!
Eh... I don't know about this one Mikey boy. Coppin' guns cause ya'll scared of blacks?

#### got me thinkin' bout that episode of the Boodocks when Ed and Rummy was robbing that 711 and they had the cop all fuhked up! lol

"I-I-I dont see it!"
Lmao that #### was straight making fun of bush saying Iraq had wmds.
 12-22-2012, 09:31 AMaway - #10

d 
space
$12,667 | POWERFUL

"I-I-I dont see it!"
i agree that people, are scared in general, but you dont think minorities factor into that equation of fear along with other things

when people complain about only the "criminals" having guns, you dont think alot are really saying only blacks/latinos will have the guns?
 12-22-2012, 09:35 AMaway - #11

d 
space
$12,667 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by CadillacVyse
 12-22-2012, 09:37 AMaway - #12
Mr Kush 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$1,998 | POWERFUL
shiiit i'm not afraid of minorities ( i am one ) i'm afraid of the morbidly obese
 12-22-2012, 09:56 AMaway - #13

d 
space
$9,189 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by CadillacVyse
Lmao that #### was straight making fun of bush saying Iraq had wmds.
"This muthafuhka is OBVIOUSLY of terrorist descent!"

Originally Posted by nightmare
i agree that people, are scared in general, but you dont think minorities factor into that equation of fear along with other things

when people complain about only the "criminals" having guns, you dont think alot are really saying only blacks/latinos will have the guns?
Yeah, but that's why we don't listen to white people or bother to take them serious any more. Their whole act is tired. Like its funny... America will have a million discussions on whats wrong in the inner cities. Whats wrong with minorities. Try hard as hell to degrade us and belittle us like every ni##a in a hoody and timbs is plottin on shooting some #### up. 2 national tragedies in one year and all we know about these 2 morons so far is they had a few screws loose. That all folks. No News Special on "Whats Wrong with White Youth in the Burbs." Lower a few flags cry a little and wait for the next one to happen. I'm TOTALLY aware that white people (probably even the ones who were effected by this tragedy) are gonna come home, lock their windows and doors, set alarm, with the fear that a group of ni##as and puerto ricans are gonna troop on down from the slums and get em for their tvs and xboxs. Sad part about this #### is these were kids that got gunned down like that. 20! If I were those people in that town the LAST thing on my mind would be "I wonder what JJ and Lil Pop Rock are doing in the projects right now."
 12-22-2012, 09:59 AMaway - #14
autoraptronix 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$4,362 | 20178761
Originally Posted by ill 800

Ask Ron Paul. He knows. His newsletters sold out to the white supremacist militias he catered to.

..and whats Moore's agenda?
 12-22-2012, 10:03 AMaway - #15

d 
space
$12,667 | POWERFUL
"This muthafuhka is OBVIOUSLY of terrorist descent!"

Yeah, but that's why we don't listen to white people or bother to take them serious any more. Their whole act is tired. Like its funny... America will have a million discussions on whats wrong in the inner cities. Whats wrong with minorities. Try hard as hell to degrade us and belittle us like every ni##a in a hoody and timbs is plottin on shooting some #### up. 2 national tragedies in one year and all we know about these 2 morons so far is they had a few screws loose. That all folks. No News Special on "Whats Wrong with White Youth in the Burbs." Lower a few flags cry a little and wait for the next one to happen. I'm TOTALLY aware that white people (probably even the ones who were effected by this tragedy) are gonna come home, lock their windows and doors, set alarm, with the fear that a group of ni##as and puerto ricans are gonna troop on down from the slums and get em for their tvs and xboxs. Sad part about this #### is these were kids that got gunned down like that. 20! If I were those people in that town the LAST thing on my mind would be "I wonder what JJ and Lil Pop Rock are doing in the projects right now."
yea its like when they have those specials like the one they had a few weeks ago on 20/20 about chicago violence

mind you, im glad they are promoting awareness of whats going down in the hood, but i feel most people arent going to try to improve things, but just take as a reminder, that no matter what, the scariest thing in our society is minorities
 12-22-2012, 10:19 AMaway - #16

d 
space
$9,189 | POWERFUL
yea its like when they have those specials like the one they had a few weeks ago on 20/20 about chicago violence

mind you, im glad they are promoting awareness of whats going down in the hood, but i feel most people arent going to try to improve things, but just take as a reminder, that no matter what, the scariest thing in our society is minorities
Nah that's cool and all. Someone that comes from where I'm from can appreciate the awareness. But we dont have that luxury that white folks have. For a week you talk about gang violence in Chicago people watch and BOOM! Every minority America is a hoodlum. lol
These 2 muthafuhkas did some brand spankin' new fresh out the box #### and I bet noone will look twice at a whiteboy coming into a theater or school.
 12-22-2012, 10:41 AMaway - #17
JBeezy 1 heat pts

d 
space
$13,508 | POWERFUL

Is it the fault of a gun that its owner is a ####ing moron?

Take away the gun and its former owner is still a ####ing moron that finds another way to hurt people.
 12-22-2012, 10:42 AMaway - #18

d 
space
$12,667 | POWERFUL
Nah that's cool and all. Someone that comes from where I'm from can appreciate the awareness. But we dont have that luxury that white folks have. For a week you talk about gang violence in Chicago people watch and BOOM! Every minority America is a hoodlum. lol
These 2 muthafuhkas did some brand spankin' new fresh out the box #### and I bet noone will look twice at a whiteboy coming into a theater or school.
thats because no one likes to criticize their own community, blacks dont either to be honest, but the difference is, since whites run the show, they have the option to pick on minorities instead. so they prefer to highlight how blacks/latinos are ####ing up and since they control everything that becomes the "common knowledge" of this society
 12-22-2012, 10:48 AMaway - #19

d 
space
$12,667 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by JBeezy
Is it the fault of a gun that its owner is a ####ing moron?

Take away the gun and its former owner is still a ####ing moron that finds another way to hurt people.
this post is completely irrelevant to this thread
 12-22-2012, 11:24 AMaway - #20

d 
space
$12,667 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by FoShizzle8
loopholes lol

its called who gives a #### about your gun laws.lets see,obama said he was gonna have more gun control,and look at how that backfired(if you havent noticed,gun stocks went thru the roof and wal mart started selling out of there guns.yeah,another epic win by obama)
what the hell are you about?

the events im referring to took place in the 60s and 70s, they tightened the gun laws in certain areas because they didnt want black people to have too much gun freedom, as the black panthers were defending themselves against law enforcement using the loopholes which allowed them to carry around high power rifles in at all times

so the point i was trying to make is that when its minorities with guns, people have no problem instituting gun control

i guess the 2nd amendment is only supposed to cater to white people

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NBA Realistically, after working out with Hakeem, what playe..
50 comments
NCAAF Why Anthony Brown Called Steve Sarkisian A Racist
53 comments
NBA USA vs. Finland
53 comments
 NCAAF Cfb Week 1 Thread
New reply 39 seconds ago - 658 comments - by eucalyptus
 Article inside 'guardians Of The Galaxy Is Better Then The Avengers.....
New reply 8 minutes ago - 60 comments - by TRILL SH1T
 NFL Breaking News: Rams Release Michael Sam
New reply 3 minutes ago - 150 comments - by Eazy123
 Image(s) inside Aug 29 - Woman Working 4 Jobs To Make Ends Meet Dies W...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 61 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Image(s) inside Ny Rap Takes A Rare 3 L's In One Day
New reply 4 minutes ago - 81 comments - by PotheadFocker
  Wesley Snipes To Reprise Blade In Blade 4!!
New reply 23 minutes ago - 55 comments - by Jumpoff21
 NBA Why 1-3-1 Defense Has Been Removed From Nba 2k15
New reply 5 minutes ago - 117 comments - by Hovi Bryant
  Aug 29 - The No. 1 Cause Of Death For African-american...
New reply 24 minutes ago - 65 comments - by RokkyRok

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.